Forbidden Demand Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister share their fantasies.
4k words
4.57
15.6k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

Dear readers,

in this third chapter we continue our story and can look forward to new experiences between Melanie and Mike.

In particular, we get to know Melanie's thoughts more closely this time, whereby we get an insight here from a narrator (3rd person perspective). I have deliberately refrained from narrating from Melanie's first person perspective in order not to create too much confusion (since otherwise two people would narrate from this perspective).

I hope you have fun reading again! As always, I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Voluptas Nova

Bathroom 15:12 - Mike

I was still a bit dazed when I grabbed Melanie's hand and followed her into the bathroom. Although I had already admired her naked body just a moment ago, I couldn't take my eyes off her now either.

She walked right in front of me, her bottom bobbing up and down with every step. Apple-shaped and firm, with honey-colored skin and so plump that with a little luck you could see between her buttocks through to her pubic area. Her backside captivated me and I felt the blood already making its way down to my loins.

Finally, in the shower, we let ourselves be sprinkled by lukewarm water, each for himself. Melanie soaped herself up, carefully washing off the nectar of her lust between her legs. The water ran in thin rivulets down her body, from her head over her blond hair, along her filigree neck, between and over her breasts, down over her athletically defined belly, to her pubic area, where individual drops caught in the light hair and glittered like little diamonds.

Melanie noticed my gaze resting on her body as I absent-mindedly soaped myself up, my penis again dangling half-stiff in front of me.

„Still hard, or again?" asked Melanie with a smile, nodding in the direction of my cock.

"Well I don't know either," I replied, knowing full well that I was well on my way to a new erection.

Melanie was grinning now and teasing me by putting her hand around my penis for a moment, which tightened abruptly and she pushed the foreskin back and forward just once, but then let it go to my disappointment.

"Enough for today I think," she clarified, winking at me.

Maybe it was better that way, because I hadn't quite processed our latest escapade yet. I recapitulated the experience, as Melanie had already left the shower.

Under the lukewarm water flow I tried to order the thoughts. It was now already the second time that we had come so close and had shared our lust, where we had now gone even further.

Surely I had liked it and too gladly I would have immediately insisted on a repetition in the shower, but I forced myself to restraint. Was there perhaps a plan behind Melanie's behavior? First she had asked to forget our slip in the hot tub, but then only her willingness to let me watch her masturbate, now the direct confrontation and breathtaking oral sex. If it continued like this, I could expect exciting adventures with her.

On the other hand, I could not imagine going further - touching was one thing, the oral sex already more than I had dreamed of. But real sex? The physical union?

The idea stimulated me on the one hand, but on the other hand my moral conscience was calling.

It was wrong, I knew that.

We had not already crossed one, but many boundaries of decency, after which there was no turning back. We even threatened to break the law. Fear of public condemnation arose in me, should someone against all odds learn of our shameful lust.

Before I could finish that thought, Melanie peeked into the shower.

"I'm going to lie down for a bit, I'm totally exhausted. Are we watching any movies tonight?" she asked me in a calm tone.

"Sure, I'd love to," I returned with a smile. I turned off the shower and decided to give myself some rest as well, taking a nap on the couch, dried off and cleaned up.

Melanie's room 16:03 - Narrator's perspective

Actually, she really wanted to get some sleep, but what she had just experienced did not allow Melanie to rest. This time she had gone too far, she knew that.

Heavy petting had been one thing, but this now? She had had her brother's cock in her mouth as far as it would go. She had tasted his seed and not only innocently laid a hand on it, but had sucked his penis dirty, almost devoured it.

She would have to talk to him about it again, but on the other hand there was no turning back now, she thought to herself. She couldn't undo it and if she was honest with herself, she had had the hottest sexual experiences of her life in the last few days. Her newfound inclination allowed Melanie to really live out her sexuality, to let herself go. I wonder if it was because she was having these experiences with someone so familiar?

In any case, she wanted to repeat the experience, already in the shower she would have liked to enclose Mike's penis with her lips again, work him gently and drive him to climax again.

Surely Mike would have returned the favor. But at the same time she was afraid that Mike might expect her to take the next step, since they had gone from a normal brother-sister relationship to a forbidden sex affair within a short time.

But she was not ready to take this next step.

Therefore, she simply had to talk to Mike about it, show him boundaries. Surely he would understand, here Melanie appealed to his moral conscience. She was very confused, because the sense of injustice was still there, on the other hand the desire and satisfaction suppressed this feeling almost completely.

Melanie tried to distract her thoughts at least for a short while to find some peace, which she finally succeeded in doing and fell asleep.

Living room 6:15 p.m. - Mike

"Oh dear," I said to myself as I looked at the clock.

I had actually only wanted to rest my eyes for 30 minutes, but now the power nap had escalated and it would certainly take me a long time to fall asleep later that night.

Melanie had apparently waited until I woke up, because she now came in and addressed me directly.

"Finally awake?" she asked in a remarkably friendly manner.

Not that we would usually only argue, but in past years we had mostly always spoken teasingly to each other, rarely indulging the other, so her friendly tone was unusual.

It seemed to be quite different now. On the other hand, we had also gone beyond the scope of a normal sibling relationship in the past 72 hours, so this shouldn't surprise me too much.

"I think we should talk again, somehow I'm even more confused than before," Melanie began.

"Yes, I think I understand you quite well," I replied, somewhat embarrassed as my moral qualms were extremely present now that the excitement had subsided and rationality had taken over again.

"That we both thought it was good - I think that's obvious," Melanie explained, to which I nodded.

"But we have to set limits" she added.

I just nodded in understanding, waiting for further explanations. These came promptly.

"So I think for now it doesn't make sense that we swear to each other again that this won't happen again, or what do you think?" Melanie asked me.

I was surprised that she obviously stood by her desire and I could already feel the excitement flaring up again. Would sex with Melanie now be a regular occurrence? I had to admit that what I had experienced in the last few days surpassed anything I had done before.

"Mike?" she inquired, as I had drifted off into thought again.

"Yes, boundaries are important, sure!" I confirmed to her.

"Okay good. So I'll tell you right now, we're not breaching the last boundary, okay?" she said more stating than asking.

"What do you mean?" I asked, honestly irritated.

"Well we've gone pretty far now. After all, you're my brother and I don't think it's normal to do what we did today with your brother, do you?" she explained.

"Yeah sure, you're already right. So you still want to do that? Just not real sex?", I asked hopefully.

Melanie looked at me silently for a moment, searching for words, and I could clearly feel the nervousness again.

„God, this sounds weird... that's crazy..." she began.

"... Like today... we can do it, I think," she added.

She apparently avoided describing to me in words what we had already done, which rules we had already broken. She didn't dare to say exactly what had happened. Perhaps she was afraid that only then would it become real.

Our eyes met and I knew how she meant what she had said. I, too, was still plagued by the moral imperatives we had clearly violated. Melanie picked up on this thought:

"We've already broken a few rules and I can also admit to myself that I've done my part. But there has to be one last taboo, right?" she asked me hopefully.

"Yes, you're right," I replied, trying to reassure her.

"So we're going to do this more often now?" I inquired.

Melanie looked at me wordlessly again for a moment and then smiled. She really didn't dare say the words, apparently. I had to loosen her inhibitions.

"I liked licking you and when you sucked me off, it was unbelievably good!" I tried to loosen her block.

Again I had to wait for an answer. But then Melanie found her way back to her words.

"Yes, it was good, that's true," she said, but again without being specific.

"Don't you dare saying it? Say what you found good, stand by it! We are here among us," I tried to guide her in the right direction.

"You know what I mean!" she replied, still defensively.

But I did not want to let go. If she didn't take the shame at its word, it wouldn't become a reality for her, she wouldn't fully engage in it.

"Then say it, Melanie. Say what you want!" I urged her one last time in a harsh tone.

"That's enough Mike!" she exclaimed upset.

"Yes it was good when you licked me, it was really good! Okay? Are you satisfied now?" she literally screamed at me.

"Is that what you want to hear? That your hard cock made me horny? Is that what you want to hear from your sister? That I'd like it if my brother fucked me?" she groaned out, obviously letting her thoughts run wild now.

I was surprised by her sudden openness, that she would open up like this, I had not expected. Did she want to have sex with me after all? Her last statement left me perplexed, but also hopeful.

I looked at her wordlessly, grinning mischievously.

„God, Mike, I'm really confused," she said exhaustedly, sinking down on the couch.

"Let's just stick with it, okay? We need to know our limits," she asked me.

"Yeah, it's fine. It's good if you talk about it! Are you feeling better now?" I asked her as gently as possible.

Melanie nodded and even snuggled up a bit. I gently stroked her hair, pressed play and we started watching a rather boring movie.

After a while and about halfway through the movie, Melanie looked at me scrutinizingly, I returned her gaze.

"Fucking boring, right?" she asked, hoping for my approval.

"Yeah totally," I confirmed her, with a laugh.

"I think I'm going to make myself another mulled wine. Do you want one too?" she offered.

"Sure, I'd love to, if it ends up in the hot tub again?" I said challengingly with a grin.

"Haha, not today," she commented on my remark and went into the kitchen.

She was back shortly after, pressed a cup of hot and fragrant mulled wine into my hand and we toasted.

"What kind of porn did you actually watch, really consciously the step-sibling movies, or was that more of a coincidence?", I asked curiously, when the mulled wine had already taken effect a bit.

Melanie looked at me hesitantly.

"Well it was shown to me on the home page of the site and that's how I got it," she explained.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. But often the films are too brutal for me, there's just frantic making out and the woman is often totally obscenely sprayed in the face at the end. I don't like that at all, hence my rejection of such films," she continued.

"I understand, it's definitely not good for everyone. But there are some that aren't," I explained.

"Oh really? Seems to me like most of them are just like that," Melanie said incredulously.

"I can show you some if you want," I offered.

Again, Melanie looked at me a little surprised.

"So now we're watching porn together too, or what?" she asked jokingly.

But I took her at her word and went to get my laptop.

Without further ado, I was back and opened the appropriate page, where to Melanie's surprise I actually came across videos to her liking. I called up a video that was one of my favorites. A young woman, who claimed to be the protagonist's stepsister, was in white lingerie only (as I favored) about to pleasure him.

Melanie obviously noticed that I liked the video very much, because, clearly visible under my sweatpants, my penis was doing his part again.

"What do you like most about it?" she asked me.

"I don't know, I think the underwear is pretty hot," I answered, as the actress was about to blow her brother on her knees.

Suddenly Melanie got up and left the living room without a word. I looked after her questioningly. Had I scared her off now?

Certainly not.

A few minutes later Melanie came back, I had already unabashedly begun to rub my penis with my hand under my pants.

When I turned my gaze away from the display and directed it at Melanie, I instinctively held my breath: she had posed sexily, leaning against the chair in front of me.

My gaze followed her legs, which were clad in white hold-up stockings, up to a pair of white lace panties, over her belly to her breasts, which were held in place by an equally white lace bra.

Through the white fabric I could see her pink nipples, which made my penis even harder.

She enjoyed my admiring glances for a moment, then sat down next to me and looked with me at the computer that was on the coffee table in front of us.

As soon as she had made herself comfortable, she began to carefully stroke the fabric of her panties, up and down, breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, she pushed the panties aside so that she could now slide her fingers directly between her labia. I heard how wet she was as her finger movements made a slippery sound. At the same time, she began to moan softly.

I then freed my cock, took off my pants and began to jerk it off as well.

So the game went on for a few moments until our eyes met.

My hand moved as a matter of course between Melanie's legs and she also instinctively grabbed my penis.

"Well does that make you horny to see me like this?" she asked me lustfully.

"Oh yes, pretty much," I said in a broken voice.

"It's much better than a movie, isn't it? Your real sister in white lingerie with your cock in her hand," she whispered in my ear.

I was almost drowning in arousal and my penis began to pulsate with pleasure. I intensified my finger play between her legs.

Then, without warning, Melanie bent down and took my cock in her mouth, just as the actress in the porno was working on her brother's penis.

I leaned back, let Melanie's head slide up and down, she took my spanking deep into her mouth again and again. It was especially wet this time, she let some spit run down it, over my testicles. The drop she caught immediately with her tongue, whereupon she took my balls in her mouth, gently sucked on them, while jerking my cock with her hand.

I almost came if she hadn't stopped.

"Lie down!" she ordered me.

I did as I was told and watched her get into position above me in the 69 position. Just in time I was able to reach between her legs and pull the fabric of her panties to the side, when she already pressed her pelvis on my face and I artfully began to work her clitoris with my tongue.

The more violently I let my tongue slide up and down between her labia, the more intensively she blew my cock, took her hand to it and firmly massaged my testicles.

Again and again she paused to let me breathe, circled only the edge of my glans with her tongue, which almost made me go crazy. When I had just calmed down a bit, she abruptly dropped down again, took my penis as far as it could go inside her, I felt the tightness of her throat and her greedy sucking.

I thanked her with the same eagerness between her legs, now only took care of her clit, sucked and licked it, whereupon she pressed her pelvis harder and harder on my face.

I would not hold out much longer, I could hardly breathe. But she took no heed, the excitement was too great. She let her pelvis slide back and forth, now reared up, jerked my cock and moaned loudly.

Shortly before I was already a little black before my eyes, Melanie ran through a violent orgasm. She trembled, moaning even louder.

"Oh YAAA, oh..." she moaned several times.

When she had calmed down, she went down from me and pulled me up to her kneeling.

We kissed intimately, let our tongues dance tango and she reached between my legs again, where my penis was still rock hard waiting for relief.

At the same time she lay down sideways to me and took my penis in her mouth, jerking it with her right hand, with her left she skillfully grasped my balls and held them with gentle pressure.

I enjoyed the sight of her lying in front of me like that, her panties still pushed a little to the side, her hairy pussy shining wetly.

To make the look even better, I pushed her bra a little under her breasts, whereupon I could watch her breasts bounce in unison with Melanie's movements as she shoved my cock into her mouth.

I kneaded her right breast, gently squeezing her nipple, whereupon she began sucking my penis even harder. She now concentrated on the glans, sucked wetly and violently on it, she obviously wanted to make me come right away.

It was not far until then, I already felt how the juices rose in me.

She had obviously also taken note of this and taken my cock out of her mouth, jerked it now violently and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to cum on my breasts? On that beautiful white bra?" she asked me lasciviously.

"Yes, oh yes!" I literally begged her.

No sooner said, I felt the sperm rushing.

A silky thread of hot cum squirted out of my cock and landed on her breasts.

Melanie gripped my pleasure rod tightly, already running her hand up and down, spreading my juice all over her breasts and the white fabric.

It made me even hornier to watch the white cum sticking to her honey colored skin and pink nipples, but also to the fabric of her sexy underwear.

Finally, she kissed my glans again gently and then straightened up.

A heartfelt kiss ended our lovemaking.

"Wow that was... incredible!" I said completely exhausted and satisfied.

Melanie smiled lovingly at me, which I took as approval.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said as she stood up.

In the middle of walking, she stopped and looked back at me.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked with a smile, sticking her bottom out a bit and holding out her hand to me.

I didn't need to be told twice and jumped to follow her into the bathroom.

Bathroom 20:30 - Narrator's perspective

Melanie and Mike went into the shower together, exhausted, neither of them mustering enough energy to delve into conversation. Rather, they enjoyed the warm wet and its cleansing effect.

Both were scarred by the intense experience they had just shared. Mike washed Melanie's nectar off his face while Melanie washed the remnants of his semen off her breasts, cleaning up the external traces.

But internally, what had just happened did not simply roll off, but left a lasting imprint on the minds of the two siblings.

In particular, Melanie let this latest experience pass before her mind's eye. If she had struggled with her lust before, it was now easier for her to admit her newly discovered preference.

Mike had forced her to say it out loud.

12