All Comments on 'Forbidden Love Ch. 01'

by Tin Man

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CANNOT

I really cannot understand why nobody has commented on this story,its one of the best incest submissions on this site.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good tease

Nice slow build-up and I'm excited to read when they finally get together.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Look at the size of that thing in his pants, I got to get my hands on it some way or I will die trying."

That's what lots and lots of mothers think when they notice the big bulge in their boy's pants. Mom hasn't seen her son's cock since he was 10 or 12 years old, and now she sees that her darling baby boy ain't a baby anymore. He sporting a real big mommy-pleaser between his strong young legs, and his mother knows her boy's got a pair of hot young balls to match--a pair of balls that never quit, but just keep on producing that creamy semen that a mother loves in her virile, manly son. No surprise where this excellent story's going. Real soon the boy is going to shove his fine fat cock up his mother's mommy-hole and show his mom just how grown up he really is. He's going to flood his mother's warm wet twat with every drop of semen he's got in his heavy loaded balls. Then he'll do it over and over again. The recipe for a perfect relationship between a mother and her boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell Check

Gave up after the first few paragraphs - have you not got spell check ? That & the grammatical errors made it unredable oops sorry unreadable

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Interesting Beginning

Lots of circling, dancing, wishing, but nothing else, so far. With the hints being given, if he doesn't act soon she's going to give up on him. lol

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
good start.

a little choppy at times - and short. but a good tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous