Forbidden Fruit Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Vik, it's great, thanks," Brad said with a mouthful as he wiped up yolk with a bit of toast.

"It's just eggs and bacon," she smiled at Nathan and ignored Brad.

"It's delicious."

"You haven't actually tried any yet, dude," Brad snickered.

"I know it will be," Nate glared over and then started to eat. "And I was right!"

"I'll take that!" Vickie said as Nate finished and she took his plate.

"It was really good, thank you," he said again.

She quickly cleaned up and Nate packed up his things. "Ahhhh, thanks Brad. We'll need a few games before we really start matching up results. This project will go on for all your varsity time. All players will be tracked."

"No problem, dude. See you at practice."

"We're having some people over tonight for a little bit of a party, Nathan. It's one of my friend's eighteenth birthday, if you wanted to drop by?"

"A party? I, ahhhh, I'm not much of a partier."

"No?" Brad replied facetiously. Vickie shot him a death stare. "Look, dude, don't worry. Dean and I will be here and maybe another guy or two from the team. Hang out with us for an hour or so and relax a bit."

"Or you could hang out with me?" Vickie said sweetly.

"Ok," Nate replied immediately.

"Come at about eight or nine. I gotta shower! See you tonight!"

Ch. 14

"Didn't think you were taking Tammy with you, dude," Brad whispered to Dean as they stood in a corner of the rec room having a beer while Tammy had gone to put the rest of the beer in the fridge. Music played and Vickie and her posse laughed and squealed on the other side of the rec room with a couple of other girls and a few guys. Colleen and Alyson were purposely ignoring them as was Vickie while Carla and Janette looked over occasionally with big smiles.

"She insisted, dude. Blame missy over there that pasted all those pics over social media."

"Don't remind me. I'll have to fuck her extra hard for that when I bag her!" Brad laughed.

"Make sure you get a blowie!" Dean laughed, "And tell me all about it."

"You could bag her yourself if you wanted to. She's horny as fuck."

"I don't think I'm going to risk my relationship with Tammy for a quick fuck with Alyson. I mean, she's a hot little number," Dean's eyes dropped to survey Alyson in her skin tight jeans, "But it's too risky for me. I love Tammy and she's chill."

They had to stop talking as Tammy came back. She had legs that seemed to be miles long and gave Dean a lovely smile as she linked into him, no doubt making sure that the other girls knew he was taken.

"How's Jan doing, Tammy?" Brad asked her.

"Good. I can't believe you two have split up." Tammy gave a look over to Vickie's posse.

"Well just so you know, cause we're friends, too, I wasn't with that girl like Jan thinks. I invited Dean over for a few beers that afternoon and I didn't know my sister was going to be having all her friends over too. It was bad optics with the pictures but nothing happened. Alyson asked us both to pose for a few pics to send her girlfriend, carrying on. We didn't think she was going to put them on social media."

"Well, it was kinda embarrassing for the both of us," Tammy said as she looked at Dean.

"It was kinda embarrassing for me too," Dean replied, acting the victim.

"Well, Alyson apologized to everyone, through Vickie. She was too embarrassed to even talk to me directly. She made a mistake and that is that. Jan and I obviously had other issues but that's between us. Maybe she told you, maybe she didn't, but it's done. I hope we can still be friends, Tammy."

"Yeah sure, Brad. It's just a bit uncomfortable with me and Jan being such good friends, you know."

"Yeah, I get it," Brad replied as his phone buzzed. "Oh there's my new Wide Receiver!" he grinned at Dean.

"What name do you have pinned on him?" Dean asked laughing.

"Not sure yet. Jet Fuel? Sling Shot? We'll see. I'll go up and let him in."

"Is that Nathan?" Vickie called to him and he went to the stairs.

"Nope!" Brad ran up the stairs. He returned in a minute with Randy who was holding the hand of a tall shapely black girl.

"Whoooo," Randy grinned as he looked around, "Sure is white in here, dude!"

"Over there," Brad pointed at Vickie, "It's her party. That's the little racist there!"

"BRAD!!" Vickie gasped horrified while Brad and Randy just laughed.

"My kid sister," Brad told Randy.

"This is Mandy," he introduced his girlfriend. "You guys are on the cheer squad, hey?" Randy called over and the posse all smiled and waved while Randy's girlfriend shot him a dark glance.

"Your name is Mandy?!?!" Brad asked her incredulously.

"Yeah, yeah. It's embarrassing. It's not like we planned it."

Brad, Dean and Randy quickly started talking football so Tammy and Mandy went to a couch and soon were engaged in conversation. Brad's phone buzzed and he called over to Vickie, "Hey Vick, that's Nate. You wanna let him in?"

"OK!" Vickie exclaimed and sped off. She wore very tight faded blue jeans and a wispy baby blue dress shirt that was artfully left open a few buttons on the bottom to occasionally display some tanned navel. Her hair was curled a bit and all tumbled about her shoulders and down her back. Nathan looked shell shocked when she led him downstairs.

"Hey, Nate!" Brad called and Dean and Randy waved. Vickie wasn't planning on letting him go right away apparently and held him by the elbow until she had engaged him sufficiently in conversation.

Brad kept his eye discreetly on Colleen and Alyson who both had their boyfriends with them. When he saw Alyson go to the hallway that led to both the bathroom and the garage which held their extra fridge he told Dean and Randy he would go get another round of beer. He caught up to her as she was about to go into the bathroom. "Hey, birthday girl!"

"Oh! Brad," she quickly looked behind him to make sure he was alone. "Ahhhh, listen, sorry about that picture thing. It was stupid of me." Alyson reached up to give her dirty blonde hair a tousle; she wore tight white distressed jeans with a long sleeved navy blue tight top.

"Hey, don't worry about it."

"Your girlfriend broke up with you?"

"Lots of fish in the sea, right?"

"I guess," she laughed quietly.

"I just wanted to say happy birthday," he grinned as he stepped into her, slipped his arm around her, bend down and tilted his head to give her a long slow kiss on the lips.

"Oh my," she whispered when he stepped back.

"Like that?"

"Uh huh," she looked at him and bit her bottom lip.

"Want more?"

"Uh huh."

"Me too. You have any afternoons off at Western? Maybe we can hook up. Discretely. Your boyfriend will never know."

"Thursday? My folks work late on Thursdays as well. We can go over to my house."

"Works for me. I'll meet you in the lobby of the Core Science building at one on Thursday."

"Uh huh." She gave him a mischievously little smirk.

"You look smokin' tonight, Ally!" he grinned and gave her another quick kiss before going to the garage. He got the beer and quickly went back. "Hey, Nate," he passed him one on the way by. Nate still looked shell shocked. Brad risked a quick glance at Colleen and she returned his look with a small smile.

"You looked pleased with yourself," Dean grinned as he got back.

"Just having a good time," Brad grinned back, "So what do you think of the defensive line? Those seniors had some injuries last year."

Ch. 15

U like the game on Fri night, Brad texted as he lay in his bed on Sunday morning, propped up by pillows and wearing nothing but boxers. It didn't take long for a reply.

Well hi there! And yes I liked v much.

What was your fav part?

I liked the tight pants all those sexy young men wore. Especially that Western quarterback

Brad grinned as he typed, u liked him did u?

V much!!

Brad carefully took a picture of his midsection and abdominal muscles and sent it to her.

O God!!

U like, he grinned as he sent it.

Can we meet?

Will you dress all sexy for me

Yes!

Like Kellyanne?

U can even call me Kellyanne

Brad grinned to himself as he typed, Even while I'm fucking u

YES! I want u so bad!

Today?

Yes! Met me at The Pallatin downtown at 11? I'll rent a room

Sure

Oh God! See u then!

"Well that was easy," he grinned as he tossed his phone aside and got out of bed. He stripped off his boxers and looked down fondly at his erect cock, "It's cougar time, buddy!" He put on his house coat and went to shower.

"No bacon and eggs this morning?" he grinned at Vickie who was delicately eating a bowl of cereal when he went down to the kitchen. He went over and kissed the top of her head and then went to put down some toast.

"I'm watching my figure," she grinned.

"You and every guy at Western!" he grinned and she smiled back.

"What are you doing today?"

"Gonna go down to The Pallatin downtown and fuck Nan's friend," he said honestly.

Vickie's mouth dropped open and she stared at him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"You're not serious?!"

"Sure I am. That blonde cougar that hangs with her."

"Holy fuck, Brad. You slut!"

He laughed as he got his toast with peanut butter and chopped up two bananas to put on it as well. "What? She's a Kellyanne Conway look-alike and you know I always had a thing for Kellyanne Conway!"

"You slut! Is this the first time?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck! How old is she?!"

Brad shrugged, "Fifty? Come on Vik. Age is just a number. She's hot!"

"Oh my God!" she looked at him funny as she went back to her cereal.

"So, I'm sorry about Dean last night," he poured a cup of coffee and went to the table with his sandwich. "Tammy is watching him, I guess following the Alyson pictures. I think I talked her down a bit on it all."

"No big deal. I'm not interested anymore anyway."

"Really?" he took a bite.

"That's what I said."

"Nathan?" he said after a sip of coffee and then another bite.

"I like him."

"You like Nathan? Over Dean?"

"Yup. It's not all about muscle you know."

12