Forbidden Ch. 14

Story Info
Matthew follows his sister-in-law back to her empty house.
4.8k words
4.64
20.4k
16

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

"Wale, thanks for watching the little one." Priya said in her West Indian accent.

"No problem." Zoe replied. She was younger than her sister by several years, and didn't have the accent. "I've been dying to spend time with my niece and I'm sure you could use the break."

"I do, I do." Priya chuckled. She was surprisingly comfortable talking to Zoe even though just a few days ago she had spent the afternoon with Zoe's husband. At this point a couple of months into their affair, she didn't feel very much guilt. Now what she felt was more along the lines of jealousy. Now that she knew what it was like to be in the arms of an affectionate, caring man she wanted to feel it all the time. And Zoe had that. "With Raj running errands, it will be nice to have a quiet house for a bit before he gets back."

"I bet!" Zoe agreed. "I'll keep her here for supper and bring her back after."

"Sounds good!" Priya smiled. "I should leave though, and take advantage of an empty house before my husband retorns." She was inching towards the door. She had noticed Matthew outside and was dying to speak with him.

"Okay, you'd better go before your peace and quiet get spoiled." Zoe grinned.

***

Matthew was cleaning the car on that early Saturday afternoon. He knew that Priya was inside the house talking with Zoe and he was dying to just go in and stare. Just looking at his sister-in-law made him happy. But Zoe probably wouldn't appreciate it if he stood there gawking at her sister.

But eventually Priya left and found him in the garage before going to her car. She was wearing jeans and a fuzzy baby blue sweater and he stared at the way her jeans hugged her thighs as she approached. She met him in the garage and he slipped his arms around her, hands locking onto her slender bum as he looked into her eyes.

"Kiss me." She said softly. He kissed her full lips gently, then he kissed them again. When he kissed her again her mouth was open a little and he slipped his tongue inside, placing his hand on her side. He could still feel the heat of her body through the thick sweater. Suddenly, Priya squeezed her arms around him and her long tongue slid into his mouth. She purred, her nimble tongue slowly teasing around his mouth as he slid his hand under her sweater and the shirt underneath and up her naked back. Her warm skin was smooth to the touch. He loved feeling her tongue brush across his throat as his hand cupped her breast over her bra and gave it a squeeze. She broke the kiss, chest heaving as she gasped for breath. She looked up at him, smiling and showing her teeth.

"My house is empty for the next hour or two." Priya ordered, her Indian accent clear. Her tongue moistened her lips as her dark eyes looked up at him. He didn't hesitate.

"I'll be right there."

It was nothing to go in and tell his wife that he had to swing by the store, and he practically followed Priya's car back to her house. When she got out of her car she waited for him to park and watched him approach, a big smile on her face. It was all they could do not to embrace or hold hands - neighbors were watching. They walked to her front door and went inside.

She slipped out of her shoes and he did the same. Her dark, captivating eyes looked up at him sweetly. They were silent for a moment, as if communicating their unspoken love telepathically. He offered his hand. When she took it, the electricity ran between them. Holding hands, they turned and walked up the stairs. What they wanted was unspoken, it was just known.

Matthew watched her bare feet pad up each step and then down the hall. She had small feet that were quite cute, with unpolished toenails. His heart pounded at the thought of being with this woman again. He could feel his love for her overwhelm him and he fought it down. To slip up and say those words aloud would scare her away, and things would end just like that.

In the master bedroom, Priya turned to him with a smile on her face and lust in her eyes.

"I missed you." She said softly. Her heart was also beating quickly. She was able to lie to herself about her feelings for her brother-in-law...until she was with him. Then there was no denying them.

She stood passively as Matthew pulled down the zipper of her sweater, looking into her dark eyes the entire time. Her sweater parted, exposing her snug black t-shirt that hugged her torso nicely. The sweater fell from her shoulders and he grabbed her shirt, sliding it up her body, slowly revealing exotic brown skin and the subtle stretch marks on her slightly-rounded belly. Her large tits were straining against her black bra, her cleavage drawing him in like a magnet. He pulled the shirt over her head and off, dropping it to the floor. Priya grabbed his shirt and raised it up his torso, pulling it over his head and off and dropping it on the floor.

He kissed her mouth, lips smacking loudly. He undid the button on her jeans and pulled down the zipper. He pulled them down off her slender hips and they fell to the floor, revealing black lacey panties. She undid his jeans and they fell to the floor as well, revealing a huge tent in his underwear. The two in-laws were already down to their underwear.

She flung her arms back around him and pressed her lithe, near-naked body against his. Matthew's hands caressed down the warm skin of her back, sliding into her lace panties and getting a good grip on her bum cheeks. The flesh on her smooth cheeks was cool and he splayed his fingers wide and squeezed, pulling her flush against his body.

She chuckled as she kissed him. Then her long, nimble tongue slipped into his mouth and they kissed passionately. For the next minute, the two in-laws stood beside his bed, lips smacking as they made out. His hands were massaging her cheeks, sometimes crisscrossing to the other cheeks and copping a different kind of feel. His fingertips trailed just inside her crack, giving another squeeze. He could feel her belly pressing against his erection through his underwear as her long tongue snaked deeper into his mouth. She exhaled and moaned softly, their kisses echoing in the bedroom.

Priya broke the kiss and sat down on the bed, her face just in front of the hard tent in his underwear. She grabbed his briefs and tugged them down his legs, freeing his rigid member. It wobbled back and forth before her pretty face. She wrapped her right hand around it and slowly stroked him. Her pretty eyes looked up at him and she smiled nervously. Her smile lit up the room, as it did every time. Matthew's heart did a cartwheel. Her dark eyes were gorgeous - they haunted his every thought.

She leaned forward and shyly gave his mushroom head a kiss. Then she pressed her lips against the tip and slowly parted them, slipping his helmet inside. Seeing those full lips wrapped around the top of his cock had him trembling. She slid her lips down a couple of inches and then back up. Then she went down a little further. Her mouth was nice and hot around him. By the third bob, he hit the back of her throat and she fit just over half his manhood inside. She held him there for a moment, looking up at him, blinking. She sucked, her cheeks caving in.

"Oh wow..." he moaned. She chuckled a little with her mouth full. Then she started sliding her lips smoothly up and down his shaft. Her face was unobstructed thanks to her hair being tied back in a loose ponytail. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises started to emerge as her saliva gathered on his pole. Her lips were wrapped neatly around him and her pace was steady. There was a look of concentration on her face. He exhaled and his breath was shaking. He ran his gaze down her near-nude form, all the way down to where her cute toes touched the floor as she sat the edge of the bed.

She pulled him out of her mouth. 'Pop!' She smiled at him, her hand stroking him.

"Do you like that?" she said sweetly.

"Yes." He grunted. She smiled at him, showing her teeth. His heart skipped a beat. He bent and kissed her and their lips smacked loudly. He kissed her again. And again. Each kiss was harder than the last and the force of them pushed her back onto the bed. He scrambled on top of her near-naked body, kissing her over and over again, tugging on her upper lip. He ground his naked penis against Priya's thinly-covered slit and he could feel her heat through the skimpy lace panties.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, snaking her long tongue into his mouth. She planted her feet on the bed and started grinding up against him. He loved how her nimble tongue explored his mouth. She was a fantastic kisser. Priya. Priya! This was his beautiful sister-in-law Priya. Her tongue was actually in his mouth. It was still such a shock. Everything was still so new. He wasn't sure how long this would last, but he vowed to savor every moment with her.

He put a hand on the side of her head and kissed her even harder, twirling his tongue around hers. Tasting her saliva. Their heavy breathing was loud in the bedroom as the in-laws made out passionately, writhing against each other. She tugged on his lower lip and he pulled on her upper one. Then he broke the kiss and ran his mouth along her cheek. He sucked her earlobe before kissing his way down her neck.

He kissed down the smooth skin of Priya's chest to her cleavage. Her breasts were soft and he took his time kissing to the top of her bra. His hands pushed her tits up, kissing into her cleavage and up her other breast. His hand pulled her strap down off her shoulder and then quickly pulled the cup of her bra down from her breast. Her black areola came into view, her nipple thick and hard. Matthew's heart pounded with lust and he may have let out a small moan at the sight. Then he was sucking her nipple into his mouth hungrily. His hands slid underneath her and she arched her back to give him room. He unsnapped her bra and pulled it down off her arms.

Priya's gorgeous breasts came into view, shaking a little with the movement. He put both hands on them, squeezing them and pushing them upwards. Matthew wiggled his tongue across a nipple and then licked around her black areola. Then he sucked her nipple into his mouth. He kissed her soft skin into her cleavage and up her other breast, hungrily sucking that one. His hands massaged her mounds as his tongue teased across her sensitive nipple. He could hear her panting above him as he kissed back down into her cleavage. He pressed the cool skin of her breasts against his cheeks, kissing back and forth between them. Kissing up to her erect nipple, he gently put his teeth on it and looked up at her. He could see the lust in her dark eyes. He sucked and released the nipple and then gave her areola a tender kiss. Then he slid down the bed, slowly kissing down her soft belly.

"Oh gawd I love your belly..." he panted between kisses. Thrills went up her spine when she thought he was about to say 'I love you'. But then she chuckled.

"You love my fat?" she joked, playfully. Her hands reached down and grabbed her small roll of flesh -- she really didn't have much, but she was self-conscious about it. As she held her flesh he noticed the wedding ring glinting off her finger. He kissed each of her hands and then the stretch-marked flesh that they held on each side of her navel. She chuckled, releasing her roll. He kissed the top of her belly button, sucking on her skin. Tasting her. Tasting...Priya (!).

"What fat you have is very little, and incredibly sexy." He said, sucking the bottom of her belly button. "I honestly wouldn't change a thing."

"Thank you." Priya gave him a huge smile, showing her teeth. "You are wrong, but thank you." She laughed.

"It's perfect." Matthew said, sucking the bottom part of her navel and tasting the salt of her skin. "You're perfect." He muttered, pressing his face against her lower belly and kissing her with more force. He kissed lower down her stomach until he reached the top of her black lace panties.

A tingle went through her vagina at his words and her heart soared. She felt completely weak. His face felt rough and unshaven as is pressed lower down her belly.

Matthew could smell her wonderful pussy and he breathed it in, savoring it. He closed his eyes and breathed it in again. This was his sister-in-law Priya he smelled. It was all so surreal. Ducking lower, he kissed her swollen lips through the lace and she hissed, raising her ass off the bed briefly. He could taste her hot nectar in the material.

Matthew turned and kissed the inside of her thigh at the very top. He kissed her again, sucking her flesh into his mouth. She drew her legs in towards her body, opening them wider. Her bare feet were hovering over the bed on each side of him. He kissed right beside her panties on the curve of her ass cheek. Then he turned and hungrily sucked the inside of her other thigh. Then he turned back to her treasure. He could see the dark lips of her vagina through the black lace. He sucked them, along with her panties, and then released them.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes. He did it again, sucking and releasing. Then he grabbed the crotch of her panties and slowly moved it to the side. The black curls of Priya's pubic hair emerged and then the swollen petals of her beautiful pussy. They seemed to be trembling, pressed together invitingly. He kissed them and she gasped. He gave her another tender kiss, letting his lips linger for a moment. Then he opened his mouth wide and covered her labia. He sucked them into his mouth, tasting her. Trapping the silky petals, he teased his tongue up and down. She hissed, arching her head back a little. Stretching the flesh outwards, he released her and then his tongue darted out. He slowly licked from the bottom of her yummy slit up to the top, nudging her little button.

"Unh!" Priya grunted as bolts of pleasure shot up her spine. Her legs opened wider and she rested her feet on his shoulders. She looked down over her heaving breasts and watched Matthew's head move about between her thighs. She could feel his tongue licking her sensitive lips over and over again. Then he started to suck and release them over and over, sending tingles up her body. She couldn't stop herself from writhing up against his face. But then he surprised her by stopping. He grabbed her panties and tugged. She eagerly raised her bum off the bed and allowed him to roll the dainty things down her long, smooth legs. She pulled her feet out of them one by one and he tossed them on the floor.

Matthew grabbed her left foot in both hands and she stretched it out for him as he raised it. He kissed the top of it, moving slowly. He kissed the top of it again and then ran his lips down to her instep. He ran his mouth back and forth along her instep as he raised her tiny foot higher. Then he started kissing the bottom. He kissed his way up to her unpolished toes. Her dark eyes were looking at him as he kissed the top of each toe, kissing down to her small one and then back up to her big one. He sucked her big toe into his mouth and she smiled at him. He pulled it out and then sucked her two biggest toes into his mouth.

Priya loved his obsession with her feet. She had always taken great care of them and he is the first to appreciate them. She found that she gave herself more pedicures and often had her nails polished thanks to their affair (though, not this time, she thought regretfully). And she discovered that it made her pussy tingle even more when he sucked her toes. She brought her other foot up to his face and touched his cheek with her big toe.

He turned and grabbed her other foot with both hands, lustfully kissing her instep and then quickly shoving her three biggest toes into his mouth. Pulling them back out, he raised her foot higher and started kissing the bottom of it. He kissed from her heel up to her toes and then sucked her big one into his mouth. He looked up and his gaze fell between her thighs. Nestled in there was the most alluring pussy imaginable. Her dark, thick lips were pressed tightly together, surrounded by a rectangle of pubic hair. With that, he started kissing along the side of her foot to her heel, and then up her slender calf to her knee. Priya opened her legs wider as he kissed his way up her inner thigh. He sucked on her flesh a little with each kiss, getting closer to her treasure. He kissed the very top of her thigh as her aroma wafted into his nostrils. He sucked the flesh of her inner thigh, tasting it while keeping her treasure in sight.

Turning, Matthew gently kissed Priya's slit and heard her softly suck in her breath. He gave it another tender kiss. Sliding his hands underneath her smooth legs, he kissed just below her slit and then kissed the bottom of it. He slowly kissed her dark petals over and over again, kissing higher and higher until he briefly sucked her clit. She was trembling with arousal, her bare feet subtly waving in the air on each side of him as he kissed up the length of her slit. Sliding his hands under her ass and grabbing her soft cheeks, his tongue snaked out. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit to the top, nudging her button.

She moaned, softly. Her hand reached down and cupped the back of his head. He sucked her lips into his mouth and pulled them as far as they would go before they slipped out. He sucked and released her petals over and over again, getting her delicious cream in his mouth in the process. Then he suddenly pushed his tongue into her hot vagina. She groaned as he tasted her pussy all around his tongue. He twirled it around inside her, his hands squeezing her bum.

"Ohhh..." She sighed, the tingles shooting up and down her body. Looking down her naked body she could see Matthew's face pressing against her pussy. His mouth was open and his eyes were closed. He had a look of bliss as she vividly felt his tongue slowly twirl around inside her sensitive vagina. It was as if he was having a romantic kiss with her pussy. Her heart pounded with love.

Matthew slowly dragged his tongue out of her, pulling her nectar into his mouth. Drinking her. She was writhing up into his face as he gave her lips another quick kiss. Then he sucked her labia, tugging it outward until it slipped free. Tongue darting back out, he teased it lightly up the length of her slit. When he reached her button he sucked it into his mouth and trapped it there.

"Ohhh gawd..." Priya gasped, arching her back and jutting her breasts upward. Gripping her ass tightly, he lashed his tongue up and down across her clitoris as fast as he could and her bucking became very wild.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her sweet voice panted. She planted her heels on his shoulders and dug them in, and her hand pulled his head against her crotch. He was getting her warm nectar all over the bottom of his face as she writhed her wet pussy up and down.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries were high in pitch as they rang throughout the house. He squeezed her soft bum cheeks, trying to hold her still as his tongue lashed over her clit relentlessly.

"UNNNNGH!" She grunted, cumming. The inner walls of her vagina pulsated as waves of pleasure rolled up and down her entire body. All of her muscles strained and she grit her teeth, wincing. She let out another squeal, pulling his face hard against her spasming pussy. Trembling, the pleasure became too much to handle.

"UNNNNGH! Ahhh!" she gasped, pushing his face away. Matthew forced his face back in between her legs and gave her slit another kiss. Then he quickly kissed his way up her belly. He has kissed pretty much every part of Priya's beautiful body and that thought excited him. He kissed the underside of her breast, his strong hand squeezing and pushing it upward. He quickly sucked her nipple. 'Pop!' He continued crawling up the bed, kissing up her chest to her neck. He sucked the skin over her throat before kissing up to her chin.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12