Forbidden Ch. 18

Story Info
Date over, in-laws can't help themselves at the front door.
2.4k words
13.3k
17

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

It was five after ten that evening by the time the two lovers walked down the stairs, chatting away with big smiles on their faces. Matthew, a tall, relatively fit White man in his thirties and Priya, a beautiful, exotic West Indian woman of similar age, had just ended what was a wonderful date. Their first. It had started off with dinner, where the electricity could almost be seen crackling in the air between them. It had ended in the bedroom, where, surrounded by romantic ambiance, they made love. Twice. Candles had cast flickering shadows on their writhing, sweaty bodies as the two had become one. For the first time, they had expressed their love for one another.

It couldn't have been more perfect.

Except for the fact that the two of them were married to different people. That, and the fact that Priya's sister was Matthew's wife.

It wasn't his fault. Nor was it hers. Who could ever dictate the way love works? It was the timing. They had been brought together several months too late. But for a trick of the calendar, maybe they would be together under the eyes of the law. But that's not how it happened. By the time Matthew had met Priya, she was mere weeks away from marrying Raj. And by the time they realized that the sparks between them were all too real, they had been married for a couple of years. Now, six or seven years after having first met, they had been seeing each other clandestinely for a couple of months.

And tonight they had crossed that ultimate line, putting their hearts out there. Vulnerable. Trusting. The result was an intimacy that had taken their relationship to the next level.

In a state of bliss, the in-laws held hands as they walked down the stairs, as if unable to stop touching for even a second. They would be a couple of minutes late in joining their family, given that they had told them ten-thirty and it was a half-hour drive. Neither one cared. They got to spend over three hours alone together, achieving the height of intimacy.

They put on their jackets and shoes and Priya stood by the door, waiting for him. Matthew went to her, slipping his arms around her waist as she put hers around his neck. She looked up at him with those round, dark eyes of hers. Her eyeliner made them even more beautiful. Her full lips were gorgeous as well, even though her lipstick had long since been wiped away by his mouth.

"I had such a good time tonight." Priya said, smiling.

"Me too." Matthew agreed. Her tongue licked her lips, briefly.

"I love you." She breathed.

"I love you, too." He responded. And with that, they kissed. Her mouth opened up right away and allowed his tongue to enter. He ran his tongue along hers as she snaked it into his mouth. She pressed her lithe body against him and in seconds he grew hard as a rock. She was breathing heavily, kissing him urgently as if two loads of semen in her body were not enough. He vividly felt her tongue teasing against his, and he savored her saliva. His hands slid down her back and under coat so they could grab her ass over her pants. He squeezed her cheeks, pushing his tongue farther into her mouth.

For the next two minutes, their kissing, if anything, grew even more intense. It echoed loudly right there in the foyer. They were breathing laboriously into each other's mouth as his hands circled her bum over her pants, occasionally squeezing. Her tongue brushed across his throat.

He had to have this woman.

He had her two times already and it seemed to have done nothing to sate him.

Matthew began to back his wife's sister up towards a cushioned, antique bench that was several feet away beside the stairs. She began to chuckle a little bit as she kissed him. His hands left her ass and moved around to the front of her body and undid her coat. He began to push it off her shoulders. She broke the kiss.

"What are you doing?" Priya asked with a chuckle, her Indian accent apparent. Her pussy was buzzing with lust.

"I want you again." His throat rumbled. Her heart soared with desire at his words.

"We are alraidy late!" She protested half-heartedly, still chuckling. She allowed her coat to fall to the floor, though. Seeing her large breasts in that tight, white sweater pushed him beyond the edge of reason. He shrugged off his own jacket, letting it fall to the floor, and then he gently sat her down on the bench, where she lay back a little. He began to undo her belt, button and zipper.

"Wale..." Priya panted, as she allowed her brother-in-law to undo her pants, "What's a few more minnotts?"

Matthew roughly grabbed her pants and panties and tugged them both downward, dragging the bench away from the wall a little because she was a little too slow to raise her ass. The black rectangle of her bush became exposed as he got her pants and panties down to her knees. He pulled them down to her ankles and she eagerly pulled her black-sock-covered feet out of them one by one. Her feet were immediately raised high in the air and her legs were spread as wide as possible.

His pants were undone and down to his knees in a microsecond. His erect, white arousal was standing at full attention, even though it had shot two loads of cum in the last two hours. He looked his beautiful sister-in-law over. Priya's pretty eyes were locked on his hard manhood and her eyebrows were raised as if anticipating the tremendous pleasure that was ahead. Her white sweater clung to her breasts and it was raised a little bit so that he could see the stretch-marked skin of her belly, as well as her navel. The black curls of her pubic hair framed the swollen labia. Her slit was open slightly and he could even see a little bit of pink just inside. He even caught a glimpse of pearly liquid that he knew to be his seed. At the end of her long, sexy legs her toes were curling and uncurling in her black socks.

He stepped up between her legs, placing one knee on the bench as he crouched down. Priya quickly grabbed Matthew's hard pole in her pretty hand and immediately placed it at the entrance to her vagina. Animal instinct took over as he thrust his cock into her sweet body. Her entrance stretched around him, sucking his helmet inside. He kept pushing, forcing it. The hot, snug tunnel slid down his rigid member, engulfing him in heat until he pressed against her. He held himself inside her, grinding. He savored the sensation as he looked down at her pretty face.

"OHHHH!" Priya moaned, wincing as his member slid all the way inside her in one stroke. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body. Before she could get used to the intense pleasure, he began to slide out of her. Her sensitive cunt could feel every inch of his fat organ as it glided out of her. Suddenly, he was back inside her, his groin slamming against her. The impact on her defenseless labia sent tingles up her spine. She groaned again, eyebrows raised as she looked down between her thighs to where his pubic hair was meeting hers. He pressed against her, poking his bone deep. She felt his erection pushing the very back of her womanhood and she let out a long sigh. Then she felt him start to slide in and out of her. He hovered over her as he took on a quick pace right away.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya's sweet voice moaned, her eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. His groin slapped against her slit and she was surprised at how sensitive her labia felt.

Matthew looked down at her pretty face as he entered her body again and again. He couldn't help but thrust harder. Her hot tunnel was nice and tight that he had no control over himself. He fucked her with such power that the bench was banging against the wall. Her tits were bouncing up and down underneath her tight sweater and scanning down her body further he could clearly see where he was entering her body. Her dark labia were pulled outwards each time he withdrew. Her feet were flailing behind him helplessly. He grabbed one leg and threw it up on his shoulder.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries were so loud that they could be heard outside in the driveway if one were to listen close enough. It was a good thing her husband was far away. Had Raj pulled into the driveway and got out of his car and listened, he would easily have heard his wife getting the shit fucked out of her. If he were to quickly open the front door he would have been just in time to see Matthew's ass thrusting away between his wife's wide-open legs. He would have seen Priya's black-sock-covered foot beside Matthew's head while her other foot flailed freely behind him.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Priya whined, her sexy voice shaking as her cries echoed through the small house. Her eyes were looking up at Matthew pleadingly. "UNH! UNH! UNH!" His groin mercilessly slapped against her slit, each impact sending bolts of pleasure through her body.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her voice caused him to lose it. He should have lasted longer, given his earlier two orgasms. But her treasure was still nice and tight, and it was pulling at him. Deep inside her cunt the heat was enough to blow his mind. Sliding his penis into her was an incredible experience, especially while looking into her eyes and listening to her moans. His cock had expanded to full capacity as it filled with semen. It was hypersensitive, clearly feeling everything about this woman's incredible vagina as he let his orgasm build. Working his abs, he drilled his unbending manhood into her welcoming canal relentlessly. Letting it build. He thrust in and out of her helpless pussy a few more times, building until he could barely hold on. His tingling shaft was ready to explode.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya cried as he pounded her on the bench, her small foot wobbling on his shoulder. But then Matthew jammed his cock all the way inside her and held it there. Time stopped as he looked down at his sister-in-law's pretty face. Time froze. He felt her love flow over him and through him and he could see in her eyes that she felt the same. His engorged member was completely buried in her body, straining. He released.

Grunting, his penis exploded inside her fertile vagina, unleashing a surprisingly thick wad of cum. Even before it sprayed off the back of her cunt his cock was jerking again, firing off a second rope of semen deep inside her. The two lovers moaned in unison as Matthew shot load after load of his hot seed into Priya's welcoming womb.

"Oh my gawd!" He grunted, his cock still twitching inside his wife's sister. How did he still have cum to give? Shuddering, he felt fluid pour out the end of his twitching member like a faucet. The ecstasy that filled his entire body was peaking. He almost collapsed on the poor woman, and her ankle slid down off his shoulder. She rested her feet on his ass, gasping for breath as she recovered from her own orgasm. He closed his eyes, burying his face into her shoulder and mindlessly kissing into her neck.

She was smiling, still panting. Turning, she kissed the top of his head.

"Oh my gawd that was good!" Priya exclaimed, her Indian accent apparent. "I have naiver had such akes-citing sex be-four you.

He ran his mouth up her neck and over her jaw, finding her mouth. He kissed her full lips softly and he loved the way her mouth sucked at him. Squeezing his penis muscles, he forced another glob of his seed to the tip. The last of his sperm dripped out of his semi-hard member and into her full vagina.

"I love you." He whispered between kisses. "My gawd I love you."

Priya chuckled. "I love you too!" Their kissing slowed and for a brief moment, their tongues teased.

Eventually, unfortunately, they really did have to leave. Matthew eased his flaccid penis out of her, watching with regret as her dark labia slowly closed back together again. For a quick moment he saw a pool of his pearly fluid at the bottom of Priya's entrance.

He pulled up his pants and grabbed his own coat, as Priya bent over and grabbed her panties and pants. She put her shoes and coat back on and stood at the door again. He slipped his arms around her waist.

"Now! Let us try this again, shall we?" Priya said, laughing. He chuckled. Finally, she looked at him seriously.

"I had an amazing time." She said.

"Me, too." He replied.

"I love you." Priya expressed. He kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth. This kiss lasted a few seconds before he broke it.

"I love you too."

And with that, they went to their separate cars and drove to her mother's house to rejoin the rest of the family.

***

It was, of course, a big coincidence that they both arrived there at the same time and a further coincidence that they were forty minutes late.

Priya walked through the front door.

"Hey!" Zoe greeted, as she had been lingering in the kitchen, which was a straight shot from the front door.

"Hey!" Priya greeted as she stepped inside.

"The conference took a little longer?" Zoe asked, curious.

"Yeah..." Priya was about to start into her story that she had cooked up on the drive over, when Zoe interrupted.

"Oh! I think that's Matthew." She said, looking over Priya's shoulder. Sure enough, another car was parking on the road out front. Matthew's tall form emerged from the driver's side, slamming the car door shut.

Priya hung up her jacket and went to greet her family.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

Most erotica readers dislike cheating/adultery stories. For me, it's a means of fantasizing the what-if scenario without actually doing it. I've always found it such a turn-on because it's so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superby written

The talent of the author is on full display in this all-too-short eighteenth chapter of a passionate love story. While no real fan of cheating stories, this reviewer must give this story five stars for the sheer quality of the writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 17 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister's Love A sister and brother get closer.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
My Daughter has a Sleepover 18-year-old has three friends over for special sleep-over.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories