Forbidden Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya's lips found his, briefly kissing him before looking down between their naked bodies. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around her brother-in-law's hard cock. He kissed her nose as she quickly placed his head at the entrance to her treasure. Intense heat touched his helmet as she got him into position. He pushed forward and felt her body open up for him, slowly absorbing his helmet.

"Oh!" She gasped softly, eyebrows raised. They locked their gaze, looking into each other's soul as Matthew pushed firmly. She was so wet that he was able to ease several inches into her tightness fairly easily. Her dark eyes never wavered as he slowly became one with her.

"Ohhhh..." Priya breathed. He kept pushing until his entire penis was buried inside her vagina. Holding himself inside her, he put his hand on the side of her face. Her ponytail held her hair out of the way so he was able to take in the full beauty of her face. He was dying to tell her that he loved her. He felt it with every fiber of his being. His hardness was deep inside her hot body as he looked into those dark eyes. Her pussy squeezed every inch of him, especially around the base. He kissed her mouth softly. Then she kissed him. Then the in-laws kissed passionately as he held his manhood inside her. Priya's tongue darted into his mouth, immediately brushing across his throat and he felt her long legs land around his waist.

Matthew closed his eyes and just focused on the tongue that was in his mouth, keeping his pole inside her body. He imagined Priya lips throughout their years of knowing each other and how beautiful and full they were. Very kissable lips -- and here he was actually kissing them. The thought drove him over the edge and he suddenly kissed her very hard. With urgency, as he ground himself against her.

"Mmmmm..." she purred. Their lips smacked loudly as he kissed her with intense passion. Their tongues danced and he began to slowly slide in and out of her. Each time he slid into her warmth, his love for her seemed to increase tenfold. He slid into her again and broke the kiss.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed, tilting her chin up for another kiss. Needing a kiss. When he kissed her she opened her mouth with a desperate hunger. Their tongues shot out and they kissed passionately. She felt Matthew's penis start to slide in and out of her a little faster. His rigid organ plunged into her aching core again and again, with each prod sending rivulets of pleasure throughout her body. It felt as though her heart would burst and she expressed those feelings in her eager kiss. Her bare feet wobbled on his lower back as he thrust again and again.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth as he started fucking her quickly. His hands were underneath her, grabbing her shoulders. She raised her feet up in the air above him, spreading her legs wide and increasing the sensation in her crotch as he entered her body.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Her muffled cries were getting high in pitch. As her small feet waved back and forth above him, she frantically kissed her brother-in-law. She kissed him hard and her long tongue was wild in his mouth. Her legs were in a perfect 'V' around him as she submitted herself to him completely. She continued to moan each time he banged off the back of her pussy. Matthew was starting to thrust very fast at this point and she could vividly feel him. His stiff organ pistoned in and out of her needy vagina faster and faster as he bounced her off the bed. It forced her pussy to rebound upward, creating an insane velocity.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya broke the kiss, turning her face and wincing as she got fucked.

"Give it to me!" Her voice was shaky. Her eyes looked up at him pleadingly. "Give it to me baby!" She pointed her toes straight up at the ceiling as Matthew relentlessly jackhammered his manhood into her. His groin was smacking against her buzzing labia and the pleasure wasn't letting up. "Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Matthew was losing it. Her words caught him off guard and the way she was looking up at him made his heart soar. Her big tits were bouncing rhythmically on her chest. His penis was completely engorged and now hypersensitive as it darted in and out of her snug essence. Her cries were loud enough to be heard throughout the house, and her musical voice alone could get him off. Looking down at her angelic, wincing face was too much. He couldn't hold back any longer. He started ramming his cock into the his dream woman as hard as he could, his balls churning. He was bouncing her ass off the bed over and over again as her feet flailed helplessly above him.

"Ohhhhhh..." Priya moaned in a high pitch. He pulled out of her. He moaned, his dick twitching. A rope of his thick cum was strewn across the flesh of her belly and then wads of cum started splattering in and around her navel. She could feel the hot fluid on her skin and her biological instinct was screaming at her to get him to put his dick back in her. The semen was being wasted. She looked down and watched his cum pour out of his penis as his hand squeezed it. The drops fell on the curls of her pubic hair.

They were gasping for breath as he bent and kissed her mouth. Their lips smacked so loudly that the kiss echoed across the room. Matthew collapsed on his back beside her as his hot cum started to cool on her skin.

He slid his arm underneath her and she was quick to snuggle right up to him on his shoulder. She let his semen remain on her flesh as they caught their breath. She looked up at him and his blue eyes looked back. Her heart did another cartwheel and she opened her mouth to tell him how she felt.

Then she closed it. Chickening out. When she opened it again she something different.

"That was...wonn-derfull." She smiled, her dark eyes glittering. Matthew kissed her sweaty forehead and his hand squeezed the flesh of her upper arm.

"Priya, I..." he trailed off, lost for a moment in her eyes. She swallowed, waiting. But it was a moment of uncomfortable silence. She moistened her lips with her tongue.

"Can you hand me a tissue?" She asked.

He nodded, turning and stretching for the nightstand. The in-laws ended up spending the next thirty minutes naked in bed together, once again talking about nothing of substance. Their feelings remained unspoken.

And then he had to leave. Raj would be returning soon.


12