Forbidden Ch. 27

Story Info
Priya discovers she's pregnant. In-laws celebrate their love.
8.8k words
4.53
16.7k
21

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Thursday. Five days later. Five days since Matthew and Priya snuck that crazy quickie at his other sister-in-law's house.

His affair with Priya was in full swing, and had been for several months at this point. Where would it go from there? It was a question that he wondered about ever since that first kiss. It was a question he had always pushed aside for later.

He was in a happy place. He had been in love with Priya for years, and now that he gets to be with her, everything in life seemed better. And the fact that she returned that love was beyond his wildest dreams. He knew their love was doomed. He knew that she would never destroy her family for him. And he wasn't exactly eager to do that either. So he pushed the question aside. No need to figure that out now. Leave it for another day.

As it turned out - that day would be today.

There was a knock on his door and he heard someone try the knob, but it was locked. Excited, because he knew there was only one person that would try to walk straight in, he got up from his desk and went to the door. His heart pounded when he saw the shape of a beautiful West Indian woman through the frosted glass. He opened it.

Priya was standing there, outside, looking fantastic as usual. Her hair was down, and she had a tight white t-shirt on with a light jacket and her cute little belly stuck out enough that the t-shirt actually had a circular dent where her navel was located. She was wearing brown corduroy pants and black sandals. Her toenails were not polished anymore. What caught his attention the most, though, was the serious -- and scared -- look on her face.

When he kissed her, she only gave it half her attention. He closed the door behind them as she slipped her pretty feet out of her sandals. He had seen a lot of her lately. In the five days that had passed since their exciting encounter over the bannister at her sister's house, he had seen her twice. At this point, the two in-laws had made love in every way manageable. He still yearned for her with every ounce of his being.

"We have to talk." Priya said, a little coldly as she walked past him and shrugged off her jacket to the floor. She went straight into the living room and sat down on the sofa. He sat down beside her, his heart racing. Did Raj find out?

Did Zoe?

What's going on? He had no idea.

"I am late for my pare-iod." Priya said, bursting into tears. She was normally a strong woman, so seeing her cry was quite unexpected. His eyes widened, but his heart soared with happiness. Could it be? No, it doesn't mean it's for sure. The blood raced through his veins and now the joy was replaced by fear, as the reality of the situation sunk in. But the joy wasn't completely gone - a big part of him was still very, very happy.

He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. Priya snuggled into his chest, still sobbing. He put his other arm around her and rubbed up and down the cool skin of her bare arm. He kissed the top of her head. He then raised her head and brushed her hair back behind her ear and kissed her teary eye and then her cheek. He then kissed her nose and then her eye again.

"How late?" Matthew asked. She looked at him, dark eyes glistening with her tears. She was beautiful.

"Late enough that I took a prag-nancy test." She looked nervous to continue. Matthew held his breath.

"I am prag-nont Matthew. I am having yore baby." Priya said softly in her West Indian accent. His heart soared. He was actually happier than he was scared, even though he didn't know what the fuck they would do. He had impregnated his wife's sister? They brought it on themselves, fucking all the time and cumming inside her each and every time lately. What did he think would happen?

"That's wonderful." He said in awe. He brushed her hair back behind her ear again and looked her in the eye. "I love you so much, Priya."

"I love you too!" Priya burst into tears. "But what are we going to do?"

"We will always love each other." Matthew said, kissing each of her eyes again. "I will do whatever you want. But I want to leave Zoe. Be with you. But that's what I want. I want to be with you every day for the rest of my life. But you're the one who has a child to consider. You're the one who would face the repercussions more than I. So whatever you decide, I'll support."

She was looking at him with such love, but also helplessness. And his heart ached. He never wanted this woman to feel helpless. He put his hand on the side of her face and kissed her forehead.

"I'll do everything I can to make it easier for you, whatever you choose. If you want to raise the baby as Raj's, I...I would support that as well. I would help out and raise it as well as I can as a 'favorite uncle'. Though if the baby comes out too white then we may not have a choice."

"My great-grandmother was white, so we do have that in my ancestry. As long as it is not completely pale." Priya said, clearly starting to collect her thoughts and regain some composure. They were silent for a moment, just holding each other.

"Part of me wants to run off together, get married and go live on an island some-wayer." Priya said, chuckling a little through her tears as she tried to wipe them from her face. He smiled.

"Same here." Matthew agreed. "I would love that. Whatever you decide. I am sorry to put you in this position."

She looked at him sharply. "No. Never be sorry for that. For us. Never." She leaned forward and kissed him, briefly. "I will think about it. It is a big decision."

Matthew kissed her nose. "I love you. I'll move away with you. Or I'll keep things as they are and be there for you and the child forever, but in secret. You don't have to decide today. But just know that I truly, truly love you."

"I know." Priya sighed. He held her silently for a few minutes.

"I'm happy, though, that our love is consummated in the form of a child. Our child." He said softly. She looked up at him, eyes still filled with tears.

"What if the child is white?" She asked. "What if the child is rail-y white. Like -- as white as you?"

"If that happens and it can't be explained away -- which I doubt -- but if it does...then I guess we really do have to come clean and run away together. Either way, we will have each other. If you do decide to stick it out with the current family dynamic, we would still need to make preparations for the other possibility. But I will one hundred percent be with you on this."

She smiled at him. "Thank you. That is comforting. I want to have this child."

"I love you." Matthew said softly. He kissed her full lips, softly. "The child will be brown, or at most will only have lighter brown skin. Trust me."

Priya nodded. "I am just scared."

He kissed her mouth again. "I am here. Always."

He kissed her, tugging her upper lip. She kissed back. And again. On her third kiss their lips held and their tongues lightly touched. His hand caressed her side over her shirt. When she pulled back, she was trembling just a little. Her dark eyes were moist as she looked up at him.

"Will you make love to me?" She asked quietly.

He stood up and slipped his arms underneath her body, lifting her up into the air. She put her arms around his neck and looked up at him the entire time as he carried her down the hall. For the first time ever, he carried her right past the guest room and into the master bedroom. She managed a bit of a smile.

He laid her down on the bed and stood up. She watched him strip completely naked, and she pulled her shirt up over her head and off. Her breasts were straining against her white bra. Her heart pounded with love and desire when she saw his arousal stick straight up in the air.

Kneeling on the bed, Matthew undid her belt, button and zipper and she raised her ass off the bed and allowed him to slide her cords down her long, smooth legs, revealing her baby-blue cotton panties. 'Swish!' She pulled her bare feet out of them one by one. He grabbed her bare foot and held it in the air as he knelt between her legs, erection standing at full attention. He kissed the top of her foot over and over, covering every inch of skin.

"Ohhh kiss me all over." Priya purred, softly. "I rail-y need to feel your love right now."

It would be his honor.

She wiggled her toes a little as he kissed over her instep. Matthew began kissing the bottom of her foot, gradually making his way up to her toes. He kissed the bottom of each of her toes as he felt her place her other foot against his cheek. It felt cool to the touch. He sucked her big toe into his mouth as his hand grabbed her other foot. Both of her pretty feet were in his hands as he took her toe out of his mouth and kissed the instep of the new foot. He began kissing over the top of that one, slowly making his way down to her toes. After kissing the top of her toes, he sucked the biggest three into his mouth. Priya gave him the most beautiful smile, trailing the toes of her other foot up and down his cheek.

He pulled her toes out of his mouth and turned back to the first foot, kissing the bottom of it all over. He kissed her instep and up to her ankle, finally releasing both feet.

Priya's essence tingled, as she realized what direction Matthew was finally heading.

His lips trailed over her calf to her knee and she opened her legs wider. His lips gently trailed over the underside of her knee before he kissed his way up the smooth skin of her inner thighs. He could hear her breathing heavily in anticipation as he kissed closer and closer to her treasure. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he reached the top of her leg. He took a moment to breathe her in. Savor the moment. Savor their time together. He kissed her right beside her cotton panties, sucking her skin a little bit. His tongue snaked out and he lightly licked her flesh right at the top of her inner thigh. His breath was trembling.

Before he could even begin to tease her, Priya's hand reached down between her thighs and her fingertips reached the crotch of her panties. He watched as she slowly pulled her panties to one side, gradually revealing the curls of her black pubic hair followed by the swollen dark petals of her beautiful slit.

He gently kissed her quivering lips.

Priya gasped, bolts of pleasure firing up her body. She was on cloud nine, her entire body sensitive to his every touch. With her other hand, she reached down and cupped the back of his head, guiding him.

Matthew kissed her labia again, watching them shake a little on contact. He kissed the very bottom of his sister-in-law's treasure. He then kissed her a little bit higher and again higher still. Every part of this woman was sacred. He slowly kissed his way up to the top of her sensitive slit, taking a dozen or more kisses until his lips made contact with her clit.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, tingles raced up her body when he kissed her little button. Her eyebrows were raised as she watched his head move about between her open thighs and hovering feet. She vividly felt his tongue lash quickly up and down over her clit before kissing her again.

Matthew closed his eyes and held her in his mouth for a moment, truly enjoying her. He brushed his tongue up and down the silky flesh as she gently writhed against him. Pulling back, he stared at her treasure. Her pretty fingers continued to hold her panties out of the way. He sucked one petal into his mouth, pulling it outward as far as he could. He released it, watching it slowly withdraw towards Priya's body. He gave her slit another soft kiss, and then grabbed the sides of her baby-blue panties. She raised her ass off the bed that he shared with her sister, allowing him to slide the dainty things down her long, smooth legs. 'Wisp!' She pulled her feet out of them one by one. He tossed them on the floor, but grabbed her foot again. Priya broke into a huge smile and chuckled a little, playfully rolling her eyes.

Matthew kissed the side of her big toe. He kissed the top of it. He slowly kissed each of her toes down to her little one and then methodically kissed his way back to her big one. He sucked it into his mouth, looking between Priya's thighs. Her dark treasure was absolutely gorgeous. Her swollen lips were pressed tightly together, ready for some attention. Tantalizing him. He pulled her toe out of his mouth and then sucked her two biggest toes back in. He pulled them out and began kissing over the top of her foot, his eyes still locked on her quivering labia.

He began stroking his arousal with one hand while holding her bare foot in the air with the other. He kissed over her instep and she teasingly arched it for him. He raised her foot higher and began to kiss the bottom of it to her heel and then around her heel to her ankle.

Priya's essence began to tingle more intensely, as she realized what direction (again) that Matthew was finally heading. She watched his mouth slowly kiss his way up the inside of her leg, and when she watched him gently suck the skin of her inner thigh she felt intense tingles of anticipation. His lips were getting closer and closer to where she needed them the most and she was trembling.

Matthew could smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal as he drew closer and he breathed her in, savoring everything about this. He kissed the very top of her leg and paused there, briefly sucking her flesh. Tasting her. He pulled back, staring. His heart pounded with desire. He stuck his tongue out and slowly licked from the bottom of her labia up to the top, gathering her flowing juices into his mouth. He loved her potent taste.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Priya moaned with a shudder. "Ohhhh gawd..."

His tongue nudged her clit and she gasped, bucking into his face a little. He sucked her one petal into his mouth and released it, watching it draw back towards her body. He then sucked her other one into his mouth and released it as she sighed above him. He pushed his tongue into her tunnel, pushing it as far as it would go. Her flavor was delicious...he could eat this woman all day. Her nectar practically poured into his mouth. He twirled his tongue up inside her to the roof of her essence and then pulled it into his mouth, gathering more of her nectar along the way. His sister-in-law was writhing her crotch up into his face and he loved every second of it. He kissed the bottom of her labia. He kissed a little higher and then a little higher still. Matthew gently kissed Priya's slit a good twenty times before finally reaching the top. When he finally did get there, he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and held it.

"Ungh gawd..." Priya gasped. He began lashing his tongue back and forth across her tiny little clit as fast as he could. She moaned, writhing herself up into his face. Her hands were pressing the back of his head, forcing him to keep his face right against her - which he was more than happy to do. He released her button and then sucked it right back into his mouth again, this time teasing over it in an up and down direction. His strong hands were underneath her bum, squeezing the cushy cheeks as he tried to hold her still. He flecked his tongue over her button quickly, trying to maintain a steady rhythm.

"Ohhhh yessss..." She sighed. Her orgasm was rising rapidly as Matthew expertly lapped at her sensitive clitoris. The tingling was increasing inside her and she braced the bottoms of her bare feet on his shoulders.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya's cries rang out loudly in the bedroom, getting higher in pitch as ecstasy raced towards her. He wasn't letting up as his nimble tongue lashed across her clit. All of her muscles tensed up as she braced herself. And then... something snapped deep inside her.

"UNGH! GAWD!" Priya grunted, cumming. The inner walls of her womanhood were pulsating and waves of pure bliss washed through her. She let out a high-pitched squeak as she struggled to regain control. Her body shuddered and she raised her ass high off the bed, rubbing herself against Matthew's face as she came and came. Her face was wincing as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"EEE!" She squealed, her feet slapping down on his shoulders again. Matthew focused on licking her as fast as he could. She was bucking wildly but he could still feel the tiny nub of her clit. He focused on that. Wanting to give her the most pleasure that he could. He could feel her ass cheeks flexing in his hands as she strained to handle her orgasm.

"Ahhhhh!" Finally, she was able to take in a breath and she released him. In fact, her hands actually pushed him away, almost in a panic. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath.

Matthew lifted up and looked at her. Priya's eyes were closed and her head was turned to one side. Her breasts shaking underneath her bra. He bent and softly kissed the quivering dark lips of her beautiful treasure. She shuddered. He kissed the black curls of her bush. He then kissed the sexy, stretch-marked skin of her belly.

His baby was growing in there.

His heart soared with love as he rained kisses down all around her navel. The very thought filled him with joy. So much so that in that moment it completely overshadowed any fear or dread. He softly, lovingly kissed the flesh of her stomach.

Priya looked down at him and smiled, still breathing heavily. She knew what he was doing and she loved him all the more for it. Her heart pounded with desire as she watched her brother-in-law kiss all over the skin that was mere inches from where their baby was starting to grow.

Matthew couldn't get enough of this. His heart was beating madly with love as he ran his hand over Priya's smooth, soft belly and kissed all over it, sucking the skin a little with each contact of his lips. He ran his mouth lower to the top of her bush and then briefly kissed her labia, sucking the lips into his mouth for a moment before releasing them. She sighed as he kissed over her bush to her stomach again. He teased his mouth up her stomach to just underneath her bra. He began kissing into her cleavage, bringing his hand up. He slowly pulled the cup of her bra down off her one breast and her dark areola and erect nipple popped free. He immediately wrapped his lips around her nub, sucking it into his mouth. He sucked more of her breast, getting her areola as well. He slid his hands underneath her back and she arched for him, allowing him to unsnap her bra. It came loose and he released her nipple, grabbing her bra and slipping it off her arms, tossing it on the floor.

The two lovers were now completely naked. His hands grabbed both of Priya's wonderful breasts, squeezing passionately as he lustfully sucked her nipple back into his mouth while she sighed above him.

Tingles ran from Priya's breast, down to her crotch and from that point the tingles shot throughout her body. She was conscious of his arousal hovering just a couple inches away from her treasure. She had to have him inside her. And that need was becoming overwhelming.

Still squeezing her soft breasts, Matthew released her nipple and kissed and licked down the slope. Her flesh was soft and smooth as he kissed up towards her other breast. He ran his tongue around her dark areola, slowly. He teased back and forth across her hard nipple before again circling her areola. He could feel her reach down and wrap her fingers around his rigid shaft and begin to stroke him. He kissed into her cleavage, sucking her skin a little as he made his way back to her other breast. His mouth engulfed her nipple, sucking the hard nub gently as she continued to run her hand up and down his pole. Her hand felt incredible -- he couldn't take any more.

Matthew began kissing up Priya's chest to her neck. She arched her head back as he kissed up her throat to her chin. At the same time, she aimed the head of his manhood at her entrance. The tremendous heat that was emanating from it astounded him. He could feel her circle him around, searching for the right angle before letting him go. Her mouth found his at the same time that he pushed forward.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers