All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Ch. 11-15'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting The Blue Balls waiting for each chapter

OMG you seriously giving me blue balls with the long drawn out story line. Every time I start to read I am hoping that finally he is going to land the sister plane and everyone will be happy. Yes I am very sure you planned it that way to see how many people would come back and read the next chapters. BUT DAMN !!! and I think it is working ( well at least with me ) the way you want. At least maybe a knob job from the sister would be awesome. The Passengers are getting nervous with all the false landings you giving. The Stewardesses are running out of peanuts to give to us. Okay enough with the plane metaphors.

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 4 years agoAuthor
Love it!

Come on! Victoria Sterling doesn't go around giving out "knob jobs"!!! hahaha

Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading! Lots more to come!

GoldRogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistic?

I like how u want to make this as realistic as possible n I love reading such stories, but come on; more than half a page of Football and another three quarter page describing a teen party. Doesn’t it sound a bit too much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistic? 2

I do like trying to keep it realistic, and I like drawn out stories. I think you have a good mix. No sex and you wonder why someone posts here, but stroke stories are just stupid. They're for the Beavis and Butthead crowd. Hey Haha he said pussy. Heh heh. Stupid. Your mix is just about right; you should be Goldilocks instead of Gold Rogue.

As to the realistic though, dude, most of it is pretty good, but that football game is downright comical. Not taking a swipe at you, but you must have never played. No one calls plays like that in the huddle, from the NFL all the way down to peewee leagues. That was some sandlot, backyard shit right there. Lol. Otherwise though, great story, and worthy of that five I'm giving you.

Jedd

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 4 years agoAuthor

Hahaha thanks Jebb, and yes you caught me. Never played football and barely even watch it. I'm from Eastern Canada and its not played here much. But hey! I gave it a whirl, thought it was important to incorporate it in. But I was thinking anyone who actually knows the sport would call me out. I should stick to hockey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES