Forbidden Fruit Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, brat," he grinned.

"Stop it, Dean!" she sulked, "Hey! Take my hand!" she hissed as he started to head back down to the rec room. She grabbed his hand and he rolled his eyes as he led her downstairs.

Once downstairs he led her to the couch and pulled her down on top of him again. "Now," he grinned up at her as his arms encircled her waist, "Was it fourteen?" She didn't answer but pushed her mouth against his instead. They kissed passionately, their tongues tangling up.

"Oh Dean!" she whispered as his hand went to her ass and stared caressing.

"You really have an amazing body, Holly," he whispered as his hand explored.

"I want to!" she whispered, "You know that!"

"Yeah," he replied as he took the waist band of her yoga pants and pulled it over her round firm bum. He got them down around her knees when she started pulling up his tee shirt. He laughed as he put up his arms for her to pull it off and she hopped up quickly to pull her yoga pants off the rest of the way. "Oh yeah!" he grinned as he surveyed her muscular but shapely legs and the neatly trimmed triangle of blonde hair between them.

"Your turn!" she said eagerly as she displayed her braces in a big smile and grabbed his soccer pants to quickly start pulling them down. "OH!" she exclaimed as his fully erect cock came into view.

"What were you expecting, Holly?" he grinned as he pulled off his pants the rest of the way while she just stared with her mouth open. "Last chance, little Holly," he whispered as he held up a condom for her to see.

"Put it on," she whispered back.

He ripped it open and rolled it on as she watched with interest. "Come on," he smiled at her.

Tentatively she got on him again, straddling him, holding her hips up above his, while looking down at him with a serious expression.

He leaned up to kiss her tenderly and reached between them to hold his cock up while his other hand took her gently by the hip and drew her down. When his cock touched up against her pussy he moved it, rubbing it up and down inside her lips. When he felt his cock start to penetrate he pulled his hand out to take her firmly by both hips. "Right there, Baby," he whispered, "There it is." He pulled her towards him as he pushed up from below. His head squeezed inside, and he felt the resistance.

"Dean!" she gasped as she looked down at him with wide blue eyes.

He looked up at her, trying to be gentle while his cock ached to be inside. Holding her tightly by the hips he pulled her, and pushed and his cock broke through the resistance and squeezed in while Holly's eyes opened even wider. "Oh God, Holly!" he couldn't believe how tight it was and he gripped her ass as he pulled her towards him.

"AH!" she gasped and buried her face into his neck.

He grunted as he pushed up from below and then eased back into the couch, fucking her as he felt a wet spot forming on his neck as she gasped, "Mmmmm, God you are so amazing," he whispered to her.

She started moving a bit then, gently and slowly pulling her hips up off him then pushing back, "Like this?" she whispered in a wet gasp into his ear.

"Yeah, Baby! That's amazing," he groaned with pleasure. "This is your first time," he added unnecessarily.

"Yeah ... I wanted it to be you."

"Thank you, so much."

She continued to roll her hips on him and his cock moved in and out slowly as her pussy squeezed him like a vice.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered.

"Uh-huh!" she gasped back.

"Oh God, Holly!" he wrapped his arms around her waist and gasped into her ear, "Yes, Baby! Oh God, Yes!" his cock exploded with pleasure then and he gasped and panted as he clutched her tightly.

She gave a little mummer as she panted into his neck. He reached up and took her face in his hands to lift her up a bit to find her lips. They kissed for quite a while before he told her, "Just let me take this off and we'll cuddle a bit more ok?" He went to the bathroom and looked down at the condom that hung from his cock with a thick load weighing it down. The condom was slick with her juices and as well a bit of blood. He pulled it off and flushed it.

"Give me a bit?" Holly came in with her cloths and he left her to get dressed himself. When she came out he went to her and took her in his arms, "You ok?"

"God yes!" she smiled.

"Come on," he smiled as he got a blanket and they got back on the couch and into each other's arms. He spent an hour with her before she told him that she had to go and then he walked her over.

Ch. 30

"Movies?" Brad asked as he opened Vickie's door and went in.

"I'm dressing asshole!" she spat at him, staring there, looking at him with white bra and panties.

"I could just eat you up," he grinned as he looked at her with desire.

She put her hands on her hips and looked at him with irritation, "I. Am. Dressing. Asshole."

"Go ahead," he grinned, "Say, you don't mind if I pull my meat while watching, do you?"

"You're incorrigible, Brad!"

He didn't pull himself but he did sit down in her desk chair and watched her get ready as he rubbed his hardon through his jeans.

"You have issues, Brad," she looked over and grinned, "Really!" She wiggled, jumped and hopped to fit into her skin tight distressed jeans and pulled on a long sleeved black top.

"You guys going to the movies?"

"Well, yes! It's a first date. Where the fuck else we gonna go to?"

"Lots of places."

"Where you have to talk to the other person dummy! The movie is designed so you can go on those first few dates and gradually get to know someone. You're not even allowed to talk in there. It's perfect!"

"Yeah. I guess. So anyway, I'll probably see you there."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm taking Lisa. If her father don't kill me first. He's a big MacPherson football fan apparently."

"Ouch."

"I know, right."

"Ok, if you see us there come over. That will really help Nathan, ok?"

"Yeah sure. Don't be a snot to Lisa."

"What? Of course not!"

"You can be a bit stuck up, right? You and your posse."

"WHAT! Brad that is just not true!"

"Sure it is. So don't be looking at her funny just because she's tall."

"How tall is she?"

"My height."

"That's borderline freak of nature," Vickie grinned.

"See!"

"Kidding!"

"And listen. You don't always have to dress so hot. That's making him uncomfortable, too."

"Don't be silly. I have to look good."

"Sure. You just don't have to look smokin' all the time. You got your brother seriously turned on for fuck's sake. Dial it back a bit."

"Awwww, that's sweet. Now get the fuck outta my room."

"You're dressed now so what's the difference?"

"Whatever."

"Yeah I got to go pick up Lisa. Face the folks."

"Look for us, ok?"

"Yeah. Sure. Remember what I said."

Brad pulled into the modest two story and turned off the map on his phone. "Ok. One ... two ... three ... hut!" He got out and went to the door. He had on a nice cream color dress shirt that was form fitting in the latest style, casual dress pants with a leather belt and good dress shoes. He rang the bell and didn't have to wait long until a middle aged man answered. He was clean cut with glasses, a plaid shirt and jeans. Brad relaxed a bit because he knew he could take him in a fair fight. "Good evening, sir. My name is Brad Sterling," he put out his hand, "I'm here to pick up Lisa."

"I know who you are," he said carefully, but he shook his hand. "Come in. She's still upstairs."

An attractive middle aged woman, really an older version of Lisa, appeared. "Hi!" she smiled and offered her hand as well.

"Brad Sterling in the flesh," Lisa's father informed her.

"So I've heard," she smiled, "I don't like football all that much so I'm not holding a grudge."

"That last touchdown in that championship game. That was a fluke right? You just aired it out? Hail Mary?"

"Ahhhh, no," Brad laughed. "No, I was under pressure when I threw but that was the play. We were supposed to run it. We were supposed to run the ball a bit and try for the field goal. Run the clock a bit. But I had confidence in our D. I didn't think your guys would be expecting the bomb then, it just made more sense to be going short pass or to run the ball. But, like, that's what you expected so we changed it up. We wanted to win so bad. And it was the last game of high school so the coaches couldn't bench me right?" he laughed, "I sweated on the bench after but our D held firm and finished it out."

Lisa came downstairs then, wearing tight blue jeans and a navy blazer over a white shirt. "Hi Brad," she said shyly. "You're not giving him a hard time, are you, Dad?"

"Just reliving the Heartbreak Bowl again."

Lisa found her purse and slipped on a pair of flats. "Ready."

"Nice meeting you both," Brad nodded to her parents.

"You're a hell of a quarterback, kid."

"Have fun," Lisa's mother called as they left.

"Wow!" Lisa laughed, "He's after calling you a lot of things but hell of a quarterback is new!"

"He might hate me but he respects me. It's a start!" Brad laughed as he got the door for her, "And that's why I wanted to knock for you instead of meeting you there. Oh speaking of family, we may meet up with my sister at the theatre."

"Sister?"

"Yeah. She's on a first date with a guy from the math department that is tracking me as a sports sciences project thing. So he's a bit overwhelmed, she's like a cheerleader, so she asked me that if we see them to go over and say hi as like a, I dunno, an intervention. You look amazing by the way."

"Oh! Ahhhh, thanks. You too."

Brad pulled into the theatre and found a parking spot. When they were walking through the lot he took her hand. She looked over a bit surprised. He laughed, "It's for safety! This is a busy parking lot!"

They got in and started to look at the placards to decide on a movie. "There she is," Brad whispered to Lisa.

"Where?"

"Long black hair. Just a little imp. Ripped up jeans and black top."

"Oh my God, Brad, she's so pretty!"

"I already warned the little brat to be on her best behaviour so she should be at least tolerable. Come on." He took her hand again and they went over.

"Hey, Brat."

Vickie turned around and looked at them as a grin poked up the corners of her mouth. "Holding hands on the first date? Things must be going well."

"Well it's the second date really." Brad turned to Lisa, "The coffee thing, right?"

"That was a date?" Lisa asked and Vickie snorted. "Wow! You're tall!" Vickie said as she reached over and grabbed Nathan's hand.

"You guys don't look anything alike," Lisa remarked.

"He's adopted," Vickie told her, "Mom and Dad didn't think they could have any kids so they adopted. Then they had me after. Funny, hey? But I guess even doctors get it wrong from time to time."

"That's not true," Brad laughed, "My uncle Gus and Aunt Gladys couldn't have kids so Mom and Dad cut Vickie in two so they could at least have a half kid. That's why she's so short and only got a half brain." He laughed at his own joke and the rest of them smiled, Nathan only after looking at Vickie to ensure she was smiling first.

"Nathan," he introduced himself to Lisa.

"Hi," she smiled at him, "Brad says you do advanced sports metrics."

"I'm dabbling in it a bit. You went to MacPherson right?"

"Yeah! I remember you!"

"Cool!"

"So what do you see in him?" Vickie asked as she nodded to Brad.

"He's good at chemistry," Lisa laughed and Brad smiled. "We were assigned to each other as chemistry lab partners."

"So what are you seeing?" Brad asked them.

"End of the Season," Vickie smiled.

"Isn't that a chick flick?" he asked Nathan.

"He let me pick. He's a gentleman."

"You wanna pick?" Brad asked Lisa.

"Sure."

"Anything except End of the Season."

"Got ya," she laughed.

"You guys want to meet up after the movie and go get a bite to eat. There's a nice place just up Bell there. Broncos or something like that. Burgers and barbeque." Brad directed the question directly at Nathan.

"Yeah sure. Ahhhh, is that alright with you, Vickie?"

"I'm always hungry," she gave him a sweet smile.

"Ok?" Brad asked Lisa.

"That would be nice," she smiled.

"We'll met you guys out around here after the movie."

"I'll pick one that ends around the same time," Lisa told Vickie as she detached her hand from Brad to quickly search up on her phone.

"You're a nice brother," Lisa whispered to Brad inside.

"Awwww shucks. Well she's my only sister. Only sibling for that matter."

"I have an older brother. He's in the military now. He played football for MacPherson. He hates you by the way. He graduated the year before we started but he goes to some games when he's home at Christmas."

"Damn."

Lisa giggled and leaned in a bit towards him.

"My shoulder will be here all movie if your head gets tired." He whispered.

Brad and Lisa got out first but only had to wait a few minutes before Nate and Vickie's movie let out. Nate was smiling as they came out.

"It was a comedy?" Brad asked him.

"She was crying through the whole thing," Nate grinned as he looked at Vickie.

"It was touching!" she exclaimed as she slapped him in the stomach, "I really liked it."

"How can you bawl through a movie and then say you liked it?" Brad rolled his eyes.

"It was emotional! Touching. Sad at times. It was a beautiful movie."

"Meet you guys at that Bronco place, ok?"

They got a booth and all ordered burgers and fries. Brad and Vickie kept the conversation going and tried to get Lisa and Nate more comfortable. When they had finished Brad made another suggestion. "So there's a club close to here as well. They ain't all that concerned with IDs. Even the Hobbit, there, can get in," Lisa tried very hard to keep from laughing as Vickie scowled at Brad.

"I've been to clubs before, Brad."

"This isn't like the Mickey Mouse one, though." He grinned back, "It's never too crowded. We could like have one beer and a few dances. Finish off the night? What do you say?"

"I love dancing! Did you do dance growing up, Lisa?" Vickie asked.

"A little when I was younger. I wanted to do sports instead. Like team sports."

Nathan looked a bit scared but they all agreed and Brad gave them directions. They all got in without issue as Brad had predicted and he got them a round of light beer. Vickie dragged Nathan off onto the dance floor before the drinks arrived and it was really night and day. Victoria moved with grace and precision, her long black hair streaming around, and a look of enjoyment on her face as she went through many movements that must have been part of a choreographed cheer routine. Some people moved aside for her and other guys tried to get between her and Nathan. She ignored them and in some cases had to elbow by them to get back to Nathan. Nathan on the other had moved like he had just shit in his pants. Perhaps he did. His movements were jerky and totally out of sync with the music. His face looked pained at times but others full of wonder as he watched Victoria dance.

"She dances so amazing!" Lisa whispered to Brad in awe.

"I guess, well over a decade of practice pays off." Brad was remembering the strip tease dance. "Come on we might as well get up for one too," he took Lisa's hand.

"I'm not great at dancing," she said self-consciously.

"Like no one is worse than Nate, Lisa!" Brad grinned. "Stay close to our table so I can keep an eye on the beers. You can never be too careful, right?"

They sat down after a few dances to finish their beer. Vickie was still beaming and obviously wanted to be back up. A slow song started when they had finished so they all went back on the dance floor.

"This is more my speed," Brad chuckled as he took Lisa in his arms. Initially she tried to keep a conservative distance between them but he was having none of that, drawing her in close, entwining his arms around her until she was flattened tight up against him. "Mmmmm," he pushed his face into her hair, they were close to the same height, and he inhaled deeply.

Lisa's heart raced as Brad's arms went around her. He was so strong and his body felt so firm. It was like she never had a choice, he was in full control, and he wanted the closeness and the intimacy. She melted into him as her stomach fluttered and she tingled between her legs. She knew then that if she was alone with him, and he wanted her, she would be powerless to stop him.

Vickie wasn't about to let the opportunity pass. Nathan was still so nervous around her that she embraced this chance to break down some of his walls. So as he tried to attempt to hold her by one hand in an old fashioned waltz she plucked her hand away and both arms went around his waist. She stepped into him and pushed her body firmly up against his. She laid her head against his chest and smirked to herself at the feeling of his erection pushing into her belly.

Nathan was mesmerized. Victoria was so beautiful, graceful, and sensual. She was clever and intelligent. Athletic. She was singularly the most incredible girl he had ever met and he still couldn't believe she was interested in him. Having her push herself up against him sent electricity through him. Could he ever get used to this? Would there ever be a time where she didn't set his stomach upside down and turn his legs to jelly?

They left the club and waved good bye in the parking lot, although Brad and Vickie would ultimately end up back at the same house.

Brad drove Lisa home and was on his best behaviour. He didn't grope her in the parking lot or try to talk her into going up to lover's lookout.

"I had a great time, Brad. Thank you so much."

"I did too, Lisa. Obviously I'd like to go out with you again and hang out together at Western."

"I'd really like that, too." She leaned over to kiss him gently on the cheek.

"I'll walk you to the door," he got out and went to open her door and let her out. He took her hand and walked with her as moths spun around the exterior lights of the home. "Thanks, again," he smiled as he took her gently by the waist in front of the door. She looked at him and he leaned forward to give her a brief kiss on the lips. "Got your key?" he asked with a smile.

"What?" she blinked, "Oh my key! Yeah." She dug it out of her purse and opened the door. "Bye," she looked back regretfully.

"I'll text you?"

"Ok!" She closed the door and leaned up against it, looking up at the ceiling, "Wow!" She peeped out the window then to watch as he went back to his car and drove away.

Nathan pulled up to the Sterling's home with his heart racing. "Ahhhh, thanks Vickie. I had a really great time."

"I did too! We're gonna do it again soon, right?"

"Yeah! Sure."

"I want to, Nathan, so don't not call me like you did before."

"Ok. It's, like, really hard to believe that this is happening to me, Vickie. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, silly," she unclicked the seat beat and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, "Just promise me that the first thing you do tomorrow when you wake up is to text me, ok?"

"Ok," he gulped.

"And we'll figure out something to do. I have practice and stuff, but even if it's just to go to the library and study. But I want us to do something together so you get used to being with me more. So we can get to know each other more. Good night!" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek again. She jumped out then and dashed to the door before he could even think of walking her.

12