Forbidden Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God! You're incredible," Karen gushed, "you're even better than your son."

Her head lolled as she tried to focus. Finally succumbing to alcohol, THC, and an incredible fuck she slumped to the floor and passed out beside her father.

Chapter 05

It was early morning as the Favreau family packed their luggage into their minivan. Outwardly they looked the same. However, they and their lives were changed forever by the weekend events.

Craig Favreau watched his son ogle Susan's behind as she bent, pushing suitcases into the cargo area of the minivan. After waffling for the past 24 hours, he had decided that his son and wife were fucking. The news wasn't as devastating as it might have been.

Fucking Karen Kohler and getting his dick sucked by her father was a seminal event in Craig's life. Prior to this weekend, his job had become his life. Now he took a more eclectic view of his life and his family.

Susan and her son were saddened that the weekend had ended but elated at the vistas it opened for them. They had experienced more sex in more ways than they ever thought possible. Part of their sadness was that it had to end.

"Before we leave, I'd like to say something," Craig said.

"Yes, dear."

"What's up, Dad?"

"A lot has happened this weekend, things that we might have never considered before. I want to say that whatever happened, we're still a family, and we always will be!"

###