Forbidden Demand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she had hated him for it, had been angry about how he could push her into a corner like that. She suspected some evil intent behind it, but now she was grateful to him for it, because now she could accept that fact - accept herself.

The violent orgasm Mike had given her with his tongue was still reverberating and she was on soft knees.

For a moment she had thought about giving up the last bastion, submitting to Mike and offering her body to him. Too gladly, at the height of her lust, she would have felt his well-shaped, hot and hard penis deep inside her. But fortunately, she had kept the rational upper hand by taking hold of him and giving him oral pleasure.

It reassured her that by establishing this golden rule, the exclusion of the real, undeniable sex act, she and Mike had been given a moral excuse. They had already broken many rules with their affair, but this agreement kept them from dropping all inhibitions, which could ease both their consciences.

Melanie was already looking forward to the next time when she could live out her lust with Mike and thus sweeten the rather dreary lockdown. How she could play with his preferences provided her with a new stimulus. Until now, she hadn't let anyone ejaculate on her body, let alone work her penis so uninhibitedly with her mouth.

For Mike, she was willing to do just that, and she enjoyed watching him seem to get even hornier from the sight of her stained body. She had noticed exactly his reaction, the widened eyes, the violent squirting and greedy bullying on her breasts, which had been full of cum after his explosion, and now knew how to use it purposefully.

She was already planning the next evening in her mind and caught herself how heat and moisture were already spreading between her legs again. But that was enough for today.

Melanie turned off the water in the shower, grabbed her towel and handed one to Mike as well so he could dry off.

"Would you like to sleep with me in my bed tonight?" she asked him.

Mike looked at Melanie in surprise, but joy.

"Sure, if you don't mind, I'd love to!" he replied.

So, freshly showered, satisfied, and with newfound affection for each other, the two siblings made their way together to Melanie's room, where they now spent the night snuggled close together for the first time.

__________________

Preview to part 4: Our two sinful siblings meet again to actually only satisfy themselves together. But then Melanie's openness leads to unexpected consequences... Look forward to a brilliant firework of pleasure!

12