Forbidden Desires Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hoisted her up and guided her towards the bedroom, whispering seductively "let's do it like the animals". Richa timidly consented and settled into the cozy bed sheets. He secured himself behind her, their passionate love-making persisting as he thrust deep inside of her from behind. Dev was an expert at pleasing a woman--his dexterous hands leaving little kisses on Richa's neck while his enthralling strokes reverberated through them both creating an orgasm unlike any other. Yet despite Richa's overwhelming pleasure, Dev remained unsatisfied.

She cried out in pleasure as her internal walls clenched around his throbbing shaft, desperately trying to hold him inside of her as long as possible. In response, Dev thrust harder, giving his full focus to satisfying his lust. It wasn't long before they started exploring new erotic boundaries. Dev began to play with Richa's anal opening with his fingers, which had her screaming out in pleasure. She began to pant and moan as he carefully explored the depths of her behind and filled it up bit by bit until she could take no more-- all leading up to an amazing climax that had her shaking uncontrollably from the intense sensation that went through every inch of her body.

With a final surge of energy, Richa came, her mind blown by the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her body as the warmth and tenderness of his fingers continued to play across her insides. Dev groaned out loud and thrust harder and harder inside of her until he too reached his climax, filling the whole condom with a hot torrent of cum.

She rolled her eyes as she lay back in bed and covered herself with the sheet, catching her breath before meeting Dev's gaze.

"You're such a bad boy!" she smiled.

"I know...that's why you love me." he winked.

In the afterglow, they both cuddled up to each other with a deep satisfaction that can only come from experiencing something so powerful together. Their skin was still hot and moist from their sexual excursion and Richa could feel her arms tingling as Dev held her close. It felt incredible to be lying in his arms like this--it was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

At 10:30 PM, Dev looked up at the clock and let out a sigh. He was exhausted from all their incredible love making but couldn't help but feel oddly content. "I have a meeting tomorrow morning," he said softly to Richa before asking if she would like to join him for it. Richa looked at him suspiciously, wondering what kind of meeting he was talking about. But when she asked for more information, Dev simply shook his head saying only that it would be a surprise for her. On the one hand, she didn't want to ruin the moment they were currently sharing. On the other, she loved surprises! Richa thought for a minute before deciding that this would be a good chance for them to get to know each other better and have some fun together.

She nodded her head with excitement, eager to find out what it was he had planned for them. They fell asleep like that, holding each other tightly as they shared sweet dreams of happiness.

12