Forbidden Lust & Oral Sex

Story Info
Wife doing something out of the ordinary.
887 words
4.35
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married mother at home alone after getting off of work early. My husband doesn't get off for another hour. I sit down to read but my plans soon change. I open up the browser on my phone and pull up a website to read some short erotic stories. I know I shouldn't but I click on the live cams. I click on males but it's not doing anything for me. What is wrong with me? Maybe I'm not really in the mood like I thought. I click on females just to see what they do. I click on one and see a beautiful lady in lingerie. She touches herself over her outfit. That's nice I think to myself. I go out of that chat room and into another.

This time the lady has on a white skimpy top and a pair of black Calvin Klein thongs. Her tits are barely in the top showing part of her nipples. You can tell she is well endowed but not over the top. She's chatting with people and soon takes them out of the top. I can't take my eyes off of her. They look delicious. I wonder what it would be like to take them into my mouth and suck them until the model couldn't take it anymore. I continue to watch as my pussy gets wetter and wetter.

Finally, I go to the bedroom with my phone in my hand still staring endlessly at her ample bosom. I watch as the model caresses herself and plays with her clit. I'm getting more turned on than I should be. My pussy is soaked and pulsating. I pull out my 8 inch suction cup dildo and my lube. I stick it to the wall as I continue to watch her. I chat and say she is beautiful. I tell her that my pussy is so wet watching her. It's like a whole new side of me is coming out to play. I use lube but I'm so wet that it doesn't take much. I continue to watch her as I glide myself onto the dildo. The cock feels so good inside of my pussy.

I gently ride the cock back and forth against the wall holding my phone in one hand and caressing my own DD tits as I watch her play with herself. I look at the time. I have plenty of time to take care of business before I have to start dinner for my husband. I hug the doorway with one arm and start riding the cock harder. I'm riding it so rough that my tits are hitting the wall making me even hotter. I ride and watch her until I feel my climax starting. I close my eyes and ride that cock until I have the most leg shaking amazing orgasm. Feeling weak from my forbidden ride, I slowly pull myself off the dildo to see my cum all over it. I start to wonder what I taste like and decide to lick the cock clean.

I see what my husband sees in eating my pussy. I wonder what it would be like to have my face buried in a woman like that. That makes me horny again. I pull out some sexy lingerie to put on and get dressed. I'll see if my hubby is in the mood after dinner to have some play time. Unfortunately, I know that I won't have the same earth shattering orgasm I just had riding a fake cock and watching a woman. After dinner, I go to bed disappointed that he's not in the mood. I end up having dreams of watching videos and playing with myself.

The next morning I wake up to a busy day. I have somewhere to be at 10. I undress for a shower. I lather up my wet body with soap while my husband watches. I linger a little longer on my tits to turn him on. I finish up, dry off, and lay naked on the bed to relax before my appointment. My man comes over with lust in his eyes and drags me down to the end of the bed. He gets on his knees and begins to slowly open up my pussy and starts licking me.

The strokes with his tongue get faster and then slow again. He is driving me crazy! I'm moaning, panting, and begging him to keep going. It doesn't take long and I cum all over his face. He keeps going even though I'm so sensitive. His tongue goes in and out of my pussy making me crazy. It feels so good in my pussy that I cum 4 more times before I'm so spent that I can't take anymore. Now it's his turn. He lays down on his back. I start licking him from his balls all the way up to the tip of his cock. I take him in and suck him. He's so horny from eating pussy! He's moaning and writhing while I'm sucking in and out. I drain his cock in my mouth until he's dry.

I lay back going through the interaction in my mind before I get up to get ready for the day. I think to myself this was the perfect way to start my morning.