Forbidden Ch. 26

Story Info
Risky Adultery: Quickie in mini-van in broad daylight.
8.9k words
4.83
36.1k
23

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

A few days later, on Thursday, Matthew was planning on seeing Priya in the afternoon. He couldn't wait another day, work be damned. However, his doorbell rang in the morning when he was at the computer and when he answered it, his beautiful sister-in-law stood before him with a big smile.

"Hi!" Priya sang. "Come out and see my new vee-hicle!"

He looked in the driveway. There sat a large green minivan with tinted windows in the back. He was in his jeans and t-shirt and it was warm for an April day, so he slipped on his shoes and stepped outside. It was indeed rather hot. Even Priya was without a jacket -- and she was always cold. She wore a long-sleeved white shirt and jeans. Her hair was back in two pigtails, which was a look he rarely saw on her and never saw on adult women. But it made her look youthful and carefree. And when she smiled, the effect seemed to magnify thanks to those pigtails.

Or perhaps, unbeknownst to either of them, her enhanced radiance was due to the fact that she was with child.

As Matthew looked around the van, she explained how they just bought it the day before and she picked it up that morning.

"Raj just left for wark." She said. "I left the child with the neighbor for an hour and I rushed right over to show you!"

He opened the sliding back door and poked his head in.

"Very nice!" He said. He stepped in the van.

"We picked it up this morning just now." Priya said for the second time.

"Lots of room!" Matthew commented, taking her arm and helping her into the van.

"Yeah!" She agreed, smiling happily. Matthew reached behind her and slid the door shut and then sat down on the long seat in the back. She gave him a confused look. He smiled.

"Time to break it in." He said mischievously. She still looked a little confused. He pulled her into the seat beside him and understanding dawned on her face.

"Not out -" his lips cut off her protest. He sucked her upper lip into his mouth softly and then he kissed her again, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She sighed, sending her own tongue into his mouth. His hand landed on her thigh over her jeans and began to slowly slide up her leg towards her crotch. He touched her.

"Mmmm..." she moaned into his mouth, kissing him harder. His tongue deftly teased across her teeth as their kissing echoed inside the new van. His breathing was getting heavier as his lust for this woman surged. Her tongue lightly teased against his and he kissed her harder. His hand undid the button on her jeans and she broke the kiss.

"Let us go inside. We cannot do this in a vee-hicle when it is daylight!" She breathed, clearly very nervous. And it would have been easy to do just that. But Matthew was feeling wild. The back and sides of the van were covered with tinted windows and one would have to look closely to see inside from the sidewalk. Someone would need to literally walk up to the house to see anything through the front window. Or press their face against the glass of the rear or side windows. But who does that?

"It'll be okay." He assured her, looking her straight in the eye. He slowly pulled her zipper down.

"I don't know!" Priya chuckled nervously, but did not stop him when he pulled her fly down to reveal the pink panties beneath. He gripped the sides of her jeans and tugged. "We should rail-y go inside." She suggested, sounding anxious. Yet she still raised her ass off the car seat and allowed her brother-in-law to slide her jeans down her long, smooth legs. He got them down to her running shoes, and he quickly undid the laces and slid off one shoe and then the other. Her small feet were wearing white socks.

He slid her jeans off and left them on the floor, grabbing one of her feet. He pulled off her sock and dropped it on her shoes, revealing her pretty foot with chestnut nail polish on her toes. He raised the foot up to his mouth and began kissing over top of it. He kissed all over the top of her bare foot and down to her toes where he tenderly kissed each one individually. It was as if they were alone in a bed with all the time in the world rather than outside in a minivan in broad daylight. He was worshipping her. The space was cramped and there was literally an empty house just twenty feet away, but Matthew couldn't stop himself. He kissed the tip of her big toe and then sucked it into his mouth.

Priya watched him suck on her toe. It was a cool sensation, erotic to watch and she loved it when he did it. She watched him pull her toe out of his mouth and then suck two of her toes. His thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot as he clearly enjoyed every moment. He pulled them out and she watched him grab her other foot. Her essence was tingling and she was beginning to forget where they were as he pulled off her other sock.

He raised both of Priya's bare feet into the air as she lay back on the seat. He began kissing her other foot, all over the top and instep. He kissed back and forth between the two insteps and then began kissing the bottoms of her feet. He pressed the bottom of her foot on his face, kissing whatever touched his lips. He gave her foot a little lick as she curled her toes on his nose.

Matthew kissed his way up to her toes and sucked three of them into his mouth. He pulled her toes back out of his mouth and kissed her big toenail. He sucked it into his mouth, playfully biting it and Priya chuckled. Pulling her toe out, he kissed the top of her foot again until he reached the tiny freckle. He kissed it lovingly, letting go of one foot so he could hold this one in both hands. He kissed her instep and around to her heel. He began kissing up her ankle to her calf. As he kissed over her knee, she raised her leg and draped it over the back of the seat. His lips trailed up the smooth skin of the inside of her thigh, creeping ever closer to her treasure.

Priya sighed, her breath trembling. Her pussy buzzed with need, deep inside, as she watched Matthew kiss closer and closer to it. His lips gently brushed her inner thigh and the look of bliss on his face excited her.

He could smell Priya's forbidden treasure as he kissed the very top of her leg beside her pink panties. He sucked on the flesh of her inner thigh, tasting her as he breathed in the scent her arousal. He turned and kissed her slit over the cotton, sucking her swollen labia, as well as her panties, into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, closing her eyes and placing a hand on the back of his head as tingles of electricity shot up her body. She placed her bare feet on his shoulders as he released her lips and then sucked them back into his mouth through her panties. She sighed, shivering.

Matthew held them for a moment, savoring the taste. Teasing himself as much as her. He released her again and then yanked her panties to the side with his fingers, revealing the black curls of her pubic hair followed by her dark, quivering labia. His heart soared with desire. He could see the moisture on those dark lips. He gently kissed them, his mouth lingering.

"Unh!" Priya shuddered, bucking a little.

He kissed the very bottom of her slit and she sucked in her breath. He kissed a little higher and then once again a little higher still, each time getting the taste of her nectar on his lips. He kissed the very top of her slit and she gasped as he nudged her clitoris. Tongue darting out, he brushed it up and down over her button quickly and she stiffened, crying out. Opening his mouth wide, he sucked as much of her tasty labia into his mouth as he could, trapping her. He lashed his tongue up and down the trapped flesh.

"MMMM!" She grunted in a high pitch, raising her ass off the seat. He tugged her petals outward until they slipped free, slowly withdrawing back towards her body. He gave her slit a big kiss right in the center. Pressing his mouth against her, he slid his tongue into her sweet tunnel. As she moaned, he could taste her delicious nectar. His tongue went deep, circling around inside her and gathering up her flowing juices. Closing his eyes, he rubbed his face back and forth against her, keeping his tongue deep. He eased his tongue out of her and sucked her clit into her mouth and quickly released it as she gave a little squeal.

Grabbing the sides of her panties, he tugged downwards. This time there was no protest as Priya raised her ass up off the seat and allowed him to slide the dainty things down her long legs to her feet. 'Wisp!' She pulled her pretty feet out of them one by one and then spread her long legs wide, once again draping her one leg over the back of the seat

.

Matthew slid his hands under her bare ass, squeezing the cheeks lustfully as he raised her crotch up into the air. He buried his face between her thighs, sucking her swollen lips into his mouth as she moaned above him. He sucked her labia outwards and then released them, watching them draw back towards her body. He pushed the backs of her thighs and raised her legs up high, forcing her knees to touch her breasts and giving her pussy to him completely. He kissed each of her ass cheeks and then bent low, sticking out his tongue. He got his tongue underneath her, wiggling it against her asshole, clearly feeling the rim. She sighed again as his tongue teased back and forth across her backdoor. He gave it a little suck.

Suddenly having an idea, he pulled back.

"Flip over." He ordered, panting.

Her nervousness forgotten, Priya scrambled onto her hands and knees on the backseat of her new minivan, pointing her bare ass in his direction.

Grabbing the sides of her hips, he buried his face between her ass cheeks, jamming his tongue into her steamy tunnel. His nose was buried right in the crack of her ass as he wiggled his tongue up and down inside her dripping cunt, tasting her. Enjoying her. He closed his eyes and rubbed his face right into her ass, hungrily. He was an animal, moaning as he dragged his tongue out of her essence. She began to press herself back against him, moaning. Her nectar was getting all over his nose and chin as he hungrily sucked on her labia.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises were loud inside the minivan as she rocked her ass against him. She tasted delicious and Matthew plunged his tongue back into her, pushing his nose against her asshole. He licked inside Priya's vagina as she whimpered softly, swaying her bum up and down against his face.

He slipped his tongue out of her treasure and slowly licked the skin between her slit and her anus. He ran his tongue over her asshole and up her crack a little before he licked back downward. Again he teased over Priya's asshole. He squeezed her soft cheeks and spread them wide, wiggling his tongue up and down across her dark little hole. Putting his mouth over her asshole, he sucked. Then he licked over her asshole again before teasing his tongue back down to her slit. He sucked her swollen labia into his mouth again, trapping them.

"Unh!" Priya gasped, bolts of electricity firing up her body. Her inner core was buzzing and her anus clearly felt his tongue whenever it licked across. Her brother-in-law ate her out from behind and he was really going nuts, rubbing his face right in there and moaning. His enthusiasm added to her excitement.

Matthew pulled her petals outward with his mouth as far as they would stretch, holding them for a moment. Then he slowly let them slip out. He licked back towards her asshole, this time allowing his tongue to gently circle the dark rim. He adjusted his hands on her cheeks and spread them wider, teasingly running the tip of his tongue around the entrance to her asshole again and again. Suddenly, he dipped the tip of his tongue into her anus and she moaned. He wiggled his tongue up and down inside her anal tunnel, his hands still squeezing her soft cheeks and keeping them spread wide. He pushed his tongue further inside Priya's asshole.

He wondered if Raj could ever possibly imagine what all that he has done to his wife. There was no way that he could even fathom all the things that Matthew has done to Priya. Here he was, his face buried in Priya's ass and his tongue shoved up her asshole. In their new car in broad daylight.

He pulled his tongue out of her backdoor, dragging it along the roof before it emerged. Then he gave her petals a tender kiss. He kissed just inside the crack of her ass on one side, and then did it again on the other side. He kissed her on her asshole, his tongue again darting out and teasing across it. Squeezing her bum, he started rapidly licking across her anal entrance.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed, on her hands and knees in the back of her minivan. She subtly writhed her bum back against Matthew's face over and over again as she felt his tongue tease across her asshole.

Matthew pushed his face hard between her cheeks, getting his tongue inside her backdoor. Then he pulled it out and gave her another kiss. Ducking lower, he kissed her labia. He kissed her again and this time he thrust his tongue back inside her tunnel, tasting her delicious nectar.

"Ahhhh..." Priya sighed. She was getting towards the edge. Matthew's tongue was working magic on her pussy and whenever he licked her ass it only served to tease her more. She was moaning softly and panting, writhing her bum against his face.

He licked up to her anus and lapped at it again, tongue snaking inside. He pushed it into her backdoor again, his hands squeezing and spreading her cheeks. Suddenly he pulled it out, bent low, and sucked her petals into his mouth, his tongue catching her clit.

"Ohhh!" She grunted, almost there. He licked up and down the swollen, sensitive lips that he held trapped in his mouth and the pleasure continued to rise. His strong hands were holding her hips as she frantically bucked up and down. He stubbornly kept his face right against her ass as his tongue relentlessly licked.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya whimpered. He wasn't letting up! The pleasure reached a crescendo. Then it snapped, an orgasm exploding within her.

"UNGH!" Priya cried, her inner core spasming. Her heart was pounding as she pressed her ass back against his face, cumming violently. Waves of pleasure washed up and down her body as she grit her teeth. She was rubbing her wet treasure against his face and he continued licking at her, flecking his tongue off her clit as she came and came. She collapsed forward, sticking her ass up in the air as she gasped for breath.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned. She was forced to keep her bum up because there wasn't enough room in the van to stretch out. Matthew tore off his shirt and undid his pants, pushing them and his underwear down to his knees as he rose up behind her. His arousal was sticking up in the air directly behind his sister-in-law's ass. He placed the mushroom head against the dark lips of her quivering vagina and was shocked at the heat emanating from her. It drew him to her entrance and he immediately pushed forward. He watched her glistening labia open up and slowly absorb his mushroom head. She grunted. Grabbing her soft hips, he pushed himself forward, easing more of himself into her sacred body.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Priya sighed, closing her eyes as she felt Matthew invade her womanhood.

Her hot tunnel was gripping the top half of his manhood tightly. He eased back out of her most of the way, the cool air hitting his slick penis. He pushed back into her warmth, this time forcing it until he was inside her all the way.

"Ohhhh..." she purred again. Matthew loved the erotic scene of Priya's naked ass pressed against his groin. He looked on each side of him and saw the bottoms of her bare feet, one was hanging off the edge of the car seat while the other was pressed against the back. He held her hips tightly. He began to slide his member in and out of her slick essence, slapping his groin against her bum.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The slapping noises were extra loud within the confines of the van. Her ass cheeks were rippling with every impact. He had one foot on the floor and he hovered over her as he thrust firmly. His manhood couldn't be more engorged, which caused it to be hypersensitive. He vividly felt the elastic of her entrance gliding up and down his length again and again. And he loved her soft cries - her mere voice was enough to get him off.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned quietly, each time she felt him slide into her essence. His balls were tapping against her clit, sending tingles up her body each time he thrust. He was going in her nice and deep. She loved how every time he was in her he was completely erect. Completely excited. Just for her. She began ramming her ass back against him, forgetting where they were. The van was rocking a little bit. But at this point it was only noticeable if someone walking by were to stare at it carefully.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Matthew loved watching her cheeks shake each time he smacked against them. He also loved the way her dark labia pulled outward along with his shaft each time he withdrew. He slid his hands up her body, taking her shirt along with them and revealing the beautiful brown skin of her lower back. He got her shirt up over her breasts, slowing down his thrusts. Priya raised an arm and slipped it out of her white shirt and then raised her other arm and got it over her head and off. She was wearing a black bra that looked incredibly sexy against her flawless skin.

Matthew picked up the pace, plunging himself deep inside her again and again, watching her cheeks shake and listening to her sweet voice moan.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

He unsnapped the bra and the straps slid down her arms. She scrambled out of it, becoming completely naked in the back of her new vehicle. Her beautiful breasts hung low from her chest, swinging back and forth violently as he fucked her doggie-style. Her loose, sexy belly also hung down, and it wobbled with the motion. He reached around her and his hands grabbed onto her mounds, massaging and holding them as he fucked her. They were incredibly soft and Priya's nipples were erect in the palm of his hands.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks rippled relentlessly. He stared down at them, hypnotized for a moment. He ran his gaze up the back of her nude form and felt a wave of love. And that was quickly followed by an undeniable urge to kiss her. He suddenly slipped right out of her.

"Oh!" Priya exclaimed. But she quickly scrambled onto her back, immediately spreading her long legs wide and raising her bare feet high in the air. She draped one ankle over the back of the seat. Her breasts were heaving as she gasped for breath. Her dark eyes were looking at his arousal lustfully as it wobbled with his movement. The swollen lips of her treasure, framed by the rectangle of her black pubic hair, were quivering.

Matthew mounted her and she quickly wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his hard shaft. He could see the gold of her wedding band as she aimed the mushroom head of his organ against her labia. At her entrance the heat was at its most intense. His body instinctively thrust forward, piercing her. She grunted, wincing a little as he continued pushing. He steadily slid inside his greatest fantasy, sheathing himself in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhh..." Priya moaned loudly. She felt his lips on hers and she sent her tongue into his mouth, kissing him urgently as he began to slide himself in and out of her aching core.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth as the two lovers kissed passionately. He could feel the back of her heels bounce off his thrusting ass again as he continued to plunge his stiff manhood deep inside her welcoming body. His tongue was as far inside her mouth as it would go, and it rubbed against hers. He tasted her saliva and he took a moment to savor it.

Priya raised her small feet high up in the air as he fucked her harder. With her legs up like that, the buzzing in her womanhood increased as his groin slapped against her labia. She was forced to break the kiss.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers