Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they parted, Damon mentioned that he would be at a different spot the following day. It was deeper in the woods and a place less likely for them to be seen. She took his directions and never once mentioned that it was the last time for them to do that. He had to suppress a smile knowing that she was all in. He imagined what it would be like when he finally penetrated her tight pussy for the first time. He could hardly wait. She was already looking forward to the following day. He thought it might be possible to get her to remove at least her dress. Maybe more. He would tell her that it would be better for her not to stain her clothing.

Lena had to make sure that Neil would be gone all morning. When he told her his plans, he asked what she was going to do that day. She mentioned that she was going to go to the church and look for some hymns for them to sing the following Sunday. If he asked her later, she could draw from her vast knowledge and spout out any number of them. When he was out of sight, she headed down the road to the creek. She knew the direction that Damon had indicated and just had to follow the creek. Damon had hollowed out a spot in a cane break. They would be safe there as long as they were relatively quiet. He heard a slight rustle in the bushes. He made a sound with his mouth to alert her.

As soon as he saw her, he dropped his overalls and this time stepped out of them. His big black cock stood out from his body. She again marveled at how much bigger his cock was than Neil's. Her mouth was already watering. She went to his place and dropped to her knees kissing the tip of his cock.

"Lena, why don't you take your dress off. Remember how much cum I made last time and it got all over your clothes."

She thought it sounded like a good idea but didn't think she could go that far. She held his cock and licked around the head.

"Go ahead, girl. Stand up and I will unbutton it."

She got up as if in a trance and let him undo the top buttons. When it was loose, she picked the dress up from the hem and removed it. She was standing before him in just her bra and panties. She had unbelievably white skin. It was a pure creamy hue. Her functional white bra and panties were white also. The bra held her plump breasts and even showed some cleavage. Damon looked her in the eyes. It was almost like he was hypnotizing her. She froze in place. Without breaking eye contact, he reached around her and felt for the clasp of her bra. A quick pull and push and the bra was loose. He moved back. She stared into his eyes again. She shrugged her shoulders. The bra fell forward and landed on the bed of cane leaves. There she stood. Naked from the waist up in front of a naked black man.

Damon's cock was throbbing at the sight of her lovely breasts. They were perfect. Not large. She was a full B cup. Her breasts stood out in a perfectly conical shape. The soft pink areolas gave way to her hardening nipples. A shiver went through her body. How wicked she had become. Damon wanted to suck those delicious tits but he could wait. He held his hand out and indicated that she should return to her knees. She resumed licking his cock. He began encouraging her to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Umm. That's it, girl. Yeah. Just like the German girls did it. Ohhh. That feels so good. He moved a little forward inserting more of his cock into her stretched lips. She coughed and he knew that he should relax a little to let her catch her breath. She was a fast learner. She would take as much of him as she could, then lick around the head and underneath. He thought she was a natural at sucking cock. He was almost sorry for her husband. No matter how small his cock might be, it still would respond to her mouth. Just as well. He had a virgin as far as oral went.

She was way beyond reluctant at this point. She relished the size and taste of his cock. His copious flow of precum tasted like nectar to her. She never dreamed that the actual taste of a man's lubrication could be so satisfying. The precum actually tasted better than the actual cum. It had a tangy sweet taste no doubt enhanced by the overpowering feeling that she was so nasty to be doing the one thing that was taboo to all white people. She enjoyed the freedom in her mind as she did this thing that made her feel so much like a sexy woman. She had never experienced this feeling with her husband.

The affair with Damon continued as often as they could manage. There began a series of signals so Lena could know that Damon was in the new place and that no one else was around. Lena always knew she was playing with fire and certainly Damon knew this. He had no real ties to the community that he couldn't abandon if anyone got word of the goings on. He didn't want to, for he had inherited the small house and parcel of land from his parents. On a few occasions when Neil was really in a 'come to Jesus' sermon to the church, she tried to confess her sins at the altar. It was only half-hearted and the following day she would look for a scrap of cloth tied to a tree signaling that Damon was ready for her with his cock hard and dripping. If she had no way of meeting him, she would place a signal by the bridge that he would notice and understand.

Damon had Lena under his control at that point. That was not his goal. She was a beauty. He was also under her control. Knowing he should stop, he couldn't. She was just too willing. They had progressed to the point where he would make his move soon. He wondered if Lena was wanting to go all the way to actual intercourse. He knew she wanted to stop seeing him but apparently her husband had a tiny white dicklet. He felt that the curiosity was there. She had begun taking her clothes off completely when she approached the cane break. If she happened to see his signal and she beat him there, she would get completely naked and touch herself until he arrived. It was something that Damon felt was not a conquest but a real sexual partnership.

Would she let him enter her vagina? He wondered if he could even penetrate her. He thought that see had never been with another man beside her husband and she might indeed to be too tight for his big thick cock. It had to be soon for the oral sex was getting routine.