All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 20'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An awesome story, love it can you keep writing would really love to know the outcome of Matthew and Priya's affair and do they continue to see each other and does she find out if she pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
tension builds

Chapter 20 of this compelling drama, the tension builds in the relationship between Matthew and Priya, leaving the reader on edge as to how the whole drama will workout. Brilliant story telling.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

If this story is well written and you enjoyed it - give it 5 stars. A lot of readers who are deeply against stories about cheating are hammering this series lately with 1-star ratings. Discouraging! You can counter this with your 5 star. Which side will win? Those that like the story and want to see more? Or those that hate the story and will continue just giving 1 star? Let' the tug of war begin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found this series a few weeks ago and I’m obsessed. I’m a West Indian woman who loves white men. I feel like the author took a snapshot of my life and all my fantasies and brought them to life in this series. I’m new to erotic fiction and it feels really nice to be represented. I leave each part wondering where my Matthew is. I think the series is well written and I like that there’s a continuous plot throughout each part. I can’t wait to see which direction the author decides to take it. I can’t wait for the next part!

X-FactorX-Factoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is a nice comment to see, thank you. I often wish the real Priya saw this story and felt as you do. That would make for a scintillating tale in itself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should take and fuck her ass all ready!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

I love it but he needs to decide to be with her, his wife deserves better even if Raj doesn’t. Also, when is he going to take her arse properly?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 19 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info