Forbidden Lizzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not flirting," she said. "According to you, nothing we do is flirting, so how could I possibly be flirting?"

Then she started to rub her smooth calves back and forth across my crotch. Delicious waves of sensation surged through me.

"Stop it, Lizzy. Now," I said firmly.

She shook her head slowly. "No," she mouthed silently.

"Right now, Lizzy. Stop it," I rasped, more urgently.

"My dad messaged me to say he's running half an hour late," Lizzy said. "We have loads of time to not-flirt, or not-kiss, or not... fuck."

My dick started to engorge, inexorably. Pulses of pleasure passed through me as Lizzy stroked her legs across it.

"Stop it," I shouted. I roughly grabbed her ankles, stopping her from moving.

"Mark!" she cried with desperation in her eyes. "Don't say 'stop,' don't reject me again. I like you... I really like you... and I know you like me too. If we did anything, I wouldn't tell. I promise I wouldn't tell."

"Lizzy..." I said through clenched teeth. "Look... I think you're a beautiful girl... you're smart... I love spending time with you... but it can't happen... it's the worst fucking idea ever."

"Please," she said, as her face redded with the degradation of her own begging.

I smacked the arm of the sofa in rage. "No!" I growled almost nastily.

"Please!" she begged again. She gyrated her body and reached up to the neckline of her vest, and desperately started to pull it down across her cleavage.

My dick jumped in my jeans, jutting up like an iron rod of pure need. She gasped, I could tell she felt it.

"No!" I bellowed. I pushed her legs to the side and jumped to my feet. I was breathing heavily. I was incensed. But the prominent, angry bulge of my dick in my jeans strained forward as if trying to unleash itself and plunge itself straight into Lizzy's mouth or ass.

"Lizzy... I've got to go," I rasped through clenched teeth, then turned towards the door. "If your dad ever finds out about this..."

"But I won't tell!" she yelled, springing up from her seat. "Please don't go!"

She reached towards me with one hand, but I grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Lizzy, I've got to go," I hissed. "Now!"

"No!" she said.

She twisted herself towards me, wrapping my arm around herself, and pressing the small of her back against my raging cock. She lifted herself up on tiptoes and began to run her ass over my straining bulge. Tortured grunts of anger and arousal burst from my lips.

"Lizzy..." I seethed.

"I won't tell! I promise I won't tell!" she begged, grinding her ass in circles over my dick.

I roared. I couldn't take it any longer.

I grabbed Lizzy and jerked her around to face me. I was panting. I felt fire behind my eyes. I snarled at her and put one hand around her waist and the other behind her head for protection. Then I used my body to forcefully slam her against the door. A thunderclap ricocheted around the house. Her eyes widened. Her knees buckled, and her body sagged, but I pinned her firmly against the wood.

"For fuck's sake, Lizzy!" I rasped.

Our eyes burned into each other, and my heart thumped in my chest. Lizzy gasped and trembled, but didn't move.

"Fuck me," she whispered on the edge of audibility. "Please fuck me. Even if it's just once."

I swallowed, screwed my eyes shut, and arched my neck back. My muscles vibrated, and my rock-hard dick pressed into her stomach. I desperately tried to calm myself down again. I inhaled in through my nose and out through my mouth, deep and slow. But it wasn't working. I wanted her so much I was shaking.

My head snapped back down to her. I looked her straight in the eye.

"You are so much trouble," I seethed. "But, you are so fucking gorgeous."

Her mouth opened slightly. Her pupils dilated with expectation. She could tell I was finally cracking before her eyes.

"Yes," she murmured. "Please..."

I was going to kiss her; I couldn't stop it. With my muscles screaming with tension, my face inched towards hers. Slowly, ever so slowly, like fighting through a hurricane, I pressed towards her. I could feel the winds of my resistance thrust back against my desire, but this time, my desire was winning. It was so wrong, but I needed her.

"Yes," she murmured again. "Yes, kiss me."

She did the final work for me. She strained up, and her soft lips brushed against mine. Electric fizzles spread from where our pink skin touched. Weight left my shoulders, and an explosion of pure joy ignited inside me. Everything I'd wanted, everything I'd fantasized about, came together in one moment. Lizzy whimpered in giddy delight. I pressed my lips against her more firmly, and her knees buckled. Her body sagged, but I held her upright. Her trembling arms snaked around my neck, and she tugged me closer. The scent of her hair wafted up my nostrils, and her tongue slipped into my mouth. The heavenly sensation sent chords of angelic symphony singing through my body.

I pushed against her, kissing her deeper, tasting her saliva like it was the sweet nectar of Eden. My hand bunched in her hair. A moan of excitement vibrated from her throat, and I felt her thigh rise up my outer leg. With my other hand, I reached down to grab it. She panted as I held her silky, bare skin. I kneaded her flesh, and a wave of bliss pushed up my arm, passed my elbow, consumed my biceps, and washed through my mind. I growled, reveling in the utter euphoria of the moment.

"Okay..." I blurted, breathing heavily. "We do this one time. That's it. And you keep it secret, okay?"

Lizzy nodded frantically.

"One time," I repeated.

"Okay," she gasped back, still nodding.

I wrenched her body away from the door, opened it, and roughly dragged her into the hall. She staggered behind me, her erect dick lifting the material of her skirt. At the top of the stairs, I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. She wailed as I strode into her room and threw her down on to her double bed.

She landed on her ass. She sat panting, wide-eyed, and gorgeous. Quickly, she scrambled over to the window and tugged down the blind, leaving just a crack at the bottom, just enough to see if anyone was coming down the street. She was a smart fucking girl.

I jumped on the bed next to her. She shifted her body and rose up on her knees. I got up on my knees too, towering over her. She looked up at me with her neck muscles straining, and flames of lust bursting from her pupils. I placed one hand on her lower back, drew her close, and kissed her again. Her body gave way once more, but I held her secure. I pulled her tighter until her tits squashed against my chest, and the tip of her rock-hard dick pressed against my balls.

I started to roughly manhandle her with my free hand, helping myself to her arms, her tits, her ass, and her thighs. I was consumed with animal passion. My palms hungrily compressed her firm, delicious flesh. With each touch, heavy waves of gratification flowed through me, and moans leaped from her lips. I wanted to absorb her. Consume her. Integrate every last ounce of her deliciousness into my being. I almost screamed in need.

"Fuck, Lizzy. You're so fucking hot I can't even stand it," I rasped.

Her hands gripped the material of my shirt. Through her moans and gasps, she cried out...

"Fuck me," she wailed. "Punish me for teasing you. Punish me for being a slut."

I couldn't help myself. I lifted a hand and smacked it down onto Lizzy's ass. Not too hard, but hard enough to force a yelp from her lips. Her eyes widened.

"Yes, punish me," she wailed. Her body was shaking.

I stared at her, breathing heavily. She screwed her eyes shut, leaned forward slightly, and lifted her ass to give me easier access. I smacked her again, harder this time. Her body jolted, and she whimpered. Her hips started to gyrate and thrust.

"Harder," she said and burrowed her face into my chest.

Her body was shaking. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

I growled and brought down another spank onto her ass. Then another. Then another.

Her muscles jumped with each impact. She wriggled and gyrated, thrusting ever more violently. She bit the material of my shirt, and her drool leaked through the fabric.

I spanked her again.

She wailed and shuffled closer. She started to grind her rigid dick against my thigh.

"Harder," she panted, then re-bit the material.

I spanked her again and again. Tears began to leak from her eyes as she moaned, wailed, and humped. I continued to spank her until she screamed into my chest.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled back, and my hand shot down to her crotch. She gasped in excitement as I gripped her dick through her skirt. It was hot, hard, and twitched in my hand.

She nodded vigorously, encouraging me to continue.

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes, yes, yes."

I grunted as I slowly, but purposely, massaged her dick up and down. She moaned with each stroke.

"We don't have much time," I rasped.

She nodded. "I know," she whispered. "Fuck me."

"Oh, I'm not just going to fuck you," I growled. "I'm going to absolutely fucking ruin you."

I grasped the bottom of her vest and pulled it up to reveal her slim waist. She lifted her arms, and I removed the flimsy garment from her body, then threw it on to the floor. Lizzy knelt on the bed, panting in her white bra. I reached behind her. In one movement, I released the clasp and pulled it away from her body. Her tits came into view: small, perky, and delicious.

"Do you like my body?" she sputtered breathlessly, through her gasps.

"Yes," I growled, "God, yes... you're so fucking sexy."

She grinned in utter glee and thrust her chest out towards me.

"You can have everything," she said. "You can have everything you want."

With urgent, lusty hands, I reached up and caressed her breasts in my palms. I groaned in delight as I felt her firm flesh. Then I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth. I kissed it, greedily swirled my tongue around it, then nibbled on it lightly with my teeth. Lizzy wailed in ecstasy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer in.

I devoured her tits with my mouth and tongue.

"I could just eat you," I rasped as I sucked, licked, and nibbled.

But I couldn't linger on her breasts. Time was short. I knelt back up and grabbed the elasticated waistband of her skirt. She got the message. She lay back on the bed, rested her elbows, and lifted her ass. I dragged the little white slip of material down her legs and tossed it to the side. She was now lying on her back in only her panties. They were white, matching the color of her bra. Her dick lifted them away from her body. In one area, the material shimmered with a damp patch of pre-cum where she had been leaking with excitement.

I leaned down and rubbed my face against her cock and balls through her fabric. The heavenly scent of her genitals almost made my eyes roll back into my head. Reveling in the moment, I kissed up the material along her shaft and licked the damp patch. Lizzy squealed in excitement.

"Mmm," I growled. "You taste so fucking good."

She obviously wanted more, and so did I. In her eagerness, she hooked her fingers into her panties and began to peel them away. I reached up to help her. With my face still next to her crotch, her dick sprang into view. It was rock hard and dribbled a thin band of pre-cum onto her stomach. I wrenched the panties all the way down her legs, and she kicked them off her feet. Immediately, I pressed my face against her naked raw cock and balls. I inhaled deeply and audibly, taking deep, gluttonous breaths. I extended my tongue and licked her ball sack, tasting every drop of her intoxicating, sweaty, horny, deliciousness.

"Oh, God!" Lizzy wailed, as I lapped decadently at her balls. "Oh my fucking God!"

I wanted her cock too. Wetting my tongue with saliva, I dragged it slowly but forcefully up her dick shaft in one languid lick. Lizzy gasped and whimpered in pleasure. As my tongue passed over her swollen, needy head, she threw her head back and wailed.

"Mark," she squealed, "that feels so fucking good."

"This will feel better," I growled.

I grabbed the base of her dick, angled it towards my lips and swirled my tongue around the tip. Then I swiftly plunged down, taking her dick deep into my mouth.

"Oh my fucking God!" Lizzy squealed, as I went all the way down to the base, utterly enveloping her. Her hips wriggled in ecstasy as I held myself there, before gliding my lips back up her cock. I couldn't help myself but continue. I lunged up and down, sending Lizzy into ever higher states of frenzy. Her hands started beating the covers. Her legs shifted back and forth in rapture.

She was going to cum in my mouth, but I didn't want that. Not now. I wanted her to cum while I fucked her.

I parted my lips and lifted my head, leaving Lizzy's cock and balls slick with my saliva.

"I want to fuck you," I said with urgency in my voice.

"Yes..." Lizzy gasped. "Please..."

As I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, Lizzy rolled over and grabbed a bottle of lube from under the bed. I wrestled my shirt off my arms, then unzipped the fly of my jeans and pulled them down my legs. I looked down to see my erection raging in my trunks. It was straining for release and leaking pre-cum. I couldn't wait to slide my cock into Lizzy's ass and listen to her moan.

I was about to pull my trunks down, but Lizzy stopped me.

"No," she said. "Let me do it."

She got up on her knees and shuffled over to me, her body trembling.

With her face close to my crotch, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and pulled down. As the waistband passed the head of my cock, it sprang up, unleashed, and angry. It stood to attention like an offensive weapon.

Lizzy's eyes widened.

"God, I've wanted this for so fucking long," she panted.

She pulled my trunks all the way off and stared at my cock. She reached up with one hand and grasped it, then licked along my shaft. I groaned in pleasure.

"Do you want this inside you?" I rasped.

"Yes," she nodded frantically. "God, yes."

She grabbed the bottle of lube and quickly slathered a dollop of it all over my cock. Then she shuffled onto her back, spread her legs, and frantically lubed her asshole.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

I looked at the beautiful twenty-year-old girl in front of me. She was so fucking gorgeous; I could barely stand it. My eyes devoured her perky tits, smooth skin, pleading expression, and stiff raging cock. I'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

As she lay on her back, she grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass, raising it up for me to get easy access. I crawled towards her. With each breath, I growled with arousal. I placed my hand behind her head and kissed her deeply, then I pulled back, gripped the base of my dick, and angled it towards her pucker.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, her voice stuttering.

I pressed the head of my dick against her hole and gently pushed forward. Lizzy grabbed the covers with her hands, and the material bunched up.

"Oh God," she moaned as she dilated for me, and my head slipped inside. I gave a little rasp of pleasure. I was fucking her; I was finally fucking her.

Slowly, I pressed myself forward. The feeling of my dick sliding into her slick, lubed asshole was incredible. I wanted to ravage her instantly, but I needed to give her time to loosen and adapt. Her mouth gaped, and her head arched back. She looked almost in pain, but her mouth urged me on.

"Deeper," she pleaded.

Gradually, I pushed deeper until I was all the way in, and my balls rested against her ass cheeks. I held myself inside her, and my dick twitched in arousal.

"Feel good?" I asked.

She looked back up at me with wide eyes.

"I feel like I'm going to die of pleasure," she moaned.

I grinned.

"Then you're going to fucking get it, Lizzy," I rasped.

I withdrew my dick slowly, then pushed it back into her, slightly faster this time.

"Shit," she squealed. "Yes!"

I snorted in satisfaction. Then I began to thrust in and out of Lizzy's ass, gradually picking up the pace. Our gazes locked onto each other, and she gasped and moaned with each stroke. Waves of pleasure passed along my dick.

"Play with my dick," she stuttered through her gasps.

I gripped my hand around her dick, forcing a loud wail from her lips. I began to jerk her in time with my thrusts. Her mouth gaped open in ecstasy.

"Holy Fuck..." she moaned. "That feels so fucking good."

With our eyes still blazing into each other, I grunted in animalistic passion. Intense surges of primal delight gripped my cock as I rammed Lizzy hard and fast. My entire being was an inferno of pleasure. With my hand, I jerked her roughly, reveling in the feel of her stiff, horny cock.

"Oh, God!" she wailed. "Oh, God! Oh, God!"

She wasn't going to last long, and neither was I.

"Your ass is so fucking hot," I growled. "I'm going to fill you with so much cum. It's going to come out of your fucking eyeballs."

I could feel her thigh muscles start to tremble and rhythmically clench.

"I'm going to cum!" she squealed.

"Hold on," I rasped.

She nodded. Her hands gripped the covers tighter and bunching so hard that her knuckles went white.

"Hold on, Lizzy," I rasped again. Feeling myself get closer and closer. I wanted us to cum together.

"I'm trying," she wailed.

A look of utter torture consumed her face and neck. But I was now on the brink myself.

"Ready?" I snarled. "Then cum for me."

Lizzy's body went stiff. Her mouth hung open wide. Then I felt her cum.

Her balls tightened, her ass clamped down on my shaft, and her dick twitched with violent intensity. Her body shook like an earthquake, and cum fired out from her tip. It squirted all over her stomach and tits in one big gooey rope. It was too much for me to take, and my own orgasm ignited inside me. White-hot pleasure exploded from my loins, like a supernova of pent up tension. A rush of semen thundered along my shaft and burst out inside her. I continued to thrust hard and fast. Her ass convulsed, and her dick twitched and squirted. My own cock was gripped with uncontrollable spasms and injected her with all the cum my body had to offer.

As the spasms began to wane, I slowed my pace and caught my breath.

"Fuck, Lizzy," I panted. "Fuck, that felt good."

Lizzy didn't answer. Her mouth continued to hang open in rapture as her body trembled. With my cock still inside her, I released her dick, leaned down, and kissed her gently on the lips. She did the best she could to kiss back, then I pulled back and looked at her.

"Oh, God... Mark," she whispered, breathing heavily. "I've never... ever... cum that hard. I can't even process this."

I slowly pulled my dick out of her and shuffled along the bed until we were side-by-side. I embraced her and pulled her close. She wrapped her trembling arms around me and held me with all the strength her body could muster.

"I still feel like I'm cumming," she whispered.

I could feel her heart thump, I could feel her trembles, and I could feel her need for me. I hugged her tightly. Our slick, exhausted bodies pressed against each other, and I ran my hand through her hair. I wanted to be there with her forever.

"You're amazing, Lizzy," I said, unable to stop my mouth. "I've wanted you so fucking badly."

"I know," she whispered, "but I wanted you more."

She pulled back her head and looked at me. There were tears in her eyes.

"Thank you for doing this... even if it was just once," she said.

I wanted to say more. I wanted to say so much more. But I couldn't. I'd told her this was a one-off, and a one-off it had to be. The circumstances hadn't changed. But still, I couldn't bring myself to stop hugging her.

Then I heard something. A car was coming along the street.

"Lizzy! There's a car coming!" I rasped.