Forbidden Love Pt. 03

Story Info
The Favreau family's lives have been changed forever!
7.2k words
4.62
9.9k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers

The weekend ends! Three lives have been changed. This is the final chapter in the sexual evolution of the Favreau family. Perhaps we'll revisit them later in their new lives.

Forbidden Love -part 3

Allen steered the houseboat upriver, carefully staying within the channel markers. The last days of the Favreau family's houseboat vacation were today and tonight. Tomorrow they would turn the houseboat in at the marina, get in the family car and return to their ordinary lives. What started as a prosaic family weekend trip became a life-altering event for the family, especially Allen and his mother, Susan.

Mother and son became adventurous and kinky lovers, indulging their wildest fantasies. It started with them entering into an incestuous relationship in a tent on the beach. It continued with Susan surrendering to her son's dominance and engaging in public sex. A wild party on a stranger's houseboat allowed Allen to fuck a mother and daughter and Susan to engage in an impromptu bisexual threesome.

Even her staid husband, fueled by alcohol and marijuana, became an unwitting part of his family's sexual liberation. Susan was more aggressive sexually but less demanding of him because of her son's sexual prowess. His family achieved this dichotomy because their son, Allen, opened his mother up to a more liberating lifestyle by asserting the dominance she always wanted.

Susan and Allen Favreau were not only lovers but deeply into a profound D/s relationship. Susan was always a natural submissive and urged her husband to dominate her. They experimented with tieing her up and punishment/reward roleplays.

Craig tried to indulge his wife's sexual fantasies but was uncomfortable with the concept of domination and submission with restraints and pain as a routine part of their sex life. Besides, the more he did, the more she wanted him to do.

Their son Allen's sex education was fueled and enhanced by what he saw online. Like any eighteen-year-old boy, he masturbated to the pictures and videos of mature women having sex with young men. He routinely substituted his mother for the women in the videos.

When he stumbled on images of mature women being dominated by younger men, it created his fantasy about dominating his mother. He imagined her willingly and eagerly submitting to his advances and doing all the kinky things he saw the 'mothers' do online. It was a fantasy he never thought he would realize. When he finally did, he was like a kid in a candy store. The more his mother submitted to him, the more he wanted her to do.

Susan's inhibitions toppled like trees in a tornado as actual deeds expanded her son's fantasy world. What started for Susan as marijuana and alcohol-induced seduction became a life-altering event.

Susan was nude on the upper deck, working on the tan she promised herself she would get on the first day of their river cruise. The previous days were liberating, and she was now comfortable sunbathing nude. So much had changed!

Her son, Allen, became the Dominant she always pleaded with her husband-to-be. She existed to please him. She still loved her husband, but her son completed her sexually.

Craig stumbled up the ladder to the upper deck where his wife was sunbathing. He had slept for hours after they left the party island. He was a staid office manager for a prominent accounting firm. It was uncharacteristic for him to overindulge in anything, especially alcohol and drugs.

He was concerned that his overindulgence had him hallucinating. He suspected it was something in the marijuana or the THC tonic he had on Tommy's luxurious houseboat.

He had a fuzzy memory of his wife lying on a lounger while Tommy's wife Karen licked her pussy, and the musclebound freak, he thought his name was Abel, sucked Susan's tit. He vaguely recalled watching while washing down a handful of THC-laced chocolates with the potent marijuana tonic.

The scene was like an out-of-focus movie with overly bright colors and ear-splitting heavy metal music. Craig pushed his shorts down and stroked his rigid cock watching his wife writhe on the lounger.

He recalled cumming on the highly polished teakwood deck. The scene faded after he orgasmed, and his next recollection was walking down the pier with his wife and son.

He had another hallucinatory memory of his wife and son having sex in the bed beside him. He knew this was an impossibility. His family was the typical upper-middle-class Midwesterners. In their town, they attended church, belonged to the proper clubs, and were considered pillars of the community.

Extramarital sex, let alone incest, just was not done!

He intended to confront Tommy, the owner of the houseboat they went to the party on, about lacing the marijuana with hallucinogens.

He stopped, stunned, when he saw his wife lying nude on her belly sunbathing.

"Jesus Christ, Susan, have you completely lost it? Put some clothes on! Our son is right down this ladder.

"Chill, Craig! He has his hands full piloting the boat. There's no way he could come up here and see me."

And, she thought, I undressed in the wheelhouse after sucking him off. So he has already seen me naked.

"Susan, it's the impropriety of the whole thing! Other boats are plying the same channel we are in. What if they see you?"

"Craig, no one can see me lying up here! Stop worrying and put some tanning lotion on me!"

Craig hesitated. Earlier in their trip, he had his son apply the tanning lotion. Unbeknownst to him, that action triggered all that had happened since! Then he didn't want to touch his wife's corpulent body. He was unsure why but now saw her as curvy rather than overweight. Also, she seemed to radiate a sexuality he had never experienced before.

Her skin seemed to glow with a new vitality, and when she walked, her hips had a sensual sway that he had never seen. It was like she was a new woman!

He knelt beside her, eyed her deliciously round bubble butt, and impulsively slapped her ass.

"OUCH! What has gotten into you," Susan exclaimed.

Susan instinctively shrank away when her husband spanked her. However, as a thrill shot through her body, she ground her Mons into the towel she was lying on. Her pussy moistened as she associated having her butt spanked with sex with her son.

"Can't A husband play with his wife's butt?"

Craig stroked her sweaty chocolate globes, recalling the days of rampant sex they had in their younger days. They were younger and slimmer then. Part of their pillow talk was experimenting sexually. Having kids added weight and responsibility and ended the pursuit of their sexual fantasies.

It was just as well, Craig thought. A man in his position needed to maintain a certain decorum. He shuddered when he recalled the kinky things they discussed and the negative impact they could have had on his career if pursued, and they were found out!

He picked up the lotion, straddled her, and squirted a stream of the tanning lotion on her back.

"Oh! That's cold," Susan said, wriggling her behind and feeling Craig's cock settle into her butt crack.

She relaxed as her husband slathered the liquid over her body. His hands felt soothing and reminded her of that day Allen was doing the same thing. She recalled his hands sliding up her body and touching the sides of her breast. She remembered her son's hands between her legs bumping against her Mons. It was so deliciously wicked!

Suddenly she realized her husband was following the same path, only more aggressively than her son had that day. Craig was fingering her while dry-humping her.

"Craig, what are you up to, honey?"

"Feeling my wife up! Do you have a problem with that," Craig said, chuckling.

"Mmm! Not at all! But what do you plan on doing with that pole between my ass cheeks?"

"It's not a pole; it's my cock!"

"And what are your intentions, sir," she asked playfully.

Craig glanced at the window that looked down into the wheelhouse. All he could see was the top of Allen's head. He slipped off his shorts and ran his cock between his wife's ass cheeks, smearing his precum over them.

"I'm considering updating my resume and adding booty bandit."

Craig squirted a stream of the lotion on Susan's anus and his cock.

"Oww! Have you added new anal skills since our last time?"

Susan pressed her rump against her husband's cock while mulling over this unexpected development. They hadn't done anal in years! He was never sure why Craig stopped assfucking her. She enjoyed it immensely. Getting analized was another form of submission to her, but her husband lost interest over time.

She tittered as she realized that if Craig did her doggie style, Allen could look back and see her getting fucked. Her pussy flooded at the thought. With her newly aroused libido, she fantasized about Allen ordering her to fuck multiple men and watching as they did.

"Climb on, cowboy! Let's go for a ride," she cooed.

Susan clandestinely tapped the window to get her son's attention as she rose to her knees. Her pussy flooded as she thought of her son and master watching her get assfucked.

Allen glanced over his shoulders when he heard the tapping. All he could see through the wheelhouse window was his mother's face and tits. She was on her knees, smiling down at him. Behind her was the lower half of a figure he assumed was his father. His mother grimaced, and Allen realized his father had just penetrated his mother.

He had heard them fuck at home. It usually didn't last that long but did provide masturbation fantasies. Back then, as he furiously masturbated, he imagined it was him fucking his mother.

He had even seen his mother naked, going to the bathroom to clean up after they fucked.

He steered the houseboat with one hand while looking over his shoulder.

Susan looked at her son, staring up at her, and blew him a kiss. He reciprocated, and she mouthed," he's in my ass!"

"How is it," Allen said aloud, hoping his mother could read his lips.

"It should be you," she pantomimed again.

Susan's eyes were at half mast, her mouth gaping open as Craig pounded her anus. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed this kinky sex act. She grimaced as her husband's balls slapped against her ass.

"Do you like this, baby?"

"You know I love when you take me, especially anally."

Susan recalled how her son talked dirty to her when they had sex, making her respond. She and Craig were usually silent, except for grunts and groans when they fucked. Allen made her talk, telling him how his dick felt in her. She decided to show her cuckold husband what she learned from their son.

"Fuck your bitch's ass, you big dick stud!"

Craig slowed, stunned by his wife's profanity. He wasn't sure if he liked it.

Also, the way she slammed her ass against his cock was new. Back in the day, she just lay there and moaned. Now she was on her knees, mouthing profanities and fucking him back. Her jiggly ass rippled back and forth, propelled by him pumping into her and thrusting back.

He recalled hallucinating his wife and son fucking on the bed beside him. They talked just like this. He shook his head to clear the image that seemed so real.

It was ridiculous to think that his wife and their son were in a sexual relationship. He had a hard time imagining anyone wanting sex with her now. Her ass was too big, and her tits hung like the udders on a cow. She had rolls of fat for a belly, perhaps if she lost weight... a lot of weight!

"Fuck, mama, baby!"

Craig's eyes widened, and again he slowed down fucking his wife. Those words were familiar. They were the same ones Susan said when Allen was fucking her when he thought he was hallucinating.

It couldn't be! His wife and son couldn't be having sex! That would be so wrong!

"Move your ass, bitch!"

He slapped her ass, expressing his outrage by the viciousness of his repeated slaps on her ass.

"That's right, use your bitch! Make her feel pain!"

Craig recalled his wife's desire to be submissive to his dom. It was an entertaining game for a while, but not really his thing. It became especially onerous when she wanted to expand their D/s play out of their marital bed.

He called a halt to their D/s play when she wore no panties while trying on shoes at the mall. He had no idea she had exposed herself until they were in their sedan in the mall parking lot. She was giving him roadhead, a kink he thoroughly enjoyed but was reluctant to let her do in case someone saw them.

He recalled running his hand under her dress while she was sucking him and finding no panties and that she was dripping wet. After he cummed in her mouth, he scolded her for behaving like the harlot of Babylon. Craig spent days fearful of being confronted by someone the clerk told about her slutiness.

Craig recalled Susan and Allen approaching the pavilion on the party island. He was high on alcohol and THC but thought Allen's hand was on Susan's ass, not her waist. He attributed her skin a rosy glow to the heat and humidity. He saw that same glow back in the day when they had sex. He dismissed it then, but now he wasn't so sure.

"Whose pussy is this?"

With both hands, he rained blows on her behind, watching her cellulite-dimpled ass redden. The cheating slut! He wanted to punish her, make her pay for putting the horns of a cuckold on him. The harder he fucked Susan, the more aroused he became.

"Yours, you good dick bastard! It's your pussy! Use it like you want!"

The residue of the copious amounts of alcohol and THC he had in the past few days lowered his inhibitions. He intended to show this fat bitch he was the boss and that his son wasn't the man he was.

Susan realized her husband was angry, and this wasn't the usual sex talk. Looking over her shoulder, she saw not lust but anger on his face. For a brief moment, she wondered if his anger was because he knew she was fucking their son.

However, the thought faded as her husband ass fucked her, and her son watched from the wheelhouse. She puckered her lips blowing kisses to her son as he watched her get fucked.

She loved how her husband pounded her, using her like the slut she had become. For years she had begged him to dominate her, now he was, and she couldn't stop creaming.

She glanced through the window at her son, who had his cock out now, stroking it while watching his parents fuck. Susan ached to have her son's cock in her mouth, to suck it while his father assfucked her.

Craig leaned over her back, reached around, and grabbed her nipple, pulling and twisting it. Parts of him were shocked at his vicious behavior; parts said she deserved this rough treatment. He was sure now that he wasn't dreaming. His wife and son were fucking!

He would show her and Allen who the boss was in this family. He hoped Allen was watching as he reclaimed his woman! The fat shit!

Allen had dropped his shorts and was steering the boat with one hand and stroking his cock with the other while watching his parents fuck. All he could see was the lower half of his father pile drive fucking his mother. His mother's face was twisted into a grotesque lustful mask, and her big jugs swung like the udders on a cow.

Forty-eight hours ago, he was a virgin, getting his kicks watching porn on the Internet. Now he was a voyeur, watching his parents fuck. It was the hottest thing he had witnessed in his short life. He imagined taking her after his father finished, feeling his cock slide around in his father's seed.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! You motherfucker! I'm cumming!"

Susan came hard, overwhelmed by the myriad of feelings and sensations she experienced. Her husband was cumming in her ass, and their son was stroking and watching. This scene exceeded her wildest fantasies.

"Motherfucker," Craig screamed. "Me too, you slut!"

His back arched as he repeatedly thrust hard, depositing his seed deep in his wife's bowels. Cumming in her ass was a catharsis. His head cleared, and he began to regret treating her as he did.

He vowed to have less alcohol and THC for the remainder of the trip. Somehow it had him thinking his wife and son were having sex, and he knew that couldn't be. He collapsed on her back, driving Susan to her belly.

Allen quickly pulled up his swimsuit and turned his attention to steering the houseboat. He heard his parents' profane screams and knew they were cumming. By the time his father collapsed on Susan's back, his back was to them with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my God, Craig! What has gotten into you?"

Susan was on her belly with cum streaming out of her anus. She reached back and stroked her husband's sweaty face. His breathing was harsh and labored.

"I, uh, I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me!"

Craig levered his body up and off his wife. A torrent of his brown streaked semen poured from his wife's ass.

"Whatever it was, I hope it gets into you again! That was amazing!"

"Hey, you two," Allen called from the wheelhouse, "the landing is just ahead. I'll need your help docking the boat."

Chapter 02

Allen Favreau was distraught and ashamed of himself. His overindulgence in alcohol and drugs had him imagining the impossible. Of course, his wife and son weren't having sex. His brain was temporarily addled, causing him to even think of such obscenities.

He planned on apologizing to his wife for his brutal assfucking of her. She didn't deserve such treatment.

Susan had quickly cleaned up and threw on a sundress with boat shoes and no underwear. She felt incredible! She had gone from an overweight, menopausal housewife to a curvy vixen with two men fucking her and her first bisexual experience. All of this in one weekend of boating!

She went on deck to help her men dock the boat. She giggled at the thought of having two cocks to service her.

"Okay, son, you can cut the engines. I've got her tied off!"

Allen cut the engines and walked out on the deck just as his mother exited her cabin. She turned sidewise to move past him in the narrow deck path between the wheelhouse and the railing. She could see the many boats docked at the sandbar at this final stop before the weekend was over.

"Excuse me, sweety!"

Susan wiggled her ass against her son's crotch as she slipped past him. Allen glanced down the deck, saw his father had his back to him, and ran his hand under his mother's dress.

"I like watching you get fucked," he whispered.

"I like you watching me get fucked! Stop it!"

Susan playfully slapped her son's hand away.

"My Itinerary says there's a barbecue on the beach tonight. Why don't you two head that way? I want to have a word with Tommy. I see his boat docked down the pier."

Allen was no longer angry with Tommy for letting them overindulge. However, he wanted to ensure his wife and son didn't have the same thing Tommy gave him.

"Okay, honey! We'll be at the bar! WHOOPS!"

A breeze lifted Susan's skirt, revealing her nakedness. She blushed and pushed it down while enjoying the wolf whistles from the other boaters.

Allen's cock jumped in his paisley board shorts. His excitement was not so much from seeing his mother's big ass as enjoying the reaction of the other men to her.

He planned on continuing their incestuous relationship after the weekend. He envisioned him and his mother enjoying a swingers lifestyle.

"Hey! Don't be showing off the goodies," Allen said playfully, "somebody may want to sample them!"

"I'll let them if you want me to," Susan chortled, blushing.

She glanced back over her shoulder at her husband. He was distracted, looking down the pier at Tommy's houseboat.

"I wanted your cock in my mouth while your father fucked me!"

"Whose whore are you," Allen said, running his hand under his mother's dress. His finger slipped in when he pressed it against her anus.

"Yours, baby! Momma is your whore! She'll do whatever you ask!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,073 Followers