Forbidden Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew watched his finger withdraw from her anus and straightened up behind her. Shuffling closer, he grabbed his engorged arousal. With his other hand he once again had to dig the thong out from between her cheeks and he wrenched it far to the side, holding it there against her cheek. He placed the head of his penis against the entrance to Priya's anus. His eyes were locked on the sight as he rubbed his helmet in a tiny circle, searching for the right angle to penetrate. Her brown globes spread outward around each side of the forbidden hole. He pushed forward. There was resistance at first, but he was completely rigid and he increased the pressure. He watched the dark rim stretch open and allow the fat mushroom head inside.

"Ungh!" She grunted, feeling her anal entrance strain wide and get penetrated. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body at the same time.

Matthew forced two more inches into Priya's tight bum, watching her dark rim engulf a little more of his white penis. He grabbed the soft sides of her ass with both hands, his one thumb still holding her thong to the side. A moan of desire escaped his lips. Her asshole was gripping the top part of his pole so tightly that he didn't think he could stand it for very long. It didn't help that the visual of Priya's bum making his cock disappear was enough to blow his mind.

He pulled most of the way out before easing back into her, this time getting half his phallus inside.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya sighed, gritting her teeth.

Matthew began fucking Zoe's sister up her ass using half his manhood, trying to be gentle despite his intense lust. He watched her rim glide up and down his thick shaft. Pulling at him. He looked on each side of him at the bottoms of Priya's little feet. His gaze ran up her smooth legs to her ass. The sight of her tiny anus absorbing half his unbending tool was hypnotic. She had her head in her arms, sticking her ass up in the air. She was panting, but quietly taking what he was giving her.

He chanced another inch.

"UNGH!" Priya moaned, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body while at the same time the discomfort suddenly increased.

"Are you okay?" He paused. Her ass was straining, which felt both good and bad. Exciting, yet uncomfortable.

"Yeah!" Priya said, lifting her head up her arms and turning a bit to try and look at him. "It feels good!" She tried to be as cheerful and upbeat as possible. For him. But also, to some extent - for her too.

"Can I go further?"

"Yeah!"

Matthew eased his penis inside her asshole slowly, the tight rim gliding further down until it was around his base and he was pressing against her bum.

"UNGHH!" Priya grunted, wincing. He loved how her sweet ass looked pressed against his groin. His arousal was buried inside her forbidden hole. His hands held the sides of her hips tightly, squeezing the soft flesh. He ground himself against her bum, pushing his erection as deep as it would go. She let out another gasp. The rim of her anus was clamping down hard on the base of his dick. He slowly eased his organ out of her most of the way.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moaned. She could feel each and every inch of his rigid pole ease its way out of her bum. It seemed to take forever. The movement made her sensitive anus tingle. It was a very pleasant feeling. She could get used to anal sex...

His fat head was stretching the entrance to Priya's ass. He slowly pushed back inside, watching more and more of himself disappear inside her bum until once again he was pressed up against her. It felt as though her rim was cutting off the circulation in his organ. Shuddering with pleasure, he began to ease in and out of her, using half strokes but moving at a steady pace.

Priya let out another soft moan. She closed her eyes and focused on the still-new sensation of a hard object invading her backdoor. The tingling in her ass was increasing, to the point where it started to override any pain. She actually began pushing her ass back, encouraging him.

Matthew couldn't believe she was taking it so well, and he increased the strokes and began fucking her a little harder. Now her rim was gliding quickly up and down his swollen shaft, pulling at him. His groin slapped against her ass and causing the cheeks to shake, loudly. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Priya's sweet bum rippled each time he bounced off it. He couldn't take his eyes off it.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" She whined. And her cries were getting louder. His balls were swinging up and hitting her slit, adding to the myriad of sensations he was giving her. "GIVE IT TO ME!" Priya cried. "GIVE IT TO ME BABY! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her asshole was straining and her heart was ready to explode out of her chest. But the pleasure had taken over all her senses at this point, and the excitement of their sex was reaching a crescendo. She was giving herself to him completely.

Matthew had a death grip on her hips and he was mercilessly pounding his manhood into defenseless anus. He gritted his teeth, a determined look on his face as he worked his abs. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the slapping noises were nearly as loud as her high-pitched cries.

Just when things were reaching a frenzy, he slowed down. As if showing mercy. He ran his hands up her torso, taking her babydoll along with them. He slid her lingerie up over her dangling breasts. Gasping for breath, Priya was able to wriggle her lingerie over her head as her brother-in-law remained in her ass.

Her breasts now swung more freely underneath her and Matthew leaned over her. He grabbed one in each hand, lustfully squeezing the mounds as he kept his thrusts short. Her thong had now slipped back between her ass cheeks and was starting to bother his shaft. He loved how her soft breasts felt in his hands so he tried to continue for as long as he could. He kissed at the hot flesh of her upper back as he massaged her mounds.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' his strokes were shorter, since he was leaning over her body. But her ass was still nice and tight. Kissing her flesh again, he felt a surge of love go through him. He suddenly felt a huge desire to kiss her sweet mouth while making love to her.

Matthew released her breasts and straightened up behind her. He slowly eased himself out of Priya's asshole and he watched it emerge. The thick mushroom head finally appeared from her dark rim. Her hole remained open for a microsecond. She collapsed forward on the bed, panting.

"Oh my gawd!" She moaned into her arms. Matthew looked at her near-naked bum and couldn't help himself. He kissed each of her cheeks. Then he tapped her hip.

Taking the hint, she rolled onto her back, chest heaving as she stared wide-eyed at his engorged arousal. He grabbed her thong and she was able to find enough energy to raise her ass off the bed and allow him to roll the tiny material down her long legs. 'Wisp!' She pulled her feet out of them one by one, becoming completely naked. Finally.

Priya lay before him and slowly opened her legs as wide as they could go, raising her bare feet high up in the air. Offering herself to him. The black curls of her pubic hair were in a perfect, well-trimmed rectangle, framing her swollen labia. The thighs that framed her treasure were flawless and his heart fluttered.

Unbeknownst to either of them, at that very moment, the fast-traveling sperm that was blasted into her during the night had reached their destination -- her egg. Thousands of the swimmers hit the egg. One in particular found a good spot to pierce. The sperm began to burrow.

Matthew grabbed a sheet and wiped his penis with it and then got on his knees between his sister-in-law's open legs. Her bare feet were subtly swaying around him.

Priya eagerly reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around Matthew's thick shaft, quickly aiming it at the entrance to her body. As soon as he touched her tingling labia she felt pressure as he thrust forward. A wave of bliss washed through her as she felt her entrance stretch around his helmet. Almost immediately, he pierced her body.

"Unh!" She moaned, closing her eyes and smiling as she felt half of his phallus slide inside her womanhood.

He pushed harder, sliding his entire penis inside his lover's embracing vagina. They moaned in unison as he lay on top of her. He could feel her wrap her long legs around him. She opened her eyes and looked at him, breaking into a big smile. His heart soared as he smiled back, manhood entirely sheathed in her heat, pushing against her depths.

"I love you Priya." He said quietly. Her smile grew even bigger, showing her teeth.

"I love you too." She replied. And for a moment, that was all that happened. The two just looked into each other's eyes, soaking it in. It was as if, on some level, they were both aware of their love getting more than just physically consummated in that moment.

His sperm was penetrating, fertilizing, her egg.

Matthew kissed her softly, lips smacking. She put her arms around his neck and would not let him pull away, shooting her tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately, and he began to slide his manhood in and out of her. Slowly. Still savoring it even after being with her for so long that morning. Her essence was incredibly hot and it was wrapped snugly around his sensitive pole. He loved how far her tongue shot into his mouth and he loved feeling the bottom of her feet sliding up and down the backs of his legs as he made love to her slowly. He was not going to last much longer. He tried to put it off for just a couple minutes longer. But her hot, snug tunnel was coaxing him. Pulling at him as he moved in and out of her.

The big man could not help but thrust a little faster. His body was instinctively driving him to thrust harder. His unbending tool poked the back of her womanhood again and again as her legs opened wide around him, feet high in the air.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth each time she felt him poke the bottom of her tingling core. She kissed him harder, with even more lust, her heart filled with love. She felt that love flow through her. After spending an entire night with him, the thought that this was their last time to be together before they were apart once again was distressing. Her legs fell around him and squeezed him tight, urging him to stay deep. Forcing him to shorten his thrusts. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"I'm gonna cum." He moaned. His penis had swelled to full capacity. It was hypersensitive, clearly feeling the hot tightness of her womanhood as he glided into her again and again. She smiled at him. Her beautiful smile made his heart skip a beat and his member twitch, nearly losing control.

"Cum in me." Priya breathed, still smiling, dark eyes shining. He looked into those beautiful round eyes as he slid in and out of her, letting his orgasm build. His shaft filled with sperm and he tried to hold on. He was hypersensitive to the intense heat that was deep inside her core. It pushed him to the edge. Her feet bounced off his ass as he thrust a few more times, his groin slapping against her labia. He then slid his entire penis inside her vagina and she squeezed him tight with her long legs, keeping him there. He ground against her, getting as deep as possible. The moment froze.

Then he released. They still looked into each other's eyes as his manhood ejaculated semen into her cervix. His organ throbbed inside her, unleashing load after load of his hot cum deep inside her hungry core. His potent seed blasted off the back of her womanhood. He continued grinding, feeling the fluid pour out the end of his member.

"Ohhh yesss..." Priya sighed, still looking into his eyes. "I can fale you." And she could. She could feel Matthew's manhood expand and contract inside her again and again, spraying his seed into her body. She rarely felt it so vividly. But she had never had such strong feelings for a man. Her legs squeezed him lovingly, her feet hooking around each other. His member twitched again, squirting another rope of cum off the back of her essence.

Matthew shuddered, in complete ecstasy. His orgasm was starting to die down, the last of his sperm dripping into his sister-in-law's vagina. He was still looking into those pretty eyes. She roughly pulled his face down to her with her arms and she kissed him soundly, her lips sucking his. Their lips smacked over and over as they breathlessly kissed. Her tongue snaked into his mouth. The two lovers kissed passionately for a couple of minutes while they recovered. Neither wanted the moment to ever end as he softened inside her.

All that could be heard were the echoes of their tender kisses, and the gradual evening out of their breathing. Eventually they broke the kiss. Priya looked at the clock.

"We are five minutes past checkout time!" She said, chuckling. He could feel her vibrate and squeeze his flaccid penis, which was still nestled inside her. He found that he didn't mind.

"What's another five?" He smiled. Priya laughed harder as he kissed her teeth. Then she began kissing him back, squeezing him with her arms and legs.

But then he eased his soft member out of her, leaving behind yet another load of his seed. Neither of them knew it yet, but Matthew's sperm was successful: it had penetrated and fertilized her egg.

Priya was pregnant with his child.

He watched as Priya remained naked, packing her lingerie in a secret pocket of her suitcase. As he got dressed, he watched her step into her white panties and slide them up her legs, breasts hanging beneath her chest, belly wobbling as she bent over. She grabbed a bra and fitted her breasts into it, reaching behind her to snap it shut.

Minutes later, the two were at the door, taking one last glance into the room. Simultaneously, they let out a big sigh. They laughed, coming together in a hug. He squeezed her tight, his hands sliding down to her ass.

"I had a wonn-derful time." Priya said in her Indian accent. He kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Me, too." He replied.

"I cannot even begin to count how many orgasms you gave me!" She said with a chuckle. He squeezed her ass cheeks over her jeans and kissed her on the mouth. He pushed his tongue inside and she sent her tongue back the other way. Their lips smacked as they kissed for nearly two minutes.

Reluctantly, they broke apart. They went out the door and held hands all the way down to the lobby, throughout the checkout process, and into the parking lot.

***

When Priya walked through her front door, Raj was sitting on the living room couch.

"How was the conference?" Her husband asked. Though it was clear by the way he was staring at the TV that he wouldn't be listening to any answer she gave.

A collage of scenes flashed through Priya's mind. Matthew fucking her as soon as he walked in the door, before they even said a word to each other...Matthew licking her asshole in the shower and later pressing her against the wall in the shower while he fucked her, blowing his load inside her... The look on Matthew's face when he saw her in her dress, and how hard he fucked her immediately after... Matthew fingering her in the restaurant, making out with her in the elevator, and then fucking her silly when they got back to their room... Matthew taking her ass virginity in the Jacuzzi... The way their kissing in the middle of the night led to him sliding inside her and making sweet love to her... And finally, their marathon in the morning and how Matthew fucked her all over the hotel room, on the desk, on the counter, against the window, in her ass...all ending with his cum inside her by-now-very-full pussy.

"It was good!" Priya said, cheerfully. "I am akes-austed, though."

Raj nodded and turned back to his program as his wife turned her attention to their child. He had no idea that Priya had more cum inside her than ever before.

Nor did he know that she was pregnant with another man's child.

***

I hope you enjoyed. Please tap the 5-star button if you did.

Jordan Xavier