Forbidden Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNH! UNH! GIVE IT TO ME!" she cried out in a high-pitched voice. Matthew pounded into her as hard as he could. The springs in her couch were causing her ass to bounce right back towards him, thereby increasing the velocity. His groin was slapping against her slit, each impact sending tingles through her body.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her moans were so loud they could probably be heard on the street. His dick was completely unbending as it pistoned in and out of her again and again. His groin mercilessly impacted her sensitive petals and she kept her legs wide open to give him that freedom. The tingles were rising to a crescendo. Pleasure exploded inside her.

"UNNNNGH!" she groaned. Her hair was back in a tight ponytail, so Matthew could clearly see her entire beautiful face as it winced in ecstasy. She straightened her legs out on each side of him, poking them straight in the air as she came. He thrust into her as fast as he could, bouncing her ass off the sofa as he tried to extend her pleasure. Priya shuddered, gritting her teeth. She curled and uncurled her toes high above him as she fought to regain control of herself.

The visual was amazing and it pushed him to the edge. His shaft had swollen to full capacity as it filled with semen. It became even more sensitive as it slid along the walls of Priya's snug vagina. Her tightness was pulling at him.

"I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, pistoning in and out of her even faster. He let it build, staring down at her pretty face and naked body as he started pounding her quickly. Deep inside her the heat felt more intense than ever. Instinctively his body drove him to thrust into that heat.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her cries started to ring out again. Her tits bounced up and down rapidly as he reached the boiling point. Then it was too much. Matthew pulled his penis out of Priya's vagina and it jerked violently. A thick, pearly-white wad of his cum shot high over her body and landed on the swell of her right breast. She moaned as she felt the hot fluid hit her. Her body ached for that inside her. His cock twitched again, this time splattering the cream on the stretch-marked skin of her stomach. Some of it dripped inside her belly button. Priya lay helplessly before him, gasping for breath as she watched more of his semen pour out of his cock and drip right into her navel. She looked at him, eyes wide, eyebrows raised and a big smile on her face as he lay down on the couch beside her. She kissed him on the mouth.

"Oh my gawd!" she exclaimed. "It just gets better and better!" Still panting, Matthew kissed her mouth again. He watched her roll the other way, staring at her bum before she sat up. Then she stood and started walking to the kitchen, her naked ass wiggling with each step. Her cheeks rippled up and down as she walked away from him.

In the kitchen, Priya wiped her belly and breasts off with a paper towel and then came back into the living room. She could see his eyes on her tits and she smiled inwardly, knowing that he was watching them jiggle as she walked. She laid on the couch beside him and snuggled her naked body close to his, giving him another kiss.

They were silent for a moment and she couldn't look away from his gaze. Her heart beat furiously and as she felt his strong, warm hand caress up and down the side of her torso. This felt right. She felt safe and secure, and loved. It was wonderful. And she only felt it with Matthew. Priya had to face a realization. She was deeply in love with this man.

12