All Comments on 'Forbidden Love Ch. 02'

by Imme26

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FreakyReReFreakyReRealmost 17 years ago
Great!!!!

I always wonder why people post such ignorant comments such as the one below without offering any feedback. Well anyway, I loved this story. I think you have gotten off to a great start with these two chapters and you even created a little drama to sustain the reader. I'm looking forward to the third chapter. Once again, I beg anyone who doesn't enjoy incest to stop clicking incest stories and if you really dislike a story, explain why instead of just bashing an author. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
...

Alas the evil comments have got to stop. If you're not into it, don't read it. Got it? Jeez. I loved it. Although poor Jenny now. Definitely has got to be another chapter. I hope Steve forgives Jenny. I like the almost love story between them. Don't give up and keep writing on it. Don't listen to evil comments to people who are so ignorant they can't see past their noses. Like I said I loved it and I'll be watching to see if you post more. Though I hope it's soon.

DopeydoraDopeydoraalmost 17 years ago
Poor Jenny

I feel sorry for poor Jenny at the moment, I hope she and Steve can sort things out and get back to their loving relationship. Paul on the other hand, I have a feeling now that he has had a taste of his younger sister, he is going to want to have her again and again. I am hoping that maybe the two brothers will get to share Jenny, maybe even fuck her together. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Wetslit17Wetslit17almost 17 years ago
Wow, I did not expext that...

Sweet little Jenny making love to one brother, then being fucked by her other brother. What a little slut she is turning out to be. Delicious!!

portlanddrewportlanddrewalmost 17 years ago
more please.

I definitely would like to see more of this story. Maybe even a prelude of Steve and Jenny and how they became lovers in the first place. Because you indicated that they had gotten together before he came back home that night. Jenny needs to do both of her brothers at the same time and maybe for a few days running "accidentally" forget to take her birth control pills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
simply wow

It was wonderful!

jbhoft7jbhoft7over 16 years ago
Brilliant

It proves you can't have everything you want. She should be black balled from the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmmm

love the story. i feel sorry for steve but would love for them to have a threesome, or even a foursome with fiona. love to see a bit of male/male action. mmmm

kristy21kristy21about 15 years ago
Wow!! I Love it!!!!

oh I love this please don't abandon us!!! Continue to chapter3 please.. I love where this is going but poor Steve it looks like he really loves jenny....I love how that is that he gets jealous over jenny and his older brother I love that but I think it would be great if you just left it with Steve and jenny....or have Steve try to make her feel the pain he felt by her betrayle that would be intersting to read...and I don't like that idea about the threesomes and foursomes I guess It would kinda feel like there there for just a good fuck instead of being in love which i think is best?? But all in all this is great... Please continue...

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
more please

Please keep it going,I like the story!

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
why

Why did you fuck it up with other brother. Apparently you have no idea what goes on with the love between siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about a threesome? And hair for the older brothers' chests -- a sexy sight for Jenny?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous