Forbidden Garden Ch. 03: Budding

Story Info
Lily needs to be disciplined, but things get out of hand...
5.9k words
4.15
6.4k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
34 Followers

Two weeks had passed since Gregor and Rose had redefined their relationship from father and daughter to husband and wife, though the rest of the family was still none the wiser to this transformation as they had been keeping their subsequent sordid nights together secret.

And while Rose happily now saw herself as a married woman, Gregor was less keen on the "married" definition given that nothing was official, and frankly he was more focused on grooming Rose as his slave rather than as a spouse. In either case, the depression that had loomed over him was finally being kept at bay as a result of their nights together.

The results of his training were on full display in front of him on his computer as a compilation of images of Rose wearing far more restraints than clothes. Pictures that she happily posed for as she struggled in her bonds and mewed into her gags to turn on the man she now saw as her husband. And turned on Gregor was.

Simply cycling through the images on screen in his home office sent the blood pumping straight to his crotch, prompting him to reach into his pants and relieve the tension. But before he could even stroke the tip, Gregor's youngest daughter Iris abruptly entered the office without warning, forcing him to quickly retract, and thank his fortune that the desk blocked Iris's view and his laptop screen was not facing her.

Standing in the doorway, she beckoned his attention. "Dad can we talk about something? I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, and I am getting pent up dealing with this." Iris said with great annoyance, not realizing how applicable the sentence applied to Gregor as well for being interrupted. But Gregor was quick to shift gears away from lusting over his eldest daughter to helping his youngest daughter. "I'm all ears Iris. I will offer my assistance where I am able to, so please proceed."

Iris readied her request, "Can you please talk to Lily for me? That sex-hungry bitch's insatiable appetite can't continue any further! I won't allow her to keep freely indulging her libido, treating sex like it's just a daily meal. You have to convince her to stop, or at least curb her addiction to a "reasonable" level that doesn't make her look like a whore." Iris said lividly, as she was sick and tired of dealing with the horny elephant in the room.

Gregor composed himself and recited back the progressive stance he and Gardenia had taken since finding out about Lily's bottomless libido. "Your mother and I already agreed not to impede Lily's sexuality and interests. And in exchange for us letting Lily have that kind of freedom she would be strictly beholden to her birth control regiment without exception. I'll admit Lily has certainly been more...open than we were expecting, but she has been faithfully taking the pills like a disciplined and responsible adult, so I see no problem." Gregor said confidently in his stance.

But the far more disciplined and prudish Iris was quite irritated with the response. "This isn't just about her, it's about familial reputation! Everyone in school already thinks she's a loose and easy slut, and now I have male classmates approaching me with blatantly obviously sexual invitations, thinking since I'm her twin sister, that I'm just as easy a lay for them! I am sick and tired of having to threaten my classmates with sexual harassment claims just to get them off my back. So please tell her to keep it in her panties!" she said fuming and fed up.

Iris's aggressive stance instinctively caused Gregor to shrink. Another side effect of his weak will in times of crisis. "I will talk to her then." he responded back passively, effectively throwing away his earlier confident stance out of pressure. Iris promptly walked out triumphantly, but not before shooting another request to her knocked over father.

"And when you get the chance, fix the leaking faucet in the upstairs bathroom. The last thing I need are two things in this house with an excessive dripping problem." she barked, making a not-so-subtle allusion to her perpetually wet elder twin.

With Iris having departed once more from the room, Gregor stared back at the images of the bound and gagged Rose on his computer in various sultry positions intended to please him. He then sighed to himself, the irony becoming apparent.

"If only you knew how perverted your household really was Iris. Lily is honestly normal compared to where me and your big sister, my "new wife" stand..." he muttered under his breath once more questioning if what he was doing was truly right to do.

(Later that afternoon)

Making good on one half of his promise to Iris, Gregor had geared up in his handyman equipment with the intention to fix the leaking upstairs faucet. He was outfitted with various wrenches, tools, and a roll of duct tape, and while he felt confident in his workman's attire, any half-experienced hardware technician looking upon him would have sighed in disappointment at the sad state he was in. He walked himself over to the upstairs bathroom only to be blocked by a closed door. He heard the shower inside suddenly turn off, followed by someone departing the tub.

Gregor knocked on the door to assess the situation. "Anyone in there?" Gregor asked, already knowing the answer but having no knowledge of exactly which daughter it was since he thought it was only him home now.

"Just me Dad. Had to clean myself off. My "friend" was "messy" with me and while he was a good "performer", I was hardly a fan of his natural musk." It was Lily, his 18-year-old middle daughter, and if her voice did not give away that fact, her less than subtle response did.

"I need to get in there to fix the faucet sweetie. Are you going to be much longer?" Gregor asked respectfully.

"No, I'm nearly done and decent, so you can come in if you like. Door's unlocked." Lily responded back casually. With permission granted, Gregor entered...and was promptly shocked.

Contrary to what Lily had just said, she was half naked in nothing but a clean pair of white panties and bra, her washed porcelain skin still wet and glistening like something out of a beauty commercial intended to make women insecure and men hard.

"I thought you said you were decent!" Gregor exclaimed utterly baffled by Lily's complete lack of shame.

"I'm wearing underwear Dad. It's not like I'm as buck naked as I was a second ago." Lily responded back completely unfazed being seen. Gregor's mind went in two directions upon seeing the scene unfold. Part of him was getting understandably turned on seeing the beautiful female form laid out before his eyes, but the other half was in complete disbelief with how comfortable Lily was being seen like this.

The latter half won out as he remembered what Iris told him earlier in the day about Lily's problem behavior. He shrugged it off at first as a non-issue, but unintentionally being on the receiving end of a cock tease put everything Iris said into perfect perspective. Lily's carnal debauchery had to stop.

Gregor put on his serious Dad face and proceeded to lay into his middle child. "Okay, I think it's time you put on a chastity belt or something Lily, because your promiscuity has gotten out of hand and it's clearly warping your mind regarding what is considered socially acceptable." Lily was taken aback by her father suddenly taking a stand on something as he continued to lecture her.

"It takes very little for a guy to get the wrong idea about a woman, and sex should not be freely doled out like candy from a gumball machine! So, either put a cap on the libido, or at least stick to a single guy who will be the only one who sees you like this!" Gregor exclaimed, finishing his rant against her immodesty.

Recollecting herself, Lily's neutral smile shifted to a defensive frown. "Did Iris put you up to this?" Lily accused before continuing. "I'm simply living my life according to my natural instincts and desires. If I want to eat, I eat. If I want to run, I run. If I want to have sex, I find a guy. It's as simple as that! Besides, I thought we all agreed as long I'm on the pill it would be fine?" she asked, referring back to the deal she had with her parents. But Gregor knew he had to stand firm with her and assert his will as the sole parent of the house to steer Lily back on the right path.

"That was before your mother passed. You need to be more responsible and devoted going forward if you are going to continue being an upstanding human being. Modesty is not some limiting force, but a crucial societal pillar that keep us from becoming feral animals driven only by biology." Gregor chastised even as he was still being drawn in by Lily's naturally seductive form in just her underwear.

He tried to stand firm and continued on a somewhat related example. "Imagine if I just thoughtlessly decided to screw you, my own daughter, disregarding that we were parent and child? How would you feel about that?" he asked, getting uncomfortably close to the fact he had already broken said taboo with Rose.

Lily's eyes darted away from her father's eyes in a downward direction before retorting. "I don't know about me, but I clearly see how you feel about the idea given the tent you are pitching in front of me." Lily said mischievously as she pointed out that Gregor had a clearly visible boner in his pants from seeing Lily disrobed.

Gregor instinctively covered his junk out of shame. "Hold on, this isn't..." Gregor said in a panic not wanting to freak Lily out from the involuntary bodily reaction. But Lily was not quick to condemn.

"It's okay Dad. I'm not going to shame you for popping a little wood for your own daughter. Any man in your situation would react the same way, because before we are father and daughter, we are still just man and woman. Biology also dictates that men get hard and pursue the opposite sex when aroused by the female form, just as it also dictates that women seek out men of attractive physique to feed their own yearning for warmth and physical intimacy. It's completely normal." Lily said reassuringly.

Gregor breathed a sigh of relief upon being given absolution. "I appreciate that and..." but then Lily interrupted.

"And by that same logic I am pursuing that same warmth, intimacy, and euphoria that nature entitles all of us to. So what I'm doing is completely fine and natural in accordance with the flow of nature." Lily said, proudly having effectively used her father's own hard-on as evidence to support her stance and win the argument. But Gregor was hardly pleased to have been slain by his own sword and was not about to just let her roll all over him and undermine his parental authority.

"This isn't up for debate Lily! I don't care what nature may dictate since I am still the one who runs this household. You will respect the authority of your parents, also in accordance with nature by the way, and you will do so without complaint or risk the consequences of the going against the herd!" Gregor said still using Lily's naturalist logic against her.

But Lily was at the limit of her patience, and in doing so uttered something that completely shifted the tone and direction of the argument. "That's rich coming from a man who raised a daughter who has the hots for him!"

Gregor was frozen in place upon hearing what Lily said. 'How did she find out!?' Gregor thought to himself in fear. 'Did she somehow see Rose and I doing it one night? Did Rose tell her without thinking? Were there subtle clues that neither of us were diligent enough to cover up?' So many thoughts raced through Gregor's head as to the source of the leak, but he knew he could not fumble here. He needed to stand his ground and boldly own the taboo so Lily could not weaponize it against him.

"What Rose and I do in the privacy of our own bedrooms is none of your concern. We are both consenting adults and in love, even if general society won't accept it. At least we are faithful to each other and treat sexual intimacy as something truly special, and not as some cheap act no different from trimming one's nails." Gregor said confidently, making sure he showed no shame in saying so, even if he still felt uncertain about the nature of his incestuous relationship with Rose.

But upon finishing his statement of love, the look on Lily's face was one of blank confusion and shock as she stared off into space. Her face said it all. Lily did not know about the incest...until he literally just said it. Gregor had completely fucked up, and he knew it.

As the reality sank into Lily's mind, her affect began to shift away from the blank white expression. But not to one of rage, disgust, or fear. If anything, Lily's eyes seemed to light up with excitement as a big happy smile worked itself across her perverted face.

"She did! She actually worked up the courage to confess! And she stuck the landing too!" Lily exclaimed with glee at the prospect of her older sister finally scoring. "I mean, I know that she's felt like that towards you for a long time and Mom's passing certainly created a vacuum for her to fill, but I never thought she would manage to express her feelings, much less take you to bed! I guess I'm not the only one in the family who knows how to live unhindered!" Lily reflected, conveying to Gregor that while she did know about Rose's feelings, she did not know she had finally scored her man.

Gregor was stunned speechless as his half naked daughter bounced up and down with glee upon hearing the news, her visible cleavage bouncing along with her. "You have to tell me all the details! Did you do anything spicy? Are you planning on getting married proper? How did you manage overcome the barrier of knowing she was your own daughter?" Lily said excitedly, firing non-stop questions before taking a more inquisitive tone.

"Or wait...was it precisely because she was your daughter that you were able to get it up?" she theorized out loud. "I mean, I've done a lot of outlandish things for a sexual high in the past, but interestingly I have never really given incest, the apex of taboo relationships, much thought. Is the forbidden fruit truly the sweetest on the tree?" Lily continued to ponder.

She then turned her gaze back to her father who was still frozen in place unsure of how to interject. She scanned him from top to bottom like an art connoisseur, evaluating him as a male subject, not just as a father. Everything from his stature to his personality was considered in her evaluation.

Her assessment complete, a mischievous smile once more worked itself across her face, like a cat who had just found a mouse to play with. She approached Gregor, still in nothing put her bra and panties, and leaned her body against his in a clear act of seduction. "What are you doing!?" Gregor shouted, now jolted back to reality by his middle child's unexpected acts of carnal interest.

"I'm just following my natural instincts once more. And I just happen to be curious what the forbidden fruit tastes like for myself." Lily said with charm and curiosity as she wrapped her hands around Gregor's body and pressed her smooth body over her father's crotch, still hard as a rock in spite of all the chaos.

"Hold on! This is wrong!" Gregor said nervously. And while he was still debating his personal ethics of incest given his existing arrangement and relationship with Rose, he knew at the very least cheating on Rose was a recipe for disaster, and that feeding Lily's libido was counterintuitive to Iris's wishes to get Lily on a more chaste life path.

But Lily was not taking no for an answer. "Don't be such a stick in the mud Dad! I'd much rather you put your stick into my mud if you catch my drift." Lily said, tightening her grip on him and pulling him towards her into the bathroom. However, Lily miscalculated his center of gravity and the two of them fell backwards.

Gregor managed to land on his braced hands, preventing the worst of gravity's fall for the both of them. But now Gregor was pinned right on top of Lily in a blatantly suggestive position. "My aren't you bold! But I'm open to whatever kinky acts and positions that might be rushing through that perverted head of yours. I'm ready when you are!" said the sultry Lily, giving full green lights to her father.

But despite Gregor's raging hard-on, and now seeing Lily as the full and mature woman she was, Gregor still did not want to corrupt his daughter any further than she had already corrupted herself. He already turned one of his own daughters into his BDSM plaything, and he knew how heinous it was to even think about doing the same to yet another one of his offspring. He was sick, but even he had to draw a line somewhere. Gregor knew he had to stop this. Even if it meant scaring Lily into backing down, and maybe even making her reconsider her deviant ways.

Gregor sat himself up on Lily's thighs, promptly reached for the duct tape on his belt with one hand and grabbed Lily's wrists with the other. Without warning he tightly bound his middle daughter's hands above her head with the sticky adhesive material, prompting a startled reaction from Lily. "Ehh?" Lily mouthed not expecting this sudden escalation. She looked up at her father who had now donned his dom face. To Gregor, the best approach to scare a deviant pervert was with a bigger and more deviant pervert.

Gregor grabbed his stunned daughter by the chin, pulling her closer to his now devilish face. "You think yourself a diva of the deviant, but your dear old Dad is the sovereign of sadism. I wonder how you'll look, completely bound and broken once I'm done toying with you?" he said casting an ominously cruel tone. He did this all in an effort to repel Lily away from him and prompt her to back down when it became apparent he was actually serious about ruthlessly defiling her. But instead, Lily's affect quickly shifted from nervous shock to sexual curiosity.

"Oh, so you're into the whole BDSM thing? I guess that explains the muffled moans I always heard coming from yours and Mom's bedroom all those nights. But I'm down with a little bondage. I have my fair share of experience rolling with a few BDSM circles, so I'm curious what your brand of bondage will look like." Lily said with great interest in what would come next. This irritated Gregor because not only was his plan back-firing, but her whole attitude felt like a slight against his domination persona for showing no fear in the face of him.

Deciding to escalate, Gregor took the roll of tape and began wrapping Lily's legs together with the duct tape. One set around her thighs, two rungs around her legs. "You just lost your last chance at escape my dear. You may see yourself as a predatory big cat in the fields of seduction, but now you're just a helpless kitty caught in a snare. And this hunter is going to take great pleasure skinning you for his trophy case." Gregor threatened cryptically with a sharp increase in sadistic rhetoric. But once more there was no fear on Lily's face. If anything, she seemed more annoyed.

"Listen Dad, I know foreplay is important and all for building the atmosphere, but I'm getting a little bored and impatient here. Just stick it in me and skip to the good part. I do have other things to do today after all." said Lily completely dismissive of Gregor's efforts to assert his dominance over her. Lily's blasé attitude to the whole situation made something in Gregor snap. He was not about to let this blatant disrespect from such a cocky bitch go, and his irritation boiled over into a full-blown rage.

"How about instead..." Gregor started as he pulled more tape off the roll, "You shut the fuck up and let Daddy use you however the hell he wants!" And without warning he pressed the sticky adhesive to Lily's lips and began wrapping the tape several times around her head tightly, silencing his mouthy daughter for good. "MMPPHHH! HHMMMFF!?" Lily cried through the strict gag now suddenly looking far more frazzled than she was a moment ago. Her passive indifference had been swiftly replaced by nervous terror upon seeing how quickly her father escalated.

inky_9
inky_9
34 Followers
12