All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 12'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is amazing! The only thing lacking is the actual use of sexual language, like even the basic, isn't there. Would be interesting to see these two characters explore more sexual forms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed with previous poster

The description of the sex is amazing. But there is very little sexual language to speak of and a lot of the terms are overused. And the author mentioned that he had 160 odd parts planned to be released. Which can quickly become stagnant.

If I was Matthew this is a no brainer. It is common knowledge that Indian women are obsessed with whites guys. Matthew just needs to put on one more fucking of a lifetime for Priya. And then make Priya leave her husband. As the dutiful, colonized, white cock loving sluts all Indian women are, Priya will leave her Indian husband

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the criticism and will try to be more colorful. But I had always considered these jerk-off pieces, with each story to be read on its own and only loosely tied together.

And those stories with weird descriptives such as "She simply lowered her soaked quim onto his throbbing meat" or "He slid into her like a submarine docking" I mean... I want to get people off, not make them laugh. So I stick to the basics and worry about varying the situation more than the dialogue. I get that it grows stale, so maybe it's best to return every so often to read instead of read them all in a row. But I'll keep figuring out new words and descriptives (that don't make people laugh) and do my best

Also, while I'm here, to address requests to dig deeper into Zoe and Raj and what they're thinking - the story isn't about them. I'll touch on them a little more because of your requests and suggestions, but there isn't much to say. These are two close families so one being at the other's house isn't suspicious. It's easily an affair that can last for months or even years without being caught. I will say that pregnancies happen, breakups happen, reuniting happens - all this over the next 100 chapters (if I manage to post them all). You just need to be patient and let it play out ;)

I may just end Forbidden at a breakup and then start the story fresh with the reuniting. That would mean Forbidden is around 30 chapters, with the next story (new story, same couple) going 50 chapters, and then a final story. Not sure how best to present this. Forbidden Ch. 145 would probably lose a lot of readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent writing

The author's wonderful story telling continues in this compelling chapter, which almost borders in places on romance, as when we find out that "Priya had to face a realization. She was deeply in love with this man." One of the good things about the writing of this author is the restrained manner in which sexual language is used. This allows the plot to flow more smoothly, making for a better reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 11 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info