Forbidden Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh yessss..." Priya moaned, closing her eyes as she felt Matthew enter her completely. He was grinding against her, pushing his hardness as deep as possible. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight, keeping him inside her for a moment.

Matthew relished the feeling of being completely sheathed inside Priya's forbidden treasure. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face as he held himself inside her. He knew in that moment exactly what it was that he wanted. He wanted to be with this woman. Forever. The intensity of love that he was feeling overwhelmed him. He was actually trembling. If it meant that her family would disown them - so be it. If it meant others would be hurt - well, there was nothing he could do to avoid that. All he knew in that moment was that he wanted to be with Priya and only Priya for the rest of his life. Damn the consequences.

Every inch of his phallus was squeezed by her snug tunnel as he looked at her angelic face. He could feel her hands squeezing his arms and he began to kiss her across her forehead. His lips trailed down her cheeks, kissing her smooth skin. He gently sucked her earlobe into his mouth and then released it.

"I love you." He whispered, giving her a little grind. Priya's smile grew bigger and she opened her eyes, looking at him. She had tears in them.

"I love you too." She replied in her beautiful voice with that subtle West Indian accent. Her dark eyes looked deep into his. "I am going to have your baby!" Her smile grew even wider.

His heart nearly exploded with affection and he pressed his lips softly against hers. She opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside, kissing her harder. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth and they kissed passionately, as they began to grind their crotches against each other. Her legs loosened around him and he was able to begin to slowly make love to her. His phallus was as erect as it could possibly be as it glided in and out of her slick, welcoming tunnel. He rubbed his tongue against Priya's as he fucked her using long strokes.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned into his mouth. Her voice alone made his heart flutter and he vividly felt her snug essence pull at him each time he withdrew. She lifted her legs up off of him, raising her pretty feet in the air as she took his rigid manhood into her sacred treasure again and again. She was forced to break the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She cried. "Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Matthew held himself up on his arms and pistoned his member into her with more power. Running his gaze down her torso, he watched her breasts bounce up and down with every thrust. Looking back up at her, he met her gaze. Priya's eyes were open, eyebrows raised, and her face was wincing. He looked over his shoulder and could see her bare foot high in the air, flailing back and forth. Looking over his other shoulder, he could see her other foot, toes curling and uncurling. He began fucking her even harder, drilling her into the bed.

Priya's moans were getting louder and higher in pitch as her lover thrust into her with passion and enthusiasm. His groin was slapping against her hypersensitive labia relentlessly and the buzzing within her core was rising. Keeping her legs open wide, he gave herself to him. Needing to reach the pinnacle. Her ass bounced off the bed, forcing her to meet his thrusts, which only served to increase the torrid pace of their taboo sex. She could feel an orgasm rising as he jackhammered in and out of her.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya whined, the pleasure about to peak. Her long legs spread high and wide in a perfect V as she gave herself to him completely. Something snapped deep within, and her vagina began to spasm.

"UNNNGH!" She squealed, shuddering. Waves of pure bliss rolled through her as her lover mercilessly drilled his unbending arousal into her. Her entire body was on fire and all her muscles were tense. Her legs stretched high and wide around him and her toes squeezed together. It felt like her heart would explode out of her chest as her tunnel pulsated.

Matthew watched his gorgeous sister-in-law thrash about underneath him and the visual pushed him to the brink. His penis had swollen to maximum capacity as it filled up with sperm. It was hypersensitive, clearly feeling her hot vagina envelope him again and again. Priya was gasping for breath and he looked into her dark, beautiful eyes. Those eyes, along with the tightness of her womanhood, had him dangerously close to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, Priya." He panted. He was using long, firm thrusts, maximizing the pleasure as he headed down the homestretch. She broke into a smile, gasping.

"Cum in me!" She pleaded. He looked deep into her eyes as he extended his strokes, pulling himself nearly all the way out of her before thrusting back in. Each time he withdrew, her tightness pulled back at him and sensation was unbelievably vivid. It was too much.

Matthew sheathed himself inside her welcoming vagina and held there, grinding. He released. Moaning, he looked down at her pretty face as his organ jerked violently. A thick, sticky rope of his hot cum bulleted out the end of his penis and into Priya's pregnant womb. Her legs wrapped around him and squeezed tight as his manhood twitched over and over again, each time spraying his hot seed inside her. He shuddered, overwhelmed for the moment by the intensity of the pleasure. His manhood stopped spasming, but his semen poured out of him like a fountain.

He breathlessly kissed all over Priya's beautiful face as the last of his cum dripped out of him and into her. He kissed over her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her chin. When he caught her mouth she held him there, kissing him deeply. Her tongue darted eagerly into his mouth as one last drop of his semen fell inside her vagina. She broke the kiss, looking at him.

"I love you." She breathed.

"I love you too."

She kissed him, smiling as she held him inside her. They kissed softly as he remained inside her. For several minutes they didn't speak, just basking in the afterglow of their love.

***

Epilogue - 10 Years Later

Matthew was sitting on the park bench as he watched his two young children play on the jungle gym. He felt a hand slip into his and squeeze it affectionately. Turning, he smiled at his wife. Leaning forward, he kissed her softly.

After all these years, he still had powerful feelings for this woman. His love and lust for Priya had somehow continued to grow over time. Her dark eyes sparkled at him and he couldn't help but kiss her again.

It hadn't been easy. And they left a lot of hurt people in their wake. But it was meant to be. They were meant to be. You can't fight destiny. Just a couple of weeks after discovering their pregnancy, Priya had a miscarriage. Understandably, it devastated her. It devastated both of them, but it really impacted Priya. In the months that followed, she had cut off their affair.

But... destiny. You can't fight true love.

The two of them were drawn back together and the affair sparked up again. Eventually, they left their spouses. Matthew left Zoe first, since they had no children. Priya left Raj a couple of months later. They maintained their affair in secret during that first year that they were separated from their spouses. But they gradually stopped hiding it. Once Zoe began dating somebody, that was their cue.

The family didn't take it well. Even though the two of them convinced everyone they had just run into each other, hit it off - and began dating. Matthew's family were shocked at first, but quickly accepted it and welcomed Priya.

Priya's family were not as accommodating. To this day, Zoe still wouldn't speak to them. And it was only after their first child was born when Priya's parents and other sister came around.

Matthew squeezed Priya's hand again and she turned to him. She broke into a smile and his heart fluttered. Yes, it was worth it. Nobody said that finding true love was easy. They had their own family now.

And they were happy.

/Fin

*I hope you enjoyed this series. Thank you for reading.

Jordan Xavier

X-Factor*