A Normal Affair

Story Info
Is there ever such a thing?
18.1k words
3.81
33k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: There is no BTB or RAAC here. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I really do appreciate it.

Chapter 1

It was springtime. The warm weather was finally starting to take hold and people seemed happier, given the sun was shining and there was blue sky instead of the usual wintery grey misery. I work at a data warehousing company called Regent Securities and have for the better part of a decade. You know the type of data warehousing that stores business's documents for years to comply with regulatory requirements before eventually having them destroyed. To say our operation is huge would be an understatement. We have in my location, six different warehouses that probably would take up a football field each and then some, stored to the gills with all manner of documents. We also have a short-term holding facility for business that want to store files they may need quickly but don't need them for day-to-day stuff. Oh, and... how could I forget the destruction facility? You know the big honking crematorium that first shreds the documents, loads them into the furnace and then heats up to the temperature of the sun to vaporize any and all inside it? Well, we've got one of those too. Anyway, I'm one of the warehouse workers there, running a team of eight and managing all of the above.

Oh, my name is Brett Bonham. Yeah, like the famous Led Zeppelin drummer but no relation. I did have long hair in my youth though, if that counts for something. I know, bad joke but hey, at least I've got a sense of humour, right? Now, I'm thirty-nine years old and have been married to Margie for nearly twenty years. Yep, you heard that right, twenty years. I know some people can't fathom it, but teen pregnancy does happen, and it did happen to us. Margie, not Margaret, God she hates that name, was dating the high school quarterback before he took off for his scholarship at a prestigious university. Derek Washington was an amazing football player, big, built like the proverbial and had a way with the ladies. He was two years older than me and three years older than Margie. The rumour going around school was that she had a thing for black guys, as evident by dating Derek, but once they broke up well, that wasn't the case. Perhaps she just had a thing for him. Either way he was forgotten and one night at a party she found me and well, let's just say the rest is history. Oh, before I forget, I need to make it clear, she came onto me and while I didn't stop her, she was the aggressor in this instance, and we ended up with two wonderful boys. I never thought I'd be a father at eighteen and I sure as hell know Margie didn't think she would be a mother of twins at seventeen, but it happened.

Obviously, I never went to college, getting a job at the bottom rung of a warehouse to support my young family and working my way up to where I am today. Eight kids later and here we are. Yes, you read that right, eight. We had the twins the first time out, Michael and John, who have graduated from university and are in good jobs. Then we had another boy, Stephen, followed by a girl, Grace, then Anabelle, Toby, Isabelle and our youngest, Adam. My wife was the one who made the decision to keep having kids but after Adam, when Margie was thirty, she decided enough was enough. She went and got an IUD and we've been living in wedded bliss ever since. Well, sort of. Sure, family life is hectic, and I wouldn't change having our kids for the world, but when Margie went back to work when Adam went to school, things slowly started to change.

Like always it wasn't one thing or the other, but over time they add up to a lot. Our sex life changed. Normally, Margie is quite aggressive in the bedroom and while she would often instigate our marital love making, she did like to be held down at times and well, pounded. I mean, pounded with her face in the mattress, sweat pouring off both of us, vigorous, no holds barred, break your cock off, ruin her pussy, pounding. That slowly changed and Margie became more loving and gentler. Okay, no biggie but now, in the last few months she has become distant. I've asked if everything is alright, and she just smiles, nods and gives me a reassuring kiss, but I don't know. I can't put my finger on it, but something is up. I've tried the usual stuff, check her phone, computer and what not, but nothing. I started to wonder if it was something medical, like cancer but she wasn't showing any other signs and her health check-ups had been fine. The kids are definitely our priority and with her job taking up more hours, well, there's always the possibility it's stress. I'm wary but not concerned, yet.

I was in the back of the warehouse, where no one ventures often, thinking about all of this when a voice woke me from my ruminations.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," Victoria Smythe said with her usual cheeky tone. Victoria is a single mother of two kids, a couple of years younger than me and one outrageous flirt. She's gorgeous and stands a couple of inches shorter than my six feet. Long blonde hair, gorgeous smile and a body to die for even after two kids. If I hadn't met her children, I would have said she's never had them, but I've seen the photos of when she was pregnant and good god, did she look stunning then too. Some people are just lucky, I guess.

Not that Margie wasn't lucky, but after eight kids, things do change. Sure, she got a makeover, new boobs, tummy tuck and vaginal rejuvenation, and she looks damn good, but it's still obvious she's a mother. A hot mother, with her long light brown, almost honey coloured hair, thick hips and thighs and now those amazing tits. Look, to me Margie is gorgeous, and I love her a lot, even if things started out at a party in not such a loving way, and not really in the natural way two people grow a relationship. We've built a wonderful home, full of happy memories and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

"Hey," I said giving Victoria a smile.

"What are you doing all the way down here by yourself? Not thinking of how to get into my panties were you?" Victoria asked with a cheeky giggle. Yep, that was how she flirted and no, no one cared because most of the guys liked her bubbly attitude. A lot.

"Well, no, I wasn't. I was just checking up on which pallets were ready to be sent for destruction," I replied looking at her. I laughed and shook my head at her mischievous smirk, before she laughed.

"Don't lie, I know you want me," Victoria said cheekily moving closer. "I want you, so why not. No one would know back here, it's so damn empty. What do you say, just you and me, and these old documents. Up for it? I know I am..." Again, she laughed before playfully slapping my arm. "My god, you should see your face!"

"Fuck, Vic. Are you trying to get me in trouble?" I asked with a sigh. I will point out I'm not some saint, I've made my fair share of mistakes in life, but cheating on my spouse isn't one of them and I wasn't about to start.

"God no. It's all fun, besides, while I do find you attractive, yes, you are attractive Brett, I don't do married guys. Now if you were single, I'd drop my panties in a split second and welcome you home," Victoria replied with a positive nod.

"Uh huh, sure," I said shaking my head, but she grabbed my arm and looked seriously at me.

"I mean it, or you could just bend me over a pile of documents and take me. Either way, I'd have you in a heartbeat, no questions asked. You're one of the best people I know, man or woman, and unlike all the others around here who leer at me and get a bit touchy feely, you also listen to me. Not many people do that. They just see a pair of boobs or pair of legs in a skirt and assume I'm some bimbo... you don't. You know what I mean?" Victoria said still in her serious mode with me. Yes, she could definitely be serious and yes, she had a brain, but her usual demeanour invited a lot of what she was talking about.

"Thanks Vic, but you do know you're constant flirting doesn't help," I said turning my tablet off and dropping it by my side now that I had finished my work.

"I know, but I don't do that with everybody. Just a few, you being one of them. If the others overhear, that's their problem. Anyway, enough of that, it's not why I'm here. Kyle wants us to check out warehouse 4. See what needs disposing of and then we can have lunch," Victoria said happily. "Or you can have me for lunch."

"You know, one day, I'm going to get you back for all this flirting. I don't know how, but I will, and I think it will be the mother of all come backs," I said which made her laugh.

"Yeah right... But I'll accept whatever it is you deem worthy of taking me down. Bring it on big boy, you can't break me, I can handle it," Victoria said with a cheeky grin while we walked out of the warehouse and to our next job that Kyle wanted. One thing I did know, is that having Victoria with me on the job, the day would be fun and would go fast. Then I could get home and enjoy my time there. My youngest Adam was a cheeky one and I couldn't wait to get him riled up with his brothers and sisters. Ah, family life. Who would have known how good it could be.

Chapter 2

A few days after I had been pondering my navel regarding my wife and our relationship, I had come down with a case of the runs. You know the type; bad food and your guts are doing somersaults in a way that would make an experienced seaman blush. Those rolling tides were playing havoc with me and after my third trip to the bathroom, I headed home. I did make a stop off at the drug store downtown to get some medicine to help heal me quicker and on my way out, yes hurriedly given my bowels were aching like a bastard, was when things changed. I jumped into my car and had turned around in my seat to get ready to back out, all while trying to hold my guts from decimating my car, when I saw her.

My wife. Yes, Margie, the one and only mother of my children, who was also my darling wife. I didn't mention it earlier, but Margie had gone back to work as a receptionist at a local hospital after Adam started school and had worked her way up to office manager over the last few years. The hospital was on the other side of town and while she had gone out to lunch before, seeing her here, at 3pm, with a guy that looked awfully a lot like Derek Washington, I started to wonder. My ass was firmly clenched when she kissed him on the lips and then looked up at him adoringly before they both smiled and went in opposite directions. Yeah, they did the looking back thing, ever so briefly and I knew then that I had to do some things, well after getting better. There's only so much you can do when your ass is glued to a toilet.

I made it home in record time, without breaking the law, glued my ass to the toilet as I finally expelled all my emotions into the bowel, working through what was becoming of my life. Weirdly, as I exorcised my demons, things were starting to make sense and I formulated a plan to get some more proof and protect my income so that I wouldn't be left destitute. I've heard and read too many stories of men becoming cuckolds and losing the lot. Then again, I've also heard and read a lot of stories of ex-special forces guys going for broke and coming out on top, becoming multi-millionaires in the process and getting a hot woman to replace the hot wife. I'm neither of those, so this is uncharted territory for me, and I'd have to think about it to see what I could do. After all, those were just stories, right?

Chapter 3

Now that I had put my shitty problem behind me, I was back in the land of the living. Sure, Margie had been all pleasant and sunshine while I was crook, but she was like that when the kids were sick too. Thankfully it wasn't a virus and no one else got sick. I had detailed a plan in my head of how I was going to get proof of my wayward wife when an opportunity presented itself. Well, that isn't quite right. I was in my local coffee shop getting an iced coffee when a nurse that worked at Margie's hospital came up to me. Paige Johanssen was her name and we'd socialised a lot of times over the years. She was early thirties, dark brown hair, shoulder length and had an ass and thighs that were thick and luscious. The woman would be considered thick or chubby by some asshole that didn't understand how well she held her weight. Paige has the body of a model but is just thick in the ass and legs department, with small boobs up top. Her scrubs always strain, and it is often clear she is wearing a thong underneath. Her 'bottom heavy' figure has many a man drooling, not to mention some women and her warm smile doesn't hurt either. Why she is perpetually single is beyond me, given how nice she is, but that really isn't my concern.

Like I said, she came up to me and asked if she could sit and chat for a minute.

"Sure," I said offering her the seat across from me. "What's up? How's life?"

"Good. Just the usual. Work all the time, get some free time to date, lose interest in them and then back to work," Paige said rather too casually. She looked around to make sure no one was sitting too close before continuing. "Brett, you know we're friends, right?"

"Of course," I said intrigued by this comment. Not that we didn't get along, but because we didn't hang out a lot like friends do, if that makes sense.

"Well, I'm just going to come and out say it. I was wondering if you know what your wife is up to?" Paige asked looking at me intently. I put my iced coffee down and moved forward. I was paying attention now as all the recent memories of my problem flooded back.

"In what way? At work?" I replied curiously.

"Yes," Paige said pulling out her phone and opening it up.

What she showed me next was my wife and Derek in a storeroom. I won't go into details other than I felt my anger rising quickly. Watching those two at it, and then Paige telling me about how the two of them had been getting it on for a while left me in a daze. I remember saying goodbye to Paige, thanking her for the evidence but that was it. The next thing I remember is standing in the warehouse seething that my wife is fucking her old high school boyfriend. I took my wedding ring off and put it in my pocket before doing my best to act normal with the people that nodded at me as I walked past. It sounds juvenile I know, but I stormed off to a corner of warehouse 3, that would be unoccupied, so I could smash some paper or something.

I don't know how long I had been there in the back corner but pounding hard paper sucks. I was furious, wondering how she could do this to us, fucking everything up beyond recognition, when that sweet voice filled my ears.

"Hey, sweet cheeks, I've been looking for you," Victoria said cheekily. I turned around and I swear she had undone another button on her blouse to show off more cleavage.

"Yeah?" I asked still riled up.

"Yep, I've been wanting your big strong hands on me, feeling me up and getting into my panties," Victoria replied with a little giggle. "Just take me big boy. I won't say no." She was sure pouring on the flirtatious attitude, and when she gingerly grabbed the sides of her skirt and hiked it up an inch to show off more of her legs I just snapped.

I moved towards her, put my fingers on her chest pushing her backwards until her legs hit a small pallet of paper wrapped in plastic. She looked at me, her eyes glued to mine as I pushed her legs apart, let my finger slide down between her breasts and then to her skirt. Her look of surprise only added to my newfound bravado and then she began to nod while biting her bottom lip. I pushed her skirt up, pulled her panties to the side and slipped my finger into her bald pussy. She gasped but was soaking wet as I fingered her and held her in place. After God knows how long she grabbed my left hand and looked at it finding my ring was gone, with a faint smile forming on her lips. It became a blur, but I pulled her panties off, dropped my trousers and underwear and was pushing my hardness into her without a care in the world.

"Show me your tits," I said with a sneer which made her growl as I pumped her. Quickly she unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it open and pulled her bra cups down, showing me her gorgeous tits and nipples.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Victoria said energetically. "Don't you dare stop. Fill me up!" She was getting loud, so I pulled out, ripped her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth. Her eyes lit up and a muffled moan escaped before I forcibly pulled her forward, turned her around, pushed her up against the stacked pallets of paper beside us, hiked her skirt up over her fantastic ass and slipped into her tight cunt again. I swear she was even wetter than the first time I was in her.

I didn't care at this point in time, I was angry, and I was taking it all out of Victoria. I pounded her like my life depended on it, fucking her through her trembling orgasm, then pushing her arms up above her head while she struggled to stand, all the while I continued my assault. I groped her tits, smashed into her with everything I had and yet I still wasn't satisfied. Her head flew back again and once more she orgasmed, with whatever fluid coming out of her, covering me slightly and running down her legs. I still didn't care, I just kept on fucking her cunt. When she finally regained enough strength, Victoria looked back at me, her eyes alight with something that just tipped me over the edge. I can't explain it, but she was just pure sex right then and there. I grabbed her hip with one hand, while the other mauled her tit and fucked her even harder as I unloaded my angry orgasm into her tight body.

When I was finished, we were both covered in sweat, I leaned up against her, feeling Victoria relax into me as we recovered from our brutal fuck session. She turned her head, and I pulled her panties from her mouth and then pulled my spent cock from her overused slit. I wiped my cock off with her panties as she turned around and then threw them at her, which she didn't catch. They fell to the floor while she stood there on display, smiling with a dreamy expression while I pulled my pants up and walked off.

The further I walked away from Victoria, the more my mood change, and my anger subsided. With each step further along I realised what I had done and knew I was fucked. I was just as bad as Margie and Derek, probably worse, and I had done it with a colleague no less. While there weren't any fraternization policies that I was aware of, what I had done was still not right.

I made my way back to my office, closed the door and sat down as the weight of my life started to take hold. I tried to stop myself trembling, realising my career was over as well as my marriage and I had fucked myself completely by doing what I just did. I must have been in my office a while, completely unproductive as I tried to come up with ways to salvage something of my life when there was a little knock at my door before Victoria came in. She closed the door and came to me with a look on her face I couldn't decipher.

"Shit, Vic, I'm sorry, I," I said but she grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. It was an amazing kiss, with her body pushed into mine and her arms around my neck.

Once she let me go, I looked at her stunned.

"If you ever want to do that again, I don't care where or when, I'm in. You can do it to me anytime, no questions asked, no permission necessary, I promise," Victoria said sexily. It was like someone had given her a weeks' worth of coffee, because she was wired and almost bouncing from one foot to the next with excited energy.

"Sorry, what?" I asked in disbelief. "You're okay with that?"

Her smile grew wider.

"God yes, I haven't been fucked like that ever. It was fantastic! That was some comeback," Victoria replied happily as she seemed to daydream about what happened before focusing back on me. "The way you just took control, took me... I've never had my underwear shoved in my mouth before. That was one of the many highlights."