All Comments on 'Forbidden Encounter: The In-Law'

by isuckcoxndix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

I hope that you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

One of the best stories I’ve read in a long time!! And I also love that this story is set in the Islands. Love your writing and the passion between the two men. Please keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved Nick's hairy torso and stomach, and his great cock that plummets in and out of Jared's love canal. I love that a chocolate-skinned man can have a bit of chest hair and hairy abs and be such an attractive man! My locker partner in high school gym class was a well-built african american football player with a beautiful manly body -- hairy chest and abs and great cock. He was a great friend who loved giving and getting blow jobs!

You have a great loving story. As they two men explore each other, please keep them loving each other. They have something great growing with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More. Please.

More more more ! Please. Sir, I’d like...some more.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Highly erotic, lovely writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

But drop the condoms in your stories and go raw. There is nothing better than going for seconds in hot, tight, creamy, squishy boi hole.

Might as well use a rubber glove and my hand if it isn't raw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Anon (11 months) - if you both share the passion and love for each other, you've got to let him ONLY take you raw. Take it from me - there is NO greater feeling than that hard, smooth, warm cock fucking your sweet hole. Well, there is ONE better feeling - when he's pumping those jets of man cum in your guts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisuckcoxndix@isuckcoxndix
Island boy trying out his hand at erotica. I like "porn with a plot" so that's the direction I'll (mostly) take with my writing.