Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena should have let the comment go. If she had, it might never have happened. But she didn't.

"So, Damon, in Europe is it common for white women to date black men?"

"Well, Lena, it is not that uncommon. White women in Europe are not as prejudiced as women in America."

"Oh, Damon, I wish you wouldn't say that."

"I'm sorry. But you are an unusual lady in that you seem to see people as people. Not white or black or yellow. You know what I mean. But you would never talk with me on the streets of the town, would you?"

"Well, yes, I would. I have not kept our friendship a secret. I gave your name to my husband and Brother Johnson. Does that sound like I am prejudiced?"

"Again, I'm sorry. I had no right to paint you with the broad brush. You are a very nice lady. I really enjoy talking with you."

"So, Damon? Is the reason you are not married because you got used to dating white women in Europe?"

"I really wouldn't call most of it dating, Miss. Most of the women sought me out."

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Let's just say that I am well endowed."

The picture in her mind kept flashing back to the first time she had noticed him. He had his big black cock out urinating thinking no one was watching. Yet, she had been watching. His long flaccid black cock was six or seven times the size in volume as her husband's puny penis. She knew that Neil's penis got hard when they had sex. She wondered just how much Damon's cock grew when he got hard. She blushed again but didn't retreat.

"What does that mean, exactly, Damon."

The talk of sex had caused Lena to become flushed and excited. Damon was already tenting the front of his overalls. His dark chest was muscled. She looked at him. He was probably still in his late thirties. He was very handsome. Looking at the increasing bulge in his only clothing, she could just imagine how big his cock was. She knew she had to flee. She tried but was frozen in her stupor. A silly thought crossed her mind of how her grandmother used to call pleasant embarrassment 'the vapors'. She chuckled and Damon might have misinterpreted it. He saw the smile and took it as an invitation.

"Well, Lena, I could show you. Is that okay?"

She froze. How could she have gotten herself into this predicament?

Damon took a huge gamble when he dropped his fishing tackle and unhooked the one clasp holding the overalls up. He slowly dropped his bib and held the one strap letting them fall to his knees.

There it was. Lena nearly fainted. This was so wrong. This was so taboo. If anyone saw this, Damon would probably be lynched and she would be run out of town. But there it was. The most astounding thing she had ever seen. The black cock was sticking straight out and throbbing. The tip was visible, just peeking out of his foreskin. The plum sized head was shining with his precum. It was huge. It was massive. It looked so virile and yet so grotesque to her. She had to get her feet moving. Damon made no move of any kind but stared her right in the eyes.

He recognized the look he had seen so many times on the faces of German women. This would be before they dropped to their knees and took him into their mouths. German women knew that American GIs loved blow jobs. The women would usually get gifts from the GIs but it didn't matter to most of them. German men were scarce after the war. There were plenty of white GIs to choose from. It seemed most of the prettiest women knew that black soldiers were the best lovers. The women were not constrained by the social mores of America. They certainly didn't want to be raped but most were starved for sex. The military had clamped down on servicemen who abused women. German women began feeling more at ease being with the American servicemen. Just like everywhere, white women fantasized about African-American men fucking them with their enormous cocks.

Damon watched for a sign from Lena. She began trying to speak but nothing would come out. Finally, she turned and stumbled back up the path. She took a few steps and then began to run. Had he just committed his final sin? Would she go tell her husband? He didn't think so, but you never knew. It would be a fitful night and following day thinking of what could happen after that. He went home and fixed his dinner.

Lena ran back home hoping Neil would not be there. He wasn't. She barely made it to her bathroom. She sat on the side of the tub and pulled her panties down. Her pussy was dripping sweet juices. She inserted a finger into herself and frigged her dripping snatch. I felt so good. She inserted two more fingers and brought so much pressure on her clit that it felt like an electric shock. She stifled herself as her orgasm washed over her. A cry escaped her lips.

About that time, she heard a weak wrap on the door.

"Honey, are you okay?"

Neil had just come in and heard the sharp cry. She was so pissed. She had to recover her senses. She pulled up her panties and answered him.

"Oh, I'm fine, Neil. I just hit a sharp corner with my toe. It hurt at first. I'm fine."

"Okay." He replied.

She could not bask in the afterglow of probably her best ever orgasm. She had to get moving. It was almost like a ruined orgasm. Not quite. The orgasm was great but she missed the sweet deceleration of her rapid heartbeat.

She went out to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner. Neil came and talked with her while she was cooking. She knew how to steer the conversation. She asked about his day. He began telling her about all his contacts and some details of conversations that he had with the church members. She only half paid attention to the answers. She had to reconcile the lust with her upbringing. The gossip she had heard from her girl acquaintances raced through her mind. She wasn't sure anything those girls had experienced could compare to Damon's big black cock. What could she do to remove the image from her mind?

Damon had indeed crossed a line. He hoped that Lena wouldn't tell Neil about their encounter. He waited a few days and fished in the larger creek. When he hadn't heard anything, he decided to try his luck in his now-favorite spot under the bridge. That day, he fished for a while and caught some small perch. Then a bigger fish pulled his cork firmly. He hoped it was a catfish. He wrestled the fish until it tired out. It wasn't huge, but good sized for the creek. It was a nice catfish. Just as he pulled it out of the water, he heard a voice.

"Wow. That's a big one."

He looked up to see Lena in a pretty sundress with some tennis shoes on. She smiled at him. There was no fear or apprehension on her face.

"Yeah. That's not the only thing big down here."

She walked down closer. He was dressed as he always was for fishing. Overalls and boots with no underwear. She came closer.

"Surprised to see you, Lena. Last time we met you ran away. Didn't think you would be back. I didn't shock you?"

"Yes, you did shock me but I couldn't get the image out of my head. Are all black men that well-endowed?"

"No. As much as some of them want to portray the myth. All white people think all black men have large dicks. However, I think a lot of black guys do have big ones. At least that's what all the pretty German girls thought. Most of them would rather, uh, uh, have a black man than a white man. At least that is what my main girlfriend told me."

"So, they would have sex with black GIs mostly."

"If they could find one like me, at least. I didn't have any trouble finding women over there. They all assumed that American GIs liked blow jobs. I got plenty from the German girls."

"Uh, what is a blow job?"

"Oh, wow, Lena you must have really lived a sheltered life. A blow job is when the woman takes the, uh, penis in her mouth."

"Oh, my. I can't believe that. Are you kidding me?"

"No. Most married women know that. You never give your husband a blow job?"

"Oh, no. No.

"You might want to try it. He will like it."

"I think he would divorce me if I tried that."

"Really? He is that much of a prude? I thought that sex was biblical for married couples."

"Sex, yes. But not that."

"Lena. I want to ask you something. Please don't be offended. Would you like to practice on me?"

"Oh, god, Damon. I would surely go straight to hell."

"I doubt it. There is no risk of getting pregnant and you are obviously intrigued by my cock."

"That sounds so bad. I never thought of a penis being referred to as a 'cock'."

"Yes, I know. The German women loved it. They drew pictures of a rooster so the GIs could see them. That let us know that they wanted some big black dick. So anyway, I would love to teach you to suck my black cock."

"I couldn't, Damon."

"Lena. Just the fact that you have seen my cock and came back down here tells me a different story. I am going to drop my overalls. You can either approach or not. It is up to you."

He unclasped the one shoulder strap and moved the bib past his huge cock. His overall dropped to his ankles. Lena had that look. He knew it. It was all the proof he needed. This naïve white woman wanted to suck it. He had to be careful, though. He didn't want to do anything that was non-consensual. She froze. He smiled slightly at her discomfort. He had seen that same look many times. This was going to be good. He could sense it. He held his cock straight out. Then, she moved toward him.

Lena moved unconsciously toward the forbidden cock. She would hardly remember these steps when she ran home later. Damon reached his hand to hers and moved her to his throbbing member. He placed her hand around his huge cock. She could not circle the circumference with her dainty fingers. When she grasped the ebony spear, he gently indicated for her to get to her knees. He slowly moved toward her lips so as not to startle her. A stream of precum was flowing from him and he placed the bulbous head to her lips. A slight movement forward and she moved her lips to receive the massive tool. There was no way he was going to get the monstrous thing into her oral cavity. He knew that. He moved easily forward getting as much inside her as she could stand.

This would have to be baby steps. He didn't want her to feel violated. He held his cock so she could move easily. He groaned.

"Oh, Lena. That feels so good. Umm. Lick me with your tongue."

He moved his cock out of her mouth and lifted the tip up so she could lick the underside. Her tongue on his sensitive glans made him jerk. He couldn't believe he was about to cum. The sheer excitement of introducing this beautiful white woman to black cock was so exhilarating that he blasted cum onto her mouth and face. His cock throbbed and shot his pent-up load into the air. Some landed in her hair while the pressure of his ejaculation blew part of his wad over her head. This was the closest thing he had to a real orgasm due to vaginal penetration. He could not believe that this woman had made him cum so much and so quickly.

Lena was startled with the explosive nature of his ejaculation. She had never experienced this with her husband. Of course, they only had missionary sex but she felt that when he came, he just leaked a small amount of watery fluid. She could easily wipe it off her vagina with one tissue.

Her mind went dull until the blasts of cum brought her back to reality. She jumped to her feet and started to run. Her legs were like rubber. She fell and skinned her knees. Slowly she arose and began to move unsteadily up the creek bank. Damon was recovering and didn't pursue her. It was better to let her go.

She made it up to the road without thinking about the semen covering her face and hair. Thankfully, no cars were coming as she began to run to her house. She threw the door open and made for the bathroom. She removed her dress and underwear as she started the water running in the tub. Without waiting for enough water, she got in and began soaping herself to remove the gooey white substance. She reached for the shampoo and washed her hair. She couldn't tell for sure if she got all the cum out. It was so thick and slimy. Not like Neil's. Damon's cum had some body to it. She tried to forget what had just happened. She got out of the tub and grabbed a towel.

After drying herself off, she wrapped her hair in the towel. She ran to the bedroom and got out fresh underwear and a print dress. She slipped on some flats and took her hairbrush outside with her. He hoped the sun would dry her hair more quickly while she brushed it. She hoped that Neil didn't show up. She wouldn't be able to concoct a reasonable story in her present state of mind.

As the sun and a gentle breeze helped dry her hair, she reflected on what she had just done. Would someone find out? What if Damon told his friends about what had just happened? She didn't think he was the type of person who would brag about something like that. He was more private and mature. She didn't know how to feel about her actions. She did know that her pussy was leaking plenty of lubrication when she washed herself. She couldn't deny that. What could she possibly do to rid herself of the guilt?

She went back inside and picked up her clothes. She put them in the normal wash thinking that Neil would never look in there anyway. Even if he did, she was sure that he would not notice the dried cum. She could explain the spots if she had to but she wasn't concerned about that. What she was concerned about was her certain damnation. How could she allow herself to be tempted that way. She knew deep down that it was her own fault. Damon would never have been so bold if she hadn't kept returning to his fishing spot. When the conversation returned to his army days in Germany, she had become so intrigued with the stories about the girls over there preferring black men to white men. Just looking at her own husband in contrast to Damon, she could now see why.

She wanted to go to the church and pray at the altar. She could do it also in her own house. She tried but thoughts of Damon's cock and all the cum he shot kept returning to her brain. She was so ashamed to be praying to God while her pussy was running again with her sinful juices. She kept trying but couldn't make a vow not to even think about it. She instead decided to go back to the spot and tell Damon that she had made a mistake. She would ask for his forgiveness so she could then ask God to forgive her.

The next day, she had second thoughts about going back under the bridge. What if Damon took it as a form of approval about their mistake of the day before. Luckily, Neil was going to the college for some library work. She knew that he would be gone most of the day. With Damon lined up to do some work at the church and the parsonage, Lena began to worry about him being near her. Certainly her husband would not let her be with Damon alone. She would visit church members while Damon was doing the small project at the parsonabe. She could stay at home while he was working on the church. Maybe, she reasoned, that she should go clear the air before he started on the projects.

With her firm resolve to put an end to the cozy friendship they had already developed, Lena waited for Neil to leave for the library. She knew that Damon liked to fish in the morning. She nervously walked down the road to the bridge and called out to him. He was indeed fishing under the bridge. She made her way down the slippery creek bank and saw Damon with his fishing pole and bait.

"Uh, Damon, I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. I can't do that again."

"I know, Lena. But that was really special to me. I have never cum so quickly. You are just so beautiful and I sense a certain frustration that you carry. You have shared that you and your husband are not into oral sex. I thought it would be good for you. If you want to try again today, I am sure we can both do better."

"Oh, gosh, Damon. That is not what I came down her for."

"Are you sure? Because I think that you might be telling yourself one thing and feeling another thing. Here, let me refresh your memory."

He dropped his fishing pole and unsnapped the clasp on his overalls. They dropped to his ankles just like the day before. She saw the massive black cock in all its glory again. It triggered a primal response. She froze until her lust overcame her. She moved down the bank and voluntarily sank to her knees. He guided her hand to his cock. He moved a little closer while she opened her mouth to take him inside her again. Her brain was buzzing but the cock was in her mouth already.

Damon moaned but quickly recovered. This day was the first day of her training. By the time he got through with this prudish beauty, she would beg him to fuck her tight white married pussy. He softly issued praise and instructions. He didn't want to gag her just yet. Let her progress at her own pace. He recalled one German woman who had a remarkable talent of sucking cock. She could take him all the way down her throat. He didn't think he could get Lena that far along but if she kept coming back, who knew?

He continued to issue happy positive commentary as she followed his suggestions. She had now lathered his entire cock with her saliva. His cock shined like a polished ebony shaft. She was a quick learner. When he got to the point of orgasm, he whispered to her.

"Ohhh, oh, yes, Lena. I am about to cum. Clamp your lips tightly and I will fill your mouth and stomach with my cum. It feels so good."

She was beyond lust at this point. She felt helpless to do anything other than what he asked. She closed her lips tightly then felt the first blast of Negro cum hitting the back of her throat. There was never a thought about sin and damnation. The hard cock in her mouth took her to a place she had never been. Blast after blast hit her gullet. The pressure was too much. She involuntarily opened her mouth and coughed. Cum ran all over her chin and clothing. Then she began to taste it. It was very heady. With the combination of sweat that identified the virile fisherman and the taste of his cum, Lena was overpowered with primal urges. She could probably have done without the smell of the man's sweaty body but the cum was mesmerizing.

It was like the forbidden fruit. She understood why Eve had to have the 'apple', as the legend went. She had gone there to clear the air with Damon but ended up doing the unimaginable. The day before was unexpected. Even though the tried to reconcile her thoughts about setting him straight, she knew deep down that she craved this man's black cock more than she ever wanted anything before. She would try daily to put this indiscretion out of her mind. Every day after, she kept returning to the memory of the cock in her mouth. On the heels of that memory, she would remember the euphoric feeling of his cum coating her throat and mouth.

Lena didn't leave quickly this time. She got up and looked Damon in the eyes. He loved the sight of his cum dripping from the mouth of this pretty preacher's wife. He had seen the preacher and he looked like a wimp. Damon had seen plenty of small white men in positions of power or leadership. Not all, but many had the complex. He was sure that it was a façade to hide sexual inadequacies. AKA-little dicks. This woman was well past repentance. She was his now. Of course, he would wait until the proper time. With any luck, she would be begging to have his amazing black cock in her pussy within a month or two. In the meantime, he would help her develop her cocksucking skills. He thought that this was just the tip of the iceberg. From his experience, most white women couldn't help themselves. He just had to be careful that they were not caught.

They were more comfortable with each other after this. They talked without much of a sign of reluctance from Lena. Damon was careful to keep the conversation light but with a certain overtone of why white people hated the Negro so much. Lena had already demonstrated that she could relate to black people on her own. He meant socially. She could definitely relate to his cock at that point. Lena's main concern was absolute discretion from Damon. He told her that he had more to lose than she did. No one would hang her from a rope. She would definitely face severe repercussions. If she and Neil stayed together, they would definitely have to move. She didn't think they could move far enough away to escape the certain Scarlett Letter if anyone ever saw them together. Neil would not be able to retain his congregation, either. Still, she knew that Damon would face certain physical dangers. To herself, she took some pride that he found her so attractive.