All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Pt. 02'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars. Nicely and naturally developed characters and delicately handled political commentary. Few writers do either well.

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoesover 2 years ago

Great story 5 stars.

A couple of typos though.

Looking forward to #3

MrRLFMrRLFover 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to seeing more chapters, and thank you.

tlk2metlk2meover 1 year ago

Keep going,there has to be more to this

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

i don't read from this section....... normally, butlooking through what stories you've done, I decided on this to read, MORE MORE MORE , the story needs 2 or 3 chapters (not short ones) to complete it.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 1 year ago

Don't make us wait to long for part 3.

tslover1963tslover1963over 1 year ago

You need to continue this, would love to see where they all wind up, truly a unique love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally I happiest with fem topping, but mutual topping like the previous chapter is a wonderful middle-ground.

billyvanbruntbillyvanbruntabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story.

GreymeadGreymead4 months ago

An interesting and delightful story so far. Please continue it.

My only criticism is that you should spend some time rereading it and cleaning up typos.

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words. I know about typos. Sorry about that. I've been trying to improve. The reviewing is one of those things you spend so much time doing it begins to drive you mad. But I shall keep trying. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Serious feels in this part. Crystal really feels bad about hurting her ex-wife doesn't she? The poor woman. She grew up in a different time, and unlike her daughter, seems to have gathered the courage to transition and live true to herself much later in life. Still, she has a lovely daughter and a cute lover now. Curious to see where this three-way relationship goes.

Shout out to this line - "They all claim this--that they have their finger on the pulse of the nation, but that finger is really up their ass, and they're totally going to smell it when they pull it out." That's fuckin hilarious.

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your interest and kind words. This was one of my more challenging stories. I need to get back to it. Glad you like that line. It's an expanded version of a line said by Jason Lee in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Jason Lee was talking about Jay and Silent Bob not paying attention to the happenings in pop culture. I liked it as a way to describe certain people's assumed knowledge of the world. I added the smelling-part because that's human nature. I try not to go off on too many rants in the stories because they are supposed to be an escape from our world most of the time. Glad you like it though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES