Forbidden Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen pulled his finger from his mother's asshole and offered it to her. "Clean it!"

Susan didn't hesitate! She took his slimy finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"When I said I would do whatever you asked, I meant it! I want you to push me to be the slut you want me to be for you."

Craig turned around, just missing his wife's further surrender.

"I need to change! I'll catch up!"

Allen and Susan exited the boat and walked onto the long pier leading to the beach.

"Come on, Momma! I need a beer!"

Allen wrapped his arm around his mother's waist with his hand resting on her hip. Their relationship had progressed to the point where they were uncaring of what people on the other boats thought. They were living a fantasy. It might end at the end of the weekend, but they were content with where they were.

They continued past Tommy's boat to the beach in the distance. The beat of Caribbean steel drum music drifted on the breeze.

"Hello there," Helen called from the luxury houseboat. "Are you guys going to the beach barbecue?"

"Yes, we are," Susan replied.

Looking up, she noticed that Helen wore a dress similar to hers and she had no underwear also. Helen didn't attempt to push her dress down when the breeze lifted it, exposing her even more. She felt a pang of emotion when she noticed Allen staring. She embraced his waist, pulling him closer.

She wasn't sure if it was a mother's protective concern or jealousy.

"Wait a minute, and I'll walk down with you."

Mother and son waited while she descended the walkway to the pier. Allen enjoyed the view as the breeze caused her skirt to billow around her thighs. He got chubby recalling the quicky they had the other night on their houseboat.

Helen was the first woman other than his mother that he dominated. She caught her daughter and Allen fucking and ordered her daughter to leave. Allen ripped off her bikini bottom, pushed her against the bar, and took her from behind.

"Where's your husband and your daughter?"

"He's passed out drunk, and Karen is showering. She'll catch up with us later."

Helen didn't add that she believed her daughter was probably fucking Helen's boyfriend, Abel. She would have been surprised to know that, actually, her husband was in the shower fucking Karen. She would have been surprised but not outraged. The Kohler family's moral compass spun aimlessly, unable to choose a direction.

She walked arm in arm down the pier with her new lover. Eating Susan's pussy was impromptu but satisfying, while Allen's monster cock and dominating personality were intriguing. She was used to being in charge, yet this handsome eighteen-year-old Black guy had given her a memorable fuck with a monster cock; she wanted more!

For the first time but not the last time, Allen experienced the weirdness of walking with the two women he was fucking.

"As you know, this outing has an adult theme," Helen noted, "Part of that is allowing nude sunbathing on the other side of this island."

"That didn't show on our Itinerary," Susan said.

"It wouldn't! The activities in the cove get quite risque! The organizers of the weekend know that it happens but don't advertise it."

"What do you say, Momma? Do you want to go get naked?"

"I don't know, baby! I don't have the body for nude sunbathing."

"Nonsense," Helen said, " you look as good or better than most women on the beach. It's the last day. By now, most of the other boaters have either relaxed and are open to more adventures or have gone home."

"Let's stop at that beach bar so I can grab a couple of drinks, and then we'll check out the beach."

Helen noticed Susan silently consented to her son. She wondered if their relationship was more than what it outwardly appeared. She had limited experience with black people and wasn't sure of the mores.

At the bar, Susan stepped up to order the drinks. Allen stood behind her with his hands on either side. Helen could have sworn that Susan pressed her big rump against her son's cock.

Helen felt a rush of arousal, imagining herself in a threesome with a black mother and son. That tryst would top her list of kinky things she did.

"The beach is over that small hill," Helen said after getting her drink.

"Let's do it then!"

Allen placed his hand on his mother's and Helen's asses and pushed them toward the beach.

Chapter 03

The sun beat down, lending a steamy sauna-like heat to the beach. Allen lay between his mother and Helen with sweat streaming off his body.

"Allen, would you mind putting some suntan lotion on me? I burn easily."

Allen raised on his elbows. Today was the last day of their weekend trip. He and his mother enjoyed the trip, and both were sure their new relationship would continue when they returned home. However, Allen had an idea for a suitable ending to cement his control of his mother and further expand their D/s relationship.

"Susan, you do it."

Her eyes widened at the suggestion. Her son and master ordered her to apply the suntan lotion to Helen. She suspected that it wouldn't stop with that.

She surveyed Helen's slender body with its pear-shaped behind. She knew she would do whatever Allen wanted. Would he risk asking her to have sex with a woman in public? If he did, she would do it! Her pussy moistened at the thought.

She took a deep breath and squirted lotion on her hands. She leaned over Helen and began lotioning her neck, shoulders, and back.

"Susan, be sure to get my butt cheeks. They don't get much sun and may burn."

She squirted the lotion on Helen's ass and watched it dribble between her ass cheeks and over her coin slot pussy. It looked like cum.

How would it feel to watch her son fuck this White woman and spray his cum over her ass?

She glanced at her son, who was intently watching her.

"Why don't you help me, baby?"

Allen smiled at his mother. What they were about to do would add a dimension to their burgeoning relationship.

He took the suntan lotion from his mother and poured a large pool in the hollow above Helen's ass cheeks. He rocked back on his heels as if admiring his work.

"Are you guys going to apply the lotion, or should I expect to cook under this broiling sun?"

Helen looked over her shoulder with an air of anticipation. This mother and son were about to enjoy her body, and she was looking forward to whatever might come. She knew the beach was crowded, and there would be an audience for whatever happened.

She groaned when four hands spread the lotion over her behind. She was grinding her pussy against the blanket when a finger slid into her pussy. It found her G-spot and vigorously stroked it.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

Another larger finger entered her anus. She became a wild woman gyrating on her belly, reacting to having her ass and pussy simultaneously fingered.

Susan leaned across Helen's body. "Kiss me!"

Allen maintained a slow in and out with his finger in Helen's ass. He leaned across her prone body, and French kissed his mother. They held the kiss for several moments, their tongues dueling. Breathless, they finally broke the kiss. They were uncaring of the other people on the nude beach who witnessed the tableau.

"I want you to fuck her ass while I watch."

"With all of these people watching?"

"Yes!"

"Momma, I'll do it if you let her eat your pussy."

Helen was dimly aware of the conversation Susan and Allen were having. She was riding waves of petite orgasms from being vaginally and anally fingered. The kinkiness of it played into her moral decadence.

"Why don't you fuck my ass while your mother and I 69?"

Susan stopped fingering Helen's pussy. She looked at her son, who nodded, giving her permission. She lay on her back on the sand. She glanced around to see other people on the beach watching. She beckoned for the other woman to get on top.

Helen turned head to toe with Susan and buried her face between her plump legs. This wasn't the first pussy she ate, and it wouldn't be the last. However, it was the first time with an audience and a Black stud assfucking her.

"You smell like a bitch in heat," Susan said.

She wrapped her arms around the White woman's sweaty hips and pulled her pussy down to her face. She had no experience eating pussy, but she knew what she liked. She kissed her pussy like it was a mouth, puckering her lips and forcing her tongue into Helen's cunt. She probed deeply, wanting to taste her essence.

"I am in heat, you black bitch! The thought of eating you has me dripping in anticipation."

Susan viscously slapped her ass. "Stop talking and get to eating!"

Allen walked on his knees behind Helen. Other people on the beach were either engaged in their own sex acts or pulled closer to watch the threesome. Some did both; it was turning into an open-air orgy.

"Come closer. I want to stick your dick in her ass."

Allen straddled his mother's head, his rigid cock slapping against his belly. Susan pulled it down, briefly took it in her mouth, and sucked it, then lined it up with Helen's starfish. She pushed on her son's thighs as she kept his cock lined up.

She watched in awe as Allen's cock entered Helen's ass.

"Aww fuck!"

Susan groaned as the biggest cock she ever had entered her ass. She shrank away as the pain/pleasure of him entering her suffused her body.

Allen grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he drove home, burying his tool in her bowels.

"Take this black dick, bitch!"

His balls slapped against her ass as he plowed her pooper. "Can you see, Momma?"

"Baby, your momma got the best seat in the house! I can see her asshole flare out when you pull back and sink in when you thrust in."

Helen raised her head and slapped Susan's pussy with her open palm. Susan shrieked as unfamiliar sensations shot through her cunt and body like an electric shock.

"Do it again!"

Helen obliged, slapping her pussy several times in quick succession. Susan orgasmed, her hips frantically pumping. The pain/pleasure of pussy slapping was a new experience. She liked it!

"Here, let me kiss the owie."

She buried her face between the black cellulite-dimpled thighs and her tongue in the creaming pussy.

The crowd had pulled close. Some made love as they watched; others played with themselves or their partners as they watched the interracial threesome. One woman walked on her knees next to Allen and embraced and kissed him as he anally fucked Helen. He managed to slap her ass before she crawled away.

"I'm going to cum," Helen gasped.

"Not yet, bitch," Allen ordered, " I'll tell you when you can cum!"

"That's right, baby. Don't let the slut cum until you want her to cum."

His back undulated as he drove his donkey dick deep in her ass. He felt the tingle deep in his balls, signaling his orgasm. He slapped Helen's ass, leaving a large red handprint.

"Now you can cum! Cum with me!"

Helen frantically rocked back and forth, feeling her orgasm building. She felt his cock swell as he filled her bowels with his seed.

"Don't you dare stop licking my pussy," Susan said, "I'm almost there!"

The three of them came together, howling like banshees, their bodies gyrating and thrusting. Susan reached up, pulled her son's slimy cock from Helen's ass, and sucked the last drops of his jism into her mouth.

They collapsed into a puppy pile, sated and spent. The audience clapped wildly at the erotic show.

"Can I be next," asked the woman who had embraced and kissed Allen.

"No," Susan said, "my SON and I have to go!"

There was a stunned silence then the crowd wildly cheered and applauded.

Chapter 04

Earlier, Craig watched his son, wife, and Helen Kohler walk down the pier toward the bar pavilion. He would catch up with them later. First, he needed to talk to Helen's husband.

"Hello."

Craig called out as he walked up the gangplank onto Kohler's luxurious houseboat. No one answered, but he thought he heard sounds below deck.

"Hello," he called again as he descended the stairs.

The sounds were coming from the direction of the shower. He paused, unsure of what to do next. He didn't want to walk in on someone taking a shower, particularly their daughter. That would be awkward.

He had decided to leave and talk to Tommy later when the shower stopped, and Tommy and his daughter stepped into the corridor naked.

"Ooops," the daughter giggled, her hand against the wall, balancing herself.

"What the fuck are you doing here," Tommy asked.

He was unsteady on his feet, with one hand on the wall and the other around his naked daughter's waist.

Craig's Midwestern values were outraged. It was obvious they had sex. He began backing down the corridor. However, he couldn't stop staring at the daughter's nubile body with her large breasts and engorged nipples. Her father's cock was limp and lying on his nut sack.

"I...uh...I'm sorry! I came to...! That's alright! I'll leave now."

He stumbled backward and sat down hard on the steps.

Karen staggered toward him with a lopsided grin on her face. She glanced down and noticed that despite his obvious discomfiture, his cock was bulging in his shorts.

Aside from the kinkiness of sex with her father, he was a lousy fuck. His cock wasn't as big as some she had. He came too quickly and was a one-and-done kind of guy. She recalled fucking Allen and wondered if his father's cock was as big as his son's.

"Don't leave! The party is just starting!"

"What the fuck you doing, Karen?"

The combination of alcohol, overindulgence in THC products, and fucking his daughter had Tommy unsteady on his feet. He pulled his hand from the wall and attempted to stop his daughter. Instead, he fell forward on his face.

Karen staggered to where Craig sat stunned, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I need to catch up with my wife and son," he said defensively, crawfishing his way back up the stairs.

Karen dropped to her knees in front of him, untied the drawstring on his shorts, and snatched them down. Craig's cock popped out as though it were spring-loaded, sticking up like a flagpole.

"Yummy! Just like your son!"

"My son! What are you talking about...! Aww fuck!"

Karen inhaled his cock cutting off his question. Craig half-heartedly pushed at her head. However, as she deep-throated his dick, his ass clenched, and his butt rose off the stairs. Karen bobbed on his cock while stroking his shaft and fondling his balls.

Craig's hands slipped from her head to her jugs, caressing them. They weren't as big as his wife's, but they were firmer, standing up on her chest like traffic cones.

"Karen, what the fuck are you doing?"

Her father crawled over until his head was just below her ass. He sniffed, smelling her building arousal. He raised his hands, inhaled deeply, and kissed his daughter's pussy.

She stopped sucking Craig but continued stroking his shaft and caressing his balls.

"You like watching your daughter be a slut, don't you, Daddy? That's right, lick my pussy while I suck this monster cock. He's bigger than you, much bigger!"

Tommy lay on his back under his daughter's pussy, hungrily licking it as she sucked Craig's cock.

"Move, Daddy, so I can fuck him."

She turned and positioned herself over Craig's cock, grimacing as she lowered herself on it. Craig was caught between shock and bliss. He had never experienced anything like this. Her pussy was much tighter than his wife's.

"We shouldn't be doing this!"

Even as he spoke, he braced his hands on the stairs and pumped up into Karen's.

"Stop fucking my daughter!"

Tommy stared at Craig's cock, stretching his daughter's pussy. He had seen men fuck his wife but never seen a cock other than his in his daughter's pussy. It was the most erotic thing he ever saw.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy! He's bigger than you. I can feel him in my belly."

Tommy lay on his belly on the deck of his houseboat, watching Craig's black cock sliding in his daughter's swollen pink cunt lips. For this drug-addled man, it was an amazing sight. Unaware that he was doing it, he crawled closer until he was just below them.

Despite himself, Craig was enjoying fucking the young nympho. Her pussy was tight and talented. She could flex her Kegel muscles so it felt like she was giving him a handjob with her pussy. He gripped her hips, bouncing her up and down on his cock.

"You like fucking me, Mr. Craig? Your son did too"

"You...you fucked my son?"

"It was a quicky. My mother caught us and made him stop."

"Was she angry," he gasped.

The conversation was incongruous; he was fucking the daughter while talking about his son fucking her. Craig imagined a scene where Helen screamed at his son for violating her daughter. He dreaded what he believed would be the inevitable embarrassing confrontation.

"No, she fucked him too. Mmm! I love your cock! It fills me like your son's did."

Craig settled into a rhythm with his hands braced on the stairs while his hips thrust up, bouncing Karen into the air. Karen was the first woman other than his wife that he had fucked since he got married.

As he pumped his dick into Karen's pussy, he thought about what she had said. Allen had fucked her and her mother; was it possible that this debauchery had extended to his son and wife.?

He had rejected this out of hand earlier. But, now, hearing about his son's exploits and recalling watching Karen's mother eat Susan's pussy, he had to admit it was a possibility.

After all, he was fucking this nymphette, something he would have never considered before. He looked at the wanton lust on her face as he pounded her. Based on her reaction, he was as good a fuck as his son.

He was startled to feel Tommy's hot breath on his balls. He was licking his daughter's pussy as Craig fucked her! In the process, he was also licking Craig's balls.

Craig's mind roiled at Tommy's action. He was beginning to accept that his wife and his son had probably done unimaginable things while on this weekend cruise.

He was no better; he was fucking Tommy and Helen's daughter Karen. Her arms were around his neck, and her head rested on his shoulder as he fucked her. He might be a cuckold, but he was tearing this young pussy up. She had cum so much that his pubic hair was drenched with her cum.

He was close to cumming. He would show Tommy for drugging his family and turning them into sybarites. He would plant his seed deep in his daughter and make her his.

"Do you want it, you little bitch? Do you want me to cum in you?"

He was surprised at his language's crudeness. But after all, he heard it first from his wife. Where did she learn it? From their son?

His cock pulsed as he imagined Allen fucking Susan. In his mind's eye, he could almost see them, hear Susan screaming the coarse language.

"Answer me slut!"

"Yes! Please! Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your sperm. Make it yours!"

Craig felt the string being pulled deep in his balls. While familiar, the intensity of the feeling was off the charts. He going to cum like never before!

Just as he started filling her pussy with his seed, Tommy snatched his cock out of Karen's pussy and took it in his mouth.

"What the fuck," Craig exclaimed.

Tommy had bitten off more than he could chew. In his addled state, he had intended to pull Craig's cock from his pussy, his daughter's pussy. It was his, and he didn't want anyone else cumming in it!

However, Craig, like his son, was a heavy cummer. When Tommy pulled his cock from his daughter's flooded pussy, Craig kept cumming, spraying cum over her ass and Tommy's face. Desperate to stop it, Tommy took Craig's cock in his mouth.

Craig kept cumming, filling Tommy's mouth to overflowing. Cum ran out of the corners of his mouth, down his chin, and dripped on his chest. Tommy dropped Craig's cock and passed out at the foot of the steps under Karen and Craig, with Craig's cock dribbling on his face.