Forbidden Desires - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Richa began to move again, wanting more of his warm flesh inside of her. Pulling him close, she wrapped her legs around his waist and let him take her for another ride. This time, he took his time. As he fucked her, he gently touched her body, playing with her breasts, kissing her tenderly, and occasionally licking her lips. Richa smiled happily, loving the gentle way he pleasured her. Their lovemaking gradually became more passionate as time went on, and it wasn't long before Richa felt her body tightening up once again. This time, however, she came much quicker than before. Within seconds, she was rocking back and forth on top of him, moaning loudly and breathing hard. With a loud cry, she stiffened up, arched her back, and screamed loudly as she climaxed again.

Dev kept going until Richa's orgasm subsided. At that point, he slowed down and moved his body underneath hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her mouth to his ear. "Please fuck me harder," she whispered seductively.

Dev smiled at her and gently pushed himself into her, causing her to gasp in surprise. As he thrust himself into her, she gripped his muscular back and let out a sigh of contentment. After several minutes of relentless sex, he heard her whimper.

"More," she whispered.

Dev smiled, looking down at her beautiful face. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked with a chuckle.

She giggled and nodded vigorously. Smiling, he started moving faster, slamming his pelvis against hers as he relentlessly drove his massive member into her soaking pussy. With a loud moan, she wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back, squeezing his body tightly against hers. Suddenly, Richa was overcome with ecstasy once again. With a piercing scream, she climaxed, shooting hot cum all over his throbbing member. "Yes!" she shouted ecstatically. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She continued riding him until her orgasm subsided, lying motionless on the bed as her body recovered. Dev looked down at her lovingly, taking pride in the fact that he could make such a beautiful woman feel so satisfied. He enjoyed listening to her sexy moans as he pleasured her, and when she came, he could feel her walls tighten around his shaft. His balls drew up tightly as he tried desperately to hold back his own orgasm, which only added to the intensity of his feelings. "I can't take anymore," he whispered in her ear.

Richa turned her head and grinned up at him. "You don't have to." In response, he pumped his throbbing member into her, feeling it grow even larger inside of her. With a huge groan, he released into her, filling her insides with his seed. After several moments, he slowly withdrew from her body and collapsed beside her, staring at the ceiling with a content smile. With a small laugh, she leaned over and gently kissed his cheek.

"Well done," she whispered. "Now, let's get some sleep. We still have work tomorrow." With a small laugh, she snuggled closer to him and drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long before Dev joined her.

The next morning, Richa woke up alone in her bed. Raising herself up on her elbows, she glanced over at the clock. Just after seven o'clock. She glanced around the bedroom, looking for Dev, but there was no sign of him. She called out for him, but received no answer. Dev had left for his house and didn't wanted to disturb her he left a note next to her pillow and said "Sorry about last night my phone died". She flipped open the paper and read the note Dev wrote: I've got an early meeting, don't wait for me.

Getting dressed, Richa headed to the kitchen to fix breakfast for herself. While she ate, she wondered what Dev would do next. She wondered if she'd see him again, and how things might progress. Would they go further? Or would they just enjoy being together? She knew that, no matter what happened, Dev would always have a special place in her heart. She hoped he felt the same way. Deep down, though, she also wanted more. With a sigh, she decided that whatever happened, she was ready for anything. Even if it meant sharing him with someone else. Although she hadn't yet made any concrete decisions, something told her that her relationship with Dev would never be the same. Whatever happened, she was ready for it.

(To be Continued...)

12