Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Soon moans were echoing from the walls of the hotel room and the sounds of Stephanie's fingers in her sloppy pussy, matched the sound of my cock pounding in and out of my mother.

"Oh Jerry, I'm going ... to ... to ... cummmm ..." my mother gasped.

I responded, "God Mom, I have to pull out ... I'm going to cum too."

"No ... no ... no ... don't pull out. Cum in me ... I need your cum ... cum in me please," she begged.

I don't think I could have stopped if I wanted to, but her words drove me crazy with lust. I bellowed as my mother cried out with her climax, and I began to pour my potent seed into her pussy. It blasted out of me in torrents, filling her willing hole until it overflowed. My mother kept climaxing even after I had emptied my balls. But the squeezing of her still milking pussy kept my cock from growing soft and after a few moments I was pounding into her with all my strength again. I worked in and out like a man possessed, bringing on climax after climax for her. At one point I noticed Stephanie standing close to the bed, like I had done, watching us. That served to spur me on. I flipped my mother over until she was on her hands and knees with her head buried in the pillows and fucked her from behind. When she finally collapsed onto the bed, I followed, still pounding into her until my second climax took me to heaven again.

I rolled away from my mother, lying on my back gasping for breath. Then I felt movement on the bed and saw Stephanie crawling between my mother's legs. "Oh God, Steph," my mother gasped as the insatiable woman buried her face between her juice splattered thighs. Another gasp came from her lips as Stephanie's mouth covered her swollen and well-used pussy.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing: a gorgeous woman on her knees eating my mother's cum filled pussy. The result was to bring on another erection for me. I watched as Stephanie brought my mother pleasure with her mouth again. Then when she was done, I rolled my mother on her side and slipped my cock in from behind and, as Stephanie kissed my mother, I fucked her to several more climaxes. With two huge climaxes under my belt, I couldn't go again, but I certainly enjoyed trying.

We didn't get together with Stephanie again, but she joined us on the beach a couple of times. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but we soon got used to it. One day we stayed on the beach until most everyone had left. My mother was lying on one side of me, and Stephanie on the other. I had put a towel over my lower half to keep from getting burned. I leaned over and kissed my mother. I felt her hand slip under the towel. A few moments later my cock was tenting the towel. I glanced over at Stephanie and saw her watching. I felt a chill of excitement go through me and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt another hand on my thigh. When I opened my eyes I saw that Stephanie had slipped her hand under the towel as well. Incredibly I know had two women's hands on my cock. I gasped as both women began to move their hands up and down in unison.

When I looked over at my mother she was lying back with her eyes closed. Then I saw that Stephanie was doing the same thing. I dropped my head back and moaned. The combination of two hands on my cock brought me to the critical point very quickly. I whispered, "I'm going to cum." The result was that both Stephanie and my mother moved their hands faster until I was pumping my seed onto my stomach. Without a word, both women pulled their hands from my cock and then wiped them on the towel. I took a deep breath and sighed contentedly.

Stephanie left for home the next day with my mother promising to come and visit. With tears in her eyes, Stephanie kissed my mother and then, to my surprise, kissed me passionately. And then she was in the cab heading to the airport.

The second week of our vacation was as wonderful as the first. Mom and I were like newlyweds. We enjoyed the sights, but enjoyed our evenings and nights in bed even more. We became careful again and I did not cum in her for the rest of the trip. We both figured we had taken enough of a risk already. It was a small concession.

We were both sad when we had to leave our island paradise. Now we had to go back home and be careful. We both knew there were great risks for us if someone suspected something. However, we also knew that we would have private times that would make up for all the risk. Mom told me she wanted me to sleep with her. Unfortunately I couldn't move my stuff into her room for obvious reasons. Still spending every night in bed with her was enough for me.

Chapter 16

Two weeks later:

I was whistling to myself as I got out of my Jeep and went into the house. I found my mother in the kitchen sitting at the table. She had a strange look on her face. Since we had returned from vacation, we had been inseparable. Of course she had to go back to work, but every free moment we spent together. We no longer questioned our love for each other or even discussed whether it was wrong or right. We knew how lucky we were and that we would always be together. Nothing in this world would ever change that. We had, however, discussed options for us when I went away to school, including her trying to find a job near the college or me finding a college closer to home. Neither seemed practical, so we were still in a quandary about what to do. Fortunately we didn't let that get in the way of our love, or our constant lovemaking. Unfortunately we have been using condoms for sex, which both of us dislike, but we wanted to be safe. Mom had an appointment with the doctor today to get a prescription for birth control pills. Because of the doctor's appointment, the look on her face worried me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she returned without enthusiasm.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly scared. Had the doctor found something wrong ... a lump on her breast or some such thing?

"Sit down, Jerry."

This was serious, I thought as I pulled out a chair and sat at the table close to her.

"You know I had an appointment with the doctor today for birth control pills."

I nodded.

"Well as part of the physical, he did some blood tests."

What's wrong, my brain screamed, but I knew enough to keep my mouth shut until she got out what she was saying. I saw my mother take a deep breath and there were tears in her eyes. I was almost shaking now.

"Jerry ..." she said and paused.

What is it, my mind screamed?

"Jerry, I'm pregnant!"

I almost fell out of my chair. Suddenly my head was spinning and I felt like I might throw up. I was silent for a long time, just staring at my mother. Then I her tears trickling down her cheeks and I realized I had to pull myself together.

"Are you sure?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yes."

Suddenly I was on my knees hugging my sobbing mother. "God, I'm so sorry, mom," I said as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"It's not your fault, sweetheart," she said between sobs.

"It's as much my fault as it is yours," I said.

"Well, we can argue about that, but it's not going to help."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"I mean, there are doctors that can do something, right?" I said.

She looked at me with shock, but then her eyes soften. She knew that I wasn't thinking straight and that neither of us could do something like that. "That is not an option for us," she said, placing her hand on my face softly.

"Yeah, you're right," I said and kissed her hand.

"Maybe we could move somewhere where no one knows us. I could get a job and we could live as husband and wife."

My mother smiled for the first time. "I like that idea, but I don't think it's really possible."

Suddenly an idea dawned on me. My face brightened. "Mom, what about Stephanie?"

"What about her?"

"She is head of North State University. Maybe she can get you a job at the school or somewhere else. The school's far enough away to be relatively safe. I could still go to college, you could work there, and I could get a part time job to help. No one would know about us."

My mother frowned first and then her face brightened. "Jerry, you might have something there. I know Stephanie has a lot of contacts and I also know she would love to have us ... well me up there." She laughed and added, "She likes you too."

I said, "Why don't you call her?"

"Okay," my mother said, suddenly in a much-improved mood. "Why don't you get the grill started and I'll give her a buzz."

As I came back into the house after putting burgers on the grill, Mom walked into the kitchen. This time there was a big smile on her face.

"Good news?" I asked.

"Wonderful news. Stephanie says they have an opening for a marketing director at the school. I told her what I made and she said they could match that and that they had better benefits. She was really excited about the possibility."

"Did you tell her about being ... you know, pregnant?"

"Yes. I didn't want to lie to her," she said.

"And she was okay with it?"

"Not only okay, but she seemed really excited."

"About the baby or you being near her?" I asked with a smile.

"Both I think. I have arranged for us to drive up there this weekend and work out the details."

"Whoopee," I screamed and rushed to my mother, picking her up, spinning her around several times. Then I remembered that she was with child and put her down quickly. "Sorry, I didn't hurt anything did I?"

My mother laughed and said, "I'm not that delicate just because I'm pregnant ... with your baby."

Suddenly it dawned on me ... I was going to be a father. My face obviously showed my surprise.

"Ah, just realized you are going to be a daddy, huh?"

"Yes. Wow," I said.

"Are you upset?"

"No," I almost screamed and picked her up and spun her around again.

"Okay, I said I wasn't delicate, but not indestructible," she laughed.

"So when are we moving? Oh yeah, we have to find a house near campus and think about movers and ..."

"Slow down, sweetheart. We have plenty of time. First of all, a small house on campus comes with the job and the school arranges the move and pays the movers."

"Holy sh ..." I started to say and stopped, reaching out to touch her stomach.

My mother laughed again. "Don't worry, the baby can't hear anything yet."

"I'm going to be a father," I said again.

"Yes you are, Daddy, but don't you think you should check on the burgers first."

"Shit," I yelled as I looked out to see the smoke rising.

"Why don't you shut the grill off and come with me upstairs. I think some celebrating is in order."

With a big smile I ran outside and turned off the grill. I hurried back inside and grabbed my mother, picking her up in my arms and carrying her upstairs.

Doesn't get any better then this, I thought, as I closed the door to our bedroom.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...5678910