Forbidden Ch. 19

Story Info
Matthew and Priya take another risk with adulterous quickie.
2.1k words
14.4k
15

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Zoe and Matthew were over at Priya and Raj's house Friday evening the following weekend. Zoe's sister Priya was looking phenomenal even though she was dressed casual. She wore worn-down brown cords, no socks (toenails unpolished), and a tight white long-sleeved shirt that was a little small for her. Whenever she stood up, or reached up, or hunched down (you had to do these things a lot when you have a young child) her shirt slid up a little, giving teasing glimpses of the stretch-marked skin of her sexy belly. She also had her hair thrown back in two little pigtails -- one on each side of her head. It gave her a youthful, girlish look that turned Matthew on like you would not believe. He couldn't remember the last time he saw an adult woman with that hairstyle.

The secret lovers could not keep their eyes off of each other. After a couple of hours, around eight o'clock, Priya could stand it no longer. She was standing by the door to the basement.

"Matthew, would you like to come see our new freezer?" She asked with an Indian accent, looking at him meaningfully. She had already shown her sister the freezer, setting a precedent by keeping her down there for a while, talking about every little detail and going off on several tangents.

"Sure!" he said, probably getting up a little too quickly to go see a freezer. He quickly followed his sister-in-law down the stairs, leaving their spouses watching television, with Zoe fussing over the child. Priya's heart was pounding with anticipation as she hustled down the stairs and when she got to the bottom she turned around.

Matthew was on her immediately, slamming her probably a little too hard against the wall as he pressed his body against hers and kissed her. His hands grabbed her ass over her pants as his tongue shot into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." she sighed into his mouth, sending her tongue out. They kissed deeply and passionately, breathing heavily as he pressed her up against the wall. His hand went to the front of her body and quickly undid her belt and button, sliding down her zipper. He immediately slipped his hand into her panties, running his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair until he could feel the hot moisture of her pussy. She moaned into his mouth again as tingles shot up her body. She broke the kiss.

"I miss you!" Priya said with a chuckle. Her eyebrows were raised to a point, talking to him sincerely.

"I miss you too." Matthew replied, his fingers teasing and manipulating her hot slit.

"Let's go into the laundry room." She breathed in her West Indian accent. "We are too akes-posed hare!" She gave him that wonderful smile that he loved, showing her teeth.

He kissed her once more and then took her by the hand and practically dragged her into the laundry room. He bent her over the washing machine in front of him and fell to his knees, grabbing her pants. 'Wisp!' He tugged them downwards, hard, pulling them to her ankles. She was wearing black panties. He immediately grabbed those and tugged them down to her ankles as well, exposing her beautiful bum. 'Wisp!' Her naked cheeks were flawless.

Priya bent further over the washing machine, giving herself to him. He kissed each of her soft ass cheeks. His hands spread them wide apart, exposing her dark asshole, as well as the swollen labia underneath. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he gave her ass another kiss. He leaned underneath her a little and gave her petals a kiss, causing them to tremble on impact. As he did so, his nose pressed just beneath her asshole. He slipped his tongue inside the warm confines of her wet tunnel and she sighed, pressing her ass back in his face. He licked the bottom of her slit and then his tongue continued along the skin between her pussy and her asshole. When the tip of his tongue reached the entrance to Priya's anus, he slowly circled it around the rim. Then he licked across it, hard. He wiggled the tip of his tongue back and forth across her anus as his hands held her soft cheeks apart. Putting his mouth over her asshole, he sucked loudly. Then he gave it a little kiss before again teasing his tongue in a circle around the dark rim. He wiggled his tongue up and down, lightly lapping at her asshole.

He wished that he had more time. But he didn't, so reluctantly, giving Priya's asshole one more kiss, he stood up behind her. He undid his belt, button and fly and pushed his jeans and underwear down halfway to his knees, freeing his engorged arousal. Crouching a little, he placed the head of his manhood against the hottest spot underneath her naked bum. He lifted upwards and he could feel her treasure open up and slowly absorb the top two inches of his organ.

"Ohhhh..." they moaned in unison. Grabbing her soft hips, he forced himself up inside her. Inch after inch invaded her intense heat. He had to force the rest of it, but with a hard push he was in her all the way. An inferno engulfed him, squeezing around his entire length. He pressed himself against her, looking down at the way her brown cheeks squished against his groin.

"Uhhhh...yessss..." Priya groaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back. He continued looking down at her bum pressing against his groin. He was all the way inside his wife's sister. Every inch of his hardness was getting squeezed. He kissed the back of her neck. It was clear of hair because she had pigtails. Holding her hips, he began sliding in and out of her from behind, his groin gently slapping against her ass.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He loved seeing the flawless skin of her ass cheeks rippling. And the way her hot, tight pussy was clamping onto his rigid member, Matthew could not help but begin fucking her harder. Besides, they were pressed for time. Her tight, slick vagina enveloped him again and again, gliding smoothly up and down his pole.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He began slapping against her ass hard and her globes shook with each impact.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned softly, loving how her brother-in-law's hard manhood felt drilling into her from behind over and over. He was completely erect, poking against the depths of her core again and again. His balls were slapping against her buzzing labia. She rammed her ass back to meet each of his thrusts.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He ran his hands over her soft belly, holding the flesh for a moment as he slid into her heat over and over. He looked down and watched her ass cheeks shake violently each time he slapped against them. He slid his hands further up her warm body and cupped her breasts over her bra. She had such nice, soft breasts and he squeezed them as he fucked her from behind. He again kissed the skin on the back of her neck. He wanted to kiss her mouth -- badly.

He pulled his engorged arousal out of Priya's womanhood and she quickly spun around, stepping out of her pants and panties. She was completely in sync with him, as always. Neither seemed to notice nor care that they were not alone in the house. She half sat her naked bum on the edge of the washing machine, not noticing that the metal was cold on her skin, she only had eyes for her brother-in-law's cock. Her bare feet were hanging off the side of the washer on each side of him and she was back on her elbows as she watched Matthew step up to her.

They both watched intently as he placed the mushroom head of his penis against the dark lips of her vagina. Matthew watched Priya's pussy open up and allow his organ to squeeze inside, inch by inch. Her heat slowly embraced him, welcoming him. He thrust forward, jamming his entire manhood inside her.

"Unh!" she moaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back. Holding himself against her, he looked down at her beautiful face. That moment, the two in-laws were one. He slipped his arms around her back and she stopped leaning back on her elbows and put her arms around his neck. Breathing heavily, her eyes mere slits as she was in ecstasy, her lips found his and she kissed him deeply. Her tongue shot into his mouth hungrily as his dick shot into her cunt. He sent his own tongue deep into her mouth, thrusting in and out of her even faster. Her tightness pulled at him, coaxing him. Her soft mouth sucked at him as she kissed him urgently.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned quietly into his mouth as his throbbing organ slid in and out of her needy pussy. Her beautiful bare feet were flailing helplessly behind him, bouncing off his ass. She opened her eyes when he broke the kiss and looked at him. His groin slapped against her defenseless slit again and again.

"I love you, Priya." Matthew panted, still burying his member deep inside her over and over. She broke into the most beautiful smile imaginable, one that lit up her entire face.

"I love you, too!" She panted. Tingles shot through her body each time he crashed against her labia, his unbending penis thrusting deep. Her heart pounded with love for this man. "Cum inside me!"

She had such beautiful, full lips -- he couldn't help but cover them with his own. He thrust up into her as hard as he could a few more times, kissing her equally as hard. His engorged shaft was tingling as it filled with sperm. Everything felt ultra-sensitive as he darted in and out of this woman's tunnel. Her feet were still flailing behind him, but they suddenly locked together around his waist when he slid his entire cock inside her pussy and held it there. He held on, stretching the moment just a little longer as he sucked at her mouth, grinding. His manhood was ready to burst as he pressed against her, keeping it buried.

He released.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as Matthew's penis jerked inside Priya's vagina. Their lips were smacking loudly in a passionate kiss as a thick, sticky rope of hot cum shot out the end of his manhood and into her hungry treasure. His cock twitched again right away, firing off another hot wad of semen off the back of his wife's sister's pussy. He ground against her, sucking on her tongue as he felt fluid shoot out the end of his penis.

"Mmmm..." Priya's long legs squeezed him tight as she moaned into his mouth. Her sensitive pussy could feel his thick manhood throbbing inside her as he shot his seed deep inside her fertile, unprotected womb. The feeling that gave her caused her to push her tongue even further into his mouth.

Matthew's penis would not stop twitching inside her. His balls continued to feed his shaft more sperm to shoot into Priya's body as he rubbed his groin against her. She broke the kiss, smiling up at him, panting. The last of his cum was dripping into her. Unable to lose her big smile, she gave him quick little loving pecks on the mouth, the heels of her bare feet digging into the top of his ass.

"Ohhh my gawd..." she hissed, chuckling a little. She kissed him three more times on the mouth before her legs released him. "We have to go. It shouldn't take more than fifteen minnotts to show you a freezer!"

He slipped his soft penis out the dark lips of her vagina. He could see a bit of his cum there at the bottom of her pussy. That was his cum at the bottom of Priya's pussy. He still could not wrap his mind around that concept.

"Where is the freezer, by the way?" he asked, smiling. She chuckled as she slid off the washer.

"Over they-err." She pointed behind him. He looked where she pointed and nodded as he did up his pants.

"Good to know." He said, watching her slide her skimpy panties up her smooth legs. Then she stepped back into her pants and pulled them on. He followed her up the stairs, watching her bare feet pad up them one by one.

Upstairs, Raj was still watching the game on TV, looking grumpy as usual. And Zoe was smiling as she played a board game with the child, similarly oblivious.


X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Excellent. 5* but no chart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love married women. I've been with six. Each and every one let me come inside her with no protection. Two of then were Indian. This story reminds me of them. Gopa and Kanita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent writing

The latest submission by X-Factor is of the usual high quality regarding the writing, and this chapter has rather unusual circumstances in which the plot develops. However, this is not a stand-alone story, and it has to be read from the beginning to be fully appreciated and understood. Five stars.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 18 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car Jake shares a car seat with his mother-in-law.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister's Love A sister and brother get closer.in Incest/Taboo
Andy Goes into the Wrong Bedroom He has sex with his sister-in-law.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories