Forbidden Ch. 25

Story Info
In-laws end hotel stay with uninhibited passion and intimacy.
10.2k words
4.83
30.8k
25

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers

Priya awoke into a half sleep, still drifting in and out of her dream. In her subconscious, she remembered who she was snuggled up to and she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. It was Matthew's cheek -- her brother-in-law. Her sister married this man and here Priya was, happy as ever, in his arms. Secure. Loved. Smiling, she drifted back into dreamland, sliding a naked leg over him underneath the sheets.

Now Matthew awoke into a half-sleep. He thought he felt a kiss on his cheek. He smiled when he felt a leg slide over him. That was Priya's leg. His eyes remained closed but he awakened a little more. He turned and kissed her forehead, his arm squeezing her tight. His heart was ready to burst with love. He kissed her nose and his hand fell on the leg that was draped over him. He caressed his hand up and down along the side of her leg -- the skin was very smooth. He felt her shift a little and kiss his chin, snuggling even closer. Her bare foot caressed his upper leg.

His breathing grew a little heavier and he was becoming aroused, thoroughly waking up. He kissed her upper lip softly. She gently pressed her mouth against his lower one. They kissed fully on the mouth. And again. He could feel his member stiffen to a full erection all at once. He kissed her again, this time keeping his lips on hers. She began moving her mouth against him, urging him. Their kiss grew and his tongue snuck into her mouth as his hand caressed up the back of her leg to her bare ass. It was pitch dark, so they were going strictly by instinct and feeling. He squeezed the cool skin of her bum cheek, as his tongue wiggled lightly against hers. He squeezed her ass again, heart pounding. The tips of his fingers were in her crack and he trailed them lower, gripping her bum again.

Priya was fully awake now and panting. She had no doubt that she was quite wet because the tingling deep inside was rising steadily. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as their kissing grew more passionate. He rolled onto his side, turning towards her and kissing harder. She slowly rolled onto her back, pulling with the leg she had wrapped around him. The heel of her bare foot dug into the back of his leg, urging him. He mounted her as she opened her legs to make room.

Matthew's engorged arousal was pressed against her moistening labia and he began to grind against her, his tongue dancing against hers. Tasting her saliva. He felt her long tongue plunge deeper, brushing across his throat. She exhaled loudly into his mouth as they kissed and he was astounded by the heat emanating from her defenseless treasure. He felt her run the bottoms of her bare feet up and down the outside of his legs as his rigid member rubbed against her slit. Priya's kissing became more urgent and he knew she needed him inside her. She was rubbing her labia up and down his manhood, each time going higher and higher. He brought his hips down a little lower and the tip of his organ caught in the entrance to her body. His heart skipped a beat and her writhing stopped as she waited to be entered.

He could not believe the tremendous heat that gripped the tip of his arousal. His body instinctively forced him to push forward.

Matthew's helmet pierced Priya's entrance and she caught her breath, her kiss pausing. His penis was unbending as he forced it forward, slowly easing it inside her womanhood, feeling her tightness glide further down his shaft. He continued pushing until she gripped every inch of him. They broke the kiss.

"Ohhhh..." They sighed in unison. His lips were immediately on hers again as he pressed himself against her. Savoring the moment. The heat that surrounded his organ was heavenly, and at the same time her sweet mouth was kissing at him softly. He ground against her harder, making sure every inch was buried. Her arms and legs encircled him, squeezing him lovingly.

Matthew began to slide his stiff organ in and out of her welcoming treasure. Her legs and arms loosened and he could feel her hands sliding up and down his back and her feet teasing up and down his legs as he made love to her in the dark. Her snug tunnel glided smoothly up and down his engorged pole as he entered her again and again. Her tongue danced in his mouth slowly.

Priya's essence was buzzing and it was hypersensitive. He wasn't thrusting quickly yet her vagina was tingling as much as ever. She could clearly feel each and every inch of his stiff, thick manhood gently easing into her and then slowly slide out of her again. She was panting into his mouth, nimble tongue swirling. Her heart pounding, ready to burst with love as she took him into her body over and over again. She could not see him. It was completely dark, yet his strong body was on top of her, his mouth was on her, and his phallus was in her. When she thought about how deeply she felt about him, how happy he made her, she kissed him with even more passion. Her feet slid up his legs to his ass and rested there, feeling him flex each time he thrust. Her tongue brushed across his throat as she felt his rigid manhood glide in and out of her.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned, her tongue flailing deep inside his mouth. Matthew could feel Priya's heels digging into his ass, urging him to fuck her harder. He did so, sliding his engorged member in and out of her womanhood even faster. Her tunnel was incredibly tight and he loved the way she was moaning into his mouth in such a high pitch. His body was pressed against hers and he could feel her soft breasts sliding up and down his chest. He loved how her tongue felt in his mouth and he hungrily sucked it. This was Priya's tongue. Priya's saliva he was tasting. He still couldn't believe it. The realization made him thrust even harder and he soon felt her heels leave his ass as she raised her feet. Her essence was so wet that he easily glided into it, feeling her snug entrance slide up and down his shaft.

Moans getting louder, Priya raised her feet high in the air above his thrusting ass, lifting the sheets up. This man felt incredibly hard inside her. Very thick and swollen, and he jabbed into her nice and deep. Each time he slammed into her, bolts of pleasure fired up her body, causing her to moan louder into his mouth. Each impact against her tingling labia seemed to increase the pleasure tenfold. Her entire body was buzzing. To feel that rigid penis stabbing into her aching cunt again and again was heavenly. Her tongue pushed desperately against his throat as she gave herself to him completely. Her legs were waving back and forth in the air and she couldn't possibly open them wider.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" Her cries were muffled. The two lovers were kissing like they hadn't seen each other in years. Matthew didn't think Priya's pussy had ever been so hot and snug. His entire shaft felt absolutely amazing when it was sheathed in that inferno. When he withdrew he felt nothing but tremendous desire to slide back into her. He felt so much love for this woman. His balls were heating up. He kissed her harder and he tried to slow his thrusts down but in the end he didn't have a say in the matter.

After all -- this was Priya.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya kissed him frantically as she suddenly felt his stiff pole slide in and out of her tingling womanhood really quickly. Instinctively she knew that he was close. She wanted to instruct him to cum inside her. To feed her his seed. Her body ached for it. However, she couldn't speak. All she could do was kiss and wrap her long legs around him, hoping that he would read her mind.

He did. He desperately wanted to ejaculate into her and he also knew that she wanted it as well. They had a bond that enabled them to read off each other. Her soft mouth was kissing at him hungrily. His manhood swelled up to full capacity and he vividly felt her constricted essence embrace him over and over. Deep inside, the heat of her vagina was an inferno. Her legs bounced off his waist as he started fucking her as fast as he could. His orgasm built to a crescendo but he tried to hold on. Needing to extend the moment just a few more seconds. His groin slapped hard against her defenseless labia as she moaned sweetly into his mouth. Matthew slid his rigid phallus deep inside Priya's core and this time he held it there. He ground against her, keeping himself deep. Delaying another second.

Priya's long legs squeezed him instinctively, pulling him against her. She lost control at the perfect time. Just as the inner walls of her womanhood began to convulse, his penis jerked violently. Semen sprayed out the end and splattered deep inside her. Priya's cervix grabbed at his offering and pulled it even deeper. Instinctively, her body was doing what it was meant to do.

Matthew broke the kiss, moaning. His manhood twitched inside her and sprayed another thick wad of sperm deep inside. Shuddering, he ground against her and began kissing all over the face that he could not see. Priya's face. His lips kissed all over her soft cheeks as his penis shot more and more cum inside her body. His manhood wouldn't stop spasming as more of his potent seed sprayed the back of her fertile womb. He shuddered again, overtaken by bliss as he felt the fluid just pour out the end of his member. Her heels dug painfully into his lower back. He squeezed his dick muscles, coaxing another wad of semen out the end. It fell inside her as he kissed just underneath her ear.

"I love you." He whispered, panting. The last of his semen dripped out of his penis as it started to soften.

"I love you too." Priya whispered back. These were the first words that the two said to each other since they woke up. Neither of them would have had it any other way. The last of his offerings dripped inside her as he kissed her softly. Neither of them were aware of the time. It could have been one. It could have been six. Their only awareness was of each other. Their world in that moment was each other.

Eventually, the two of them just fell asleep that way, with him inside her. At some point in the night, he slipped out and rolled off...but neither of them knew at what time that happened.

The seed that Matthew just shot inside his sister-in-law managed to go deeper than the loads that were ejaculated earlier. This particular group of sperm was on a mission.

***

The next morning, Matthew awakened the way every man loves to be awakened - with a warm, moist sensation around his cock. He opened his eyes and saw Priya's head bobbing up and down on his lap. Her thick black hair was down, and it completely hid her face from view. They were both still naked.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' She sucked loudly on his member. Her mouth was like a vacuum, giving perfect suction. And combined with the saliva that was gathering on his shaft, it caused loud sucking noises. A moan escaped his mouth and she flung her hair out of the way with her hand. She looked up at him, cock still in her mouth, and saw that he was awake. She pulled him out of her mouth. 'Pop!' She smiled at him, showing her teeth as she held his engorged arousal in her pretty hand.

"Good morning!" Priya said, cheerfully. He loved her West Indian accent even from just those two words.

"Good morning!" He smiled back. She held him up in the air and gently kissed him on the top. She then crawled up the bed, swinging a leg over him. Her breasts brushed against his stomach as she crawled towards him, her loose belly wobbled as it hung beneath her a little. She pressed her hot labia against his shaft as she bent down and kissed him soundly on the mouth. She looked down at him, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Last night was the best night of my life." Priya said, chuckling a little as if nervous. "I did not know how much I loved you until I spent the night with you."

"I feel the same way." Matthew responded, looking into her big, dark eyes. He loved looking at her pretty face, and the way her brown skin had a few barely-perceptible freckles. He glanced down at her big, beautiful breasts and then further down her stretch-marked belly to the rectangle of her black bush. The tip of his penis was visible, sticking out from the black curls beneath her.

He turned his attention back to her face when she bent to kiss him, this time opening her mouth and sending her tongue into his. She began rubbing her wet labia against his stiff pole as her tongue explored his mouth. He sent his tongue into hers. Neither of them cared about the morning breath, both were caught up once again in their lust for each other. He could not believe the amount of heat that was emanating from his sister-in-law's treasure. As she rubbed her wet slit up and down his shaft he felt more and more need to get inside her. It was instinctual. Her hair fell down over top of his face as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. He slid his hands down Priya's hot, naked back until they reached her ass. He grabbed onto her cheeks, squeezing them passionately as the two ground themselves against each other. Her ass was incredibly soft in his hands and her tongue was nice and long in his mouth. He squeezed her naked cheeks again.

Priya was breathing heavily into his mouth, rubbing herself further and further up his shaft, trying to capture it and slide it inside her. The entrance to her treasure was incredibly slick with her flowing nectar and she was rubbing it up and down the entire length of his pole, completely coating the one side of it.

Deep inside her, unseen by either of them, Matthew's sperm was approaching her egg. Throughout the night while they slept, his seed had raced towards her womb. And now they were approaching their destination.

Matthew gave Priya's naked bum another lustful squeeze, the tips of his fingers just inside the crack. He rubbed his arousal further down her slit, just about catching the tip in her entrance before they writhed in the other direction again. His tongue was rubbing against hers, as their kissing grew more urgent. Finally, Priya slid herself up too high. At the same time, Matthew slid his manhood too low. When they reversed course, his hardness pierced her, instantly sliding two inches up inside.

"Ohhhhh..." the two in-laws broke the kiss and moaned in unison as her hot tunnel engulfed his stiff manhood. Holding her ass tightly, he forced more of himself up into her, easing his erection inside her sweet, welcoming body in one forceful push. They moaned again, and Matthew shuddered. This woman's treasure felt so incredibly tight that it was making him dizzy. Squeezing her bum, he ground himself upwards, making sure he was poking as deep as possible.

Priya looked down at him, her black hair hanging down around her pretty face. She swung her hair behind her and she slowly bent to kiss him. Her tongue shot straight into his mouth as her soft mouth sucked at him. He felt her push her crotch down hard against him, matching his lust with her own. She purred softly, her nimble tongue brushing against his. His hands circled her ass and then squeezed the cheeks again, hinting. She began slowly sliding her slick tunnel up and down his manhood.

"Mmmm..." she purred, her tongue moving gently, her kiss filled with love. Her tightness glided halfway up his arousal before pushing back down. Matthew sucked at her tongue, holding it still for a moment as his hands circled her smooth cheeks. He writhed upward, meeting her every thrust. He could vividly feel her elastic entrance gliding up and down his engorged shaft. Deep inside her body it was an inferno of heat.

But then Priya surprised him by breaking the kiss. She suddenly lifted her hips and his penis slipped right out of her all at once. The cool air of the room suddenly hit his shaft, which was slick with her nectar. He stared at her swollen labia, which dangled beneath her. She swung her leg off of him and then her slit was hidden from view. He looked at her questioningly as she got off the bed.

His naked fantasy woman smiled at him, grabbing her bag and walking into the washroom. His eyes locked on her bare bum and the way those cheeks shook with each step she took.

"Wait hare." She said with a chuckle on her way out. It took a lot of willpower to take this man's penis out of her, but she brought lingerie to wear for him and she hadn't yet done so. This was her last chance so she had to do it. They needed to check out in less than an hour.

Matthew's penis was as swollen as possible, yet it somehow found a way to swell up even further when his angelic sister-in-law emerged from the bathroom. Priya was wearing a sheer pink babydoll. She had tied the sides of her hair back again so that her pretty face was completely exposed; yet her hair was still down. She had a gorgeous smile that showed her teeth. Her large breasts could be seen through the sheer material, as well as her stretch-marked belly. She turned around for him briefly. Her babydoll only went halfway down her bum, and she was wearing a pink thong.

His heart almost stopped.

"Wow." He spit out, eyebrows raised. It was the perfect outfit for an ass that was a little skinny, like hers. The babydoll hugged her waist nicely, and the way it flowed teasingly down the top part of her bum was enough to blow anyone's mind. The pink string of her thong was nestled nicely between the two cheeks. The slightest movement made those gorgeous cheeks wobble erotically. Eyes locked on them, he barely remembered to breathe. This entire experience had to be a dream.

Priya turned back around, still with the biggest smile on her face. She approached the bed that he lay on and swung a leg over top of him, straddling. She kissed him softly, pressing her crotch against his shaft. He could feel the heat emanating through the thin material of her thong as her mouth pulled his upper lip outward.

"Do you like it?" She asked, her Indian accent apparent even in those few words. He could hear the excitement in her sweet voice.

"I love it." Matthew let out a trembling breath. The heat touching his shaft was intense. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Priya's smile broadened again, flashing her white teeth. She kissed him briefly, tongue darting into his mouth for only a second, teasing. she began to kiss down his neck and chest, inch by inch. As she slid down his body, her pretty hand grabbed his pole and began to gently stroke it as she kissed over his nipple. Bit by bit, her lips made their way down his stomach. He could now see her hand stroking his dick. She kissed the base of his arousal, looking up at him with her big dark eyes. She kissed his balls. She began slowly kissing her way up his shaft, taking about twenty kisses to get up to the top. She kissed all around his head. He loved the way her thick, full lips looked pressed against the mushroom head of his penis. She stuck her tongue out and teased it back and forth over the tip, gauging his reaction.

She could taste the flavor of her essence on his manhood as she slowly ran her tongue down the shaft. Priya slowly ran her tongue back up it, this time when she reached the top she slowly sucked him inside her mouth. When she squeezed him there was no give - he was completely erect. And a tingle went through her vagina when she slipped her mouth over his engorged helmet.

Watching such a beautiful woman slowly sink his penis into her mouth was enough to make any man lose his mind. Matthew was close to that point. And as he watched her, he could feel the hotness of her mouth envelope him. When her lips were near the base of his erection she looked up at him, holding him there. He could feel the back of her mouth touch the top of his pole.

They made eye contact, and her dark orbs sparkled playfully. Then she began to slowly slide her lips up his pole and then sink them back down, bobbing her head. Her full lips were wrapped tightly around him as they glided smoothly.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers