Forbidden Fruit Ch. 31-35

Story Info
More co-ed fun!
13.9k words
4.73
10.6k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

Ch. 31

"It stinks down here, Dean!" Tammy wrinkled her nose as she looked around.

"Does it?" Dean yawned on the couch. "Say what are we gonna do tonight."

"There's a dorm party happening? What is that smell?" She walked over to the other side of the room and reached down to delicately pick up a long red soccer sock. "What's this?"

"Oh, that's Holly's."

"Why is she taking off her clothes in your rec room?"

"You know Holly is always hanging around over here," Dean laughed. "She was here the other day after her practice and took off her shin guards."

"That right," Tammy tossed the sock away. "You know she has a huge crush on you right?"

"I suppose. Anyway, let's go."

They went out to his car and started to drive to Western.

"Whose sun glasses are these?" Tammie asked as she picked up the designer glasses.

"Ahhhh, Holly's I think?" he replied.

"Really?" she snorted as she tossed them back into the center console.

"Ahhhh, they're expensive glasses, Tammy."

"Well the little slut shouldn't be leaving her shit in my boyfriend's car," she replied testily.

"I just gave her a run over to school the other day."

"That right?"

They pulled into a well-lit parking lot near the dorms at Western. As they were about to get out Tammy happened to look in the back seat. She reached back and retrieved a hoodie. She didn't have to ask who it belonged to as Holly's name was on the sleeve. She looked at Dean. "So now her clothes are in the back seat of your fucking car?"

"That was probably back there for weeks."

"You better drive me home Dean."

"Come on, Tammy! You're over-reacting."

"First that Alyson girl and now the slut next door!" she spat.

"You shouldn't call her that."

"So you're defending her? Drive me home."

"No problem."

Dean drove Tammy to her house in silence. "You don't seem overly concerned about all this, Dean?" she asked him when he pulled into her driveway.

"You're making assumptions just like Jan did with Brad."

Tammy didn't reply. She just got out and slammed the door shut.

"What a bitch," Dean fumed as he drove off. When he was almost home his phone buzzed. "She's come to her senses I guess." He grabbed his phone for a quick look, "Jesus," he hissed as he saw the text was from Holly and not Tammy. He pulled over.

What u doing tonight

Just had a fight with Tammy cause your cloths are around my house and car everywhere

Oh no! There was a happy face emoji and a kiss blowing one after it.

I'm serious

Xcuse me if I don't cry

Dean tossed his phone aside and drove on, heading home, when his phone buzzed again. Again it was Holly. So u all alone tonite?

He pulled over again. Yeah

Want me to come over

"Jesus!" he swore, "Well I'm getting blamed for it anyway so why the fuck not?" U wanna?

I really do

Ok

Can u come n get me? I'm at a party.

Fuck Holly u didn't tell me that

Just pull up to the house. I'll wait for u. please

Where 2

I'll see u on the corner of Mayfair where u turn down to the school.

It didn't take him too long to get there and he saw her. She had her hair loose and was wearing tight blue jeans and a red soccer hoddie. He pulled over and she jumped in.

"Hi Dean!" She gave him a big braces smile.

"Hey," he grunted.

"Someone's got the grumpies!" she laughed as she tickled his belly.

"Fuck off with that!" he couldn't help but laugh.

"Tammy's on her period, is she?"

"Maybe," he laughed even more.

"Well Holly isn't. And we have unfinished business. You still owe me four kisses!"

He drove back to his house and they went down to the rec room. "I don't see your hair out like that very much," he commented. "It's so hot!" he took her into his arms and kissed her.

"Mmmmm," her fingers immediately started at his belt.

"Jesus," he whispered as he pulled off her hoodie.

She got his belt open and jeans zipped down. Then she started unbuttoning his dress shirt as they greedily sucked at each other's mouths and he quickly unbuttoned her jeans as well. She gave up on the buttons and just pulled his shirt over his head and he pulled off her tee shirt to leave her with a snow white bra. She pulled down his jeans and he had to kick off his sneakers before pulling off his jeans and socks. Her jeans were more of a challenge as they were so tight. He peeled them down mid-thigh and then wrapping his arms around her he lifted her from her feet and carried her to the couch. He deposited her down and then pulled off her jeans the rest of the way and tossed them aside.

"Yes, Dean!" she whispered as she shifted up on the couch. Her blonde hair was splayed out under her and she looked at him with blue eyes clouded in desire and lust. Her youthful body was firm and trim from athletics.

"Fuck ... I gotta get a condom!" he remembered and dashed off.

"Hurry!" she called.

He didn't need any urging and ran upstairs with his cock whipping around like a fencer's foil. He got a few condoms from his desk and sprinted back.

"Miss me?" Holly asked huskily as she squirmed a bit and reached down between her legs to give herself a rub.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed before jumping on her, his face into her trim belly where he kissed as his hands explored her legs.

"Oh Dean!" she hissed as she managed to spread her legs more, one pushed back against the back of the couch and got the other up over his shoulder. "YES!" she squealed as his tongue slowly licked up her moist crack. "Oh yes Dean!" she panted as she gripped the sides of the couch as his tongue started flicking over her clit and pushing up inside her as he licked up and down with relish. He brought her to orgasm quickly and she gasped and squirmed as she came. When she subsided he knelt up, grinning, and quickly rolled a condom over his straining hard cock. Holly looked up at him with smoldering blue eyes.

"Take off the bra, Holly," he whispered.

"Yes Baby," she didn't unclasp it but quickly pulled it off over her head. She showed her braces as she threw the bra at him, laughing.

Kneeling over her he gently squeezed and massaged a firm breast. She had long hard nipples that rose out of puffy pinkish areolas.

"Oh!" she gasped as he gently rubbed a nipple with his middle finger.

"I'll get back to these beautiful things at a later time," he grinned as he gently got on top of her. His cock was so hard that it stuck out iron hard and ready. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he probed with gentle thrusts forward with his hips until she gasped as it pushed against her. "God, you are so beautiful, Holly," he smiled down at her and brushed some golden strands from her face and then looking into her blue eyes he slowly penetrated her.

"OH!" she exclaimed and then found his lips and started kissing him passionately. "OH!" she exclaimed again, breaking off her kisses as he withdrew a bit and then sank in deep again.

"So nice, Baby," he whispered to her as he started fucking her slow and steady, "Just amazing."

"Yesssss!" she hissed wetly into his ear, "YES DEAN! OH GOD YES!!" She clutched onto him as she came for the second time.

He grunted with pleasure as he fucked her while she climaxed and then gasped as his cock exploded. He grunted as he continued to fuck her slowly until he pulled out panting, listening to her heavy breathing as she played with the hair on the back of his neck.

Then the doorbell rang.

"FUCK!" he jumped up, knowing there was a very high possibility that it was Tammy. He realized his phone was out in his car. "Get dressed, Holly!" he told her as he grabbed his boxers and almost fell over as he hopped on one foot trying to get them on. The doorbell rang again as he pulled on his jeans.

Holly was grinning as she casually started to get dressed. "At least she gave us enough time to finish," she said, communicating her guess that it was Tammy as well.

"Shit!" spat Dean as he pulled on his shirt, buttoning it up as he started to the stairs.

"You're not answering your phone," Tammy almost yelled at him when he opened the door.

"I left it in the car," he replied

Tammy pushed in past him, "She better not fucking be here, Dean," she told him.

Dean didn't get a chance to answer before they heard foot treads on the stairs and then Holly came up smirking.

"Fucking asshole!" Tammy shoved Dean. "You don't have socks on, Dean. Don't try to deny that you were with her. Jesus, you didn't waste any time, did you!" She pushed him again.

"Ok bitch. Calm the fuck down," Holly told her.

"What?!?!"

"Calm. The. Fuck. Down." Holly grinned at her, "Bitch."

"You little SLUT!" Tammy howled and made a moved towards Holly.

Holly was having none of it, though, and met her with a solid push and Tammy staggered backwards. "You looking to get fucked up, bitch? Come on then!"

"Jesus," Tammy looked at Holly and quickly decided to step back again. "I'm not about to get into this high school bull shit. We're done, Dean."

"Tammy," he started and reached out.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME!" she spat and turned around and dashed out the door.

"Tammy, wait!" he went to follow her but Holly grabbed him by the waist band of his jeans and dug her feet in.

"Let her go, Dean!" she got behind him and grabbed him around the waist.

"I have to talk to her, Holly."

"No you don't! You have to talk to me. This is meant to be. We're meant to be. Can't you see that? Let her go and end it!" Holly was able to reach around him and push the door shut just as Dean watched the rear lights of Tammy's car speed off down the street.

"Jesus, what a mess," Dean groaned.

"It was meant to be."

"I should call her or text her or something, Holly. It was shitty for her to find us like this."

"She came over here looking for me, Dean. She found me. Let her go. You have me now." She spun him around, "Forget about her, Dean." He didn't get a chance to answer as her lips slammed against his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and she was rewarded by the feel of his arms going around her again. "Worry about the fall out tomorrow," she whispered, "I'm sorry, Dean, but I'm so happy!" she laughed as she kissed him again and again.

"I hope Tammy don't spread anything about you," he said quietly.

"I don't give a fuck about that! All I want right now is for you to take me downstairs and make love to me again. Just forget about everything else until tomorrow."

Dean allowed himself to be led back downstairs.

Ch. 32

"My laptop is so SLOW! Grrrrrr!" Alyson pouted and slammed down the screen in anger.

"You could ask Mr. Watson next door to take a look?" her mother suggested, "He's an Information Technologist at his work, right? He's after offering to look at stuff for us in the past."

"Yeah, right!" Alyson perked up, "Do you think he would?"

"Of course he would. He's a nice guy."

"They pay me to babysit, though, right? It wouldn't be right to ask him to do me a favour when it'll be like work for him?"

"Naw," he mother smiled, "He'll do it. Don't be silly. Just pop over and ask."

Alyson grabbed the laptop and power cord and dashed off. She went to her room first where she changed from the tee shirt she wore to a tight short crop top. She already wore knee length yoga pants and she studied herself and gave her ass a slap, laughing as she did it. Mr. Watson next door almost drooled when he looked at her. Like most men. He was mid-forties and his wife had given him two sons, now four and six. Mrs. Watson always looked a bit frayed these days trying to handle the two energetic boys and she had put on weight so she looked really round the last year or so. Alyson smirked as she looked in the mirror. Poor Mr. Watson probably hadn't been laid in a year and it excited her how he would look at her. Lust mixed with self-loathing and shame. She knew he'd fix her computer but she was also going to take the opportunity to flirt with him and cause him continued pain. Not that he was a bad guy, in fact she quite liked him, he was even kind of handsome. It was just sexually exciting for her and she liked being sexually excited.

She put on a zip up hoodie over her crop top and zippered it up almost to the top and went next door.

"Oh, hi, Alyson," Mrs. Watson panted when she answered the door. "Just getting the boys off to a soccer game."

"Hi, Ally!" the older was in his uniform and the younger was just tagging along.

"Hi!" Alyson smiled at them, her two little sources of income. "Mrs. Watson, is Mr. Watson around. My laptop is so slow and my mom mentioned maybe he could have a quick look at it for me."

"Of course, Honey," she smiled. "John!" she hollered with one eye on the two boys who were wrestling for a soccer ball on the front lawn now. "Ally from next door is here! Can you clean up her lap top?"

"Coming!" he called from upstairs.

"Gotta go, Ally! We're already running late!"

Alyson unzipped her hoodie to about half way and waited. "HIIIII!" She gave John Watson a gleaming white smile when he came down the stairs. He was about six foot and of average build with brown, neatly cut hair, smooth shaven and brown eyes. She didn't miss the quick once over he gave her before quickly setting his eyes up and straight ahead. "Oh, hi Ally. Some computer issues?" he smiled.

"Yeah! This thing is soooo slow it's driving me crazy! Could you look at it? I'd be so very grateful." She looked down to her feet artfully before looking up again with her big brown doe eyes.

"No problem at all. Just bring it to the kitchen and we'll have a look. Do you want a pop?"

"A bottle of water would be great."

They went into the kitchen and she set up the laptop and powered up. John sat down after passing her a bottle of water and pulled over the laptop. "Boy, is it ever slow. Do you have it backed up?"

"Ahhhh, no?"

"Do you have anything on here you want to keep?"

"Oh my God, yes! Lots! Tons of pictures."

"Ok. I'll just go get a flash drive." He went off and quickly returned, "All we'll do is back up your stuff and return the machine to factory settings. It'll be just like right from the box. All your settings and everything will be erased, though. You ok with that?" he looked at her.

"Welllll," she looked as if she were thinking about it as she unzipped her hoodie and took it off. She tried not to grin as his eyes immediately dropped to her mid-section before snapping back up. "I guess I have no choice. But I use my phone most of the time, anyway. So that's ok. I'll just have to start at the beginning again. That's cool." She smiled at him while taking a swig of water, "It's warm here."

"Yeah," he gulped, "Sure is. So where are all your pictures?"

She stepped into him so that she was leaning against him, even putting a hand on his shoulder. The folder is just called pictures. They are all there. Say, I just had a great one taken at the last football game! Wanna see?"

"Ahhhh, sure."

She reached over and clicked on one. The picture opened. It showed her in her cheer uniform in a full split, a big smile on her face and her pom poms in front of her. Her legs were tanned beautifully and her skirt was up around her waist a bit. "You like?"

"Jesus," he gulped, "Ahhhh, yeah Ally, it's nice," he quickly closed it.

"You didn't look very long," she pouted.

"I got an eyeful," he gulped.

"Oh! I think I got it!" she acted shy. "Here try this one!" She reached and clicked and one popped up showing her in a bikini, a very skimpy bikini.

"Jesus!" he closed it quickly again.

Alyson laughed, "Ahhhh, now I see! You're a guy! Of course." She laughed again. "Don't worry. It's totally normal for any guy to get a little turned on looking at a young girl."

"Jesus," he hissed and tried to get up but she pushed him down by the shoulders. "Relax! I won't tell your wife or my folks! I won't tell anyone. I'm sorry. You gonna fix the computer for me? Pleaseeee."

"Ok, Alyson," he gulped, "I'm just going to copy these over to the flash drive. You really should have back-ups of your stuff. Computers can crash and burn and flash drives can get corrupted."

"Oh, I don't mind getting a little corrupted," she laughed and she ran her fingers into his hair.

"Alyson! Jesus!" he startled and tried to get up again.

"Sorry! Sorry! God, you're uptight!" She pushed him back.

He quickly brought up the internet and googled how to reset the laptop and then hit the required key strokes to start the process.

"You're so smart at this stuff for an old guy," she laughed.

"Yeah. Well I'm old enough to be your father," he told her.

"How old are you?"

"Forty-four."

"That's too bad. I got a bit of a fetish for older guys."

"Jesus!"

"You say that a lot, you know. Is that what you say when you're having sex?"

"Jesus!" he gasped again and this time he did jump up.

"I say 'Oh God' a lot but I guess it's the same thing, right?" She smirked.

"Alyson. Ahhhh, this isn't appropriate."

"You didn't think I was a virgin, did you?"

"I didn't think about it at all."

"Bullshit. You don't think I can't notice you checking me out all the time?"

"I'm never checking you out." He gulped.

"You're always doing it!!" she laughed incredulously.

"I may look at you but that doesn't mean I'm thinking about you, ahhhh, sexually."

"You never once got a boner looking at me or thinking about me?"

"This conversation isn't appropriate."

"So what you're saying is you don't want to have sex with me?" she asked trying to sound surprised.

"I'm married man with children, Alyson," he tried to sound stern.

"Does your cock fall off or something when that happens?" she asked sweetly.

"Ok, listen. Married men have a code. At least good ones do. And don't fuck the baby sitter is definitely listed there."

"You don't have to be a good married man," she laughed, "Just a mostly good married man who just fucked one baby sitter. Say, have you ever fucked a cheerleader? I could put on my outfit. All men want to fuck a cheerleader. It's the man code which overrides the husband code."

"The husband code overrides the man code."

"If you don't fuck me you'd regret it the rest of your life."

"If I do, and get caught, I definitely will regret it and I'd hurt my wife and kids."

"Just don't get caught. Easy."

"Famous last words."

"I'm sure for every one stupid guy caught another thousand get away with it."

"I have lots to lose ..."

"You can fuck an eighteen year old cheerleader!" she whispered to him grinning, to somehow solidify her argument she slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her crotch.

"Don't do that!" he hissed.

She laughed, "Ok. Sit down. Relax."

He found himself listening to her. The computer started to reboot.

"You're so tense," she got behind him and quickly started massaging his shoulders.

"Ahhhh," he started to try to get up but quickly changed his mind.

"Feels too good, don't it?" she grinned as she continued.

"Yeah," he whispered, "God damn, it does."

"Of course it does. And your wife doesn't do it for you, does she?"

"She's so busy with the kids."

"But you have needs too!"

"That's so nice."

"I can make other body parts feel even nicer."

"I know you could."

"You have an erection, Mr. Watson!" she peeped over his shoulder. "Hey! Hey! Jesus, relax! So you are a healthy man. Shhhhhh." She pushed the heels of her hands into his back and rubbed firmly but slowly. He moaned and settled into his seat again. "So can you just listen for a minute and not get freaked out?" She waited but he didn't say anything so she continued, "So, I have this fetish. I have a lot of fetishes actually but this one may interest you. I want to fuck an older married guy. So that could be you or someone else. I'd sooner it be someone I know. You know ... for safety reasons. And why shouldn't it be you? I mean I could find out who your buddies are and fuck one of them, instead. You'd be sitting around having a beer with him some night, maybe watching the game. A commercial comes on with cheerleaders or the cheerleaders are shown on the game and you notice a little smile on his face. Then you'll know. He fucked Alyson. He had his cock in Aylson's tight little cheerleader pussy."

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers