All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is going downhill fast. It was a story about Brad going to sleep with his sister and her friends. Now it's got a bunch if extra boring characters who aren't Brad having a bunch of random sex and adding boyfriends and girlfriends that have added zero to the premise. So when does brad finish up with he rest of her friends and Victoria herself? Otherwise this story just became pointless and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How many characters??

WTF, can you fucking story get any more convaluted?? Way too many charcters to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh FFS please tell me this is NOT .....

Goldrouge

Please do not tell us you lead us down a primrose path and then decided to fuck us all with a baseball bat. I hope to god you are going to write more. If this is the last of it that was DICK move. If this is the last you crashed your F-ing plane into the side of a mountain of hate and bile. Bitch complain bitch complain complain bitch bitch bitch ...... stomping away upset right now going to throw an Adult -TT now. Rage quitting my game now. Running around outside with no clothes screaming "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!!!!" .... Ranting done. Please tell us there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You suck

Always happens. You have a semi good thing going on then blow it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where r u going with this

So where r u going with this story? First it was Brad trying to fuck Vickie now its Brad fucking all of Vickies friends. Is Brad evert gonna fuck Vickie cuz we're bit removed from incest but still in the realm of taboo I guess if fucking ur neighbor and a bunch of 18yr old is taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, that did end up lame

While I won't go on a rant like some others, this did end with a thud and not a bang. Far too many characters introduced, boyfriends, girlfriends, exes, crazy neighbors. Just too much. And we really weren't looking for all this vanilla boyfriend/girlfriend stuff either. If that were the case, it should have been in erotic couples.

Which brings us to categories. Many people, myself included, have complained about the incest/taboo issue. At least you claimed there were incestuous undertones. I disagree, there was Brad saying he wanted it, and getting shutdown for two chapters, and then it was done. So, not really. But again, at least you tried to rationalize it. So many say the fact he wanted to, or fucked a couple friends, or the cougar, were 'taboo', thus meeting the category.

No, no, and no. Again, as so many of us have pointed out, any story here is considered taboo by some. Unless it is featuring a monogamous, straight, married couple with the lights turned out, some consider it taboo. Taboo has been associated since the 70s with the movie of the same name. Incest. That's it.

Hey, I even defended you after the first couple chapters, telling others to be patient, it was coming. Guess I was wrong. I believe you could fix it. Add more chapters or start a sequel. And it was still a decent story as it was. But the finish, and especially the failure of Brad to notch Victoria, or even her other friends, was pretty anti-climactic. I await your next offering.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are one of the few who gets the incest genre

It's all about the tease, not the actual penetration. Those falling in love and fuck in the first chapter incest stories are trash. Thanks for this raunchy one.

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 4 years agoAuthor

Incest is something that has been ingrained in people's mind, since they could comprehend, that is wrong. It is condemned and banned by society. That is one of the reasons it is also so exciting to people. I would guess there are many more couples that just messed around a bit but never took the actual plunge. And yes, taboo is way wider in scope than incest.

Hoped every one liked it. My next one is called, Cheaters Never Win. It is a continuation not just from Forbidden Fruit but also The Cat and the Kitten. With new characters as well. I have it on Smashwords now but will eventually up load onto this site as well.

My apologies to some who were disappointed that Brad and Vickie didn't get it on. Characters grow and develop as you write. Put yourself into Victoria Sterling's mind for a moment. Sorry, it was just not going to happen. But as one reader said the tease and mystery is most of the fun.

Thanks again to all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong Genre

What a waste of time.

Don’t mislead your readers in future but I’ll never know because I won’t be reading any more of your wrongly labelled stuff.

Choker4DaddyChoker4Daddyover 3 years ago

This really was a waste of time, the story is clickbate. There is no incest and that’s disappointing, you used the genre to get reads and had us believing it’ll happen. The story wasn’t even a good one, I couldn't keep up with who was who and it really was just.. all over the place. Sad.

LolliconLolliconalmost 2 years ago

I agree with post that there is just too much additions character wise to keep really. Somthing I was taught when I was honing my craft in poetry was less is more or better put simple works best. You don't need several story lines when one or at most two will do it will hold the reader longer and be way less confusing plus with say 2 storylines keep it simple don't go heavy with many characters just limit it 2-4 characters per storyline and make sure you differ you main character/s in each and do the odd cross-over or overlap to tie the 2 together and maybe say bring them together in last chapter to tie of the loose ends and a shared finish or epilogue. Other point this is directed to most other posters

this incest/taboo genre not just incest so its not really in the wrong place although given most stories placed in this genre are incest not all are so a little leeway should be given

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

What a depressing story. Seriously not a single likeable or redeemable character to be had. Hot though, that's undeniable. But if I look at it for anything other than stroke value, it's depressing as hell. And yeah, it's only taboo because of the infidelity and the tease of actual incest. But it's still a more than decent stroke story. Not my cuppa right now though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES