Forbidden Encounter: The In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it much longer. Not because it was painful because as that point, it wasn't, but because I knew that if I only touched my very hard dick, I would cum. He looked into my eyes as he fucked me, my mouth open as I moaned his name in pleasure. "Nick...fuck me Nick." I shied away from stroking my own dick but he didn't. He tugged softly on me and moaned while he stroked my hole. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he passed my prostate. Pleasure surged through me. His strokes became even more fervent, a clear sign that he was ready to cum. He pulled about two more tugs on my dick and stroked my hole a few more times and I felt it. "Nick..." I moaned. "Nick, I'm gonna cum." I felt it building. "I'm gonna cum Nick." I couldn't take it anymore; I needed release. "Nick, I'm gonna...OH FFFFUCK!" I exclaimed, thick white spurts shooting from my hard dick. My knees buckled and my legs shook, my orgasm took me to places I only dreamed of.

My hole clenched as my dick pulsed. This sent Nick over the edge. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Nick exclaimed as he dove into me one last time. I felt his dick pulse and the condom expand as he brought himself to orgasm. As our highs dissipated, Nick laid his full weight on me. He withdrew himself from me slowly. A soft pop and a sudden empty feeling in my anus let me know that he was fully out of me. I watched as he ripped off the condom, tied it in a knot and threw it on the floor. "I'll get rid of that later," he said and we chuckled. He joined me on the bed and we kissed.

We lay in the bed for what seemed like hours. My sat head on his chest while one of my legs was wrapped around his waist. I should be feeling guilty but I wasn't. I broke the silence. "What now?"

He sighed. "I...don't know." I looked up at him and he looked to me. "I want you. I've wanted you for a long time. But you have to admit that our situation is...complicated."

"To say the least," I said, chuckling. We stared into each other's eyes for a few more moments. "Let's just...live in the now."

"Fine by me," he said. I kissed his chest, cuddled him closer and we continued to lay in bed, living in the after effects of our sex and not concerned with how badly this would change our relationship and our lives forever.

12