All Comments on 'Forbidden Desires - Ch. 01'

by nattycaptain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

The writing is a bit like a report. There is really no character development, but, instead, we are informed of some character traits. So far we have a bored and disappointed wife cheating in a standard environment for standard reasons. Is there anything creative here?

pepepilotpepepilot8 months ago

A slow start with the hope of better to come? Time will tell. My biggest fault is when writers can't remember where their characters are while having sex. At one point, she was on top and mysteriously suddenly was on the bottom. Minor issue, I agree, but sometimes it is the little things that stop a great story from just being a better-than-average story. I'll hopefully give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Its amazing what a piece of chocolate will do for you. Written by someone who knows the Kings english and how to relate it to the work force, If the husband was working late, did he ever come home and if the guy had stayed wouldn't he have caught them? 3 years and bored, what can we expect after this tryst?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More bland than anything, like reading a school report instead of a story. Needs dialogue, something of the people how they came to where they are now. 2 stars on this.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

Well written with almost correct use of the English language. The one mistake was the misspelling of the word arse. It is not spelled ass. Otherwise very well done

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Well written.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

What are you captain of Natty? Bathroom attendants? Your porn is hilarious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous