All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 14'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is really good, but the writing and repeating of the same words during intimacy is kind of a dummer.. I get the both don't want to take a risk in others finding out but it would be fun if they plan a getaway just the 2 of them with her kid like a real couple and try some fun public PDA outside their living area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re:

Excellent Story, Matthew and Priya needs to get away for weekend and Matthew must knock Priya up. They must finally admit there love for one another and find a way to be with eachother all the the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent writing and story telling

The latest chapter in this story is a riveting romantic drama, but to properly appreciate it, it is important to read the previous chapters first. As good as it is, this chapter is not a stand-alone story. Five stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disagree with the other commenter

I mean, I have been reading stories on this site for a couple of years now. Pretty much every which way you can write a story has been written. I think the author does a very good job of conveying sensuality. So well done to X Factor. I mean he can change it up later on.

If there is one minor quibble I have with the author with the cultural portrayal. Priya, having lived in the West already comes across as A bit more prudish than normal.

For example, I had an on and off affair with a married Indian woman at my workplace starting from a work conference years ago. From conversations with her, I understood Indian women are enamored with women. So Priya will not only readily start an affair with Matthew, but will divorce Raj in an instant for Matthew.

The woman that I was seeing, in the throes of lovemaking will shout how she is colonised brown slit who is nothing more than a cocksleeve for white men

X-FactorX-Factorover 3 years agoAuthor

The above is coming within 3-5 chapters ;)

Reading through these stories, I know it seems as though years are passing. But really it's just been a handful of rendezvous and they've only been together for a couple of months

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the best...

.....of any story I have ever read within this genre. This authors incredibly lucid description of lovemaking puts the reader at the foot of their bed. Five stars for each and every chapter were no-brainers. I hope further chapters are quickly forthcoming. SO good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 13 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info