Forbidden Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya whined, her feet flailing, toes brushing the ceiling of the minivan. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him helplessly. He was holding the side of the seat, using it for momentum as he thrust.

At that very moment, the mailman had just dropped a couple of bills in Matthew's mailbox and was walking between his car and her minivan. The mailman stopped when he heard high-pitched, muffled cries. He looked in the front window. Behind the front seats he could see two feet flailing back and forth. He squinted a little, confused at first.

"Give it to me! Give it to me baby!" He could hear her muffled cries outside the van. The minivan was rocking back and forth. Realizing that he was staring, the mailman hurried on, not wanting to be a 'peeping Tom'.

Matthew raised himself higher up, slipping his arms underneath Priya's long legs and throwing them over his shoulders, not missing a beat. Her tight, hot tunnel was gobbling up his arousal over and over again. He loved how her face winced each time he entered her. She looked very cute with her little pigtails. Her perfect breasts were bouncing up and down hypnotically and when he looked further down her torso he could see her dark labia make his penis disappear again and again. Her cries were getting louder and louder as he pushed her closer to the edge.

"UNH! Give it to me! Give it to me baby! Give it to me baby!"

He turned his head and saw her foot flailing over his shoulder, He kissed her instep. He then turned his head the other way and kissed her other one. He raised himself higher and slid both hands up her smooth leg to her cute foot, slowing the pace of his thrusts down a little. He licked up the bottom of her foot to her big toe and then slipped it into his mouth, still sliding his member into her intense heat. He sucked a second toe into his mouth while he looked down at his beautiful sister-in-law. His heart pounded as he sucked two toes and looked down at her. He ran his tongue back and forth underneath her toes, all the while he watched her dark labia pull outwards around his penis each time he withdrew.

Pulling her toes out of his mouth, he looked at the pretty foot in his hand. Priya's two biggest toes were glistening with saliva, the toenails polished chestnut. He kissed over her foot and around the side to the bottom again, kissing all over it. He put her ankle back on his shoulder and grabbed her other foot, quickly kissing the tip of her big toe. Briefly sucking it, he then stuck her three biggest toes into his mouth, his hands holding the small foot as he licked underneath them. His thumbs massaged the bottom of her foot as he pulled her toes out of his mouth. He ran his mouth along her arch as he thrust into her hot tightness. He sucked her big toe again briefly before kissing over the top of her foot again.

Matthew kissed all along her instep over and over, looking down on her.

"Oh gawd Priya -- I love you so much!" He breathed.

Priya gave him the biggest smile and her heart soared. His words actually pushed her to the edge.

"I love you too!" she cried. "Cum inside me." He let go of her ankles and pushed them off of his shoulders, lying right down on top of her so that he could kiss her. The two kissed like they hadn't seen each other in years. Priya's arms and legs wrapped around him tight as she sent her tongue far into his mouth. She could feel him driving his rock-hard member into her tingling womanhood over and over again as their tongues danced against one another. His groin slapped against her defenseless slit mercilessly. Each impact sent a bolt of electricity up her body.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth in a high pitch, until suddenly her orgasm hit her. "MMMPH!" she grunted, cumming hard. Her long legs squeezed him tighter as her tunnel convulsed around his unbending arousal.

Matthew jammed himself into her again and again, trying to hold his orgasm. His dick was completely swollen and tingling, ready to blow. The sensation of her snug, welcoming treasure gliding up and down his manhood was incredible and he was trying to extend it. But she was coaxing him and it felt too good. He thrust all the way inside her and held there, grinding against her. He tried to delay, and savor the moment. But the pleasure was too much.

He released with a shudder. His penis spasmed and an incredibly thick, hot wad of cum shot deep inside Priya's hole. She broke the kiss.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, trembling. In the back of her mind she could feel her sister's husband ejaculate inside her. Priya closed her eyes, relishing the sensations. Nothing beat the feeling of Matthew's thick manhood spraying semen into her body. She began kissing all over his face as he ejaculated inside her.

His dick twitched again, and one last river of fluid poured inside her treasure.

Priya's cervix grabbed at it and pulled it deeper inside her. However, she was already pregnant with his baby, unbeknownst to her, so his semen really had no place to go. She squeezed him with all her might as her lips found his.

They kissed breathlessly, lips smacking again and again as the last of his seed dripped into her. He squeezed his penis muscles, forcing one final glob of sticky cum out the end. It fell inside her, joining the pool of semen that was already there.

"I love you!" Priya breathed between kisses.

"I love you too." He panted, lips smacking against hers over and over again. It took them a couple of minutes to catch their breath but eventually they did. However, he stayed on top of her and inside her. He was looking into Priya's beautiful dark eyes, clearly reluctant to pull out of her, even though it was broad daylight and they were in the back of her minivan. She broke the silence.

"So what do you think of my new vee-hicle?" Priya asked with a smile, her sweet accent coming to the fore. Matthew smiled back at her.

"I love it!"

She chuckled and he kissed her mouth.

"I think I am going to like this vee-hicle. I can see the po-tential!" She joked.

They actually remained like that for several more minutes before he slipped himself out of her.

He picked her clothes up off the car floor for her and handed them over, watching her get dressed as he pulled his pants back up.

***

Just over a week later, Zoe and Priya's other sister was hosting a function. Matthew and Zoe showed up somewhat early. Zoe went straight into the kitchen with her sister, chattering away and helping with the preparations. It wasn't going to be a big function, just the sisters, their parents and of course their spouses and kids.

Priya and Raj arrived. Priya still didn't know that she was pregnant. For all she knew, her period was arriving on schedule tomorrow or the day after. So she was in a happy, carefree mood when she arrived at the function - not only looking forward to seeing her secret love, but she was also happy to be seeing the rest of her family. At this point, several months into her secret relationship, she was able to compartmentalize her infidelity. Her relationship was one life, and her family was another.

That would certainly change in a few days when reality came crashing down. But that would be then. This is now. And right now she was carefree and happy.

Matthew's heart pounded when he saw Priya. She had her long, thick hair wet and stylish. She had makeup on. Her beautiful, full lips were shiny red from lipstick and her amazing dark eyes were accentuated by black mascara and eyeliner. Her eyes were beautiful without enhancement... but with the makeup he thought he would die on the spot. When she smiled she won his heart all over again.

She wore no socks on her bare feet and her toenails had clear but shiny polish on them. She wore brown cords over her long legs. They were snug around her thighs - and Matthew had always felt that she had the best thighs on the planet. But it was her shirt that topped everything. She removed her jacket to reveal a black open sweater over what he knew was her yellow tank top. And within two hours of being in the hot house she had removed the sweater.

Priya in that damn tank top. The tight, almost sheer little yellow one that gave him a teasing view of her belly and belly button, as well as her white bra. Just when he was convinced he could see the brownness of her skin through that shirt, his eyes reached her bra and were able to note every design on it. The top went very low, exposing all of her perfect cleavage and even the very top of her bra.

He had to have her.

He had to find a way to be inside her -- the woman who was carrying his child inside her belly unbeknownst to everyone. He hadn't been in her in a few days, so he had no doubt that she felt the same way. In fact, he was sure that was why she wore that damn shirt. She said hello to him, giving him a knowing smile showing her perfect teeth. She then proceeded to spend the next thirty minutes or so bending over in front of him for one reason or another. Sometimes Priya showed him her ass, bending right in front of him to pick something up. But mostly, she showed off her incredible cleavage. Her gorgeous, perfect mounds would dangle right in front of him in that damn low-cut top. He was aroused in no time at all.

The family bustled about, both in the house and out back on the patio. When things started to settle down and everyone had settled out back, Matthew was about to get up and join them. But Priya appeared, smiling radiantly. She walked up to his seat on the sofa, reached down and took his hand.

"Come." She said, quietly. Her hand grabbed his and she pulled him out of his seat and proceeded to lead him to the stairs. She released his hand as she began to hustle up the stairs, her bare feet padding softly.

Priya's vagina was tingling wildly. Every time she saw this man she felt an overwhelming wave of love. This caused her body to react in the form of arousal. She needed his affection. Whenever she went any length of time without seeing Matthew, she was given a stark reminder of how cold and uncaring Raj was towards her. Not even a look, let alone a touch. But at this point she no longer cared. She had no interest in being touched by Raj.

As she went up the stairs, she was not yet sure that she was daring enough to try fucking Matthew this early in the night...but she would kiss him. She needed that, at the very least. At the top of the stairs, she turned left and took two steps. Then she turned to face him, looking up at him and smiling. She put her arms around his neck and he slipped his around her waist. When he held her like that, a surge of desire went through her crotch.

"Hi!" She said with an even bigger smile.

"Hi!" He returned her grin.

"I missed you!"

Rather than respond, he bent and kissed the shorter woman softly. Their lips smacked a little too loudly, echoing in the empty hallway. When he straightened out, her arms tightened around his neck, pulling his lips back down to her. She kissed him twice before slipping her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue went deep, exploring far inside his mouth and he slid his hands down her back until they gripped her soft bum over her cords. He squeezed her ass affectionately as he shot his tongue into her mouth. He brought his hand up to the top of her pants and then slid it down them, straight into her panties. The cool skin of Priya's bum was smooth and soft and he squeezed it lustfully. She pressed her lithe body tightly against him as her tongue darted further into his mouth. She had a long tongue and he loved it when he got her so hot that she wiggled it far into his mouth like that.

Priya was conscious of his hardness pressing against her belly. She decided to chance getting him inside her. She needed it -- even just for a moment. They could get away with it. They had done it before. She broke the kiss and looked up at him. Both of them were breathing hard now. He smiled at her.

"You wore a tank top." He commented, his hands still feeling her cool ass cheeks. She chuckled for a moment and then raised her eyebrows and gave him a mischievous smile that showed all her teeth again.

"Do you like it?"

He took his hand out of her pants and placed both of them on her soft breasts over her tight, thin tank top. He squeezed her wonderful mounds and she closed her eyes.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, quietly. He had to see more. He was lost.

Matthew grabbed the bottom of her tank top and wrenched it upwards over her white bra, revealing the stretch-marked skin of her little pot belly, as well as two of the most gorgeous breasts on the planet straining against her bra. He bent down as his hand grabbed the cup of her bra and pulled it down, freeing her dark areola and rock hard nipple. He sucked it right into his mouth hungrily. He loved everything about this beautiful Indian woman -- his sister-in-law -- but when she wore tank tops he loved those amazing tits.

She leaned back against the thick wooden railing as he ran his tongue back and forth over her erect nipple, his hand pulling the other cup of her bra downwards. He kissed down her cleavage and then back up the other breast. He gobbled that dark nipple into his mouth while she ran her hands through his hair. His hands caressed her breasts as he kissed back and forth between them. He felt her hands leave his hair and fiddle with his button and fly, undoing both of them. He sucked a nipple back into his mouth as he felt her reach into his underwear and wrap her fingers around his stiff shaft. He let her nipple slip out of his mouth and he looked up. Her lips were on his immediately, tongue shooting into his mouth as her hand stroked his manhood.

Priya slowly sunk to her knees, breaking the kiss on the way down. Her hair was tossed back and her eyes had dark eyeliner around them. He noticed this as she looked up at him, eyes sparkling. His arousal was out in the open and she turned her attention to it. They were still out in the open - he could lean over the rail and see down the stairs. But everyone was out back and they would hear the backdoor if anyone comes in. He turned to watch what she was doing.

Her long tongue snaked out and she slowly licked from the base of his member up to the head. She kissed the head lovingly and then her lips parted and slowly absorbed it into her mouth. He watched that beautiful mouth take inch after inch of his phallus, until they were nearly at the base and his head was touching her throat. She looked up at him with her round, dark eyes, her mouth full. Her cheeks were caved in as she sucked. She slowly pulled her mouth back almost to the tip before sliding those sexy lips back down his pole. Such a pretty face and absolutely perfect lips -- gliding up and down his penis.

He put his hands on her head, feeling her thick hair. Her mouth was gliding up and down his rod smoothly, sucking gently.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises began to get a little loud and probably could be heard at the bottom of the stairs if someone was to approach. But everyone was still outside.

Priya loved sucking him. She loved making this man feel good. As she gobbled up his manhood, she pulled her bra back up to cover her breasts and then slid her top back down over them.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the noises were getting louder. Her saliva was starting to gather on his shaft and her blowjob was getting frantic. She would have to stop. She needed him inside her anyway, so they needed to go somewhere private. Priya pulled Matthew's penis out of her mouth. 'Pop!' She stood up.

"I need you." She whispered, her accent thicker than usual just in those three words. She was looking at him through lustful, half-closed eyes. He kissed her and as one they shot their tongues into each other's mouths. His hands undid her button and pulled down her fly. He sucked on her tongue as it danced in his mouth. With one hand, he felt her soft belly briefly before sliding it down into her panties. He could feel the curls of her pubic hair run through his fingers as his hand went lower. He felt the hot moisture of her labia.

"Mmmmph..." Priya breathed into his mouth, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body.

Using his entire hand, he rubbed up and down Priya's sensitive slit, getting her nectar all over his palm and fingers. She moaned again, rubbing her crotch against him rhythmically. He could feel each of her individual lips and how soaking wet they were. He was dying to taste them, but he knew there wasn't time. Still rubbing her, he kissed down her neck. She arched her head back and gave him her throat and he eagerly took it, placing his mouth over it and sucking. Her skin tasted like heaven and he kissed all over her neck as he rubbed his finger and the palm of his hand along her swollen petals.

Matthew couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his hand out of Priya's pants and roughly spun her around. 'Swish!' He grabbed the sides of her pants and wrenched them down to her knees, revealing her light blue cotton panties. The triangle of her panties accentuated the brown skin of her beautiful ass. 'Wisp!' He grabbed them and pulled them down to her knees as well, revealing her bum to him. She bent over in front of him, leaning against the rail that overlooked the stairs, giving herself to him.

Priya could feel his arousal probe underneath her and her heart fluttered. This was the biggest risk they had ever taken. By far. And it amplified the excitement. She wriggled her ass a little, helping him find the hot wetness of her entrance. When she felt his head touch her gateway a wave of desire rolled up her body. She felt brief pressure and then she opened up for him.

"Unh!" She grunted as she felt him penetrate. The brief moan escaped before she could bite her tongue. She wriggled her bum a little more, urging him to enter her. Needing him to enter her.

Matthew loved how hot and tight her entrance felt around the head of his manhood. He also loved looking down at her ass and seeing his white cock protruding from underneath it. He held her waist in his strong hands and pushed forward, lifting upward at the same time. Three inches of his penis slid inside her all at once and the heat that engulfed him was pure heaven. Priya was so fucking wet. Instinctively, he pulled backwards and then thrust upwards again. Almost all of his arousal shot into her tight, sweet essence.

"Ohhh yesss..." she sighed quietly, closing her eyes. He pressed himself against her, savoring the sensation. Almost every inch of his penis was getting squeezed tight, and the heat that surrounded him was incredible. He softly kissed the back of her head. Then he stared down at where her bum cheeks were squished against his groin. He still had about a half-inch left to push into that heavenly heat.

He slid his hands up her tank top, running them over her soft belly and pushing up her bra again. His hands engulfed her wonderful breasts, caressing them lustfully. He could feel her hard nipples in the palms of his hands. He began sliding in and out of her and in two strokes he got his cock all the way in. He looked down at her naked, sexy ass pressed against his groin and he lost all control. He began fucking Priya from behind against the rail as hard as he could, his groin slapping against her.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the sounds could be heard at the bottom of the stairs if a family member happened to come into the house. Her bum rippled with each impact - and that was a sight he would always treasure.

"Ungh!" she let a moan slip as she took her brother-in-law's rigid penis inside her aching vagina again and again. She felt his hands tighten on her breasts and the tingling in her crotch intensified. She began to ram her ass back against him, urging him on. Her breath was coming in gasps and it was all that she could do to keep quiet. This was unbelievably wild and she knew they should take it into a bedroom and lock the door - but it was exhilarating!