All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Ch. 31-35'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The passengers are getting pissed and queasy .....

GoldRogue

Your plane is making to many left and right hand turns. Also as was pointed out to you before even though the first of your story started to lean towards Brad and Vic it has ventured into non-incest for the moment. I know you want to keep folks coming back here for the next chapters but you should really post your non-incest parts in the correct areas. It is interesting story for sure and I am waiting for the time when Brad and Vic finally give into each other and fuck the night away. keep up the good writing but lord fly your plane straight the passengers are getting sick :) ... Yes I like using the plane metaphor it makes me smile :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still no fun with Vickie

Even John Watson made it to this series. I bet Sherlock Holmes would too before Brad fucks Vickie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pissed off, period

Listen GoldRogue. If there’s gonna be no Brad-Vickie tension just let us know so that we could skip the rest of the chapters. We are done reading your high school fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the moans

Excellent story and I’m sure it will completely fit in with the section it’s currently in eventually.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 3 years ago
Not pissed off just anxious

Man...... this story doesn’t belong here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES