Forbidden Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him, her heart soaring as she watched him suck on her big toe. She raised her other foot up in the air and began to caress his cheek with the big toe on that one. He pulled her toe out of his mouth, smiling as he turned to suck the new toe into his mouth.

He now had a bare foot in each hand, and he pulled her toe out of his mouth so he could kiss back and forth over the tops of her feet. He raised them a little higher and kissed the bottoms of each foot. Then he released the first foot and held the second one to his face, beginning to kiss her instep. Chuckling, she wiggled her toes against his cheek. When he tried to kiss her big toe she wiggled them some more. Priya giggled as he tried to suck her big toe into his mouth as she wiggled it up and down. He was having minimal success. Laughing, he kissed her instep one more time before releasing her foot and suddenly diving between her thighs. Matthew shoved his tongue directly in between Priya's dark pussy lips. Intense flavor surrounded him as his nose was buried in the curls of her bush.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, closing her eyes and immediately placing both hands on the back of his head as bolts of pleasure shot up her body. She placed her feet on his shoulders, laying back and enjoying the attention that no man prior had ever given her.

Matthew slid his hands under her bare ass, holding her soft cheeks as his tongue gathered her flowing nectar and pulled it into his mouth. She was subtly writhing underneath him as he sucked the swollen lips of her delicious cunt into his mouth. He held them trapped there, just gently sucking. It still boggled his mind that he had the pleasure of holding Priya's vaginal lips inside his mouth like that. This was his wife's older sister, and the most personal and private part of her body was in his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down her satiny lips, and she sighed again, slowly writhing against his face. He released her lips and kissed each of her ass cheeks. He then stuck his tongue out and pressed it against her skin just above her asshole. He slowly licked upward, between her asshole and her pussy, reaching the bottom of her wet slit and continuing higher until he touched her clit.

"Ohhhh..." she groaned again as another bolt of electricity shot up her body when he touched her button. She shuddered, face wincing. He wrapped his lips around it, gently sucking on it as she began to buck her pussy up into his face.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned as she vividly felt his tongue dance across her button. The tingling was building inside her...building...Her writhing became frantic as his tongue danced relentlessly over her button. Her groans were getting higher in pitch. She planted her her feet on his shoulders and her heels dug in as she approached the edge.

"Oh GAWD!" she whined, cumming. The inner walls of her pussy were pulsating and her heart was pounding as Matthew relentlessly lapped at her sensitive clit. Waves of intense pleasure washed through her and she grit her teeth, straining.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya was bucking in his face, all the muscles in her body tensing up as she came and came. She had to push his face away from between her thighs.

"Aye-yi-yi!" Priya exclaimed, gasping as she recovered. He smiled at her as she opened her eyes, chest heaving. Her tits were shaking. As she tried to catch her breath, he lifted up her foot and kissed the top of it. Cradling the pretty foot, he briefly sucked her big toe all the way into his mouth. His thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot as his tongue teased around the toe. Then he pulled her toe out of his mouth. He kissed the top of her foot before letting it go.

Matthew then bent between her legs and softly kissed the lips of her treasure, causing her to suck in her breath. He crawled up her bed, the bed that she shared with her husband, towards her. The candles lit the room enough for her to clearly see his hard cock waving back and forth as he approached. She reached out with her right hand, the one that wore no wedding band, and wrapped her fingers around his fat member. There was no give at all when she squeezed it and her heart fluttered with excitement.

She placed it at the quivering entrance to her treasure, her big, dark eyes looking into his. The intense heat that was emanating from her pussy was enough to overwhelm him. He pushed forward. The the thick helmet pushed the dark lips of Priya's essence open and he slowly eased inside her about halfway. Tightness clamped around the top of his manhood.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes as she felt him penetrate her. He withdrew his arousal from her body a little and then pushed back inside her. This time Matthew's penis slid all the way inside Priya's welcoming vagina. They moaned in unison, her pussy tightly gripping his rigid hardness. She looked up at him, panting, feeling fulfilled with him inside her. He pressed against her and she felt him force his hardness as deep inside her body as possible. She felt him grinding against her, giving her every inch that he could. Her heart pounded nervously and she swallowed, gathering her courage.

"I want to tale you something." Priya said, timidly. She was actually trembling. He looked at her questioningly, his own heart speeding up as he guessed...hoped...what she was about to say. His cock was enveloped by intense heat as he kept himself deep inside her body. She smiled at him, making him fall even more in love with her. He swallowed, suddenly feeling as nervous as she looked.

"I... had a rail-y great time tonight." She stumbled, her Indian accent coming to the fore.

"Me too." He said, smiling. She licked her lips nervously and he loved that brief glimpse of her tongue. He realized that his heart was still beating madly. He was inside Priya's hot vagina, looking into her dark eyes and hoping she was about to express feelings for him. He couldn't be any more erect than he was at that moment.

"Every time I am with you I have a great time. I... think I might be...falling in love with you." Priya blurted out before her nerves could stop her.

His heart soared and his eyebrows raised a little bit. She felt the same way! He looked into her hypnotic eyes and swallowed, taking a shaky breath.

"I love you." Matthew said with all his heart. Her eyes widened with excitement. Tears welled up in her eyes and she pulled herself up to him and kissed him. The two secret lovers kissed passionately, her tongue shooting into his mouth as he slowly began to make love to her. His hard cock slowly eased along the walls of her tight, hot pussy until only the head was inside her, before slowly pushing back in her all the way.

She rested the bottoms of her feet on his ass, feeling it tense up each time he thrust inside her. Priya's tongue danced around his mouth and she moaned softly each time Matthew entered her. She broke the kiss, looking up at the man who was pushing his rigid cock into her hungry vagina over and over. The passion in his eyes was intense.

"I love you." Priya said passionately. Looking at the love in her gorgeous eyes and hearing her say those words nearly made him cum right there. He kissed her again, sliding his arms underneath her and holding her shoulders. His naked body was tightly against hers as he thrust himself into her again and again. He loved the softness of her flesh against him as they writhed and undulated. Her long tongue darted deep inside his mouth.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned sweetly, the heels of her feet brushing against the back of his legs as he made love to her. He sucked on her tongue, savoring it. He focused on the sensation of her hot, slick vagina as his penis glided in and out of it at a slow, steady pace. He could feel her soft breasts and stomach underneath him. Each time he slid all the way inside her, he held himself against her for a moment and gave an extra push.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya sighed, her tongue brushing across his throat. Her full lips were kissing at him hungrily as he couldn't help but increase the pace. Then the broke the kiss altogether. Matthew held himself up on his arms and looked down at his alluring sister-in-law. Losing himself in those eyes, he began to thrust harder, jamming his cock deep inside her welcoming core.

"Unh! Yes!" She whined, closing her eyes for a moment, bolts of pleasure flowing up and down her entire body. She opened her legs wider around him, granting him full freedom to thrust himself into her. She opened her eyes and again looked at him.

"Give it to me." She whispered. "Give it to me!" She repeated, whining, her dark eyes still locked on his. She was gasping for breath, her large tits bouncing up and down with every thrust. Her bare feet raised up into the air, flailing back and forth and she spread her legs wider. His groin slapped against her defenseless slit again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned. Her legs were open wide in a perfect 'V' as Matthew fucked her faster on the bed she shared with her husband. Her toes were pointed up at the ceiling as he held himself up on his arms and looked down at her. Her big tits were bouncing up and down quickly, and just beneath that her sexy stomach also shook. Looking back at her pretty face, her dark eyes looked up at him as his groin slapped against her pussy again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her sweet cries pushed him closer to the edge and he realized that he was going to cum soon. His cock swelled up to maximum capacity and became hypersensitive as it dipped into her snug pussy again and again. He tried to hold on for as long as he could, not wanting this moment with his fantasy woman to ever end. But he was hypnotized by her pretty eyes and he had no control.

"Cum in me." She pleaded in a soft, almost meek voice even as he was bouncing her ass off the bed again and again. Matthew lost it, his cock twitching at her words. His mouth covered hers and he began fucking her with all his might, his tongue going deep inside her mouth. He squeezed her shoulders and rammed himself into her again and again, holding on just a little longer.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya whined into his mouth, her bare feet waving frantically in the air as she took his hard pole over and over. Her legs were still spread high and wide in a perfect 'V', but now waving up and down wildly as he thrust between them. He ricocheted off her slit again and again and the tingles were relentless as he bounced her off the bed. She had to break the kiss.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" She pleaded, eyebrows raised. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Matthew dug down deeper inside himself, finding a way to fuck his fantasy woman even harder. Her face was wincing as she approached orgasm. He continued to piston in and out of her as her feet flailed above him. Her hot pussy glided up and down his organ rapidly as she gasped for breath. She leaned up and kissed his lower lip softly, heart pounding.

"Cum inside me!" Priya begged. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined. He rammed himself into her and held there. Her long legs wrapped around him tightly at the same time that he held his entire penis inside her vagina. He ground against her, holding on for just a few seconds. Then he released. His cock exploded, shooting his hot cum inside his wife's sister. Matthew moaned, his manhood jerking as a long, sticky rope of cum splattered deep inside Priya's fertile pussy. Their lips came together as if drawn by a magnet, and the two lovers kissed deeply. The pulsating walls of the inside of her cunt were grabbing at his seed and pulling it deep inside her. His dick would not stop twitching as he unleashed more and more of his semen and spraying it off the depths of Priya's welcoming womb.

She sent her tongue into his mouth, moaning as she felt his penis expand and contract, expand and contract inside her vagina. She loved knowing that each time she felt that, he was dumping more of his cum inside her. Priya's legs squeezed him even tighter, her body instinctively trying to get him to fertilize her waiting egg. The heels of her pretty feet dug into his lower back. He was still pressing his groin against her.

Matthew's manhood spasmed one more time, and the wad of his hot seed that fired out the end was just as big as any of the last ones. This one shot deeper inside Priya's fertile vagina than anything that preceded it. Her body eagerly grabbed at it and pulled it even deeper, just doing what it did naturally. The two lovers kissed passionately, still breathing laboriously as the last of his semen dripped into her pussy. Their lips smacked in a kiss over and over again, and she squeezed him tight with her arms as well as her long legs. Finally, they broke the kiss, each of them gasping for breath as they looked at each other. She smiled at him, and that smile made his heartrate increase.

"I love you." Priya said with feeling.

"I love you, too." He replied. They kissed again. The actual sex that they just had was so filled with love and passion that neither could help how quickly it ended. Neither cared, though, for they both knew that they would get right back at it. As it was, his penis never fully softened inside her. It remained in a semi-hard state as they held each other and basked in their newly-consummated love.

Everything had changed.

***

I hope you enjoyed. Please vote

- Jordan Xavier, X-Factor

12