Forbidden Lust Pt. 02: Edging

Story Info
We weren't alone, but that didn't stop her from touching me.
2.4k words
4.53
26.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have a cell phone in the nineties. Even if I did, text messaging wasn't a thing.

I had an email account through my university, but plenty of people still weren't using email. And even if they were you didn't always know their account.

So I had no way of communicating with Cara. I certainly couldn't call her home phone. She was my aunt's stepdaughter and basically my cousin, even though we weren't related by blood. I'd known her since childhood. I'd never once called their house to talk to her. I'd actually spent most of the time avoiding her because she was nerdy, almost four years younger than me, and she had a tendency to follow me around like a puppy dog, which everyone else found cute and hilarious.

Everything changed in December of 1998. I was visiting from college during the winter break and horny after a few drinks at the local strip club with Cara's brother. I'd gone into the laundry room looking for a towel so I could jack off and clean up. Impulsive, I'd grabbed a pair of panties instead. Cara had caught me in the act. And instead of running away in horror and telling her family, she had been drawn to it. She'd wrapped her silky panties around my cock and given me a hand job that night and again the next morning in my car after I drove her to school. Then she'd walked away with a smirk and left her underwear in my lap.

I knew it was wrong. If anyone in our family found out they would be devastated. It wasn't illegal, but it was definitely taboo. You're not supposed to fool around with your step-relations.

But I couldn't stop thinking about it. It had been over a year since my last long term relationship ended and I wasn't getting laid a lot in college. The sex I was having was usually vanilla and uninspired.

Cara was playful. She enjoyed being a tease. She was quick-witted. It wasn't ideal that we were practically related. Although, in a way, that made it somehow sexier. The forbidden nature added to the allure.

I was conflicted in the days that followed. I'd lock myself in my bedroom at my parents' house and stroke my dick with the panties that Cara had left in my car. I'd think about the way she'd gotten me off. I'd try to picture her plump ass and big tits. And I'd fantasize and wonder how she would moan during sex and what it would be like to grind against her pussy covered in silky panties.

Afterward, I would feel guilty, but it would pass. I'd spend hours trying to figure out a way to make contact with her. I knew where she went to school and that I could take a chance and drive up there to try and catch her at the end of the day, but that seemed risky. What if someone else from my family was picking her up that day? Plus, she might think I was being a creep. The last thing she'd said to me was, "See you at Christmas," so maybe she didn't want to see me sooner. And it wasn't like I was going to go back to college without talking to her again.

Both our family and Cara's family were going to be at my grandmother's house for a few days. My dad's oldest brother had bought an old farmhouse and a lot of land out in the country years earlier. My grandmother had moved to the same area when she retired to get away from the city. We tried to go out at least every other year for the holidays. My aunt did the same, but Cara sometimes spent Christmas with her mom and step-dad instead. The last time I'd actually spent Christmas with her she was still a chubby high school freshman instead of a buxom barely legal senior.

We drove out on the 23rd with a plan to stay through Christmas and the weekend that followed. My uncle's house was a huge renovated farmhouse with four bedrooms upstairs, a master on the ground floor, and a two-bedroom mother-in-law suite in the basement. His daughters were both married and out of the house and my grandmother lived in her own house that he had built on his land, so that left six bedrooms for guests.

I always tried to grab one of the basement rooms since there was also a big screen TV down there. My cousin, Cara's step-brother, usually did the same. The parents and girls usually took the upstairs rooms, although the girls fussed about never getting the basement, and my dad's youngest brother and his family stayed at my grandmother's place. I was really hoping Cara would find a way to stay downstairs that year but couldn't imagine how.

Once everyone arrived the arrangements ended up the same as usual. I had a room to myself in the basement right next to Cara's step-brother, who I normally loved to hang out with. But I wasn't looking forward to it that year. Cara was up two flights of stairs in a guest room right next to my parents and across the hall from my sister.

That first evening I was desperate to get some alone time with Cara and didn't know how to do it. She was either playing it cool or just being a cruel tease because she barely acknowledged me. There wasn't as much as a sly smile or a covert wink when nobody was looking. It was making me nervous.

Everyone came over to the big house for dinner. When my dad's youngest brother was greeting everyone he made an awkward joke about how Cara used to idolize me. She brushed it off by saying that it was pretty common for high school kids to admire those in college. It was the right thing to say, but it definitely made me wonder if I'd misread things. Was it silly for me to think she had a crush on me?

The whole situation was making me anxious. I'd gone from worried that I couldn't avoid the temptation to feeling foolish about thinking she'd even want to tempt me again. The fact that I was sitting at a table with all my relatives made it worse.

At some point after dinner, I saw Cara head down the hall toward the restroom. I knew it would be stupid to follow her, but my stomach was in knots and I had to know where I stood.

"I have to go to the restroom," I announced loudly to my cousin who was sitting nearby.

"Nobody cares," she said.

I went down the hallway to the bathroom door. I heard the sink running. Cara came out a second later.

She was wearing a bulky flaxen cowl neck sweater and corduroy skirt with tights. The outfit obscured all her curves and made her look like an innocent nineties chick who was still clinging to the grunge era.

I think my heart stopped for just a second while our eyes locked. I'd never had any interest in what she thought until a week earlier when she'd given me a handjob in her dad's basement, but at that moment it was all that mattered to me.

She flashed a wicked smile and my heart started beating again.

"Hey, you," she said quietly. She looked down the hall to make sure we were alone and then leaned in close. "Did you pack my panties?"

"No."

"Why not?" she asked in shock.

"Because I put them in my pocket instead."

She smiled again. "No you didn't," she said with a giggle.

"I did. Want to see?"

She laughed again. "We can't. Not here. Not now."

"Why not? You sucked my cock outside your high school last week," I responded. "Now you're shy?"

"Someone will come," she said.

"I hope I cum," I answered. "And I would like to make you cum, too."

She blushed and rolled her eyes at my cheesy wordplay. For the first time since she caught me masturbating, I felt like I had the upper hand.

"I want you to see," I said.

I took her arm and pulled her into the bathroom with me. I shut the door behind us.

"This is naughty," she said.

"I thought you like naughty," I responded.

"I do. But someone is going to miss us. Or what if someone comes to use the bathroom and we are coming out together?"

"Then they're probably going to have some questions," I said.

"Then hurry," she said. "Show me."

I felt confident. It took my time pretending to rummage in my pocket.

I pulled both pants pockets out to show they were empty and offered an exaggerated shrug.

"I guess I forgot them," I said.

She gave me a wry smirk.

"I knew you were just teasing me," she said.

"I guess you need to give me the ones you're wearing."

I took Cara's hand and guided it to my bulge.

"No," she protested. "There isn't time."

"Just show them to me," I said.

"I have tights on over them," she said.

"Are they silky?" I asked.

"That's what you like, isn't it?"

I nodded.

She hesitated for just a moment. Then she unzipped her skirt and dropped it just enough to pull out her tights and flash a bit of her champagne-colored panties.

"Maybe you can feel them later," she said. "They might be damp."

I kissed her then for the first time. Without thinking about it. Her ass was pressed against the bathroom counter and I slid my tongue between her full lips. She kissed back. I put her hand on my crotch and she rubbed my hard dick through my jeans. Then she put a hand on my chest and pushed me back. She exhaled sharply.

"Wow," she said. "We have to stop."

She stepped toward the door. "I hope nobody is out there."

She opened it and stepped out and left me there with my cock throbbing. I contemplated jacking off but decided against it.

I went back to the living room and nobody had missed me. Everyone who wasn't staying at the house eventually left. The grownups stayed upstairs to catch up and I went to the basement media room with my sister, my cousin, and Cara to watch a movie. Normally that would have led to half an hour of heated debate, but Cara and I were pretty apathetic. Within a few minutes, the lights were down, the sound was up, my cousin was kicked back in a leather recliner, my sister had a sofa to herself, and Cara and I were next to one another on a loveseat in the darkest side of the room. Everyone was under blankets. My sister told Cara they could share the couch, but she made an excuse about it being too cozy and she didn't want to fall asleep.

Cara's hand found my lap beneath the covers almost immediately. My whole body started to tingle. I was twenty-one years old and a college student, so I was no stranger to discreetly fooling around with other people in the room. Years earlier I'd fingerbanged my highschool sweetheart beneath a blanket while we were watching Braveheart on laserdisc with her parents. Her father may have murdered me on the spot if he caught us. And yet that somehow still felt less risky than letting Cara touch me with her brother and my sister in the room.

I had no intention of stopping her.

Cara was patient. She didn't make any sudden or jerky movements unzipping my jeans. I helped with the belt. We both kept our eyes on the screen and occasionally glanced around the room to make sure we didn't have a horrified audience.

She trailed her fingers up and down my shaft until I was rock hard. Then she got up suddenly and went to the bathroom. Unlike me, she didn't feel the need to announce it before going.

I sat there under the covers with my jeans unfastened and a boner. Cara came back a few minutes later and after everyone was settled I felt her hand on my dick again.

She gently opened the fly on my boxers. I noticed that my sister had fallen asleep on the couch. She was only seventeen but had been allowed a glass of wine at dinner. My cousin was still awake, but he was focused on the movie.

I felt something damp and silky against my dick. I realized that Cara had gone to the bathroom to take off her panties. And now she was stroking my cock with them.

I had to bite my bottom lip to stifle my moans. Her hand movements were slow and gentle. She had no intention of getting me off. She just wanted to stimulate and tease. It was agony and it was amazing.

With her step-brother a few yards away she played with my dick for an eternity. I couldn't focus at all on the movie. I wanted to groan and cum and couldn't do either.

Well over an hour passed before I heard my cousin snoring. My sister was still asleep. And Cara was still teasing my rigid cock with her wet panties. I nodded towards the bedroom I was using. She smiled and got up quietly. I had to take my time quietly zipping up.

I followed Cara to the room and started to close the door.

"You can't," she whispered. "What if they wake up? It will be suspicious. If the door is open we can play it off."

I really didn't care at that point. I wanted to close the door and I wanted to fuck Cara, even though I knew I wouldn't last 30 seconds after being edged for an hour.

We kissed again. She unfastened my jeans and rubbed my cock. I tried to guide her to the bed, but she was resistant. Instead, she dropped to her knees in the dark bedroom and pulled my cock out.

Just like a week earlier she tugged the base of my shaft with her silky panties and put her lips on the head. Her mouth felt amazing.

I had no chance of lasting long. I started thrusting almost immediately. I held her head and tried to fuck her pretty face. She pulled away and started jerking me faster. I started panting and then exploded into her panties. It was the third time she'd gotten me off in a week.

"Stay here for a few hours," I pleaded when she stood up.

She kissed my lips again.

"You know I can't."

Of course, she was right. But I aching for a chance to fuck her. Instead, she just left me again with a pair of her cum-stained panties.

"I can't wear those again," she said. "Maybe they'll make you think of me."