Forbidden Encounter: The In-Law

Story Info
Jared has feelings for his girlfriend's father.
4.3k words
4.59
24.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always wanted to study abroad so going to the University of West Indies was never in my plan. But after I was rejected from the top two international schools I wanted to get into and my scholarship application failed for my third choice, I sucked it up and accepted the offer from UWI. I wanted to see life outside of Trinidad so badly but it just was not my time. But Stacey changed all that and made me realise it was worth the shot.

When we met at first year orientation, I knew that we would be fast friends. I just never saw our friendship blossoming into something else, something deeper. After our first year of friendship, we began our relationship. She was beautiful, caring, friendly, a real catch. And she loved me, in spite of my flaws. We stayed together for five years, making it to our mid-twenties and through university together. Over the course of our relationship, I never told her my deepest, darkest secret.

I am a bisexual man. I've always known, I just believed it was nobody's business but who I was sleeping with. And while I knew and understood my own bisexuality, my sexual proclivities had nothing to do with my identity, a common misconception that people have of bisexuals. I was faithful, never once cheating on Stacey with anyone, man or woman. Not that I didn't have my fair share of temptation.

I'd met Nick, Stacey's dad, early on in our friendship. She was an only child and her mother had passed when she was in her teens. Nick took a liking to me quickly and I, him. So much so that he insisted I called him by his name. "None of that Mr Roberts crap," he'd said to me one time. Nick was just my type; standing a six-foot-two, he towered over my five-foot-eleven. He was older (mid-forties), with a muscular frame for a man of his age. His beaming smile matched his chocolate skin perfectly, his hair copped close in a fade. Gray hairs peppered his temples, moustache and goatee, giving him an air of sophistication.

As Stacey's and my relationship grew, so did Nick's and mine. We became closer, oftentimes meeting up for drinks at a local bar close to the university or for lunch. And during the vacations, I divided my time between my parents and Stacey, spending a lot of time at their home. Nick was never unattractive to me; I would just never cross that line. I loved Stacey and I was raised with good, sound morals. But fuck, Nick was just...everything. And the closer we got, the more I realised that I started feeling things.

As we left university and was thrown into the world of work, Stacey and I saw less and less of each other. We seldom argued, thankfully, but we barely saw each other or communicated. I guess that our relationship blossomed during our university years because of proximity -- we saw each other often, thanks to classes and study groups, and supported each other on our road to graduation. In the end, while I was the one to call things off, I think she saw it coming too. But even through the demise of our relationship, Nick and I still remained close. I heard from him more than I did from Stacey and I was unsure of how to feel about that. I loved Stacey, I truly did. But things changed.

A few days after we broke up, I had just gotten to my apartment from the office when my phone rang. My heart skipped a beat for a moment when Nick's name popped up on my screen. I took a deep breath and answered the call. "Hey Nick."

"Hey Jared!" he said. "Are you at home?"

"Yeah," I answered, shimmying out of my pants. "I just got in actually."

"Great, because I'm five minutes away. Open the gate for me?"

I chuckled. "Sure. Text me when you're outside." To the regular person, this would seem strange. I was supposed to be the bad guy! I broke his daughter's heart and I broke his trust by ending things with her. Why would he even be popping up, checking to see if I'm okay? He's supposed to be with his daughter! Truthfully, I'd have thought the same too. It's uncanny but that's just the type of bond we had. I texted Stacey and told her that her dad was coming here. She replied "lol, have fun".

Minutes later, I stood on the balcony, watching Nick ascend the staircase as he made his way to me. He was still dressed for work, although his red tie was loosened and his white sleeves were rolled up. He held a container in his right hand and a bag in his left. Beer? Wine? I couldn't tell. Whatever it was, I was thankful because I was starving. The question was answered as he got to the top of the staircase, on my floor. "I brought sushi and wine," he said, holding the container and bag up at shoulder level.

"Come on in," I said, smiling as I opened the doorway to let him in. I made enough with my job at the bank to afford a small but liveable one-bedroom apartment. And truth be told, anything was better than the studio apartment I rented for the duration of my studies at the university. He set the items down on the table. I grabbed two glasses and plates from the cupboard as he opened the food and cracked one of the two bottles of wine. Thank goodness it was a screw top. I put the wares down and we sat, dishing both the food and the happenings of our individual days. Before we knew it, hours had passed. We were down a bottle and a half of Rosé and if I was feeling a little bit tipsy, best believe that he was as well.

I'd excused myself to go use the bathroom. When I got back, Nick was at the sink, doing the dishes. I leaned against the doorframe and just watched him. He finished the last plate and dried it, setting it on the wares rack. "You can't drive," I said, matter-of-factly.

He turned around, drying his hands on the kitchen towel. "Says who?"

"Says the empty bottle of Rosé" I said, pointing to the table.

He looked down and grinned. "Yeah, you're right," he chuckled. He walked two steps to the table and picked up the half empty bottle. "How bout we finish off the remainder and call it even?"

"Well we wouldn't wanna waste it," I said shrugging. He smiled and poured the remainder into our two glasses. I walked over and leaned against the peninsula, which stood right next to the table. He handed me my glass. "Cheers."

He replied and clinked out glasses. He stood at the table, a few away from where I was leaning. "So you and Stace really are done, huh?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, sighing as I answered. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Can I ask what happened? And if you're okay?"

I sighed again. "Nothing bad," I began. "I am, it was mutual. We're still friends, it's just a thing that needs some time, you know?" I looked down at the remainder of Rosé in my glass.

"It just doesn't make any sense," he replied.

"I know..."

"But...we're okay, right?" he asked. "You're a cool guy. I like you and I don't want our friendship to be a casualty because of the end of your relationship. I feel like we've gotten close."

I played with the rim of my half empty glass. "We did. We've gotten real close," I replied. He stared back at me. I don't know exactly what emotion it was but something definitely crossed his face. My heart was fluttering. I would be stupid to deny to myself that part of the reason Stacey and I ended was because my feelings for Nick had grown stronger. "Truthfully, our closeness made me realise some things that maybe added to our breakup."

"Things like what?" he asked, still staring at me.

"Things like I'm not sure I know what I want, right now." He looked at me intently. "Can I be honest with you?" I asked. He nodded. I inhaled, downed the rest of my wine and sat the glass down on the peninsula. "Since I've been talking more with you and spending more time with you, I've found myself thinking...more about you that I do about Stacey. And she deserves someone better."

The emotion flashed across his face again. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was my messed up brain, but I swore that it was lust but I shook it off. It couldn't be. "Jay..."

"I know this might probably end our friendship but I have to be honest. I've never told Stacey this but I'm bisexual. And I've also never told her or you that I've found you incredibly attractive from the moment we met. And maybe that makes me sick, maybe that makes me an awful person but that's the truth. And if you hate me now, I'll understand. But I just needed to be fucking honest."

Nick stared at me for what seemed like long time. He downed his remainder of Rosé, placed his glass on the table next to him and stood there, looking down as his hand cradled to rim of the glass. He looked up, exhaled and then walked over to me. The fearful part of me thought he was going to hit me; the hopeful part wanted him to kiss me. Thankfully, the hopeful part won because Nick grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.

I was startled. I didn't see it coming at all and while I was enjoying the moment, it startled me. I had no idea what the fuck was going on. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I threw my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened and became more passionate, his welcomed tongue invading my mouth. A fire scorched us as he backed me into the peninsula, his hands finding my waist. I moaned in his mouth, tasting the Rosé on his tongue.

He broke the kiss; we were both breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "You, Jared, are not a sick or awful person," he said. He pulled back and looked directly into my eyes. And now, I could clearly tell the emotion: it was adoration. He held my face in his hands and rested his forehead against mine again. "We can't do this," he whispered and tore away from me. He took a few steps back and looked at me. "We can't do this," he said again, louder this time.

I was honestly speechless. I watched as his chest rose and fell, his breathing intensified from the passionate kiss. My own chest did the same thing. I agreed with him -- we couldn't. But it doesn't mean that we didn't want to. Nick ran his hand over his scalp and down his face, stopping at his cheeks, covering his mouth. "Nick..."

"Fuck it," he said and came back to me. His hands found my waist again and his lips found mine. We kissed passionately again for the longest time. I pulled off his tie and threw it to the floor. I loved being held in his strong arms, feeling wanted and feeling...safe. His hands reached around me and grabbed my ass and he lifted me on to the countertop of the peninsula. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips left mine and found my neck. I grabbed onto the back of his head as he sucked on my neck. My legs snaked around his waist and he hefted, lifting me up and walking down the hall with me in his hands.

As we made it to the bedroom, he threw me on top of the bed. He straddled me, fervently kissing me. I rose up off the bed, putting up both in an upright position. He grabbed onto my shirt and ripped it open, the buttons flying everywhere. "Woops," he said evilly. I smiled and began undoing his shirt. His shirt was fastened by snaps so it was much easier to open and I admired his body.

His chest rose and fell with each laboured breath, a light dusting of hair coating his entire torso, including his stomach. His dark nipples stood hard and proud, the tautness an arousal effect from the lust or the cool air conditioning kissing his skin or some other external, unknown stimuli. I kissed his chest ever so lightly, moving across to lick his right nipple. His breath caught as my tongue found the dark circle. My hand caressed the left nipple as I sucked on the right one. After teasing his nipples for a few minutes, he raised my head and kissed me again. "I want to make love to you all night," he whispered in my ear.

I rubbed his bulge. He undid my belt and my pants and kissed down my body as I rose up on my elbows. When he got to my pants, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my underwear and slid both my underwear and pants off. The cool air conditioning kissed my skin as I was now naked. He looked me up and down, taking in my small, hairless torso, thick thighs and 7-and-a-half-inch and very hard dick. My balls were so full and rested on my inner thighs. "You are so fucking beautiful..." he said.

I rose up off my elbows, my hands reaching for his unbuckled belt. I looked up into his eyes as I undid the button to his blue slacks, his muscular thighs and throbbing bulge begging to be released. Once unfastened, I unzipped the slacks, revealing his black briefs. I pulled his underwear and pants off simultaneously, just as he did mine, and marvelled at the sight before me. Nick thought I was beautiful? Well he was a fucking GOD. His body was incredible, the russet mounds of his chest rising as falling with each breath. You could tell he used to have abs because his stomach was still defined. But his dick was the most beautiful one I'd ever seen.

His penis was large, somewhere between 9 and 10 inches. It was also thick and curved both slightly to the left and upward. The pink head of his chocolate dick peeked out from behind its protective hood. The hair around his shaft was neatly trimmed, not non-existent like his low-hanging balls. His dick throbbed, bobbing up and down and I couldn't do anything but stare at it in awe. I swallowed the saliva that pooled in my mouth, reached out and softly caressed him, the warmth from the velvety smooth skin sending an electric current up my spine. I slowly peeled back his foreskin, revealing his pink, bulbous head little by little. My mouth watered again and I couldn't hold out any longer. I needed to taste him. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth.

He moaned aloud and grabbed the back of my head as he glided across my tongue, entering my mouth. He tasted so good, musky from being enclosed in his underwear all day but not nasty or unclean. I sucked more and more of him, little by little. He pushed me off of his dick and back down on the bed, trying to get out of his shoes and pants. I threw my clothes, discarded on the bed in our rush to get them off, to the floor, his clothes joining after. He straddled me, his tongue wrestling mine as we kissed. I rolled us over so that I could straddle him. He was a bit surprised by my strength as I was so much smaller than he was but our passion brought on an adrenaline rush. I felt primal; invincible.

I kissed and licked down his body, once again paying close attention to his nipples. As I reached his lower body, I kissed the inside of his massive thighs before taking hold of him again. I licked the tip, swirling my tongue around the head. He moaned in response to the sensation and it only served to increase the passion between us. A new surge of adrenaline coursed through me and I inhaled his engorged member. I moved slowly down his shaft, trying to fit him in my throat. When I gagged, he moaned aloud and placed his hand back on my head, guiding me along. I switched my trick, sucking him inch by inch, going down further and further each time. After a few tries, I was now sucking him to the base, his trimmed pubic hair tickling my nose. His hand moved from my head and grabbed the sheets, balling them into his fist as I took him in my throat once more. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as I let up and pulled him out of my mouth. I jerked him off slowly as I looked up at him. "You sure know what you're doing, boy," he said. I smiled back at him, still stroking his hard dick. I stuck my tongue out and slapped his dick on it, trails of saliva reaching from his wet dick to my tongue.

He rolled us over, lying on top of me again. Goosebumps formed on my skin as he took me into his mouth. I was not as big as he was but that did not deter him. He sucked me with ease, his eyes looking into mine. His hands stroked the inside of my thighs, a touch as light as a feather. He licked my balls and pushed my thighs up to my chest, his tongue flicking that area between my balls and my hole and sending shivers up my spine. He pushed my legs back further, exposing my tight opening. His tongue flicked down from my perineum and to my crack, inching closer and closer to my hole. And when he found my hole, I couldn't do anything but seize up.

Nick kissed the mounds of my ass, his tongue swirled around the surface of my opening. He did not seem to mind the sparse hair. He kept flicking around it, not even venturing to the hole. He was clearly teasing me, knowing that I wanted him to. "Lick it, Nick. Please," I moaned. He swirled twice and my legs felt like jello and shook as he finally made contact directly with my hole. His broad tongue licked the entire surface area of my hole before he stiffened it and shot it directly inside me. I moaned as a new wave of pleasure rushed through me. I had honestly never felt that kind of pleasure before. Not with Stacey, not with anyone. He surely was gifted.

He pulled my legs down and opened them, settling in between me. We kissed again and he grabbed onto my ass. I loved that it all felt natural; there was no question that he should be doing what he was doing or that I should experience this level of pleasure. I bit his lower lip, my hands wrapping around his neck as our bodies pressed against each other. I kissed his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. "I want you to fuck me," I whispered in his ear.

He grabbed my head and pulled me to face him squarely. "Are you sure?" he asked. The fact that he even asked made my heart swell even more. I knew that this man would make me fall in love with him by the end of the night. I felt like we had both sobered up considerably. This was comfortable and felt...right, no longer fuelled by alcohol. We were deep in the throes of passion and I couldn't wait to experience him. He released me from his arms as I turned and reached on all fours for my night table, opening the drawer and grabbing a condom and my bottle of lube. I was surprised by his touch as he grabbed onto my hips, pulling me up again, kissing and devouring my hole. I moaned, almost dropping the condom and lube to the floor. I passed the condom and lube to him and waited patiently as he readied himself. He squirted some of the lube onto my hole and massaged it, spreading some inside with his finger as he opened me up.

I was out of practice, not having been with men for a very long time. I couldn't say that I wasn't scared. But the fear was outweighed by the genuine feeling of safety and care. I did not question him at all and I let him guide me. He knew having seen me and feeling me with his finger that it had been a while and I felt that he was determined to make this equally pleasurable for the both of us. He squirted a little more of the cold lube onto my hole and removed his finger, only to be replaced by his dick as he positioned himself to enter me. "Let me know if I'm hurting you," he whispered, his voice thick with desire. And with that, he pressed into me ever so slowly.

I remembered the sensation vividly. The initial pain of entry, the metaphorical ring of fire as his head entered me, stretching me open. I simultaneously grimaced and moaned, as I tried to get accustomed to his size. The mixture of pain and pleasure from my opening hole sent me into a frenzy. Truthfully, I wondered how all of it was going to fit inside me because I was determined to take all of him. Every single inch.

I felt his pubic hair graze against the mounds of my ass and I threw my head back. He was now fully inside me. Nick grabbed my neck and turned my head, pulling me to meet his lips. He withdrew slightly while we kissed and I moaned, my hole still getting used to him inside me. I moaned into the kiss and so did he. He grabbed my hips and began to move inside me, sawing slowly into me. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded, arching my back and pressing my chest down into the sheets. I balled them up in my hands and moaned more.

His strokes became less painful as a warming sensation moved across my ass and I knew then that my hole was open. "You feel amazing," he said as he quickened his pace. My moans were lost in the softness of the sheets; he pulled my ass up, planted his feet and proceeded to earnestly fuck me. He stopped after some time and pulled out of me. I rose up as he lay on his back and shifted to straddle him as we switched positions. My hand reached behind me and found his hard, sheathed dick and guided him to my hole. His hands gripped my waist as I lowered myself onto his dick. His hands moved to grab my ass. I leaned into him and kissed him, moaning as he began thrusting up into me. I threw my hips back, matching his thrusts as he impaled me. His arms wrapped around my back, holding me close while he fucked me. I moaned in his ear and he in mine. He rose up and laid me down on the bed, raising my legs to his shoulders and throwing us into the missionary position.

12