Forbidden Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmph!" They moaned together as he pierced her. Her entrance opened up and stretched around his helmet and he pushed further. Her snug tunnel squeezed the top two inches of his phallus as tight as ever, but with some effort he managed to force more into her. She exhaled, tongue eagerly darted into his mouth and he responded in kind. Their tongues danced against one another and he was conscious of her hands trailing up and down his back. He pulled out of her until just the head of his manhood was stretching the entrance to her treasure.

He thrust firmly and his entire manhood forced its way into Priya's vagina.

"Unh!" She moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment before her lips found his again. Feeling his hardness poke deep inside her like that was pure heaven as endorphins went off. She loved this man, and her rapidly-beating heart confirmed it. Curling her toes, she swung her legs around him.

Matthew pushed his tongue far inside Priya's mouth. He loved how hot and tight her vagina was as it gripped every inch of his arousal. He held himself deep inside her. Pressing firmly. He already felt like cumming and he hadn't even started yet. His shaft was tingling and so sensitive that it felt as if he would lose it if he moved in the slightest. The two lovers kissed passionately. Their kissing was loud, easily heard outside the room and down the hall as they lost themselves in their love. He could feel the bottoms of her bare feet trail up and down the back of his legs. Sucking on her upper lip, he tugged it outward until it slipped free. She tilted her chin and quickly found his mouth again. Deep inside her, the heat was blowing his mind.

He eased out of her just a little and then slid back in.

"Mmmph!" She moaned sweetly into his mouth. The pleasure was almost too much. His penis twitched. Her tunnel pulled at him, even when he barely moved. His heart wouldn't stop pounding as he brushed his tongue against hers. She was going to have his baby! He had only moved one stroke, yet he was ready to orgasm and didn't think he could stop it. He withdrew most of the way out of her and then slid back inside her tremendous heat. He broke the kiss as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

"Oh my gawd I'm cumming." Matthew panted.

Her eyes widened in surprise, but she flashed her beautiful smile that showed her nice teeth. If he didn't lose control before, he certainly did when he saw her gorgeous smile.

"Give it to me..." Priya breathed. She slid her legs up his to his waist, wrapping them around him.

Matthew gave her a few short strokes as he felt her long legs squeeze him tight, trying to hold on for what few seconds he could. His penis suddenly jerked violently, unleashing a thick wad of his hot seed deep inside Priya's pregnant womb. Immediately after, his organ twitched again, firing an even bigger load of semen inside his sister-in-law's essence. He grunted, wincing from the pleasure as he shuddered.

Priya looked up at him with nothing but love. His eyes were closed and he was moaning softly. She could feel his throbbing member inside her sensitive womanhood, twitching over and over as he unleashed his semen. In that one moment, everything in her world felt wonderful.

"I love you." She whispered, legs squeezing him even tighter.

Matthew couldn't speak. He was in the throes of ecstasy. His penis spasmed inside her again and again, firing bullets of semen into her cervix. He ground himself against her, urging out every last drop. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, gasping for breath. She was smiling up at him, clearly happy. He smiled back.

Sliding his arms underneath her, he squeezed her close, burying his face into her neck and kissing her softly again and again.

***

"Sorry!" Matthew breathed, kissing her cheek and raising himself on his elbows again. A couple of minutes had passed while he recovered, and his flaccid penis was still nestled inside her. He was a little embarrassed, feeling as if he had spoiled what should have been an intimate moment by being uncharacteristically quick. "I, uh...I was just..."

"It's okay!" Priya chuckled. "I rail-y wanted to feel you cum in me, anyway. Besides, I am shore I can get you to finish the job in a few minnotts!"

He was inclined to agree.

He kissed her softly, sucking at her sweet mouth. He kissed over her cheek to her ear. He sucked her earlobe as she ran her hands and feet up and down his body. He kissed back up her cheek to her forehead and down to her nose. Matthew softly kissed over to her other cheek and down to her other ear. He kissed under her neck and she raised her head, smiling. He kissed her chin to her mouth. She opened her mouth and they tongue-kissed passionately. His member started to stiffen already. Her lips never failed to do that to him. He broke the kiss, smiling.

"I told you I wanted to kiss you all over." He said.

Priya laughed, and he loved the way she felt around his penis when her body shook like that. She stuck her tongue out at him. He kissed it. She chuckled and stuck it out again as far as it would go. He wrapped his lips around his sister-in-law's tongue and gently sucked it. She pushed it into his mouth until it touched his throat and he closed his eyes, sucking. He tasted - and savored - her saliva as she teased her tongue against the back of his mouth, still grinning. He released her tongue and, without warning, suddenly slipped himself out of her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, caught off guard. He slid back down her body so that he was hovering over her belly. He stared at Priya's belly -- at her little navel and the skin that surround it. He kissed her stomach just below her belly button. He then kissed above it and all around it. Kissing it again and again. His baby was in there.

"Your child is growing they-err." Priya said, as if reading his mind.

They shared a smile before he went back to kissing her belly a few more times, his hands slowly and softly circling. He then raised himself up and touched her hip, hinting for her to roll over. Looking at him curiously, she complied, slowly rolling onto her stomach.

It was time to continue worshipping this goddess. Matthew couldn't help his biological reaction as he looked at her naked bum. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled as he took it all in. It was still very surreal that he was actually seeing Priya this way. Let alone share a bond of true love. He ran his hands up the back of her torso, squeezing her arms and shoulders.

Priya sighed, resting her head on her arms and closing her eyes, trusting her sense of touch to stimulate her when Matthew gently kissed her skin. For the first time that day, she felt at peace. Everything would be okay. There would be hardship, but it would work out. They had each other.

Matthew kissed her upper back by her right shoulder. He began kissing all over her soft skin across to her other shoulder, just softly placing his lips against her and kissing. He could hear her exhale, completely relaxed. He began to slowly kiss down her spine, his tongue gently licking and tasting her. When he reached the bottom -- just above her ass -- he slowly dragged his tongue back up. Right along her spine. When he reached the midway point of her back he softly blew down the wet skin.

Bolts of pleasure shot up her body and she gasped. The tingling in her core suddenly surged at the sensation.

"Ooooh, I like that!" Priya commented, with a chuckle. Her voice was muffled as her head was in her arms. She felt him kiss every inch of her back and she squirmed. She again felt him tease his tongue down her spine, lightly blowing on the flesh when he was done. She shivered.

Matthew placed his hands at the sides of her ass and began kissing her cheeks, his lips bouncing from one cheek to the other, kissing them all over. No part of her flesh was safe from his attention. His hands began massaging the soft globes as he kissed all over her skin. When he squeezed her cheeks they separated, giving him a teasing glimpse of her puckered anus. He kissed the back of her legs at the top and slowly began kissing downward.

When she felt Matthew kiss behind her knees, tingles again shot from her core throughout her body, causing her to squirm. She curled and uncurled her toes, smiling.

He kissed down the smooth skin of her calf muscles, his lips trailing down to her ankles. He kissed each of her ankles and then the heel of her one foot. Then he kissed her other heel and his lips continued downward all over the bottom of her small foot. Sucking just inside her instep, he then resumed kissing the bottom of her other foot, getting each individual toe. He raised the foot up in the air, bending it at the knee as he sucked her toe into his mouth. He pulled it out and then sucked three toes into his mouth.

Priya continued smiling, her head resting in her arms as her lover kissed every inch of her body. Her skin was tingling. Everything was tingling.

Matthew pulled her toes out, kissed her foot once more and then grabbed her other one, raising it. He sucked three of those toes into his mouth, sucking them for a second before taking them out and slowly kissing back up her foot to her ankle and on up her calf. He kissed his way back up to her bum.

His lips rained down all over her ass cheeks, his hands massaging and spreading them. Each time he spread them he would catch a glimpse of that dark, tight little asshole. He kissed closer and closer to the crack. Eventually, his hands just kept her cheeks spread as he kissed inside her crack. He ducked lower and gently kissed the dark swollen lips of Priya's sacred treasure.

She sucked in her breath as bolts of pleasure shot up her body, bucking a little.

He spread Priya's bum wider and gave himself a clear view of her forbidden hole. It was puckered closed. He bent and kissed her right on top of it.

"Ohhh yessss..." she sighed, smiling. She was really getting into ass play. And that excited him. Matthew's tongue snaked out and licked over Priya's asshole.

"Ooooh..." Priya shuddered. That felt really nice. Her inhibitions had really loosened up over the months since they've been together. And then she clearly felt his tongue lick across her backdoor again and again. She squirmed, smiling at the sensation. Then she felt him put his mouth over it and suck, and tingles shot up her body.

Gripping her soft cheeks and opening them as wide as he could, Matthew buried his face between them, putting his mouth over her asshole. He sucked hungrily, wiggling his tongue back and forth across it as he moaned. He stuck out his tongue and slowly trailed the tip around the rim of her exposed anus. Ever so slowly he ran the tip around the rim a second time. A third time. He gently pushed the top of his tongue just inside her anal entrance and wiggled it up and down as she sighed, approvingly. His hands squeezed her cushy globes harder, keeping them spread wide as he pushed his tongue a little further into her anal tunnel.

"Ohhh that fales nice..." Priya sighed. She loved feeling Matthew's tongue wiggle inside such a private area. The feeling was still very new. She had never realized that there could be pleasure from there too. And she also loved how there wasn't a single place on her body that was safe from this man's affection.

Matthew kissed her entrance again. He then licked from the bottom of her labia up the skin towards her bum and on up her crack, brushing his tongue across her asshole on the way by. He kissed each of her cheeks again and then gently kissed the dark little hole before staring at it longingly.

"Do you want to fuck...me they-err?" Priya breathed as she felt his stare.

"Yes." He croaked. He kissed each of her globes again and then reached over to the nightstand as his pregnant sister-in-law got up onto her hands and knees. He grabbed the tube of K-Y.

As he took the lid off, he bent and kissed each of Priya's ass cheeks again. Squeezing a cheek, he pushed it more to the side and stuck his face in her crack, softly kissing her asshole once more. He then squeezed some gel onto his finger and placed it against her asshole.

"Ahh! Cold!" Priya cried, giggling. Her cheeks tensed up and she pulled forward a little, before relaxing again.

Smiling, Matthew watched his finger slip inside that dark rim of hers, swirling it all around. He pulled it out of her and rubbed the lube all around her entrance. He squeezed more gel onto his finger and rubbed it all over his engorged arousal. He put the lid back on the K-Y and tossed it on the floor as he stared at his wife's older sister who was bent over before him. His eyes trailed up her body, from the bottoms of her bare feet up her smooth legs to the ass that awaited him.

He put the head of his manhood between her cheeks, placing it against her anus.

Priya's heart was pounding with nervousness and anticipation as she felt her brother-in-law probe her defenseless asshole. They had only done this twice before. There had been discomfort, but overall it felt nice. And the intimacy of the act being exclusively theirs made it more exciting. She tried to relax her body so that she could better take his thickness. She felt some pressure and then she felt her anal entrance spread apart, giving way for Matthew's penis. She winced, gritting her teeth as she felt him force the top of his manhood into her backdoor.

"Ungh!" She grunted. The stretching was uncomfortable, but there was an undertone of pleasure that caused a subtle tingling inside her core.

Matthew watched the dark rim of Priya's asshole wrap tightly around the top part of his arousal and he could feel it squeezing him. He pulled his lubed-up pole back a bit and then pushed it forward again, this time getting half of his length inside and causing her to groan. The elastic of her entrance was tighter than anything he had ever experienced. He slowly eased out of her, watching her rim pull outward along with his shaft. When his mushroom head started to emerge, he pushed back in, this time getting three quarters of himself up her bum.

"Ohhh gawd!" Priya sucked in her breath, straining. Her ass felt so full already. But she could handle more. She tried to ignore the discomfort and instead focus on the pleasure.

Holding her fleshy hips, Matthew began fucking her tight hole with three-quarters of his manhood. He was gentle, thrusting slowly using short strokes. Her bum could not be tighter.

Before long, Priya began pushing back towards him, obviously able to handle more. He obliged, sliding his slick member past the three-quarter mark. Her snug rim glided further down his arousal until it reached his base and he was pushing against her cheeks. He held himself inside her ass for a moment, cherishing the sensation and visual.

"Oh gawd..." Priya gasped. Her hair hung down on either side of her head, the ends brushing against the bed. Her large breasts hung under her chest.

"Is it okay?" Matthew asked, still buried. She lifted her head.

"Yes." She assured him. Holding the sides of her ass, Matthew began to fuck it gently. He used short strokes, keeping most of his member inside. Priya's smooth globes rippled with each impact as he slid into her tight hole.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned, resting her head on her arms and raising her bum up into the air. It was still such a new sensation, feeling a stiff object fill her asshole over and over again. It felt good, though. Each inch that Matthew's cock moved inside her ass sent tingles throughout her body. She felt no pain, and the discomfort had faded. She actually began to push her ass back against him, meeting his gentle thrusts. Closing her eyes, she focused on the unfamiliar sensation - and focused on the man giving it. Her heart soared with love.

Squeezing her fleshy hips, Matthew increased the length of his strokes, withdrawing his penis most of the way out of her anal tunnel before sliding it back into her. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact even though he wasn't thrusting hard. It was an erotic sight to take in. Two beautiful brown globes of flesh shaking steadily. Priya was still pushing her bum back against his thrusting groin, so he leaned back a little. He placed his hands over the bottoms of his sister-in-law's small feet. Her feet were a little cool to the touch.

He held still, letting her do the work. Priya began pushing her ass back against him as fast as she could go, which wasn't very fast, but still incredible to witness. Matthew's heart was pounding a mile a minute.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The clapping sounds of flesh against flesh were intermittent, as she was still doing all the work. He couldn't get enough of watching those smooth cheeks ripple with each impact. He loved even more how tight Priya's asshole felt. His swollen manhood was gliding in and out of her almost unyielding anus with long strokes. The dark rim of her anus was pulling outwards a bit each time he withdrew and then pushing back into her along with his manhood. He felt a surge of love for this woman rise up inside. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to make love to her. Properly. He needed to look into her eyes and express his feelings. Matthew slipped his penis completely out of her asshole.

"Ohhhh..." Priya gasped, falling forward. Before she did so, he had a clear view of her anus. It was stretched a little wider -- her dark hole was a little bigger, before it slowly closed shut as she fell forward.

"Oh my gawd!" She panted, smiling. He gently rolled her onto her back.

"Wait." Priya said. "Let me suck you, forst." Normally a very conservative woman, she didn't care that he was just inside her asshole -- after all, how often had his tongue been in that very hole? This man had opened her mind up to so many things, and their tremendous chemistry made seemingly nothing off limits.

She sat up, opened her mouth and immediately slid her full lips down his white tool. Matthew watched the penis that he had just pulled out of Priya's ass slowly disappear into Priya's mouth. He watched her lips slide down his shaft, engulfing it in warmth. She almost got to the base when she looked up at him. He could feel the top of his arousal press against the back of her mouth as he looked into her round, dark eyes. She slowly slid her mouth back up his shaft, almost pulling him out before sliding it right back in. He hit the back of her mouth and she purred. She began to bob her head back and forth on his penis, a look of concentration on her face. Saliva started to roll down his shaft and the sounds started to emerge.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' She sucked loudly on his organ. She had really become good at this, her mouth sliding smoothly up and down. Her cheeks were caved in as she provided nice suction. Her doe eyes looked up at him and he held her gaze as she continued sucking his manhood. His heart pounded with love.

'Pop!' She pulled him out, looking up at him lustfully as she lay back on the bed he shared with her sister. He loved the way her breasts wobbled and the subtle rolls in her stomach appeared as she got settled. Looking into his eyes, she slowly spread her legs wide and her bare feet were in the air on either side of him as he shuffled into position.

Priya reached down and took his hardness in her hand. She placed the head of his wonderful penis at the sensitive entrance to her treasure. Her heart was pounding and her labia were buzzing with the sensation of his hot, stiff pole touching them. She looked into her lover's eyes as she felt pressure on her opening. She could feel the petals of her womanhood open up and as Matthew's thick helmet began to penetrate her she could feel herself stretching wider.

"Ohhhhhh..." She sighed, smiling. He eased an inch of himself into her and then he pushed further. She could slowly feel herself start to fill up. Her tunnel absorbed half of his engorged manhood inside. Pausing, he then pulled back a bit and then thrust firmly. His entire penis glided directly inside her. It was heaven. Endorphins seemed to go off everywhere.