Forbidden Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers

"Mmmm..." She purred as she began to suck more ravenously on him. Priya loved this man with all her heart and soul. She wanted nothing more than to make him feel as good as possible. She gave it her all, slobbering all over him with an enthusiasm she had never before displayed. Her saliva was starting to gather on his shaft and the sucking noises were starting to emerge.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Priya had a focused look on her face, her eyebrows drawn together as she bobbed her head up and down steadily. Her lips were like a vacuum. He ran his gaze down her scantily-clad body. She was on her knees on the bed, her legs curled up underneath her. The babydoll had slipped up her torso a little and some of her plump belly was revealed. When he looked around her bobbing face he could see her wonderful breasts hanging and swaying, barely covered by the lingerie. He began humping his hips up off the bed, thrusting his penis into her coaxing mouth. He was getting closer to the edge, his shaft tingling.

Sensing this, Priya took Matthew out of her mouth. 'Pop!'

She got off the bed, a teasing smile on her face. Turning, she walked over to the desk. He got a great view of her ass underneath her pink babydoll. He loved how that ass shook as she walked. She turned and sat on the hotel room desk, bare feet hanging down, toenails polished chestnut.

"Since this will be our last time to make love after such a wonn-der-full night," she said with her accent, "I want you to fuck me all over this room." She moistened her lips, looking at him with those dark, haunting eyes. Hearing her say those words nearly caused him to spurt in the air. Did Priya just say that? Wow...

Matthew couldn't have scrambled off the bed any faster. Priya chuckled at just how quickly he moved. Yet she felt very flattered. This man loved her. He loved and worshipped every inch of her. She didn't understand it, but it made her as happy as she has ever been. And as if reading her mind and wanting to prove what she was thinking, he fell to his knees, grabbing her right foot in both of his hands and raising it to his lips. He began raining kisses all over the top of her small foot. She smiled. This man worshipped every inch of her body. The thought of it made her essence yearn for him even more. She wiggled her toes playfully, knowing he would like that.

Matthew watched her toes curl and uncurl as he kissed her instep over and over. He kissed his way up her big toe until he reached the tip. He kissed it once before sucking it into his mouth. He felt the toes from her other cute foot tickle his cheek and so he pulled her toe out of his mouth and turned, grabbing the new foot. He immediately began kissing the bottom of the foot all over and then around to her instep. His lips trailed up over top of her foot and down to her toes. He kissed each individual toe while she giggled happily, watching him. He sucked her three biggest toes into his mouth while she placed the bottom of her other foot against his cheek. It was cool on his skin. He grabbed it, pulling her toes out of his mouth. He turned and shoved three toes from her other foot into his mouth. Pulling them back out, he began to kiss back and forth between the two; kissing all over Priya's feet.

He looked up at her crotch. Her pink thong was a little sheer and he could see the black curls of her pubic hair through them. He loved how soft and inviting her thighs looked. He began to kiss up her ankle, releasing both her feet. Priya placed them on his shoulder as he began kissing up to her knee. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he began kissing up the soft skin of her inner thigh. He gently sucked some of her skin into his mouth as he kissed closer and closer to her treasure. He kissed the very top of her leg, just beside her thong. The scent of her pussy was even stronger in his nostrils at this point and he breathed her in deeply. The scent alone was enough to make his heartrate speed up. He sucked the flesh of her upper thigh again, near the very top. Then he turned and kissed the swollen lips of her vagina through her thong.

Priya gasped, sucking in her breath as bolts of pleasure shot up her body. She was looking down between her thighs, watching as Matthew sucked her lingerie and labia outward. She put a hand behind his head, stroking his hair as she sighed. She rested her bare feet on his shoulders.

When he sucked her petals and thong into his mouth he could taste her flowing nectar. He pulled her lips as far outward as he could and then he released them.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed. Her voice was like music to him. Priya reached down between her thighs with her well-manicured fingers and slowly pulled her thong to one side. His heart pounded as he watched the black curls of her pubic hair pop out, followed by the dark swollen labia. She held her thong far to one side, giving him her greatest, most sacred treasure. He leaned forward and quickly licked upwards, touching her slit only briefly -- just getting a taste. Delicious.

She gasped. Matthew started underneath her slit, almost at her asshole, and began to slowly lick upwards, running his tongue over the bottom of her slit and up her lips to the top. He nudged her clit. He heard her suck in her breath again. He loved her yummy taste. He slipped his tongue into Priya's warm, wet vagina and closed his eyes. Keeping his tongue deep, he slowly twirled his tongue around, savoring her nectar. He heard her sigh as he romantically made out with her womanhood, his nose nestled in the curls of her pubic hair. Slowly dragging his tongue out of her, he dragged her tasty juices into his mouth. Opening his eyes, he looked at her pouting labia. Heart pounding with love, he gave her a kiss in the very center. Tongue snaking out, he touched the tip against the bottom of her slit. Once again he slowly ran it upwards, gathering her nectar. She tasted incredible.

"Ohhhh...my gawd." Priya shivered. She was breathing heavily, watching as Matthew's tongue gently teased her sensitive labia. The very touch sent electric waves up her body. Giving her petals another loving kiss, he then sucked her back into his mouth, trapping her. She felt him suck harder and then he teased his tongue up and down rapidly. She gasped, starting to squirm as the tingling in her core built. Pulling her labia outward, he then released. Bolts of pleasure fired through her and she grunted. He hungrily sucked her petals back into his mouth. Her feet rested on his shoulders and her toes curled and uncurled, pinching the flesh as he hungrily ate her. He released her and she felt him slide his tongue underneath, just barely touching her asshole. Tickling it. He licked up the skin between her ass and her treasure, continuing on up her tingling slit. His tongue brushed over her clit, suddenly lashing up and down.

"Unh!" Priya moaned, bucking. Her orgasm was right at the edge and she started writhing quickly against his talented mouth. Matthew sucked her clitoris, lashing his tongue back and forth across it as fast as it would go. More tingles shot up her body, building on top of one another. She grit her teeth as the pleasure reached a peak. And then snapped.

"UNH!" She grunted, an orgasm exploding inside her. She began bucking into his face, her heels digging into his shoulders as her womanhood pulsated uncontrollably. Her heart was pounding and her face was wincing as she rubbed herself against her brother-in-law's face. Wave after wave of bliss caused her entire body to tense up, straining...

"Ungh!" She squeaked. Her orgasm would not stop - and Matthew would not stop licking her clit. Her tunnel was vividly pulsating and the pleasure was too much. Finally she had to push his face away with a gasp. She released her thong and it slipped back halfway over her labia.

While she recovered, Matthew stood up between her long, dangling legs. Priya's eyes were closed and she was gasping for breath, but she was smiling. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him. She looked down at the engorged arousal that was ready for her. With her right hand she grabbed the crotch of her thong and pulled it back to the side, once again exposing the swollen, dark lips of her treasure. He was quick to aim his fat helmet at her entrance. The heat emanating from her was intense. It drew him in. With one firm motion he thrust forward. She moved her hand away at the same time. His penis pierced her vagina and slid all the way up inside that magnetic heat in one steady stroke.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya moaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back as she felt her aching core fill up. Feeling that hard manhood poke inside her body was like no other sensation. And he was grinding against her, savoring it as much as she was. She felt him shudder, and then he kissed her softly just underneath her ear.

"You are the best lover I have ever had." He whispered, his breath shaking. Thrills shot up her body at his words and she opened her eyes to look at him.

"You are by far - " he interrupted her by putting his mouth over hers. He began to slide his stiff pole in and out of her while he kissed her hard. She broke the kiss for a moment. "The best..." He again interrupted her with his mouth. She could not help but her send her tongue into his mouth as she felt him slide in and out of her aching core.

"Mmmm...mmmph!" She moaned. It sounded like she was trying to say "lover" but he was kissing her so urgently she was unable to say it. She raised her feet in the air, spreading her legs as far apart as they would go as Matthew fucked her using long, steady strokes. She broke the kiss and leaned back on her elbows. Her thong remained beside her entrance as the big man pierced it again and again.

Matthew gritted his teeth as he worked his abs, ramming his unbending member straight into her heat. He could see her wonderful breasts bouncing up and down beneath her sheer, pink babydoll. Running his gaze higher, he loved how Priya's pretty face was wincing, eyes looking straight at him with her eyebrows raised to a point. Looking down between her open thighs, he watched his white manhood disappear again and again between her dark labia.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya whined. Her petals were stretched around his shaft and pulling outward each time he withdrew. He looked down her long leg, which was stretched straight out wide to his right. She had incredibly sexy thighs, slender calves and small feet. Her toenails were painted a reddish-brown color, done perfectly. Her feet were flailing up and down each time he entered her. He trailed his eyes back up her smooth leg. He jammed himself all the way inside her and held it there. Grinding.

Priya looked up at him curiously as his arms reached around him. Her long legs encircled him tightly. He slid his hands underneath her ass and lifted her up in the air off the desk and she threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him with a desperate hunger, her tongue snaking into his mouth. His phallus was deep inside her essence as he carried her effortlessly across the room. He walked into the bathroom, squeezing her soft cheeks as their tongues continued to dance. His fingers were right in her crack as he held her by her bum. He set her ass down on the counter beside the sink and immediately began to slide his manhood in and out of her slick, snug treasure. She broke the kiss.

"Unh! Give it to me!" Priya moaned sexily, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. "Give it to me baby! Unh! Unh! Unh!" The heels of her bare feet were bouncing off his thrusting ass as he fucked her on the bathroom counter. Her breasts were bouncing beneath her sheer babydoll. He began fucking her as hard as he could, driving his stiff cock up into her over and over. His groin slapped against her defenseless labia.

Her cries echoed loudly in the bathroom. The tingling inside her core were rising. Her toes were curling and uncurling behind him as he pistoned his rigid penis in and out of her with even more power. She whined, her heels digging into his lower back as the buzzing in her womanhood increased exponentially. The tingles between her thighs reached a crescendo. His groin slapped mercilessly against her defenseless slit.

"UNGH!" Priya cried out, arching her head back. Matthew suddenly stopped, keeping himself sheathed in her heat. He began kissing her neck over and over again. He sucked the flesh of her neck, tasting her. Grinding against her, he heard her grunt as he sucked harder. He was risking giving her a telltale hickey, but at this point nothing else in the world existed but each other. He kissed up her cheek, and she turned. Her searching lips found his and the two in-laws kissed deeply and breathlessly. Their smacking lips echoed throughout the hotel bathroom.

Still kissing her, he lifted her up off the counter, holding his manhood deep inside her body. Thrills shot up her spine as she wondered where he would fuck her next. He went right to the door of the hotel room and pressed the helpless woman against it. He began to thrusting his rigid penis up inside her. He had to press her hard against the door to keep her braced, and it was a little awkward. Her long legs hung down behind him as he slid up into her again and again. She broke the kiss.

"Oh gawd!" Priya moaned, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. "Oh gawd I love you!" She whined. At her words, Matthew planted his lips on hers, jamming his tongue into her mouth as he stabbed his arousal up into her womanhood over and over again. The door was sturdy, being a hotel door, so it wasn't shaking in the least. It was only for a few seconds, but neither of them had ever done anything like this.

Still kissing her with intense hunger and passion, he again held himself deep inside her and carried her across the room. Shoving the curtains aside with one hand, he pressed her back against the big window.

It was cold on her back, but Priya was so caught up in the passion that she did not care where she got fucked. He broke the kiss as the thrusting began. Just like at the door, he had to press her hard against the window. Her arms and legs clung to him, helping to hold her weight.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She groaned. Her ankles were locked together behind his thrusting ass, her little feet bouncing. His hands adjusted their grip on her bum as he thrust up into her pussy again and again.

Matthew's lust for this woman was still growing. Her wincing, sweaty face was beside him and her sweet voice was crying out. He tried to pound his unbending organ up into her as hard as he could, squeezing her cushy cheeks. He was unable to truly unleash his lust this way and after a minute he pulled her back from the window. Again Priya found herself being helpless carried around the room. He took a few steps towards the bed and leaned over it, laying her down. He slipped out of her, his erection wobbling back and forth as soon as it was freed.

Priya was left gasping for breath, smiling as she looked up at him. Her pink thong was pushed to the side of her swollen labia. Her legs were hanging off the side. She rolled onto her stomach and crawled all the way onto the center of the bed. When she did that, he got a perfect view of her ass. The pink string of her thong was up between her cheeks. Hiding nothing. His heart soared with desire at the sight.

Matthew grabbed Priya's slender ankle and pulled her down onto her stomach. She giggled as he straddled her, placing his hands on the smooth globes of her bum. He kissed her right cheek and then her left. He began to rain kisses all over her soft ass. Priya kicked her legs playfully, chuckling. He bit her right cheek gently and she laughed even harder, wiggling her ass back and forth, mockingly attempting to get away. He bit her other cheek before sucking the skin into his mouth. His strong hands squeezed her hips and held her down forcefully. He began kissing closer to her crack, and then kissed just inside it. He kissed her a second time, again just inside the crack of her sweet bum.

Her chuckling trailed off and she laid perfectly still, her essence buzzing and now her ass was starting to tingle as well. She felt his mouth kiss her cheeks again and again, softly at first. But each kiss grew harder, as if his lust was building. The tingles between her legs continued to grow.

Matthew kissed Priya's flawless cheeks again and again, kissing up and down her crack. He fished the string of her thong out and held it to the side with his thumb. His hands spread her ass cheeks wide apart, exposing the tiny dark hole. The hole was closed up and puckered. Heart pounding, he gave it a little kiss. He heard her gasp as he looked at her anus again. He softly kissed it again. Then his tongue snaked out and he licked slowly across it.

"Ohhhh..." he heard Priya sigh and felt her shudder in his hands. Pushing the tip of his tongue against her anal entrance, he wiggled it back and forth. Then he put his mouth over it and sucked, hungrily. He teased the tip of his tongue around the rim. Then he poked the tip of his tongue into her backdoor, wiggling it up and down.

Priya sighed again, squirming. The tingling in her bum increased a little more and she was so horny that she could feel some moisture seep out of her buzzing slit. She felt his nimble tongue just inside her anus teasing her. She was so in tune with her body that the anal play felt more vivid than ever before.

Matthew withdrew his tongue, kissing her asshole. He then ran his tongue from the bottom of her labia, up the crack and across her anus. Sticking out his tongue again, he slowly circled the tip of it around the rim. He circled it a second time, moving very slowly. He gave it a soft kiss. His hands squeezed her cheeks and spread them wide. He could see that her hole was open a little. He eagerly buried his face between her globes, kissing it hard. The tip of his tongue pushed back in. His hands spread her soft cheeks even wider as he twirled his tongue around just inside her anus. He dragged it out of her and gave it a little suck.

Priya squirmed a little, ass tingling. "Do you want... to fuck me they-err again?" She said, her face in her arms so her voice was a little muffled.

He pulled his mouth off of his sister-in-law's bum. Heart beating with excitement.

"Is that... do you want me too?" Matthew asked.

"I think so." Priya replied. Her ass, while it felt a little different this morning, was certainly not sore. The anal sex that she had last night was much easier than she expected and it was actually quite enjoyable towards the end.

"Okay!" He said excitedly. He kissed each of her ass cheeks quickly and then took two steps over to the Jacuzzi and picked up the tube of K-Y off the floor. As his beautiful sister-in-law got on her hands and knees on the bed, Matthew lubed up his member with the jelly. Hard as a rock, he got on his knees on the hotel bed behind her, between her legs. He briefly admired the bottoms of her feet, but then his gaze turned to the ass that she was pointing up at him. He was going to go inside that ass? Very surreal...

He squirted some more lube on his finger and then tossed the bottle. He had to fish the pink string of her thong out from between her cheeks again, holding it aside with one hand. He placed the tip of his finger against Priya's asshole.

"Aye!" She hissed and then chuckled a little. "It's cold!"

He ran the lubricant all around the rim of her anus and then pushed the tip of his finger inside. The rim was like an elastic band that was too small. It was very erotic watching it get manipulated by his probing finger. He circled around just inside her asshole as she sighed. He pushed it in to the second knuckle, lubing her up nicely.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, feeling his finger spin around in her bum. Her entire body was buzzing in anticipation. And a dash of fear.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers