Forbidden Garden Ch. 03: Budding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMFFF! MMMPPHHH!!" Lily continued to moan as she flailed against her tape restraints, now sufficiently scared as Gregor had intended to achieve. But while it looked like Lily was finally ready to back out, Gregor's libido on the other hand was firing on all pistons seeing Lily struggle and murmur in fear. He had completely lost sight of his original plan to scare Lily straight and was now much more focused on teaching his daughter the consequences of disrespecting the master of the house.

"I think it's time you learned your place you dirty little nympho. Starting now, I own you! You'll be putting out for me, and me alone, as my personal slave." Gregor said with force towards a frightened Lily. Without warning he pulled down her bra and gave each of her nipples a sharp pinch.

"HMMFFF!!" Lily squeaked as pain and pleasure shot through her tits. "What? You don't like a little pain? I thought you were a professional pervert? Or are you such a lightweight that you only want pleasure?" Gregor mocked, followed by him reaching inside of Lily's panties and began fingering her pussy.

"Hmm...mmmfff!" Lily cried as she winced from the sexual stimulation as her father explored her sensitive insides. "Heh, easy as pie to reach inside of here. Guess you really are a whore for being so loose down here. I bet I could shove my whole hand in here if I tried!" Gregor taunted as he proposed his idea. "Nmmff! Hpphh!" Lily moaned in response as she rapidly shook her head in adamant opposition to the overkill suggestion in a desperate attempt to garner mercy from her new horny master.

But Lily's panic only served to turn on Gregor further as she struggled in vain. As fun as tying up and screwing Rose was, at the end of the day she was incredibly complicit with his demands, and only seemed to play at struggling against her binds and moaning into her muzzle in order to please her "husband". But with Lily, this was actual resistance and fear. The struggling, the muffled screaming, and the tears welling up in her eyes were far more real to Gregor. And he reveled in the fact he was going to get a chance to break an unwilling damsel to his will.

"On second thought, I'm feeling merciful with you since you're my own flesh and blood." Gregor said calmly as he removed his hands from her pussy which led to Lily breathing a brief sigh of relief. Relief that was cut short when he pulled Lily's panties down, exposing her vagina to the open air. "MMPPHH!" Lily squeaked at the sudden stripping as well as realizing exactly what was coming next. It was a safe prediction to make given Gregor was now pulling down his pants, exposing his own erect member to the open air as well.

"Here's hoping you will actually feel something with that hollowed out harlot cunt!" Gregor exclaimed as he positioned his cock right in front of Lily's vagina. "MMMFFF! MMMPPHHH!!" Lily moaned as her eyes widened and once more shook her head repeatedly in a last-ditch attempt to make her father stop. But her opposition only served to goad him on further and see this bondage session to the main event. With a sudden thrust, Gregor easily pierced the loose Lily through. "Mmmmm..." Lily wept as it became apparent there was no turning back.

Gregor wasted no time thrusting, doing his best to loosen up Lily's insides even further than her past conquests had. "Hmmff! Mmmm...MMPPHHH!" Lily continued to moan as her senses were assailed, and she finally came to understand what the forbidden fruit of incest truly tasted like. Rich, sharp, and highly toxic to the point of being dizzying. Her mind went blank as her father showed no restraint in plowing her as if she were no different than a common whore.

She regained her senses once more only when Gregor began burying his face in her tits and went quick to suckle from and bite them to send another jolt to her nerves. "HMMMMFFF!!" Lily muffled in pain as her predator continued to dine upon her flesh and soul.

"What a lovely spread I have before me. I see why boys are so quick to partake from your menu." Gregor said half in compliment, half in torment. "But now you'll only be serving this dish to me alone, as I doubt even the most desperate man would ever want a woman who slept with her own father!" he shouted with sadistic delight as he fed upon her.

The "meal" reached its zenith in the ensuing twenty minutes that came after. Capped off with a phrase Lily heard many times before in the past. "I'm coming! Since you're on the pill I'll give you my full load!" Gregor declared as he floored the gas and began thrusting rapidly and transmitted every motion to Lily in turn. "Mmm...hmmmff...MMMMPPHHH!!" Lily moaned as father and daughter orgasmed in unison together and Lily was filled with his warm sticky load. It was a feeling she was not unfamiliar to, only this time, the DNA sprayed inside her was half her own.

A familiar heavy breathing followed the afterglow of the sexual climax, but for Gregor another familiar feeling came over him. Unbridled shame. His libido satisfied and his ball sac emptied, his domination persona burned off and he was once again faced with the reality of the perverse atrocity he had just committed upon his own flesh and blood offspring. And this time he did not even have consent to justify his actions in the aftermath.

Gregor was quick to take out the scissors from his supply of hardware tools, cutting and peeling off the tape restraints around Lily's arms and legs, and carefully feeding the scissors under her cheeks to cut through the heavy tape gag, also careful not to pull off his daughter's hair as he peeled off the adhesive muzzle. He pulled back from her, head pointed down at the bathroom titles, awaiting the ironic judgement of being called a sick sexual predator by a woman who lived her life like a discount prostitute.

But when Lily did speak, it was not the tone he was expecting. "Wow, that really was incredible. Remind me to never crack a dirty joke about incest again in the future. The forbidden fruit truly is the sweetest, like a strong sweet and sour strawberry daiquiri." Lily said still glowing from the sexual experience. Gregor was once again shocked. Not five minutes ago she was trying to scream bloody murder and flailing around like trapped wild game, yet now she was already nonchalantly comparing the experience to her long list of sexual accolades.

"Hold on...why are you so satisfied all of a sudden!? You were literally begging and crying for mercy just a second ago when I basically raped you!" Gregor questioned, understandably confused by what had just happened. But once again, Lily resumed her carefree attitude in her response.

"Oh, that was all just performance for your sake. Like I said, I ran with a few BDSM circles in the past, and I learned pretty quickly that sadists lap up stuff like crying, moaning, and looking panicked and desperate from their subs like lemonade. Once you know that, it's easy to goad them into going at you harder and more vigorously for added fun." Lily explained.

"You're no exception to that Dad. Granted I did have to provoke you into getting serious with me by acting blasé enough to trigger a more aggressive response. Though I still have to reward you with lots of bonus points thanks to your many obvious years of S&M experience that really made your performance stand out in my eyes for the better compared to the younger crowd I'm used to." Lily summarized honestly in review.

Gregor was floored. Though he did not initially intend to let his inner sadistic demon run this wild, he thought he had at least finally taken full control of the impetuous Lily to the point where she would fall in line with his will. In reality, Lily was the one who was playing him the whole time. He was just another one of her conquests in her pursuit of new sexual heights. Yet thinking back, he realized this was not his first time experiencing this.

The late Gardenia herself was also quite the manipulative succubus when she needed to be. Gregor remembered one time they got into a massive argument over something petty that Gardenia blew way out of proportion. In retaliation Gregor chose to assert his authority over her by keeping her bound and gagged for a week straight to teach her never to oppose him...only to find out later she antagonized him deliberately just so she could enjoy the experience of a prolonged bondage session at his hands. Lily truly was just like her mother. A realization that...warmed his heart?

Satisfied, Lily then proceeded to stand up from the bathroom floor, refastened her bra, and pulled up her panties over her crotch, still leaking Gregor's and her bodily fluids. Gregor finally pulled himself together and looked up at Lily. "Shouldn't you wash yourself off after all that?" he asked unable say anything of importance.

Lily just smiled a cheeky grin at the irrelevant question being thrown her way. "I just got out of the shower, and besides, I want to revel in the idea of your troops swimming around inside me a bit longer." she responded as the fluids seeped into her pure white panties, visibly staining them.

And just like that Lily went about redressing herself in her jeans and shirt and promptly exited the bathroom, shimmying herself past her father and most recent sexual partner. She did however shoot a glance back at Gregor with a single parting shot.

"We should do this again sometime." she said cheekily as she shuffled herself downstairs to continue about her day as if nothing happened. Gregor was left alone in the bathroom, still grappling with the reality of what had just happened. His only company was a greater sensation of euphoric satisfaction, and the dripping of a leaky faucet he never got around to fixing.

(Later that evening)

Everyone in the family was sitting down at the table for dinner together. Though each of them had busy lives, Gregor, Rose, Lily, and Iris made a point to have a family meal at least once a week together to catch up and come together as a family unit. Normally the four had little to catch up on, but Lily broke the trend by stating she had a "major announcement" to make to the whole family regarding her personal life.

"Someone in the family has recently let me know that they have taken issue with my current lifestyle." Lily started as her body faced Gregor, yet had her eyes keenly fixed on Iris, drawing ire from her younger twin. Then, in a somewhat theatrical tone, she continued. "So, starting today, I am formally renouncing my debaucherous, open sexual lifestyle, and choosing to commit myself fully to a single man to focus my amorous affection upon." She concluded.

"I'm glad to see you have finally found someone to love rather than lust for. Here's hoping you find wedding bells at the end of your path." Rose said genuinely proud of Lily, all the while secretly wishing that this man would have the same kind of strong romantic bond that she felt she and Gregor had.

Iris however was in complete disbelief of her twin sister's sudden heel turn after what she assumed was just a single talk with her Dad. "Just like that?" she said in doubt. A sour retort from her sister that only drew a proud smile from Lily. "And just who is this man you're going to "fully commit to" that is worth retiring your title as the Whore of Babylon?" Iris continued still hesitant to believe Lily's proclamation.

Lily just responded with pervy grin. "Why do you want to know? Are you the type that likes to watch oh prudish little flower?" Lily questioned suggestively.

Iris turned red from anger. "No! Just...forget I even asked. Have fun with your new boy toy or whatever." Iris said defensively before backing down entirely.

But Lily still decided to throw Iris a bone. "Let's just say I spent my whole life eating hamburger, recently tasted steak, and have no interest going back to eating cheap meat." Lily said concluding her announcement proper.

Gregor was equally surprised by Lily's change in face given what had just happened earlier in the day between them. 'Did she have some kind of major post-sex revelation after the incest that made her rethink her life?' Gregor asked himself trying to piece things together. 'Oh well, either way it worked out in the end. I just hope this aftermath doesn't make things weird between me a Lily going forward.' But as Iris was busy focusing on her food and Rose was prepping for clean-up, Gregor looked up from the table and saw a sneaky smile across Lily's face directed squarely at him.

Once Lily saw she had her father's attention, she began mouthing with her lips without making a sound. Reading her lips, Gregor heard, 'My bedroom, tonight, bring rope.' And in that moment, it became apparent that he was the "steak" Lily was referring to. And though thrown for a loop upon understanding the message, without thinking he silently mouthed back 'I'll be there.' His first-born daughter had become his wife. And now it seemed his second-born daughter was now his mistress.

Lily was excited at the prospect of pushing a new envelope in her sexual pursuits, this time within her own household. But even she at the time had no idea that the incestuous ivy growing and spreading within her home was still only at the budding stage of its development. Or that it would be the pure and innocent Iris that would ultimately make the forbidden vines blossom...

12