Forbidden Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew leaned over her, shortening his strokes. He could clearly see her face. She was wincing and gritting her teeth. He pushed against her so hard that he thought he would break the rail and send them flying down the stairs. He had to move them.

He suddenly pulled himself out of her. Grabbing her arm, he dragged her into the nearest room and shut the door behind them. It was the bedroom of their host, his other sister-in-law. He barely noticed. Priya's pants and panties were just above her knees and her shirt and bra were above her tits. He roughly pushed her back against the dresser and she sat her bare ass down on it. He tore her brown cords and panties off her right leg.

Priya spread her legs wide, raising them high in the air and leaning back a little on the dresser, her pants hung from her left ankle. Her thin yellow top had slipped partially over breasts and she was looking up at him with sexy eyes. Between her thighs, the neatly-trimmed black curls of her bush surrounded her dark, quivering labia. As he stepped up to her, she grabbed his erection and immediately placed it at her hot entrance. He thrust and his organ pierced the petals of her treasure and quickly slid all the way inside. She was still very snug and he held himself against her for a moment, grinding. Savoring the heat.

"Ohhhh..." Priya moaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. Her beautiful breasts were peeking out from underneath the bottom of her pushed-up top, teasing him as her hot tightness engulfed and squeezed his member. He kissed her nose.

"I am so in love with you." He said softly. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. Then she pursed her lips. He kissed her briefly, sucking on her upper lip. He slowly eased out of her most of the way and then thrust back in. She gasped. As he withdrew from her body she leaned back on her hands. He began to quickly slide in and out of her aching hole. Her hands had pushed some of his sister-in-law's perfumes out of the way. The leg that had Priya's cords around them was hanging down on one side. Her other leg, her right one, was up in the air.

Matthew grabbed that leg by her soft thigh, lifting higher, his thrusts not missing a beat. He ran both hands down her thigh over her knee. Knowing what he was trying to do, she opened her eyes and smiled at him, raising her foot higher for him. She was still trying to contain her moans as he continued to thrust his hardness into her welcoming tunnel.

His hands slid down her calf to her bare foot, holding it higher. He kissed the top of her little foot, kissing down to her toes and back up to her ankle. His lips trailed around to her instep, kissing back and forth along it as he continued to fuck her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned very softly, the buzzing in her womanhood nearly reaching its peak. Her sensitive vagina could feel every inch of his pole pushing in and then pulling out again.

Matthew kissed the bottom of her pretty foot, making his way to her toes. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, starting to fuck her harder. The dresser was shaking a little, The perfumes were starting to rattle. He didn't care. He wanted Priya with every ounce of his being and right now his cock was inside her and her toe was in his mouth. He pulled her toe out of his mouth. He looked at her toes - polished clear, but a little sparkly. He kissed the top of her foot, still thrusting into her hot essence. Kissing around to her instep, he kissed along the side of her big toe. He licked underneath her toes before sucking two of them into his mouth. He sucked harder as he looked up at her.

Priya's pretty face was wincing with ecstasy as her eyes looked up at him. Her eyebrows were raised as he entered her again and again. He pulled her toes out of his mouth and kissed the top of her big toe. Then he sucked three of her toes, looking down between her thighs at where her dark, swollen labia were being pulled outward by his manhood every time he withdrew. There was no more erotic a sight than that one -- watching those quivering lips getting pushed back into her by his thrusting penis and then pulling back out again. It drove him to the edge.

He released her foot and put his arms around her, sitting her up. She put her arms around him and their lips met. His tongue shot eagerly into her mouth and he felt her tongue slip into his. He began to fuck the shit out of her -- giving her his all.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned into his mouth, pushing her long tongue against his throat. Her hot breath filled his mouth as he fucked her. Her legs were spread wide around him, flailing up and down wildly, one leg hanging lower because her cords and panties were around the ankle. Then she wrapped her free leg loosely around his thrusting waist.

'Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!' the dresser was hitting the wall -- not too loud, fortunately, but it might have been heard downstairs if anyone came in. And in the bedroom with the door shut - they wouldn't hear the backdoor.

Matthew didn't care, he was on the edge. He could feel Priya's heel bouncing off his ass as he pistoned in and out of her needy vagina. Their tongues danced as he went closer to the edge. He felt her arms tighten around his neck and her tongue pushed nearly down his throat. The heel of her foot dug into his ass.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned in a high pitch. Her toes curled behind his back as he thrust into her again and again. His manhood was fully erect and hypersensitive as he held off his orgasm as long as possible. Her treasure was unbelievably hot and sliding into it was incredible. Her snug entrance was pulling at him. Coaxing him. He lost it.

Matthew slid his entire member inside her vagina and pressed himself flush against her, keeping it buried. Then he released. He moaned, his cock spasming violently. His semen bulleted out of his organ and splashed off the back of Priya's cervix. His penis jerked and jerked, each time sending a thick wad of sperm deep inside her convulsing pussy. He pressed his mouth hard against hers as his manhood pulsated. He ground himself against her, his dick continuing to twitch and give her more of his thick, potent seed. The inner walls of her vagina squeezed together, grabbing his offering and pulling it deeper inside.

Matthew grunted, pushing himself hard against Priya as if that would somehow ensure that she got every drop of his semen inside her. Her tongue started to move in his mouth again as she recovered from her own orgasm. Their lips smacked loudly as the two lovers kissed passionately, gasping.

Then her leg fell limply beside him and they gradually broke the kiss. He put his hand at the side of her head and looked into her big, dark eyes. His soft penis remained inside her.

"I love you." He breathed. Her smile lit up the room.

"I love you too." Priya returned. They kissed once more. He then eased his flaccid manhood out of her, watching it emerge from her swollen, dark labia. He could hear it exit her body and he caught a glimpse of his semen pooled at the bottom of her cunt before she slid off of her sister's dresser.

Matthew stared at Priya's slender ass as she bent over and grabbed her pants and panties from around her one ankle. She quickly stepped her other foot in and pulled them up as he did up his pants. Priya opened the bedroom door and poked her head out.

She saw Zoe coming up the stairs.

Panicking, she quickly held up her hand behind her, signaling Matthew to stay.

Heart pounding, he hid behind the door as Priya stepped out.

"Have you seen Matthew?" He could hear Zoe ask.

"No." Priya answered.

"What was that banging? I thought I heard banging." Zoe asked.

"Oh...I was...trying to get the closet door shut."

"Oh, it was stuck?"

"Yeah." Priya answered innocently, starting to head down the stairs. Zoe went into the bathroom. Matthew peeked out the door, saw that his wife was in the bathroom, and he snuck down the hall and down the stairs.

He went outside and saw that Priya was already out there, talking to her other sister. She had a smile on her face and her eyes briefly made contact. Her smile briefly grew before turning her attention back to her sister. That brief smile was enough to warm his heart.

Neither of them knew that in just a few days their world would be turned upside-down.

***

Thank you for reading. Please click a star.

I took a risk with this one, wanting to squeeze in two more quick passion scenes before we say goodbye to these characters.

I'll wrap this up in Ch. 27