Forbidden Ch. 16

Story Info
In-laws cap off magical evening, express their true feelings.
6.2k words
4.65
13.7k
19

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Saturday evening could not come soon enough.

Both Matthew and Priya were laser-focused on their upcoming date. The excitement was palpable. The mere thought of it sent thrills through their bodies.

Just over a year ago, the two in-laws lost themselves in the moment and made love for the first time. It took them six months of pushing the guilt behind them and mending their friendship before their feelings for each other again drove them together. After that, it was five months. But this third time was it. That encounter drove the realization home. They couldn't fight it. There was this strong pull that kept bringing them together.

And so, for the last two months, they had been seeing each other on a semi-regular basis. Knowing that nothing could come of this, but unable to stop. Each time they saw each other, their love continued to blossom. Each time they saw each other made it more difficult to stop the affair. Their feelings had taken hold, and had spiraled out of control. But they wouldn't dare speak of them. To utter those words would make it real, and there would be no going back.

Nonetheless, they were looking forward to spending a night alone with each other, with zero risk of being caught. An evening where they could let the world fall away and there would only be each other.

"So what is this conference about?" Zoe asked from the backseat. Priya was driving her husband, Raj, her daughter, along with her sister Zoe to their mother's house in the city. She couldn't join them because she had a conference. Or so she said.

"It is just going to be a present-tayshun of some of the latest take-nology that is coming. It will not be very fun." Priya replied in her thick West Indian accent. Raj, in the passenger seat beside her, said nothing. As usual.

"Why would they have it on a Saturday night? That's weird." Zoe commented, but nothing in her voice indicated suspicion. But Priya wasn't worried about that. The conference actually did exist. It was happening. But it was optional, and Priya had led everyone to believe that it was mandatory.

Priya chuckled. "Wale, it is either that or go to the one on Monday afternoon, and I cannot do that. And I need to go to this because I am re-torning to work soon." She had been on maternity for several years - unpaid for the last year.

"Ah." Zoe nodded.

"But I will be joining you by ten o'clock I am shore." Priya added. "Hopefully I can get out of their quickly."

"Yeah. Matthew should be there by ten or ten-thirty as well. He's watching the game with his friend and then coming afterwards." Zoe said. Priya's heart did a cartwheel at the mention of his name. She knew all about what Matthew was doing that evening. And it didn't involve watching a game.

She had only been seeing Matthew for a couple of months, and other than two or three times where they had snuck away, their rendezvous always happened while Zoe and Raj were at work and had no idea where Priya or Matthew were at any given point in the day. Generally speaking, the two in-laws took no risks and their spouses had little reason for suspicion. There was a time where the in-laws had been drinking and they snuck that quickie in the bathroom, and that other time when they slipped away from a party to do it in a car. But otherwise, any meetings took place with their spouses completely out of the city.

Much like they are tonight.

***

Priya dropped them off and then was back home by six-thirty. Fifteen minutes later, she had on the makeup that she required and had the house set up the way she planned. At quarter to seven her doorbell rang. Her pussy tingled as she rushed to open it.

Matthew's jaw dropped when he saw her. She wore black dress pants, and a tight white sweater that absolutely clung to her huge breasts. Her hair was down to her shoulders and her makeup was applied perfectly, really bringing out her round, beautiful eyes and those full, glistening lips.

"Hi!" Priya greeted with a big smile.

"You look beautiful. Stunning." He announced, shaking his head in awe. Her smile grew even bigger and she stepped up to him, putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly, lips parting slightly. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, making the kiss deeper. The two in-laws made out at the open front door, risking being seen by her neighbors. His hands slipped down to her ass and gripped her cheeks over her pants, pulling her closer as their kiss became more passionate. She was conscious of the bulge in his jeans pressing against her stomach, and she lustfully sent her tongue into his mouth. Finally, he broke the kiss.

"We should go. Reservations are for seven." He said. She nodded, reluctantly pulling away from him and turning back inside to grab her coat and shoes. He did not go in with her, because if he did he knew he would not leave.

In seconds she was out the door with her black coat on. He opened the car door for her, truly playing the role of their first date. She giggled like a teenager, her essence buzzing with desire. As he drove to the restaurant, Priya's hand found his. She held it tightly, often squeezing it. He lifted that hand to kiss it at every red light. When his lips softly, lovingly, touched her skin like that, the electricity tingled inside her.

Matthew pulled into the restaurant and parked. Priya undid her seatbelt and began to leave when he slipped an arm over her belly, holding her in place. She looked at him questioningly, but smiled when he leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met and he could not believe how soft hers were. He slipped a tongue into her mouth and she sighed. She rubbed her tongue along his until it slid into his mouth and their kiss became more passionate. He gradually broke the kiss, but gave her gentle pecks over and over.

"You took off my lipstick!" Priya said with a chuckle, opening her purse. She took out her lipstick.

"You may as well leave it in your purse." Matthew warned, "Because I will be kissing you all night in there."

Priya laughed. His words turned her on. Public displays of affection were not in her culture, so the thought of him kissing her in a restaurant turned her on like never before. She put on her lipstick anyway.

They walked into the restaurant holding hands. Each of them wore a wedding ring, but everything about them gave strangers the impression that they were married to each other. They sat in a private booth, speaking nonstop, easily falling into deep conversation. They had always had this bond, even before it had culminated physically.

Priya had such a sweet laugh. Matthew held her hand until the food was served, doing his best to hear that laughter often. He stole kisses whenever he could. In the middle of dinner, he brushed her hair out of the way of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"I can't get over how gorgeous you look tonight." He told his sister-in-law. Her heart soared at his words and when he leaned in for a kiss she kissed him soundly. His hand held the back of her head as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Her crotch tingled again and she could not help but send her own tongue the other way. He placed his hand on the inside of her upper thigh and her pussy instinctively sent thrills up her body. Their kiss became more passionate, right there in the restaurant and she felt his hand slowly creep higher up her thigh. Their tongues danced against each other until suddenly she felt his hand touch her womanhood over her pants.

"Ohhh..." she gasped, breaking the kiss. Bolts of desire shot up her body at the slight impact. Priya looked at him with her haunting eyes. He could see how badly she wanted him in those eyes. He smiled, moving his hand away from her leg.

"Are we gonna make it through dinner?" He asked. Priya laughed, pressing her legs together in a futile bid to quell her arousal. She gave him one more little kiss before she turned back to her food, but all they did was pick at it as they enjoyed their time together.

Matthew could not stop looking at his sister-in-law. She looked angelic on that night. Her eyes, her smile, her hair...her skin. They walked out of the restaurant the same way they entered - hand in hand, talking and laughing. He opened the car door for her and she stood before him for a moment before getting in.

"I had an amazing time." She said, looking into his eyes. "Thank you."

He was about to respond when Priya put her arms around his neck, stood on her toes and kissed him. Her eyes closed and her mouth immediately opened, sending her tongue into his mouth. His heart pounded upon feeling the intensity of her kiss. Geez - this was his wife's sister...

His feelings completely got away from him. This woman, his sister-in-law, made his heart turn cartwheels. Not sometimes. All the time. He sent his tongue into her mouth and the two in-laws kissed passionately right out there in the parking lot. Her tongue went so far into his mouth he could almost feel it touch his throat. His hands pulled her coat up a bit so that he could grab her ass. He squeezed her soft cheeks through her pants, pulling her even closer as their kiss grew in urgency. The two were breathing heavily into each other's mouths as their kiss lingered for over two minutes. People going in and out of the restaurant stared at the two of them. An Indian woman and a white man tongue-kissing like there was no tomorrow. He clearly felt her tongue rub against his and it excited him. Her mouth was gentle as it sucked at him and he squeezed her bum even harder.

Finally, they managed to tear themselves apart, breathlessly. They smiled at each other.

"Take me home." Priya said. "Quickly!" Her vagina was seriously tingling as she sat in the car. The entire drive home she held her brother-in-law's hand and kissed his neck and cheek. At every red light he would turn and kiss her passionately. At one of those lights they got honked at. The nine-minute drive home seemed to take nine hours.

He pulled into her driveway and the two of them practically ran into her house. As soon as the door shut behind them, they began kissing right away, shrugging off their coats at the same time. Their coats fell to the floor and the two lovers ignored them, stepping out of their shoes without taking their tongues out of each other's mouths. Hands squeezing her ass over her pants, he backed her up as he kissed her. She stopped when her heels hit the bottom step and she broke the kiss. Grabbing his hand, she practically dragged him up the stairs.

Matthew expected Priya to lead him into the guest bedroom and was surprised when she led him right by it - and into the master bedroom. She released his hand and he stood there as she picked up a lighter off the dresser and began lighting candles that she had set around the room in preparation for their return home. The room became dimly lit with eight candles going. She stood in front of him between him and the bed, looking into his eyes. She truly was a goddess.

He watched her take her sweater and pull it up over her head and off. She wore a white bra and he could see her breasts straining in it in the dim light. He stood there passively as Priya unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. It fell to the floor. Both of them were breathing heavily as she again looked into his eyes. Reaching behind, she unconsciously jutted out her tits at him as she unsnapped her bra. The straps fell from her shoulders and her hands held the cups over her breasts. She then let the bra fall to the floor, freeing those large, gorgeous mounds.

Her dark eyes looked into his again, gauging his reaction. He could tell she was happy to see that he clearly admired her breasts. What wasn't to admire? She had perfect brown skin, her mounds were the ideal size and shape, and her areolas were dark and large surrounding big hard nipples. Her belly had stretch marks, but he wouldn't change a thing. Those marks made everything more real.

She smiled at him that wonderful smile that always made him putty in her hands. She took him by the hand and pulled him closer as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Her naked belly squished into a couple of sexy rolls as she sat.

Staring at the bulge in his jeans, she reached out and deftly undid his belt, button, and fly. Priya pulled Matthew's pants and underwear down to his knees at the same time. He shook them down to his ankles and reached down and pushed them off along with his socks. He stood naked in front of his hot sister-in-law, his phallus standing at full attention.

Priya rested her fingers on the far side of his shaft, leaned forward and slowly ran the tip of her tongue from the base up to the top. She gently kissed his mushroom head before going back down to the bottom of his member and slowly running her tongue up it again. This time she kissed it twice, her dark eyes looking up at him as she did so. She kissed the base of his penis and then kissed it again just a little higher. She slowly kissed bit by bit up his shaft, getting at least twenty kisses in before reaching the top. Her full lips slowly kissed his fat head once. Twice. Three times. Clearly showing her love for his cock, she kissed the head a fourth time. After an eternity, her lips parted and slowly slipped over his head.

He watched as her supple lips slowly sunk down more and more of his pole. He loved how the warmth of her mouth slowly engulfed his hardness. He felt the back of her mouth hit the tip of his cock as her mouth sunk most of the way down it. She began to bob her head back and forth along his manhood, her cheeks caving in as she sucked him extra hard. Her lips ran smoothly up and down his rod as she slurped hungrily on it.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises could be heard out in the hallway as Priya gave her brother-in-law fantastic head. Her big tits were jiggling on her chest with the motion as she coated his cock with her saliva. Her hair was swinging wildly back and forth and he brushed it back with both of his hands and held it there, holding her head in the process. He could clearly see the Indian woman's pretty face as she eagerly gobbled up his organ and he could not help but subtly hump his hips forward. He had to make love to this woman.

Placing his fingers under Priya's chin, Matthew lifted her head up. His cock popped out of her mouth and she looked up at him lustfully. Without a word, she swung her legs onto the bed and lay back on it and he was quick to kneel beside her. His fingers undid her belt and opened her button and he slowly pulled down her zipper. In the surprisingly bright candlelight, he could tell that she was wearing skimpy black panties. He tugged on her pants. Breathing heavily, Priya raised her ass in the air and allowed her brother-in-law to slowly slide her pants down over her knees to her ankles, completely revealing her panties. They were lacy and sheer at the front. She pulled her feet, which still wore black socks, out of them one by one and he tossed her pants on the floor.

He placed a knee in between her long, sexy legs and she parted them wider for him, allowing him to get right in between them. He lay on top of her and she could feel his hard member press against her thinly covered crotch. She had a few strands of black hair across her cheek and lips and he gently swept them out of the way, looking into her gorgeous eyes. Her heart pounded with desire and her sock-covered feet slowly caressed up and down the outside of his legs. He kissed her mouth softly, instinctively grinding against her crotch. When he pulled back Priya put her arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her, slipping her tongue into his mouth. He could feel tremendous heat emanating through her panties as he ground against her. The two were breathing laboriously into each other's mouth.

He broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck. He loved the taste of her flesh. Priya's flesh. His heart fluttered at the realization. He could hear her breathing heavily above him as he kissed down the soft skin of her chest. Cupping her large breast he began kissing her cleavage, his lips trailing back and forth between each mound. He wrapped his lips around a dark nipple. She sighed when he sucked it gently, pulling it outwards. His hand caressed her other breast as his tongue tickled over her nipple sending tingles down to her crotch and throughout her body. She ran her hands through his hair, jutting her chest out, encouraging him to give attention to her wonderful tits.

Priya gave a sexy little sigh as he released her nipple and kissed the underside of her other breast. He hungrily wrapped his mouth around her other nipple, teasing over that one with his tongue as her fingers rubbed all around in his hair. Matthew began kissing down her soft belly. Already he could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he approached her navel. He teased his tongue just inside her belly button and she chuckled a little, smiling down at him.

Priya watched him kiss her stomach around her navel and could see the passion in his eyes. Her heart did a cartwheel. There was no question - she loved this man. It was getting to the point where she almost had to tell him. She could not hold her feelings inside any longer. Not when they were this strong.

Matthew kissed the soft skin on the lower part of her belly, just above the elastic of her panties. He kissed her bush over her panties and she ran her feet up the bed, opening her legs wider. He breathed her in for a moment, cherishing her scent as he stared at her flawless thighs. Then he kissed her swollen pussy lips through the cotton of her panties.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes as bolts of electricity shot up her body. He kissed her again there, this time pulling her sensitive, swollen lips outward along with her panties and gently sucking on them.

Matthew could taste the delicious juices of Priya's pussy in her panties as he sucked them. She reached down her body with her left hand and he released her pussy lips along with her panties as he watched it approach. He stared right at the gold wedding band on her finger as she reached between her thighs and placed her hand at the side of her panties.

Slowly, Priya's fingers pulled her black panties to one side, at first exposing wisps of pubic hair, but showing the swollen dark lips of her quivering slit soon afterward. His heart skipped a beat as she revealed her beautiful vagina. The petals were pressed together. He leaned forward and gently kissed them.

"Ah..." Pleasure exploded in her body and she sighed, raising her eyebrows as she looked down at the man between her thighs. He stuck his tongue out and slowly licked from the very bottom of her wet slit up to the top, gathering her flowing juices and taking them into his mouth, tasting her.

"Ohhh gawd..." The tingling in her core intensified and she moaned. She felt his tongue slowly drag up her labia and she shuddered. When he nudged her clit, she gasped. She was completely in tune with her body as she watched him between her thighs.

Matthew sucked her swollen lips into his mouth, sucking the juices off them and pulling them outward. He released them, watching them slowly withdraw back towards her body.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned. He grabbed the sides of her panties and tugged downwards. 'Wisp!' She raised her ass a bit, allowing him to roll the dainty things down her long, smooth legs and over her knees to her ankles. She pulled her feet out of them one by one. Matthew dropped her panties on the floor and grabbed her one foot, holding it in the air. He pulled off her sock and threw it on her bedroom floor as well, grabbing her other foot. He pulled that sock off, but held onto her pretty foot. He now had his sister-in-law, Priya, completely naked.

She didn't have any nail polish on her pedicured foot. He pressed the side of her big toe against his lips and gently kissed her. He kissed the top of her toe and began kissing each of her other toes. He began kissing all over the top of her foot, softly pressing his lips against every inch of her skin. He kissed her instep and then the bottom of her foot, kissing his way back up to her toes. He kissed the very tip of Priya's toe before slipping it into his mouth. He sucked it all the way inside, circling it with his tongue as his thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12