Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

When the last of my cum was out of my balls I opened my eyes and saw that my mother's eyes were closed. Then I felt a tremor run through me when I saw her tongue come out and licked around her mouth, collecting any juice that had escaped. Her eyes flipped open as if she had been lost in a pleasant dream. "That should take care of you for now," she said with a quick kiss to the drooping head of my cock.

Chapter 9

While I was satisfied after the blow job, I was still excited about the week ahead, but more specifically about sleeping with my mother. I was also feeling a little guilty that I had only taken and given nothing back. I knew my mother had been excited as well. I could still see her wet pussy in my mind when she had stood over me earlier. A plan began to form in my mind as my mother readied herself for bed. I'm not sure what her plans were, but I suddenly knew what I wanted.

When mom came out of the bathroom, she was naked. I was glad she was going to sleep naked. She walked over and lay down on the bed next to me. "Whew," she said, "Quite a busy day, huh?"

"Great day," I said as I casually reached over and grasped her breast. I heard her quick intake of breath, indicating that she was still excited ... great for my plan. I leaned close to her and nuzzled her neck, planting little kisses just under her ear.

"Mmmm," she whispered and turned her head to allow me more room.

I squeezed her breast and worked my lips upward until I reached her ear. I could feel her shiver as I gently bit her earlobe and then slowly circled my tongue around the soft skin. "Mom," I said as I continued to kiss her ear.

"Yes," she breathed.

"I want to do something to you," I said just a tad breathless with excitement now.

"What?" she asked sounding a bit apprehensive.

"I ... I ..." I said and paused, my courage suddenly fading.

"What?" she asked again, turning her head toward me.

I could feel my face turning red. "I want to ... to ... you know, kiss you ... kiss you down there, like you have done for me," I blurted. I heard a sharp intake of breath.

When she didn't say anything for a moment I thought I had screwed up. "I'm sorry," I said quickly.

"Oh, Jerry," she said and took my face in her hands. She stared into my eyes, searching for something. "Are you sure?"

My heart was suddenly beating very rapidly. "Yes," I managed to say.

"Your father ... your father never liked doing that," she said, still staring into my eyes. After a long moment she whispered, "I would love for you to eat me." Then she lifted her head and kissed my lips softly, her fingers running through my hair.

Her words "eat me" sent a thrill through my body. I pulled her close, feeling her soft breast press to my chest. I pressed my lips firmer on hers. Her mouth opened and my tongue slipped inside. Her mouth was warm, wet, and sweet. I lost myself in her willing mouth and soft body. My head was spinning as my heart pounded with anticipation. I had never eaten a pussy before, but I knew I wanted to. Eating my mother's pussy had been a nightly fantasy and now I was about to do it. I pulled my lips from hers and began to kiss her neck again. I worked my way slowly downward until I arrived at her gorgeous breasts.

I began to suck one nipple as my hand kneaded the flesh of the other. Then I switched to suck the other. When I was done, both nipples were as hard as pencil erasers and wet with my saliva.

Slowly I began to kiss down her stomach, using my tongue to tickle the soft skin. I moved to kneel between her legs and slipped both hands under her buttocks, lifting her upward. She gasped as her legs fell apart, revealing her gorgeous pussy in all its wet glory.

Never having seen it so close before, I stared. The puffy outer lips were open with the swollen inner lips spread apart like a flower. Juice was literally running from her open hole. I swear my mouth started to drool.

"Eat me, Jerry. Please eat me," my mother begged.

With a moan I dropped my head until I was inches from her pussy. Then I opened my mouth and sucked the fat outer lips into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhheeeee," she screamed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped as my tongue began to lick her inner lips. "That's it, that's it, sweetie, lick my pussy."

I teased around her pussy, avoiding the open hole, enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy lips. I wanted this to last. I was determined to take my time and enjoy every inch of her sweet pussy. My tongue moved slowly into her opening where I found a virtual well of juice. I brought my tongue back into my mouth and savored her flavor. I had always fantasized about how her pussy would taste, but nothing could have prepared me for the reality. Her juice was thick and almost sweet. In dissolved in my mouth almost immediately so I went back for more. Over and over I plunged my tongue into my mother's hole, savoring the reward each time I brought my tongue back into my mouth. I knew at that moment that I would eat her anytime she wanted and would never grow tired of pleasing her this way.

"Oh Jesus, baby," Mom gasped each time I split her lips with my tongue.

Her hips were wiggling in my hands, making it difficult to hold her to my mouth. Finally I gave up and lowered her hips to the bed. My mouth followed. Now I was lying on my stomach with my mouth buried between her warm thighs. I felt totally surrounded by her. My entire world was focused on her wet pussy. Her thighs wrapped around my head and covered my ears, muffling her moans of pleasure. At that moment I was so lost in eating her that I didn't heard her scream. She began to climax. I knew because her thighs stiffened against my head and her fingers dug into my scalp. In addition, my mouth was deluged with her juices, which I swallowed. It seemed to go on for a long time. I wondered if it were one climax or many, because I couldn't tell when one climax ended and another started. Juice was literally pouring out of her. My face was soaked from my chin to my forehead and from one cheek to the other. I loved it.

It was quite some time before I pulled my face from between her thighs. I didn't go far, but rather simply laid my face on her pubic mound trying to catch my breath. When I eventually looked up, I saw that my mother's eyes were closed and her chest was moving up and down with her rhythmic breathing. It took me a moment to realize that she had apparently fallen asleep. I gently extracted myself from between her legs. She moaned in her sleep as I pulled the covers from under us and then snuggled next to her. I didn't bother to get up to wash my face. I wanted to feel her stickiness drying on my face. I was smiling as I fell asleep.

Chapter 10

When I awoke the next morning, I found the bed next to me empty. I sat up and looked around for my mother. I saw through the window that she was sitting on the patio reading a book. I hopped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and brush my teeth. Then I reluctantly washed my pussy juice smeared face before leaving the bathroom. My mother turned and smiled when I stepped outside. I took a deep breath of the fresh ocean scented air and stretched my arms wide. Then I leaned over and gently kissed her lips tenderly.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

"Sleepyhead? What time is it?"

"It's almost ten o'clock."

"Wow, I guess I slept in."

"Well, we had a busy day yesterday. I thought we would just spend the day on the beach today and veg, if that's okay with you?"

"Sounds great. How about some breakfast, I'm starved," I said.

"Sure. Go get showered and put on your bathing trunks and I'll order room service. Eggs and bacon okay?"

"Sure. Order some hash browns and toast and maybe some pancakes, please."

My mother looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What? I'm a growing boy," I said in response to her expression.

"Get dressed," she returned with a smile.

After breakfast my mother put on her bathing suit and found some towels. We didn't have far to go to get to the beach, as it was only a hundred yards from our patio. I followed behind her, enjoying the sexy view of her nearly naked ass, as we walked through a couple of sand dunes to the pure white-sand beach beyond. It was relatively early so there were only a few people scattered around the beach. We found a spot not to close to anyone and put down our towels. Before my mother sat down, she looked around the nearly deserted beach. Then she totally surprised me by taking off her bikini top. My eyes opened wide in surprise.

"It is a nude beach, you know."

"I don't see anyone nude, or even topless," I said as I stared at her now naked breasts. But I quickly added, "But don't let that stop you."

"I won't. But I'll wait to take off my bottoms until I see others do it."

"I look forward to it," I said with a lecherous smile.

The sun was very hot and I knew I would get burned quickly. I was the one that burned ... my mom rarely did. I had her put sunscreen on me. We lay on the beach until we grew hot and then went into the water. By the time we came out, we noticed that there were a lot more people on the beach. In fact, we now saw several topless women and one or two who were totally nude. Unfortunately, most of the nude ones should have had their clothes on. Still that fact gave my mother the courage to take off her bikini bottom. At the towel she stripped it off, looking around to see if anyone was looking.

I stared at her beautiful and bare pussy with mixture of awe and excitement on my face.

"Come on chicken, take off your trunks."

My face turned red. "Uh ... that might cause a problem," I said, glancing down between my legs meaningfully.

When she saw the protrusion in my trunks, my mother put her hand over her mouth and laughed. "So those naked fat ladies turned you on, huh?"

"No, you did," I returned.

"Well, I take that as a compliment."

"You should. I couldn't stop it if I wanted too with you standing there totally naked."

"Slip them off and just lay on you stomach. I don't want to be naked alone."

Begrudgingly I stood up and turned away from the people on the beach and slipped off my trunks. My hard cock popped free. I turned slightly toward my mother and said, "See."

"Yes I do. Dig a hole in the sand so you can lay flat," she said with an uproarious laugh.

Hearing her outburst, I saw several people look our way so I quickly lay down on the towel to hide my obvious erection.

I eventually turned over but found it difficult not to become erect with my gorgeous mother just inches from me. As the day wore on and I saw more and more naked people, I become somewhat comfortable being nude. Several times my mother and I walked down to the water and back up the beach. Soon we were both feeling quite comfortable. It was a strange, but it was somehow very liberating being totally naked in a public place. We sat in the sand as people walked by without batting an eye, although, most of the men batted their eyes at my mother.

When the sun started to go down, and the breeze coming in from the ocean began to cool, we decided to go to our room and get ready for dinner. An hour or so later we went out to a nice restaurant serving local dishes. My mom liked it a lot, but I would have been happy with a good burger. By the time we were finished dinner I started thinking about what was going to happen when we went back to the room. Mom and I had done just about everything except actually having intercourse. I knew she said that she was still thinking about how much further we would go, which meant to me that it was still a real possibility. Tonight might be the night ... at least I hoped it would be.

I came out of the bathroom after my shower and said, "The bathroom is all yours." My cock was already about half-mast. As my mother passed I grabbed her and gave her a long and lingering kiss. She moaned when she felt my cock harden between us.

"Let me get my shower," she whispered as she reached down and grasped my cock with her soft hand. After a quick jerk or two, bringing a moan from me, she turned and rushed into the bathroom, giggling.

It seemed like hours but was probably less than a half hour before my mother came out of the bathroom. I gasped. She was wearing a blue corset with tiny blue panties that were all but see through. The corset pushed her gorgeous breasts upward, exposing the already hard nipples. My cock, which was hard from thinking about my mom, began to pulse like I was going to climax. I had to will it to stop or I would have surely wasted my spunk on the floor.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I looked down at my pulsing cock and then back up to my mother.

"I can see that you like it," she laughed. She walked over to me and straddled my legs, bringing her large breasts to my willing mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned as I began to suck one tit and then the other. I used both hands to grab her breasts and lift them as I sucked her. I pushed the two orbs together and licked both nipples at the same time, alternating licking and then sucking.

"Jesus, I'm so wet," she said. "Feel my panties."

I continued to suck a nipple as one hand slipped between her legs. I would have gasped had I not been sucking her. The gusset of her panties was totally soaked. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she had soaked them in the shower. I slipped my index finger under the elastic at the crotch and moved it up and down across her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, put your finger inside me."

I did and heard her moan. She was so hot and wet that juice began to stream down my finger to the knuckles. I pulled my mouth away from her tits and quickly slipped the panties down her thighs. I looked at the tiny slip of material in my hand. Then I turned them inside out and exposed the sopping crotch. As my mother stared wide-eyed at me I licked the crotch, moaning as I tasted her juices. Wanting the real thing, I dropped the panties and pulled her close. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, collecting juice from between her lips. Those juices were there because of me; I was the one making her excited and causing juice to run out of her pussy like a river.

"Lean back," she said, pushing on my shoulders.

When I was on my back she climbed onto the bed and squatted over mouth.

"Is it okay?" she asked as her wet pussy hovered over my mouth.

As an answer I reached up for her hips and pulled her down. She yelped as I drew her quickly down to me until her pussy landed on my mouth. I groaned and she screamed. My tongue immediately found her opening and plunged inside.

"Oh, Jerry," she gasped as her hips began to move on my willing face.

Her juices were literally pouring out of her and I tried to catch it all in my mouth.

"Oh God, oh God," she gasped as her body began to tremble. Then she pushed down hard, covering my mouth and nose with her pussy. I held my breath as she began to convulse in climax. I thought I was going to expire before her convulsions slowed and she moved back a few inches and sat on my chest to let me breath. "Oh, Jerry, I'm sorry," she gasped when she saw my wet and oxygen deprived face. "I could have killed you," she said and then smiled.

"I would have gladly died that way," I answered with an even bigger smile.

Then I watched as she got onto her feet again and squatted over my mid-section. My cock was sticking straight upward, pointing at her very wet pussy. My heart was pounding in my chest. Was she going to let me put it inside her? I wondered. Then she lowered her hips and brought her pussy down until the lips were rubbing the tip of my cock. Slowly she moved forward, trapping my cock under her pussy and pressing it to my stomach. It wasn't fucking but it was an incredible feeling nonetheless. "Oh, God," I gasped as I felt the warm and swollen lips begin to move up and down my cock. Her flowing juices lubricated my cock, making it easy for her to slip up and down. I could see her lips stretched around my cock as she moved down and then back up, almost to the tip of my cock. Over and over she did this, her breathing showing her renewed excitement.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she gasped as she teased her pussy with my cock.

I could feel her body begin to tense. Then she began to tremble all over.

"I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnnggggg," she gasped suddenly.

I held her body tight as she convulsed in pleasure for the second time in just a few minutes. It took quite some time before the shudders finally stopped. But it was apparent that she still wasn't totally satisfied. Her hips began to move again. I knew that I couldn't take much more, but there was something I wanted to try before I climaxed. As my mother moved upward, I lowered my hips just a bit, causing my cock to slip under her pussy. She couldn't stop her movement back down and suddenly my cock head was in her pussy before she could stop.

"Jerry!" she gasped. But she didn't lift up. She looked at me, her eyes filled with lust. I had never seen her look quite that excited before. Then she slowly closed her eyes and let her weight move downward until my cock was all the way inside her sweet and warm pussy.

I was delirious with excitement. My eyes closed and I tried to concentrate on anything but the warm sheath of flesh surrounding my cock. Tremors inside her massaged my cock from the tip to my balls. I had never felt anything so good. It was like my cock was encased in a warm and wet glove.

I opened my eyes to see my mother looking directly into my eyes. She bit her lip and I knew that she was trying to decide if she should make me pull out. Then her eyes glazed over and I knew that a decision had being reached. With a sigh of resignation or pleasure she slowly lifted up until only the head of my cock remained inside her. For a moment I thought she had changed her mind and was going to let my cock slip out of her. But, instead, she closed her eyes and started moving back down, an inch at a time, until my entire cock was buried deep inside her pussy again.

"Oh God Mom, my cock is in your pussy. I'm fucking you!" I hissed, stating the obvious. Her warm and soft pussy flesh surrounded my cock, making me tremble with pleasure. I don't know if this had been her intention, but I couldn't be happier. It was a fantasy come true ... one that had been the fodder for my masturbation for a long time. While I wanted it to last, the stimulation was too much for me. "Mom," I hissed as my cock throbbed deep inside her pussy. "Oh, God, I'm going to cum," I warned. I wasn't sure if she was going to let me cum in her or not.

There was a low grown that started deep in my mother's throat. I couldn't tell if it was excitement or frustration. But then, just as my balls sent my sperm hurtling up the shaft, she lifted up and let my cock slip out. My now squirting cock was trapped between her pussy and my stomach. While frustrating, the sensation of her warm pussy on my cock kept my cock squirting until I was totally drained. I gasped for breath, my eyes closed in pleasure.

When I regained my senses, I realized that my mother was climaxing again. I looked between us and watched as she rubbed her clit on the shaft of my cock, smeared my sticky cum over my cock and stomach. When her trembling stopped she collapsed on top of me.

It took some time before my mother raised her head. She said, "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"Sorry," I lied.

"Well we have to be careful in the future," she said, but there didn't seem to be a lot of conviction in her voice.

"Yes," I agreed, relieved that she didn't blame me. "But you know that was the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt."

Mom leaned to me and kissed my lips. When she pulled away, she said, "It was for me too, but I think that was going a little too far."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...45678...10