All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Ch. 26-30'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone Local!!!

Am a Mustang myself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Condense?

Big fan of your writing and this story in general, but the only knock I’d give it is that the chapters aren’t long enough. 5 Chapters being only 2 pages is kind of misleading and leads to a bit of disappointment, despite it being very well written. Just something to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got it

You obviously don't give a rat's ass for the comments but you just keep messing up this Incest category.....do the right thing and put this orgies on a different category like Erotic couplings brotha

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 4 years agoAuthor

So yes, I certainly give a rat's ass about the comments. I love it when people take the time to make a comment on one of my stories. Or like it. The thought that other people are reading my stuff, enjoying these characters, brings me much joy. This story was written a year ago, it was on Smashwords for some time before I started uploading it here as well. My next one, Cheaters Never Win, is also finished and on Smashwords now. Eventually I will post it here as well. Forbidden Fruit contains taboo/incest themes so that is the category it was placed in. Not all the chapters have it but all the book is going in the same category so people can find it easy.

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 4 years agoAuthor

In terms of chapters they kind of just end themselves. I don't really decide when one will end it just seems right to end it at a certain time. It written as a book so when read as it, ie you have access to the whole thing, that isn't an issue. Uploading 5 chapters at a time obviously it is or you wouldn't have taken the time to comment. So the last segment I just uploaded all the rest. Enjoy! And that's for the comment and compliment! If you e-mail me I will send you a full copy of Cheaters Never Win!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES